- Two days in PragueSaturday 4 July 2015
Another hot one today at 34C and no end to the heatwave in sight.
We slept in this morning, not waking up until 8.30am. In Berlin the curtains barely covered the windows and the bright sunshine was waking Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 5, 2015
- PragueFriday 3 July 2015
Another hot day! 31C in Prague today. I’m sure that sounds good to those reading this back in Canberra where the temps have been getting down to -5C but it’s uncomfortably hot when catching trains, walking through Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 3, 2015
- ŠtramberkŠtramberk is a small mountain village that we passed through on our way back home. There is a story that around the 1200s Tartary attacked a village near by killing almost everyone, the survives hid in the mountains. The Tartary Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Another wonderful day in Prague[
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/752910/248A07DE9944CA Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- A Night to RememberYou will be pleased to hear that despite a high level of weariness, our party rallied and earlier this evening we travelled back into the heart of Prague for dinner and a birthday celebration for Amy Huang who celebrated her Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
We are currently regrouping after an amazing day of sight seeing and shopping in Prague and all of our intrepid travellers are resting and Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
- Never Tear Us ApartIt is no secret INXS is my favorite band ever. The song "Never Tear Us Apart" was filmed in Prague, and released in August 1988 (on the KICK album). Arriving in Prague I had a new mission. Yep, to find Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jun 28, 2015
- I'm in PragueI'm in Prague and on the first day we went to get into the hotel which was MASSIVE! After we finished that we went to walk around the city and I saw a guy that got pick pocketed😱. So then Posted by pesabery2015 in Ryan's Europe Trip | Jun 15, 2015
- A hidden gemWell today we headed to Český Krumlov it is a small city in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic about 3 and a half hours from Prague. Old Český Krumlov is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
On the way Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 13, 2015
- prague timesDobry den (do-bree Dehn) – Hello
For our last day in Prague we got up and went on a free walking tour of the old town and the Jewish quarter, let me explain one thing first they are not really free Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 11, 2015
- Cold PragueWe had a slow start to the morning and caught up on some much needed sleep. Caught up with a few people on face time.
So we officially got to Prague yesterday and today was our first full day. Our room Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 10, 2015
- To Olomouc we goSo today we started the classic rhapsody trip. The bus was supposed to leave at 0745hours of course someone is always late and we were just about to leave when they finally arrived at 0830hrs. Today we left Prague for Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 31, 2015
- Classic Rhapsody itineraryDay 1: Prague to Kutna Hora to Olomouc
After breakfast we drive across the Czech Republic reaching UNESCO listed Kutna Hora, where you'll discover the famous church made from human bones. After lunch we travel to the Moravian capital Olomouc. It's Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 29, 2015
- PraguePrague was the first little blip on our “plan as we go and don't bother double-checking” way of traveling! We got off the train, got on to the metro and then thought “hmm, did we book our hostel for tonight Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | May 16, 2015
The political, cultural and economical centre of the Czech Republic for over 1,000 years, Prague is now one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, falling behind the cities of London, Paris, Rome, Madrid and Berlin as Posted by dwil54 in EastEU2015 | Mar 22, 2015
- Last Day in PragueWe spent this morning finishing off the sights in Prague. We started with the magnificent Churches of Our Lady beside Tyn in the Old Town and St Nicholas in Mala Strana. Both churches are as impressive inside as out.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Mar 7, 2015
- Kutna HoraWhilst in Prague we have been sampling the Czech cuisine which seems to be very similar to that we associate with Germany; not surprising given their close proximity. Meals are designed to stick to your ribs and no doubt provide Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Mar 7, 2015
- Prague CastleAnother sunny spring day today in Prague.
We spent this morning visiting a few of the sights we passed on our walking tour yesterday.
First stop was the Communist Museum which gave a really good overview of the key events of Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Mar 6, 2015
- My Prague BlogOh my my, it sure is going to be difficult to top our time in Prague. What an incredible city. Prague is inexpensive, clean, serves fantastic food and is one of the few European cities to remain unscathed following the Posted by blakeabassett in European Quest | Mar 6, 2015
- Spring Break in PragueHello all! I returned to Besançon from Prague on Saturday afternoon, but a week full of deadlines has gotten in the way of a timely post. (Speaking of deadlines, I realized that I forgot to post news of Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Mar 4, 2015
- Backpacking in the Czech Republic[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObZ2yZVqJWk|Mikulov & Valtice, South Moravia, Czech Republic]]
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3oRSGZslXk|Brno and Sedlec Ossuary (Bone Church)]]
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8W5_YXpy1Y|Prague, Czech Republ Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Feb 19, 2015
- Praguefood2 Posted by katdouble in Open a door... | Feb 9, 2015
- Praguedfsfsd Posted by katdouble in Open a door... | Feb 9, 2015
- Long Time No Post (EN) It’s been some time since I reported from my incredible adventures overseas, but what kept me from writing was the best possible thing – I was living my life and making the most of every moment, and to be honest, Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Jan 25, 2015
- Days 141-142: Prague, Czech RepublicWell, I didn't stay here long, cuz I'm trying to get back on schedule and I met up with my friend Chanel. I did a walking tour and checked out some churches and synagogues and stuff. There's a Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Dec 29, 2014