- Prague Arrived in Prague on the feast of steven so after getting to our hotel we headed off to (good king)Wenceslas square for some mulled Posted by Bronwyn.Hooper in bronwyn and dean adventuring | Dec 27, 2014
- Prague - Israel - CappadociaArriving in Prague, or Praha, we stepped off the train and wandered to find a tram station to take us to our apartment. Once we had found the tram stop, we had no idea how to purchase a ticket as Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Dec 8, 2014
- Prague talesMeet our newest friend Pinu, the Pinocchio. High quality hand carved dolls and high quality entertainment shows.
Astronomical clock that has been showin Posted by monktales in monk tales | Dec 2, 2014
- Prvé zastavenie A dejú sa veci... Samé dobré veci.
Bezproblémové odbavenie, ľahký prístup k informáciám. Som rád že mám internet, lebo inak neviem čo by som robil.
Obed, pivo, obchodíky a ľudia. Modlitebňa vyzerá ako čakáreň. Posledná chvíľa "doma". Posted by matejferenc in Indo 2014 | Dec 1, 2014
- Prague After our little stop to get in out of the rain we then went to meet Deb, Carole and the others in the group at their [[http://www.alchymisthotel.com/en/|hotel]] which was pretty amazing. We decided on something fairly close for dinner which Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 25, 2014
- PragueWe managed to negotiate the tram (22) to take the easy way up to Prague Castle (rather than walk up the hill). We wandered around taking in all the history that is Prague Castle, the largest ancient castle complex in Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 24, 2014
- PragueToday we decided to take a free walking tour that Gary had found from a brochure. It seems that Prague has lots of free walking tours, you just tip to pay. The advantage of taking the tour we did was Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 24, 2014
- PragueIt was a bit of a long haul but we made it to Prague on Saturday lunchtime after leaving Sydney on time Friday afternoon. The apartment we are staying in is quite large and very warm and of course on Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 22, 2014
- Plzen & Brno Czech RepublicPlzen, Czech Republic is best known as the home to the amazing Pilsner Urquell brewery. My trip to Plzen coincided with the annual Pilsner Fest which celebrates the long history of brewing beer in this region. The festival was quite Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - Central Europe (Pre-Intrepid)
My Czech food experience began with lunch at Cestr; A Czech steak house recommended on a Prague food blog (Taste of Prague...check i Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 20, 2014
- Prague - The Land of Goulash
After landing in the fairly new airport in Prague, we had hoped to receive a passport stamp; something that has eluded us so far on this trip. We quickly learned that the EU has adopted somet Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | Oct 12, 2014
- Last Day in PragueWe accidentally slept in this morning a little later than we were planning. Whoops! The past few nights we have been staying up much to late enjoying Game of Thrones and working on our travels, which correlates with us sleeping Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 3, 2014
- Along The River with Twists and Turns - Cesky KrumlovOur time in this picturesque spot had a few twists and turns... The first being that our train trip had a detour stop due to track maintenance... This meant hauling everyone onto a bus... everyone walking in lines and constant Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 3, 2014
- The Magic and Mystery - PragueOur time in Prague started with an amazing lunch. Cestr, a Czech steak house was magnificent experience! The restaurants meat is aged for 72 days in house. Needless to say it is soft and tender. I Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 3, 2014
- Prague, Czech After waking up in Munich, and having to deal with my first debilitating hangover of the trip, I made it to the train station and settled in for the 6 hour trip to Prague. Arriving at the hotel around 8pm Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Oct 3, 2014
- A Lovely Day in Prague Today was another calm sight seeing day throughout Prague. We started off by hitting the snooze button a few times. We stayed up quite late last night finishing the third season of Game of Thrones. After finally getting out of Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 2, 2014
- Day 20: PragueWe had set aside our last whole day in Prague to go and take a look at Prague Castle. After breakfast we walked up a hill through a nearby nature reserve, as the views were apparently very good up there Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Oct 2, 2014
- Day 19: PragueGiven our failure to make it to the grocery store the next day, we chose to have breakfast in the hotel's cafe. After this we set our for Vysehrad, which is reported to be the oldest part of Prague, a Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Oct 2, 2014
- Day 18: Berlin/PragueWe were a bit reluctant to hand back the keys for our apartment, but we did and set off on the underground to get back to Berlin's main train station.
Once were were there we found the right train platform easily Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Oct 2, 2014
- Perusing PragueWe used today to recover from our past several days, which have been particularly strenuous, and to scratch the surface of what Prague has to offer. We decided to go to sleep last night without setting an alarm so that Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 1, 2014
- Travel Day: Munich to PragueToday was a rather difficult travel day. Not necessarily because of the actual traveling, but more so because we spent all day at Oktoberfest yesterday and, after not getting the best night of sleep, we had to go pick up Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 30, 2014
- Prague, The Second DayOur 2nd day in Prague started with some determination. We actually set the alarm clock to be up by sunrise for a brisk morning run (the temperature was brisk, not the run). The streets were mostly empty. We ran about Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 20, 2014
- Prague, Finishing off the First DayAfter our morning tour we relaxed for a few hours in the hotel. We have been somewhat isolated from US news. We found one USA Today in Berlin but nothing like that in Prague. In fact, we didn’t learn of Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 19, 2014
- Previous Entries in a Nutshell For My NU (EN) Alright, so to sum it up - the first post was basically an introduction to all this madness, you know, for those who don’t know why or where I’m going (originally, it was supposed to be a private blog for Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Aug 17, 2014
- Ooo-la-la, Praha!Eggplant
Prague was a last minute addition to the trip. I think I cut a day from Berlin and Vienna to give us two full days in Praha, as it's called by the Czech. I am so glad I Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 16, 2014