Blog Entries tagged 'Czech_Republic'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Czech_Republic'
- Prague talesMeet our newest friend Pinu, the Pinocchio. High quality hand carved dolls and high quality entertainment shows.
Astronomical clock that has been showin Posted by monktales in monk tales | Dec 2, 2014
- One Month UpdateAccording to this blogging site, these are some of my stats so far:
- 7008 miles traveled
- 9 countries visited – US, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, France, UK, Netherlands, and the Czech Republic
- 32 days spent traveling
- 0.35 % of my Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 15, 2014
- Eastern European EscapadesAll throughout the year, one of the things that gave me hope and motivation to get through those long hours at work, was my plane ticket booked to Budapest on the 28th Dec.
Initially, in my naiivity I thought that Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Jan 13, 2014
- Park Place[float=left][/float]Today we decided to have a relaxing day as a family, but we couldn't resist the warm sunshine outside so we decided to spend our day in a large Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 26, 2013
- Culinary Experiences[float=right][/float]This morning included a sleep in for all of us, a welcome change to the routine after several busy days. As Ben was needing a rest Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 21, 2013
- Prague in WordsThis morning as we emerged from the Prague subway Muriel asked me for the camera so she could photograph an optical illusion that occurs on the subway escalator. Everyone appears to be leaning backwards at such a preposterous angle that Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 21, 2013
- Tursko[float=left][/float]We left the very pleasant city of Olomouc after having a final mid-morning stroll through its Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 19, 2013
- Czech It Out[float=left][/float]Eager to get as much fun in as possible, there Ben was, waking us up to ensure we didn’t sleep past 8:30 AM. He’s been tryin Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 17, 2013
- Prague, Ceska Republika 2013 Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Easter trip to Prague, solo for one week. I stayed at Prague Square Hostel which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally located, situated one min Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jul 11, 2013
- Prague, Ceska Republika 2013 Part TwoDay 5: Wednesday 3rd April 2013:
So yesterday I left the hostel around 9:30am and headed for Namesti Republiky, via Celetna which seems a quite tacky tourist street which is a shame as it is the main street that connects the Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jul 11, 2013
Prague is arguably one of the most beautiful cities in Europe if Posted by Jack Chaffey in Europe | May 6, 2013
- Praga - Alternative tours optionQuando estivemos em Praga conseguimos experimentar 3 passeios muito interessantes que você não achará em qualquer guia de turismo.
1 – Lanterna Magika – teatro sem dialogo performático que usa vídeo, musica, atores e cenário para contar historias típic Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Jun 21, 2012
- Eastern Europe
Travelled to Eastern Europe... arriving from Seoul (South Korea), then travelled to/through; Istanbul (Turkey), Veliko Taravo ([i][b]Bulgaria[/ Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Oct 16, 2011
- Český Krumlov - a medieval treasure not to be missedWhat do you do when you are born in one of the most beautiful places in the World? You might appreciate its natural beauty and architectural and historical heritage. You might embrace the picturesque surroundings and savour life in an Posted by TheDukes in Roughing It? | Jul 21, 2011