- Prague 3We went back to the castle today after storing our luggage at the hostel and checking out. Words fail me and I've seen my fair share of churches. This one, St Vitus cathedral, is among the best. There were several Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Jul 19, 2016
- Prague Day 2We took a free tour to the beautiful Prague castle area to day. The guide was very knowledgeable but also very opinionated. His daily breaky is a coffee and a joint. It hasn't affected his amazing memory for facts Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Jul 19, 2016
- Prague 1This morning after a surprisingly good night's sleep we had a hostel breaky for 100 koruna each and joined the free tour of old town. Old town is not the real Prague. It really is just for tourists and I Posted by YolandeElliott in Gav's and Yolande's Excellent Adventure | Jul 17, 2016
- Czech it out!They say better late than never, right? well this is only about a week overdue so I think that applies here. From Vienna we made our way back up north to the Czech Republic on the 9th of June. So Posted by ScottGosling in Those Who Wander | Jun 19, 2016
- Prague 3 - the end is nighAnother fine day. We went off to the old town again, having a wander through the old jewish quarter and along the river, then up the hill again to the castle, back across the river to pull up for a Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | Jun 14, 2016
- Prague 2The weather has been kind to us again, a shower this afternoon, but we were home anyhow.
While I think of it, a hint for travellers. Glenda has come up with a brilliant scheme for when you are in a strange Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | Jun 13, 2016
- PrahaAnother day when the weather has been kind. We set off this morning to explore Prague, starting with the old town, and there was plenty to see there. Then a cuppa (at KFC, because they had good coffee at half Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | Jun 12, 2016
- New HomeWe set off to the station this morning with showers threatening, but except for a light sprinkle just before we reached the station it remained dry. The train to Nuremburg was quite full, and it was one of the trains Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | Jun 11, 2016
- Cesky Krumlov[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Lets Walk[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/IMG_2012091 Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Goodbye France Hello PragueAfter a restful sleep we awoke to light rain.We headed for the station to board the TGV from Lille back to Charles De Gaulle airport. The station is huge and clean. The train pulled in and it was as long Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- PragueToday we were going to book a free walking tour but, after bumping into a segway tour person, changed our minds and booked a segway tour instead. We then headed over to the astronomical clock, counted down as it Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | Jun 2, 2016
- St Petersburg to PragueWe had our things packed in pretty good time as we both still wanted to check out the remaining Faberge eggs which we could find in the Faberge museum. With time of the essence we requested an Uber using Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | Jun 2, 2016
- Prague Day 1
Prague is the oldest city in Europe, it has been a political, cultural, and economic centre of cultural Europe with waxing and waning fortunes during its 1100 year existence. The famous Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | May 30, 2016
- Prague, Czech RepublicPrague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. Prague is the equal of Paris in terms of beauty. It is the 14th largest city in the European Union. It is also the historical capital of Bohemia. Situated Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | May 29, 2016
- Mystical PragueSo this is the place where we took more pictures than the other cities we went on :-p because honestly, this place has A LOT of photo spots!!
when entering Prague, the city was looked ordinary, just like usual modern city. Posted by astrywulandari in My Travel Journey | Mar 31, 2016
- Prague: The Weekend of RandomnessHello!
I have officially been gone for two months! Who misses me!? ....... *crickets* ........ As this very helpful website likes to point out, my readership is way down! So clearly you all are tired of me and don't want me Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Mar 14, 2016
- Day 33 - Flight No. 9 + 10 and Home Sweet Home
We have seen so much, tasted so many flavors, met so many people, learned so much that Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Feb 10, 2016
I have said my bittersweet goodbyes to Prague, which is probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Our time there began with a walking tour of the castle complex, which is apparently the largest in the Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Jan 24, 2016
- Chapter 27: Entering the EastIt was time to travel further east, and our first stop was Prague (Praha), Czech Republic.
An amazing city full of views and cheap beer, our hostel was a short walk from the main station and right besides the massive Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Oct 6, 2015
- The night before...
Well this photo is actually from the day before the night before... ehmmm
So we had a bit of "Mikuláš" fun on the 5th Posted by McCaffreyD in Australia 2015 | Dec 6, 2015
- Holiday in PragueIt is October 28th and the Czechs are enjoying a National Holiday commemorating the nation’s creation on this day in 1918. What a day to be in Prague! Rejoicing throngs crowd Wenceslas square. The band is playing; flags waving; Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Oct 29, 2015
- Prague’s Split PersonalityPrague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is at a crossroads twixt Europe and Asia and in the middle ages it was a major trading post where the products of both continents were exchanged. Many of Prague’s elegant buildings date Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Oct 28, 2015
- Day Thirteen - PragueLate to bed last night so a bit slow getting going this morning. We wanted to get to the Astronomical Clock by 10am to view the 12 apostles coming out - we left at 9.52am & raced there (for Posted by pitchersontour in Pitchers Europe Trip 2015 | Oct 16, 2015
- Day Twelve - Another Prague Walking TourHappy Birthday to Ian today - what a great place to celebrate your birthday. I got up & gave him breakfast in bed (muesli) - it's the thought that counts. The boys sent a message through at 3am Posted by pitchersontour in Pitchers Europe Trip 2015 | Oct 15, 2015