- Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic. 24 8 2015While some on board stayed and walked around Passau we went on the day trip to Cesky Krumlov. 2 hour bus ride through Bavarian forest seeing normal German villages and farms. We travelled in the day from Germany into Posted by Nors Stephens in Adventurous Four | Aug 29, 2015
- Adršpach-Teplice RocksHere's a new blog of something I did a few months ago.
I spent the day walking around the natural rock formations in Adršpašsko-teplické, pretty much it.
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Aug 29, 2015
- PragueWe left Munich this morning and our first stop along the way was Nurnberg. This little town is famous for gingerbread, and was quite special. It is also famous for its Christmas markets (which were replaced by a produce Posted by Seanjo in 10th Wedding Anniversary Vacation | Aug 17, 2015
- Prague[center]We fit in a lot during our one day in Prague – doing over 31,000 steps!
We started the day off with a free walking tour of the 'old town' and 'Jewish quarter', and then did a paid walking tour Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Aug 6, 2015
- Another highlight dayOur last full day in the Czeck Republic was spent on a day trip to Prague. As all but one other couple have already headed out, it seemed a little lonely so we thought it’s a warm and humid day Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 25, 2015
- Discovering a little more of PragueWe seem to have arrived in Europe at the same time as the general trend towards heat waves. Yesterday - Wednesday 22nd, was bloody hot. Of course they are not prepared for this sort of weather, as I Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 23, 2015
- Wow, what a dayOur last full day with Scenic organised activities prior to the end of this part of our trip. An 8 o'clock start saw us on the bus and heading for the Prague Castle area. Simply breathtaking views of Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 21, 2015
- Back on the airCan't believe we are so far behind with the blog. Please we were trying, it just wouldn't work on the ship. With a bit of luck we could get our emails but not all the time. In Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 20, 2015
- Two days in PragueSaturday 4 July 2015
Another hot one today at 34C and no end to the heatwave in sight.
We slept in this morning, not waking up until 8.30am. In Berlin the curtains barely covered the windows and the bright sunshine was waking Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 5, 2015
- PragueFriday 3 July 2015
Another hot day! 31C in Prague today. I’m sure that sounds good to those reading this back in Canberra where the temps have been getting down to -5C but it’s uncomfortably hot when catching trains, walking through Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 3, 2015
- ŠtramberkŠtramberk is a small mountain village that we passed through on our way back home. There is a story that around the 1200s Tartary attacked a village near by killing almost everyone, the survives hid in the mountains. The Tartary Posted by ChrisTravels in Europe 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Another wonderful day in Prague[
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/752910/248A07DE9944CA Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- A Night to RememberYou will be pleased to hear that despite a high level of weariness, our party rallied and earlier this evening we travelled back into the heart of Prague for dinner and a birthday celebration for Amy Huang who celebrated her Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
We are currently regrouping after an amazing day of sight seeing and shopping in Prague and all of our intrepid travellers are resting and Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
- Never Tear Us ApartIt is no secret INXS is my favorite band ever. The song "Never Tear Us Apart" was filmed in Prague, and released in August 1988 (on the KICK album). Arriving in Prague I had a new mission. Yep, to find Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jun 28, 2015
- I'm in PragueI'm in Prague and on the first day we went to get into the hotel which was MASSIVE! After we finished that we went to walk around the city and I saw a guy that got pick pocketed😱. So then Posted by pesabery2015 in Ryan's Europe Trip | Jun 15, 2015
- A hidden gemWell today we headed to Český Krumlov it is a small city in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic about 3 and a half hours from Prague. Old Český Krumlov is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
On the way Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 13, 2015
- prague timesDobry den (do-bree Dehn) – Hello
For our last day in Prague we got up and went on a free walking tour of the old town and the Jewish quarter, let me explain one thing first they are not really free Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 11, 2015
- Cold PragueWe had a slow start to the morning and caught up on some much needed sleep. Caught up with a few people on face time.
So we officially got to Prague yesterday and today was our first full day. Our room Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 10, 2015
- To Olomouc we goSo today we started the classic rhapsody trip. The bus was supposed to leave at 0745hours of course someone is always late and we were just about to leave when they finally arrived at 0830hrs. Today we left Prague for Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 31, 2015
- Classic Rhapsody itineraryDay 1: Prague to Kutna Hora to Olomouc
After breakfast we drive across the Czech Republic reaching UNESCO listed Kutna Hora, where you'll discover the famous church made from human bones. After lunch we travel to the Moravian capital Olomouc. It's Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 29, 2015
- PraguePrague was the first little blip on our “plan as we go and don't bother double-checking” way of traveling! We got off the train, got on to the metro and then thought “hmm, did we book our hostel for tonight Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | May 16, 2015
The political, cultural and economical centre of the Czech Republic for over 1,000 years, Prague is now one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, falling behind the cities of London, Paris, Rome, Madrid and Berlin as Posted by dwil54 in EastEU2015 | Mar 22, 2015
- Last Day in PragueWe spent this morning finishing off the sights in Prague. We started with the magnificent Churches of Our Lady beside Tyn in the Old Town and St Nicholas in Mala Strana. Both churches are as impressive inside as out.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Mar 7, 2015
- Kutna HoraWhilst in Prague we have been sampling the Czech cuisine which seems to be very similar to that we associate with Germany; not surprising given their close proximity. Meals are designed to stick to your ribs and no doubt provide Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Mar 7, 2015