- Pretravel planning: My homemade travelguideWhen I started to plan this trip, it was only just a dream. I had no money and I had no idea how long it would take me to save enough for this trip to become reality. But as I Posted by juliathomsen in Julias worldtravel | Nov 1, 2015
- Pretravel planning: PackinglistSurely your packinglist always depends on your destination, but most subject will apear on both a packinglist for a trip to Alaska and trip to Central Africa, so no matter your destination you should be able to use this packinglist Posted by juliathomsen in Julias worldtravel | Oct 17, 2015
- Denmark: Day 3
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by tait.bosik in Preparing for Berlin | Oct 3, 2015
- "No Peeking Please!"APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE
Patty did it! She spent her first night in a hostel. Sure, she only got four hours of sleep and sure, she slept with her glasses on and her backpack right next to her side... but [i]she did Posted by katemancuso in Taken: The Epilogue | Sep 29, 2015
- Torshavn - Day 9Torshavn is the capital of the Faroe Islands, which are part of the kingdom of Denmark. It is the smallest capital city in the world, and lies between Iceland and Norway.
We decided to use some of our Posted by Cybercsp in Crystal Cruise - Amsterdam to New York | Sep 5, 2015
- Holmsey visits Denmark!Holmsey has enjoyed his stay with me in Copenhagen and I have enjoyed having him. He liked my friend in the flowers on the balcony, and nibbled at the strawberries when I wasn't watching!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/765342/11793168_8..496138 Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Sep 2, 2015
- And lastly ... ..
We found a great house for rent in July as one of Rikke's colleagues was heading for six weeks in Greenland for the summer holiday. It was a lovely home in a complex of townhouses (similar to our Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Sep 2, 2015
- Danish Lake LandsAnother of our favourite restaurants is Aalekronen on the banks of Lake Julsø. This area of Denmark, only 40km from Aarhus is known as the 'Danish Lake Lands' because of a series of large lakes which are Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Sep 2, 2015
- Last visit to MoesgaardWe'd planned another visit to Moesgaard, as there were still things we wanted to do ... finish the tour of the museum, a walk through the forest to the beach, and another visit to Skovmollen restaurant. Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Sep 2, 2015
- Copenhagen by FootOur final full day in Copenhagen did start with a local bus ride into the city. It ended having walked almost 15k with lots of interesting sights in our memory banks.
Copenhagen is a city of cyclists (cycopaths), Carlsberg, Krone Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Aug 10, 2015
- Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen.Arrived in Copenhagen just after midday on Friday after a bit of a bumpy ride. Finally found the hotel –more than one room!!! Added bonus is a washing machine and dryer. Worth the extra time to get to Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Aug 9, 2015
- Aarhus Botanic GardenWe enjoyed a lovely lunch with Aaron, Rikke and Olivia at the botanic gardens greenhouses. We had visited the gardens previously, but hadn't been to the greenhouses. Established and managed by Aarhus University, it was Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Aug 9, 2015
- CopenhagenAs we were leaving Copenhagen on Saturday we decided to take a last walk around in the morning. The apartment was very close to the Botanical gardens and Rosenburg Palace and gardens, so it was easy to see them all Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 4, 2015
- Denmark shinesDespite the weather, it was a bit of a disappointing start to the day. I was woken up early by the person in the next bed snoring really loudly, then I followed the footy, then I waited at the hostel Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Aug 2, 2015
- Copenhagen===A weekend in København===
Interestingly, Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen is located on the island of Zealand. it is a wonderful place to visit – vibrant, very welcoming, full of history, architectural splendour and beautiful sculp Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Aug 2, 2015
- CopenhagenWe started the day by going to [[http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g189541-d245021-Reviews-The_David_Collection-Copenhagen_Zealand.html#MAPVIEW|The David Collection]]. An interesting place that Gary found on Trip Advisor. It had a rather large Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 1, 2015
- A Danish summerIt was my first full day in the Land of Borgen, and the forecast said 20 degrees, so I left the hostel in the morning in a t-shirt and shorts. And then went straight back upstairs to get a thick Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 31, 2015
- London to LouisianaI'm in Copenhagen now (even if the title of this blog suggests otherwise - I shall explain later), having flown from London this morning.
I left Finchley at 6ish, and caught the tube to Heathrow, cashing in my Oyster card Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 30, 2015
- CopenhagenThe weather today (Thursday) dawned slightly better than yesterday with little chance of rain. The weather is still a little cooler than we were expecting, but I guess we never travel for the weather. We decided that we would do Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 30, 2015
- DenmarkAfter some stressful time thinking about a Plan B for getting to Copenhagen we didn't need it. As we decided we would try for the first flight of the day (7am) we got up at 4am and headed to Heathrow. Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 29, 2015
- One night in CopenhagenWe had a late flight to Copenhagen and arrived just before midnight so we had one day to see some of the sights like the picturesque Nyhaven (New Harbour), the 17th-century waterfront, canal and entertainment district, where Danish author, H Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Jul 15, 2015
- Next Stop... CopenhagenOn the way to Copenhagen, we managed to spend an amazing afternoon catching up with old friends from Shanghai. They have a summer house in Hojby, on the coast of Zealand. We got there about 2pm, and had a traditional Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 7, 2015
- Some fun along the way ....
Unfortunately time stops for no-one, and we are already half-way into our time in Denmark. . Apart from the weather ... that is the mostly cold, wet and windy SUMMER weather Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jul 6, 2015
- Albaek -> Hirtshals
Arrêt pipi 😂
Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO... ET PLUS ENCORE... | Jul 5, 2015
- Skagen Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR A VELO... ET PLUS ENCORE... | Jul 5, 2015