- PragueWe've had to make the most of today as this is it for us in Prague - we leave tomorrow morning. We caught the 22 Tram and were taken up to the top of the hill on the west side Posted by Gibbo54 in Two Idiots Abroad | May 20, 2013
- PragueThe weather is absolutely beautiful today - about 25 degrees, no clouds and no wind - perfect.
Our apartment is just around the corner from Wenceslas Square, so it took us about 5 minutes to walk there. Wenceslas Square is actually Posted by Gibbo54 in Two Idiots Abroad | May 19, 2013
- PragueToday has been such a full day, when I think back to this morning - it feels like yesterday morning!
We were up at 5.15am to get ourselves packed up and ready for a 6.30am departure. The departure was a bit Posted by Gibbo54 in Two Idiots Abroad | May 18, 2013
- Heaters, Hurricanes and Halloween
Let me back up a few weeks for a minute.. Fall in Prague is officially my favorite time of the year. At the beginning of October, my school took a field trip to t Posted by Courtster in Courtney: A Foreigner to the World | Oct 23, 2012
Prague is arguably one of the most beautiful cities in Europe if Posted by Jack Chaffey in Europe | May 6, 2013
- Democracy Road - Czech Republic
Today we watched “The Boy in the Striped Pajamas” in transit to the Mauthausen concentration camp. As a visual learner, this movie made the experience even more real and emotive before we even arrived. It was then coupled with my Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | May 4, 2013
- Rhapsody Trek- Czech Republic
Day 1: 6 July -. Prague- Olomouc, Czech Republic
I met up with Cara (a fellow trip mate from my Wales tour back in May!) at the Plus Prague hostel and was introduced to Heather who Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | May 4, 2013
- European Food - Czech Republic & SlovakiaFood in Eastern Europe can easily be summed up in one word: Stodge. Perhaps that is unfair, but their cuisine is heavily centred around meat, cheese, potato, cabbage and the word fried. One thing is to be said for Eastern Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | May 2, 2013
- Bohemian Trek- Czech RepublicDay 5: Flash Forward to 10am the next morning and the bus was eerily silent with many sore heads Haha. After spending the day checking out the town of Salzberg while others went on The Sound of Music Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | Mar 26, 2013
- Kutna HoraEarlier this month the piggies decided it was finally time to go to Kutna Hora.
It was finally time to see...
The Sedlec Ossuary, aka, "the bone church"
Why is it called the bone chu Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Mar 22, 2013
- Couch (and crowd) surfing and backpack sledding in PragueNow one of the first things you should know about Prague in the winter is that it pretty much is constantly snowing lightly. Never really a blizzard, always slightly more than a dusting. What this means is that the city Posted by jesse.tutor in Trains and Thoughts | Feb 24, 2013
- All Out of OrderAfter a 2 hours bus ride (concluding with the bus driving off with Justin still inside), the piggies arrived in Karlovy Vary. This town is famous for its spas and, according to many of their Czech English students, Russians.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Feb 8, 2013
- PragueLast weekend, I got a chance to go to Prague with a couple of Polish friends living and playing ultimate in Nice. The tournament was called Prague Winter, and we joined up their women's team from Poland. It Posted by Meghan.Gardner in Our France Adventure | Feb 4, 2013
- T.W.T. 2013 - Wednesday
Wednesday: Flasks and hotwater bottle filled, bacon sandwiches stowed away and we are off to Brno. Some readers will remember our little terrier, Bruno, so I saw this as a good sign! One of the gigantic Dutch chaps (why are Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jan 29, 2013
- The 12 Piggies of ChristmasOn the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A piggie in a pear tree
I entered the "holiday flat" of the Bellingers' on Chris Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Jan 24, 2013
- T.W.T. 2013 - What Day Is It?
Today is Tuesday. I think.
Dear reader; We have risen to 12th from the bottom; I was literally hopping with excitement after last night's boiled (these Germans do like to COOK their meat) venison, when the results got posted.
[img= Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jan 22, 2013
- T.W.T. 2013 - Snowplough
We came 4th from bottom yesterday. We were elated not to be last. That was our aim.
We had a pretty good day. It is much much much much more difficult than I thought. The Driving Tests, when Ben flings Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jan 22, 2013
- Kutná HoraThis is a really cute little town about an hour outside of Prague and a really great day trip out of the city. We went with a tour company during our stay in Prague and it was definitely worth it. Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Jan 2, 2013
- PragueThis was another great city. We spent a week here over New Year’s; I can’t imagine a better place to have celebrated New Year’s Eve. It’s a really beautiful city and very European. Lots of character, old buildings, and history. Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Jan 2, 2013
- Day 18 - PlzenWe headed out this morning in search of some breakfast and walked into the center of town. We discovered quite a lovely little town. Quite picturesque.
Some breakfast secured we headed into the 'tourist information' center. We found a decent map Posted by AndreaSchache in The Schache's hit Europe | Jan 8, 2013
- Day 17 - Prague to PlzenI have been really slack in keeping up to date with writing my blogs so you will have to forgive me if they next 5 entries or so lack in details. I am writing them all on the 6/1!
After filing Posted by AndreaSchache in The Schache's hit Europe | Jan 8, 2013
- Christmas in PragueWe chose Prague for Christmas time because we heard that it is swamped with tourists during every other season and that many activities and stores stay open even through the holiday time. This is not true in Germany, where everything Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Jan 6, 2013
- Day 16 - PragueWe decided that we would try and beat the crowds this morning as we figured there would be a lot of sore heads around after last night. We headed to breakfast and got chatting with one of the guys serving Posted by AndreaSchache in The Schache's hit Europe | Jan 2, 2013
- Day 15 - PragueHappy New Year's Eve everyone!
We started our day with the best breakfast that we have had so far on our trip. Hotel General is definitely the place to stay in Prague!
We decided to head to Prague Castle which sits proudly Posted by AndreaSchache in The Schache's hit Europe | Jan 2, 2013
- Day 14 - Vienna to PragueWe were up early today to have breakfast and check out of our hotel before heading to the train station. We opted this morning for a taxi as it took us an hour yesterday to walk the distance between the Posted by AndreaSchache in The Schache's hit Europe | Dec 31, 2012