- Previous Entries in a Nutshell For My NU (EN) Alright, so to sum it up - the first post was basically an introduction to all this madness, you know, for those who don’t know why or where I’m going (originally, it was supposed to be a private blog for Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Aug 17, 2014
- Ooo-la-la, Praha!Eggplant
Prague was a last minute addition to the trip. I think I cut a day from Berlin and Vienna to give us two full days in Praha, as it's called by the Czech. I am so glad I Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 16, 2014
- Bucket List a Óda na spolupráci s novou univerzitou No, takže když jsem se po měsíci přestala tupě usmívat a nevěřícně kroutit hlavou nad přijímacím dopisem, začaly velké přípravy. Nejdřív mentální a pak ty, které vyžadují hodně peněz. Ne tak moc, kolik stojí rok studia v USA, ale stejně. Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Aug 15, 2014
- Vítejte! Okay, let’s do this. Z toho, co měl původně být jen prostředek komunikace s nejbližšími (mimo sekajícího se Skypu - ale díky Bohu za něj), se vyklubal projekt pro trochu větší publikum. Je tedy možné, že některé reference nebudou pochopeny Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Aug 14, 2014
- Day 70 - PragueThis morning I woke to the pigeons and dawn again, and the others awoke many hours later :)
We walked the beautiful maze of streets, across Charles Bridge, to Prague Palace.
[img=http:// Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 15, 2014
- One Month UpdateAccording to this blogging site, these are some of my stats so far:
- 7008 miles traveled
- 9 countries visited – US, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, France, UK, Netherlands, and the Czech Republic
- 32 days spent traveling
- 0.35 % of my Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 15, 2014
- Day 69 - PragueWe awoke this morning to pigeons cooing and fluttering outside our window. In no hurry after our big drive yesterday, we meandered out the door late morning.
We'd heard Prague is a beautiful place, and weren't disappointed. It's incredibly lovely. Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 13, 2014
- Day 68 - Drive to PragueGot up early, packed quickly and were away by 8am. Thanks to cleaning included with the accommodation. Krista came over before we left, and with lots of gestures she wished us well and we told her it was a lovely Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 12, 2014
- PragueSo the second part of my trip was to visit Prague, where I met up with Tim, who very kindly decided to meet me on my trip. It was great Tim and exploring Prague with him and interesting to hear Posted by japonica in My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.. | Aug 10, 2014
- Czech Republic==Czech Republic==
25th Jul to 28th Jul: Another early start and travel by good ole Busabout bus, this time to the Czech Republic; Prague, to be specific. The journey was quite nice, rolling hills and lots of gre Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Aug 6, 2014
- Prague, City of Music Technically that's not true. I think Vienna is. But that's what Prague was for me! I'll still remember the absolutely gorgeous Altstadt/old town most of all, how could anyone forget that. But coming in a close second were the amazing Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jul 25, 2014
- The summer wind I got to Prague at 7.30pm on Tuesday. It was an easy walk to the hostel, and then I ate at a recommended place, Lokal. They were out of pork neck so I had roast beef instead, with bread dumplings Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jul 23, 2014
- On the Road in CzechTime to leave Prague, Dieter would be outside the hotel near 11am. We had breakfast that the hotel served: toast, meat, cheese, tomatoes and coffee. From breakfast we finished packing then went out to the square to buy some chocolates, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 19, 2014
- Last Day in PragueOur last full day in Prague, our concert at the Estates in the evening.
We agreed to meet up with Dieter and Inge at 1 or so, it gave us time to tour the castle area. We walked up the steep Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 16, 2014
- Stormy Day in PragueIt was forecast to rain so we wore our rain jackets. It was cool, about 65F so we all wore our warm clothes.
The 1st stop with the Music Museum, Narodni Museum.
http://www.praguewelcome.cz/srv/www/en/objects/detail.x;jsessionid=BDE23680CCCBA045EDD8C Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 15, 2014
- And It's Off to PragueAnd we were off to Prague, a 2-1/2 hour drive.
We could not drive our car into Czech, something about a problem with the insurance. We planned to ride the train but at the last minute Dieter got the days off Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 14, 2014
- Wet FeetOne of the favorite things to do in Cesky Krumlov besides visiting the castle is floating/paddling down the Vltava River especially on a sunny summer day. Well, we had that and Dave was willing with just a bit of Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 7, 2014
- Český Krumlov Love Český Krumlov (pronounced Ches-key Kroom-luv) is fairy-tale town of 15,000 buried in the hills of the southern Czech Republic. With its delightfully cobbled Old Town and colorful castle, Ceský Krumlov is one of those very special places Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 5, 2014
- Prague, Friday, 4th July 2014Our final day in Prague was spent exploring Prague Castle.
Dating back to 870 (that's old), the castle is the largest castle building complex in the world, largely due to the number of buildings on the castle site.
The castle has had Posted by NicholasCook in Keeping up with the Cooks | Jul 4, 2014
- Praha at NightWe spent every night in Prague near the river, walking over the Charles Bridge or sitting on Kampa Island surrounded by water with views of Prague surrounding us.
[ Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 4, 2014
- A little bit of Prague
Prague looks like it's been plucked right out of a fairytale.
All tho Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 4, 2014
- Prague, Thursday, 3rd July 2014The day got underway under sunny skies (felt like it was the first real summers day we've had so far) as we headed through the Old Town towards the Charles Bridge area.
We saw a river cruise & had waited for Posted by NicholasCook in Keeping up with the Cooks | Jul 4, 2014
- The Air We BreatheWe spoke to our B and B host about many things in his life now and during the communist rule of the Czech Republic. He said to us at breakfast, "When you come from a country that has always Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 3, 2014
- Gems of Prague - Leona & MarkétaWe had a wonderful way to celebrate Canada Day so many kilometres away from home. We are celebrating and grateful that the maple leaf on our passport allows us to travel the world with ease.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/397920/B09834052219A Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 2, 2014
- Dave's Big Surprise
Waiting is the hard part but it leads us on a new adventure. Here Dave is making good use of his time waiting at Heathrow Airport for our flight to Prague or as th Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 1, 2014