After a good two weeks in Berlin we were off travelling again, this time in a Scandinavian direction. There were a few differences on this stage of our adventure firstly we had our two n Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Feb 16, 2014
- Exploring OdenseWe woke up to the first few rays of sunshine today and took this opportunity to take the bikes out and see the city decided to get out and explore the town:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by LizaSopina in In the Land of Socialist Vikings | Feb 2, 2014
- Odense - the beginningSo a couple of days ago we made our way to Odense - our home for the next wee while. It was a reasonably uneventful train ride, until we hit the bridge between Zeeland and Fyn, where you can see Posted by LizaSopina in In the Land of Socialist Vikings | Jan 27, 2014
- Copenhagen.We decided to spend the first few days of our stay in Denmark exploring Copenhagen. Between me being Russian and Elliot being a hard Kiwi bloke, we though we'd be more or less prepared for the harsh cold Danish winter. Posted by LizaSopina in In the Land of Socialist Vikings | Jan 23, 2014
- Copenhagen, Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2362.jpg caption=Street Art, Chri Posted by paulneptune in Copenhagen, Denmark | Nov 8, 2013
- Copenhagen, DenmarkOur flight with Norwegian Air had been surprisingly good and we landed around 18.30 and got straight onto a train into central Copenhagen which only took about 15 minutes. As usual we were armed with maps and directions and Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Sep 2, 2013
- Home base
As I continue my journey here in beautiful Copenhagen, the leaves are slowly starting to change colors, the shadows are getting longer, and the sun has changed position in the sky. It's that t Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Sep 8, 2013
- Copenhagen -Denmark Hi all
We spent three wonderful nights and two days in Copenhagen with Andrew hoping to see Princess Mary. Unfortunately no luck.
We travelled via train from Stockholm to Copenhagen and by the time we arrived at our apartment Andrew Posted by Chappeltravels in Europe Trip | Sep 8, 2013
- DENMARKi flew out of london to denmark copenhaugen,it was a bit wet n cold , the next day i rented a bike it was still wet but i went for a ride along the water frount nice helmut ya Posted by AlexGrind in back to europe june 2013 | Aug 6, 2013
- "When are you moving back?"
It’s funny about life…where it takes you…how it turns out. I walk down Michigan Avenue in the darkness, with just the streetlights, and buildings lit up. I love watching people walking around Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Jul 27, 2013
- Photo FinnishAfter our Eastern Bloc experiences it has been a pleasure to be in emotionally undemanding Scandinavia where positivity reigns supreme and English is spoken fluently by everyone. In fact, after hearing a tourist whose first language is English referring t Posted by sandjharvey in Our Gap Year | Jul 21, 2013
- JutlandPhotos of Denmark: [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Denmark/]]
When foreigners think about travelling to Denmark, I assume that most would only consider Copenhagen as a destination. Nadia determinedly demonstrated Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Jul 13, 2013
- Zealand and MønTunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Palestine… Denmark. Numerous people have eagerly derided the illogicality of this sequence of destinations, but the various complexities involved in the itinerary of Globo Trip determined that such an order made sense at le Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Jul 10, 2013
- A week later...we are still in Horsens, DenmarkSo our parts arrived Friday afternoon, but the workshop is closed weekends, so we took the Guzzi in Today. Getting new fork seal put on and a service, plus two new tyres. Should hopefully be done sometime on Wednesday...
In Posted by XJR1300 in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | Jul 8, 2013
- Waiting for partsAfter a partially rough ferry crossing (waves up to 5 meters high!), we made it back to Hirtshals in Denmark. The original plan had been to catch a ferry to Norway the same day. But as one the front fork Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | Jul 4, 2013
- Copenhaguen stopoverIts a very suny and very hot sunday , just look like august . After a winter look like spring time summer came sudenly and the time to fly approach , at least.
Some days in Paris and then a stop Posted by Pascalev in anywere out of my world | Jun 16, 2013
- Pit stop @ CopenhagenFinally on my way to Iceland! =D After all these years, expectations may only be high... But I am staying for one day in Copenhagen... And guess what: the city is even more beautiful than it was 13 years ago! Posted by Billabongirl in Citizen of the world | Jun 1, 2013
- Doing Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/384350/larg Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | May 31, 2013
- Doing DenmarkFrom Germany we headed into Denmark, where we have spent 3 nights. We only saw a little of Denmark during our last trip so it was good to explore this Viking country a bit more.
Firstly we headed for Rømø, a Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | May 31, 2013
- Wonderful, wonderful.....Have just spent the last week in the delightful company of Scottie and Birgitte in Copenhagen. It was so relaxing to have a base again and we passed the time touring, eating and drinking. The Danes can drink Posted by Pips trip in A new adventure | May 31, 2013
- Denmark & SwedenWe have now moved onto our Scandinavian adventure. For the last fortnight we have been in Denmark and Sweden. In Copenhagen we stayed in a suburb called Österbro, which is about 5 kms north of Copenhagen downtown. Whilst Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | May 23, 2013
- CopenhagenWe got to Copenhagen at about midday, it is only an hour and 20 minutes from Bergen by plane! So we spent the afternoon wandering around the city through the main shopping streets. No success in buying anything though, which Posted by Claire.Miller in Claire's Euro Trip 2013 | Apr 19, 2013
- Long time no See....Welcome to Boutique2Boutique!
It's been almost a year since I moved to Denmark, and in that time a lot has happened. I found a few jobs....eventually got promoted to event coordinator...and found my first apartment in t Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Mar 15, 2013
- Welcome to Asia Less Travelled[float=left][/float]If you have visited before you will know that I hope to tell you stories out of th Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Jan 25, 2013
- Cousin meets in Copenhagen12 noon at Central Station is the place and time for the meeting of my cousin Oliver. Growing up together leaves me a lot of adventurous memories with him- from playing table tennis, fishing up to introducing me his buddy Posted by Crucerong Hilaw in Crucerong Hilaw | Dec 12, 2012