The political, cultural and economical centre of the Czech Republic for over 1,000 years, Prague is now one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, falling behind the cities of London, Paris, Rome, Madrid and Berlin as Posted by dwil54 in EastEU2015 | Mar 22, 2015
- Last Day in PragueWe spent this morning finishing off the sights in Prague. We started with the magnificent Churches of Our Lady beside Tyn in the Old Town and St Nicholas in Mala Strana. Both churches are as impressive inside as out.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Mar 7, 2015
- Kutna HoraWhilst in Prague we have been sampling the Czech cuisine which seems to be very similar to that we associate with Germany; not surprising given their close proximity. Meals are designed to stick to your ribs and no doubt provide Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Mar 7, 2015
- Prague CastleAnother sunny spring day today in Prague.
We spent this morning visiting a few of the sights we passed on our walking tour yesterday.
First stop was the Communist Museum which gave a really good overview of the key events of Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Mar 6, 2015
- My Prague BlogOh my my, it sure is going to be difficult to top our time in Prague. What an incredible city. Prague is inexpensive, clean, serves fantastic food and is one of the few European cities to remain unscathed following the Posted by blakeabassett in European Quest | Mar 6, 2015
- Spring Break in PragueHello all! I returned to Besançon from Prague on Saturday afternoon, but a week full of deadlines has gotten in the way of a timely post. (Speaking of deadlines, I realized that I forgot to post news of Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Mar 4, 2015
- Backpacking in the Czech Republic[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObZ2yZVqJWk|Mikulov & Valtice, South Moravia, Czech Republic]]
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3oRSGZslXk|Brno and Sedlec Ossuary (Bone Church)]]
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8W5_YXpy1Y|Prague, Czech Republ Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Feb 19, 2015
- Praguefood2 Posted by katdouble in Open a door... | Feb 9, 2015
- Praguedfsfsd Posted by katdouble in Open a door... | Feb 9, 2015
- Long Time No Post (EN) It’s been some time since I reported from my incredible adventures overseas, but what kept me from writing was the best possible thing – I was living my life and making the most of every moment, and to be honest, Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Jan 25, 2015
- Days 141-142: Prague, Czech RepublicWell, I didn't stay here long, cuz I'm trying to get back on schedule and I met up with my friend Chanel. I did a walking tour and checked out some churches and synagogues and stuff. There's a Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Dec 29, 2014
- Prague part2A very cold day in Prague, clear skies but didn't get above minus 7. We spent the day in and around the old town square and jewsh quarter. Outstanding architecture , interesting history and great views from the top of Posted by Bronwyn.Hooper in bronwyn and dean adventuring | Dec 28, 2014
- Prague Arrived in Prague on the feast of steven so after getting to our hotel we headed off to (good king)Wenceslas square for some mulled Posted by Bronwyn.Hooper in bronwyn and dean adventuring | Dec 27, 2014
- Prague - Israel - CappadociaArriving in Prague, or Praha, we stepped off the train and wandered to find a tram station to take us to our apartment. Once we had found the tram stop, we had no idea how to purchase a ticket as Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Dec 8, 2014
- Prague talesMeet our newest friend Pinu, the Pinocchio. High quality hand carved dolls and high quality entertainment shows.
Astronomical clock that has been showin Posted by monktales in monk tales | Dec 2, 2014
- Prvé zastavenie A dejú sa veci... Samé dobré veci.
Bezproblémové odbavenie, ľahký prístup k informáciám. Som rád že mám internet, lebo inak neviem čo by som robil.
Obed, pivo, obchodíky a ľudia. Modlitebňa vyzerá ako čakáreň. Posledná chvíľa "doma". Posted by matejferenc in Indo 2014 | Dec 1, 2014
- Prague After our little stop to get in out of the rain we then went to meet Deb, Carole and the others in the group at their [[http://www.alchymisthotel.com/en/|hotel]] which was pretty amazing. We decided on something fairly close for dinner which Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 25, 2014
- PragueWe managed to negotiate the tram (22) to take the easy way up to Prague Castle (rather than walk up the hill). We wandered around taking in all the history that is Prague Castle, the largest ancient castle complex in Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 24, 2014
- PragueToday we decided to take a free walking tour that Gary had found from a brochure. It seems that Prague has lots of free walking tours, you just tip to pay. The advantage of taking the tour we did was Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 24, 2014
- PragueIt was a bit of a long haul but we made it to Prague on Saturday lunchtime after leaving Sydney on time Friday afternoon. The apartment we are staying in is quite large and very warm and of course on Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 22, 2014
- Plzen & Brno Czech RepublicPlzen, Czech Republic is best known as the home to the amazing Pilsner Urquell brewery. My trip to Plzen coincided with the annual Pilsner Fest which celebrates the long history of brewing beer in this region. The festival was quite Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - Central Europe (Pre-Intrepid)
My Czech food experience began with lunch at Cestr; A Czech steak house recommended on a Prague food blog (Taste of Prague...check i Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 20, 2014
- Prague - The Land of Goulash
After landing in the fairly new airport in Prague, we had hoped to receive a passport stamp; something that has eluded us so far on this trip. We quickly learned that the EU has adopted somet Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | Oct 12, 2014
- Last Day in PragueWe accidentally slept in this morning a little later than we were planning. Whoops! The past few nights we have been staying up much to late enjoying Game of Thrones and working on our travels, which correlates with us sleeping Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 3, 2014
- Along The River with Twists and Turns - Cesky KrumlovOur time in this picturesque spot had a few twists and turns... The first being that our train trip had a detour stop due to track maintenance... This meant hauling everyone onto a bus... everyone walking in lines and constant Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 3, 2014