- Prague - Sunday and MondayIt is now truly the 3rd of November and Jill's birthday has finally arrived. Lots of messages and text from family and friends before breakfast. A nice start to the day. Jill decided that the main event Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2013 | Nov 4, 2013
- Prague - Friday and SaturdayWe are probably amongst the very few people in the western world who had not been to Prague before. A good measure of that group are here with us right now, or it seems that this is normal. Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2013 | Nov 4, 2013
- PragueAfter a day on the plane and a restless journey, we arrive in Prague safe and sound. I like this photo that Shayne took, it is Dad and I emerging from immigration and we all meet up for the first Posted by harpellar in I was somewhere in the audience | Oct 15, 2013
- Final fabulous day in PragueFun last day in Prague: adventuring, shopping, lovely luncheoning by the bridge, loads of walking, a tower, mirror maze, pretty park and more walking. The day was topped off with last minute cheap tickets to see a Czech Opera. What Posted by Ssisters in Sojourning Sisters | Oct 29, 2013
- Enjoying Prague[im Posted by Ssisters in Sojourning Sisters | Oct 27, 2013
- Beating the crowdsWe planned to be at Charles Bridge for sunrise photo opportunities and to avoid the crowd Posted by Ssisters in Sojourning Sisters | Oct 27, 2013
- A lazy afternoon stroll on the Charles Bridge Posted by Ssisters in Sojourning Sisters | Oct 27, 2013
- PragueI have heard wonderful things about Prague. People get all dreamy-eyed and describe the city with great fondness. With that kind of build up, some type of disappointment seems inevitable.
The Czech Republic, formerly known as the Kingdom Posted by Caro369 in Eastern Europe 2013 | Oct 16, 2013
- Pilsen - A Hidden Foodie Haven== "I am not a glutton - I am an explorer of food" - Erma Bombeck==
===Although the town of Pilsen did not match with our expectations, the food there bl Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Oct 16, 2013
- PragueIt seems like a while since i wrote this blog last. At least it's because i have been busy doing things. There have been a few changes in the last few days though. My birthday has been and gone, Dad Posted by BredG10 in Making Tracks | May 17, 2011
- Czech It Out, It's The Castle!==Prague never lets you go… this dear little mother has sharp claws –Franz Kafka==
===Since we spent most of the day today on the other side of the river at the castle, we were in unknown territory when it came Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Oct 14, 2013
- Have No Fear, It's Czech Beer... You're In The Clear!=="In Prague, pork is king ... Welcome to Porkopolis, the land that vegetables forgot" - Anthony Bourdain==
===After a confident recommendation from our Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Oct 10, 2013
- What's To Eat? Potatoes And Meat!=="If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?" - John Cleese==
===Welcome to the land of pork and potatoes! On first stepp Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Oct 8, 2013
- Prague Castle!I was able to visit the largest castle in the world today: the Prague Castle (or as we learned today in class, Pražský hrad)! The Prague Castle is not only a ginormous castle with an astonishing cathedral, it is also Posted by Lwardynski in Hello Prague | Sep 17, 2013
- Just a Few More Photos from YesterdayOn the Charles Bridge, everyone waits inline to touch this. You say a prayer and in return are to be blessed. Everyone in my group did it; it was like walking all the way down to Crystal Beach to touch Posted by Lwardynski in Hello Prague | Sep 17, 2013
- First Week in Praha!My first week in Prague is going very well! It has been very overwhelming at times, but overall, it has been the most extraordinary experience.
I found an apartment to live in within two days of arriving to Prague. I Posted by Lwardynski in Hello Prague | Sep 14, 2013
- Prague is amazingOur arrival in Prague was not without a bit of drama, that being a luggage mishap in Vancouver. We walked on the Departure Bay ferry and then had coffee with Doug's sister Sydney at Starbucks downtown Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Sep 13, 2013
- Prague's Old Town Square and the Charles BridgeThe bikes could not go into the very densely populated areas of the square and the Charles Bridge. Vic read somewhere that the bridge is best to hit at sunset. So we head off in the late afternoon. Posted by Annandvic in Central Europe 2013 | Sep 9, 2013
- E Bike Tour of PragueJana is the guide for our tour. There are 6 people - a young couple from San Francisco and another couple our age from New York. After our brief tutorial we head right down the first cobblestone street where Posted by Annandvic in Central Europe 2013 | Sep 9, 2013
- A quiet morning at Rezidence VysehradAfter our long and exhausting day, we need to spend a quiet morning in the very nice apartment style hotel we rented for our two nights in Prague. First stop is breakfast. Ann is very tired of the Posted by Annandvic in Central Europe 2013 | Sep 9, 2013
- Crossing the border and arriving in PragueWe headed out of Szlarska Poremba a little later than planned as usual. We decided to book a 5 hour electric bicycle tour of Prague that started at 2:00pm. So we dressed for the activity Posted by Annandvic in Central Europe 2013 | Sep 9, 2013
- Driving to DresdenOn Saturday we farewelled Georg and Brigitte in Vienna, and headed off to Dresden at around 9am, (9.15am if you really want to know!). I really love looking at the autobahn signs as they show that you’re heading to Posted by gilbir in Looking far | Sep 7, 2013
- PragueThe first night we stayed in Prague we saw the reasons why some people don't like the city; masses of tourists, loud British stag groups and tacky souvenir shops.
Our next stay was much better. One of Jessie's friends from Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Aug 27, 2013
- PragueAnd now we leave Prague, Praha. Goodbye, Old Town. Goodbye, Castle. Goodbye, parks with your ostentatious roses and secret, misted gardens. Goodbye, merry Antonín of boardgames and beer and late-night talks, too little sleep. Goodbye, you army of tour gui Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jun 27, 2013
- OlomoucAfter booking a bus for the wrong day and eventually getting on a train we left Dresden for Prague.
However, as we had extra time to explore we decided to do a trip to another Czech city to see life Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Aug 21, 2013