- The summer wind I got to Prague at 7.30pm on Tuesday. It was an easy walk to the hostel, and then I ate at a recommended place, Lokal. They were out of pork neck so I had roast beef instead, with bread dumplings Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jul 23, 2014
- On the Road in CzechTime to leave Prague, Dieter would be outside the hotel near 11am. We had breakfast that the hotel served: toast, meat, cheese, tomatoes and coffee. From breakfast we finished packing then went out to the square to buy some chocolates, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 19, 2014
- Last Day in PragueOur last full day in Prague, our concert at the Estates in the evening.
We agreed to meet up with Dieter and Inge at 1 or so, it gave us time to tour the castle area. We walked up the steep Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 16, 2014
- Stormy Day in PragueIt was forecast to rain so we wore our rain jackets. It was cool, about 65F so we all wore our warm clothes.
The 1st stop with the Music Museum, Narodni Museum.
http://www.praguewelcome.cz/srv/www/en/objects/detail.x;jsessionid=BDE23680CCCBA045EDD8C Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 15, 2014
- And It's Off to PragueAnd we were off to Prague, a 2-1/2 hour drive.
We could not drive our car into Czech, something about a problem with the insurance. We planned to ride the train but at the last minute Dieter got the days off Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 14, 2014
- Wet FeetOne of the favorite things to do in Cesky Krumlov besides visiting the castle is floating/paddling down the Vltava River especially on a sunny summer day. Well, we had that and Dave was willing with just a bit of Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 7, 2014
- Český Krumlov Love Český Krumlov (pronounced Ches-key Kroom-luv) is fairy-tale town of 15,000 buried in the hills of the southern Czech Republic. With its delightfully cobbled Old Town and colorful castle, Ceský Krumlov is one of those very special places Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 5, 2014
- Prague, Friday, 4th July 2014Our final day in Prague was spent exploring Prague Castle.
Dating back to 870 (that's old), the castle is the largest castle building complex in the world, largely due to the number of buildings on the castle site.
The castle has had Posted by NicholasCook in Keeping up with the Cooks | Jul 4, 2014
- Praha at NightWe spent every night in Prague near the river, walking over the Charles Bridge or sitting on Kampa Island surrounded by water with views of Prague surrounding us.
[ Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 4, 2014
- A little bit of Prague
Prague looks like it's been plucked right out of a fairytale.
All tho Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 4, 2014
- Prague, Thursday, 3rd July 2014The day got underway under sunny skies (felt like it was the first real summers day we've had so far) as we headed through the Old Town towards the Charles Bridge area.
We saw a river cruise & had waited for Posted by NicholasCook in Keeping up with the Cooks | Jul 4, 2014
- The Air We BreatheWe spoke to our B and B host about many things in his life now and during the communist rule of the Czech Republic. He said to us at breakfast, "When you come from a country that has always Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 3, 2014
- Gems of Prague - Leona & MarkétaWe had a wonderful way to celebrate Canada Day so many kilometres away from home. We are celebrating and grateful that the maple leaf on our passport allows us to travel the world with ease.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/397920/B09834052219A Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 2, 2014
- Dave's Big Surprise
Waiting is the hard part but it leads us on a new adventure. Here Dave is making good use of his time waiting at Heathrow Airport for our flight to Prague or as th Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 1, 2014
- Prague is Pretty NeatSwitzerland is the most beautiful in terms of landscape but Prague takes the gold for being the most beautiful city I've ever seen. Everyone at our hostel was so welcoming! It felt very homey aside from the construction outside our Posted by carlybassett94 in Miles and Smiles Away | Jun 22, 2014
- Day 11 &12Prague was unreal! From the back alley streets, the amazing architecture, awesome views (besides the copious amounts of PDA), to the phenomenal night life, Prague lived up to all the hype. It was very crowded, but that’s what you would Posted by efaw.14 in Euro-Trip 2014 | Jun 1, 2014
- More Prague* If any of you are grammar nazis or spelling nazis, I am terribly sorry. I didn't ever proof my papers in school properly and still hate proofing.
May 30th, 2014
Kindra had to run to work today, so the morning Posted by hangtime41 in 2nd Europa-versary | Jun 3, 2014
- To Prague!May 29th, 2014
Another potentially stressful day is upon us, but also the greatest potential for a magical experience. Our original plans for Germany were to fly out of Spain and land in Munich. Once in Munich we were going Posted by hangtime41 in 2nd Europa-versary | Jun 2, 2014
- Episode 19: Zagreb to PragueEpisode 19: Zagreb to Prague
16 - 20 October 2012
Family history, nostalgia and grand castles
Train 172, wagon 256, seat 51 second class saw me taking a very comfortable 6 -ish hour train trip from Vienna to Pr Posted by IvaS in Overland Ulaanbaatar to Seattle | May 19, 2014
- Return to Prague!Prague! Oh beautiful lovely Prague. Home of 13th century buildings, a great and wild nightlife, and 1 euro beers :). In my mind, this will be a short blog entry, because I’m anxious to write about Berlin and try to Posted by danza in There and back again | May 6, 2014
- +420 2
Greetings from Praha!
First stop of the 5 week tour! Heres to the start of the trip, with leon! :D Pretty crowded city, really nice! Crashed with our really nice host F Posted by flickervertigo in This is WHY. | Apr 29, 2014
- Novinka [News]Ahoj, jmenuji se Milan a má přítelkyně Kristýna. Mě je 22 let stejně tak Kristýně. Máme rádi cestování a zde se s vámi podělíme co už jsme zažili. Tyto stránky jsou pouze o našich cestách.
[Hi, our names is Milan and Posted by kristiandmilda in Kristi and Milda Cestovatelé [Travels] | Apr 27, 2014
- Prague, Czech Republic - Wednesday, 10 August 2011Walked to St Clement's Church to see the shrine to the Czech para-troopers who assasinated Heydrick - a Nazi chief in charge of Czechoslavakia during World War Two. Their story is told with photos and dialogue and then you Posted by gaddingabout in European Rvr Cruise, Amsterdam/Budapest | Apr 20, 2014
- Prague, Czech Republic - Tuesday, 9 August 2011Phil and I went on a morning guided tour with our Scenic Guide, Martina. We started off at Prague Castle. An absolutely freezing wind was blowing and it was explained that the castle was built to take advantage Posted by gaddingabout in European Rvr Cruise, Amsterdam/Budapest | Apr 20, 2014
- Budapest, Hungary/Prague, Czech Rep, Monday, 8 August 2011Sad day today - the end of our cruise - leaving the Scenic Ruby at 8.00 am. We are so sorry that the cruise is over. It has been fabulous. Bags out at 7.00 am and on Posted by gaddingabout in European Rvr Cruise, Amsterdam/Budapest | Apr 20, 2014