- DenmarkAfter some stressful time thinking about a Plan B for getting to Copenhagen we didn't need it. As we decided we would try for the first flight of the day (7am) we got up at 4am and headed to Heathrow. Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 29, 2015
- One night in CopenhagenWe had a late flight to Copenhagen and arrived just before midnight so we had one day to see some of the sights like the picturesque Nyhaven (New Harbour), the 17th-century waterfront, canal and entertainment district, where Danish author, H Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 15, 2015
- Next Stop... CopenhagenOn the way to Copenhagen, we managed to spend an amazing afternoon catching up with old friends from Shanghai. They have a summer house in Hojby, on the coast of Zealand. We got there about 2pm, and had a traditional Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 7, 2015
- Some fun along the way ....
Unfortunately time stops for no-one, and we are already half-way into our time in Denmark. . Apart from the weather ... that is the mostly cold, wet and windy SUMMER weather Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jul 6, 2015
- Albaek -> Hirtshals
Arrêt pipi 😂
Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 5, 2015
- Skagen Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | Jul 5, 2015
- So what's in Billund?THIS:
After we crossed the Danish Border, we were heading to Billund, and then as we approached Legoland we explained to the kids that we would be visiting Legoland the next day, and th Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 4, 2015
- Aarhus Women's Museum (Kvindemuseet)Aarhus' Women's Museum is one of the world's few women's history museums with the focus firmly on women's lives. I do not know of any other women's museum. I have certainly not visited any other. Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 26, 2015
- Aarhus Cathedral (Domkirke)Aarhus Domkirke has stood as the dominant structure in the city since the late 12thC, albeit with rebuilding, and changes in style over the centuries. At 93m, it is the longest church in Denmark.
It Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 25, 2015
- 3 churches in oneOld churches are always a drawcard for me when we travel .. not from a religious, but an historical, perspective. I try to imagine the people, and how they participated in the church, which would Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 22, 2015
- Home ... at the momentThis is a fun post to show you where we are living at the moment.
As our Aarhus home exchange was cancelled (due to unexpected change of circumstances of our exchanger), we had to seek rental Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 18, 2015
- SkovmøllenThe reason we love to visit Moegaard Museum is not only because the exhibitions are interesting, but also because it is part of the Moesgaard Manor estate, located in the forests south of Aarhus, only 15mins from town. The Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 18, 2015
- Moesgaard Museum.
Moesgaard Museum is one of our most favourite places in Aarhus. It is a museum which has an archaeological and ethnographic focus.
We visit every time we come to Aarhus, but this time was quite special as Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 14, 2015
- Springtime in the garden.
I just wanted to share with you some of the lovely spring flowers in Rikke and Aaron's garden ... flowers that we don't see often, especially in the warmer Queensland climate.
The many colours of Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 10, 2015
- Off to a slow start ....
Unfortunately, Chas and I have had a slow start to our trip. . Our three days in Hong Kong did not start well. . After arriving 6pm, spending 1-1/2hrs with the formalities, and Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 9, 2015
- Our last day in Denmark Our final day in Sakskøbing was on Sunday 24th May. The day went very quickly but it was a nice end to our experience in Denmark.
We spent the day relaxing at Maj's house and spending the last hours (for Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 27, 2015
- København take 2We spent our last Saturday in Copenhagen with Maj and Allan. It was a delightful day and full of food, entertainment and new memories.
We drove in and parked in an all day area which was quite convenient. The drive is Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 27, 2015
- Life in Sakskøbing During our last week in Sakskøbing we were lucky enough to be able to go and see Kris' niece Sarah's Acro training.
It was amazing! The strength and lack of fear that those kids had was outstanding. It was one Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 27, 2015
- Nakskov Nakskov is a small town and it's a very old town. The town itself is 750 years old and has a high number of Polish people living there. It is also one of the few towns in the area to Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 26, 2015
- Exploring Shælland So on Day 10 (Monday 18th), we took to the road with Kris' dad Togo and drove up the coast of Lolland (the island where we are staying) to Shælland (one of the closest islands and the island where Copenhagen Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 25, 2015
- Maj's Birthday Dinner - The Big 40A few days earlier it was Maj's actual bday where we did cake and the 3 K's (Kris,Kayla and Kimmie) cooked dinner for her.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 23, 2015
- Nykøbing FalsterToday we went to Nykøbing Falster, which is probably the nearest biggest town next to Sakskøbing, it is also the town where Kimmie (Kris' niece) goes to school. We went with Kris' dad (Togo), Kris' nephew Patrick aka Pedro and Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 22, 2015
- Random funThe next few days we just chilled at home, hung out with the kids and recovered from our jetlag. Here's a few random photos of our time so far in Sakskøbing.
[img=http:/ Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 19, 2015
1ère étape après 21h de voyage et un petit arrêt à Fredericia au Danemark.
Posted by gr3g77 in Un PTit TouR | May 16, 2015
- Pedro arrives So besides chilling out in Sakskøbing and catching up with Kris' family, we were both very much looking forward to the arrival of Pedro (Kris' nephew) and his girlfriend Fred.
All day we plotted how we were going to best surprise Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 16, 2015