- Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen G o od Morning from a grey Copenhagen! Woke up in the Generator Hostel Posted by GirlguidingWOW in Girlguiding WOW Trip | Mar 25, 2016
- It's dark! It's dark, it's raining but spirits are high on our travel home aka coach!
We have now entered the next country on our adventure - Denmark. Not much to see unfortunately but there is very littl Posted by GirlguidingWOW in Girlguiding WOW Trip | Mar 25, 2016
- København suburb- KastrupThis week's spotlight is on one of the suburbs in Copenhagen. I intend to show my readers the other parts of Copenhagen that most foreign visitors wouldn't normally go. Kastrup doesn't feel very touristy because it is the home for Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Mar 19, 2016
- ClosureI have always been terrible to finish of travel blogs in any orderly manner. Once I get home, the hassle of finding a new place to live, moving, job/study routines set in, and I never get around to finish up Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Mar 15, 2016
- Open Air Museum in CopenhagenToday's entry is going to be about one of the underrated gem (in my opinion) in Copenhagen. Normally, a tourist would associate the little mermaid and Tivoli when they hear Copenhagen but this city has many more attractions than these. Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Feb 13, 2016
- Copenhagen, Denmark to Amsterdam - Tuesday, 5 January 2016Well today is the beginning of the long journey home. Flying to Amsterdam where we will stay overnight in the Schiphol Airport Hotel, Citizen M, and then commence the long haul tomorrow.
While we were at breakfast this morning, it Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 5, 2016
- Copenhagen, Denmark - Monday, 4 January 2016What a difference a week makes!
Last week when we were here, it was overcast but the temperature was quite mild, about 2 or 3 degrees. Now a week later, the sun is shining but it's minus 3 degrees but Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Jan 4, 2016
- Copenhagen to Oslo, Norway - Tuesday, 29 December 2015Lazy morning this morning. Sleep in and late breakfast. Checking out at 12 noon and will do more exploring until 3 pm when our taxi will take us to the harbour to board our boat for an overnight Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Dec 30, 2015
- Copenhagen, Denmark - Monday, 28 December 2015"Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen ... dah dah, de dah dah, de daaaaaaaaaah!"
Well here we are in the land of Hans Christian Andersen, "The Little Mermaid", "The Ugly Duckling" and "The Red Shoes". This place has a really nice feel. Posted by gaddingabout in Wendy and Phil's White Xmas in Iceland | Dec 28, 2015
- Copenhagen[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/liamps/countries/Denmark/|Denmark photos]]
Every great city must have an eternal rival; and as Sydney is Melbourne, so is Copenhagen to Stockholm. For centuries, the two capitals were bitter enemies Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Dec 11, 2015
- Pretravel planning: My homemade travelguideWhen I started to plan this trip, it was only just a dream. I had no money and I had no idea how long it would take me to save enough for this trip to become reality. But as I Posted by juliathomsen in Julias worldtravel | Nov 1, 2015
- Pretravel planning: PackinglistSurely your packinglist always depends on your destination, but most subject will apear on both a packinglist for a trip to Alaska and trip to Central Africa, so no matter your destination you should be able to use this packinglist Posted by juliathomsen in Julias worldtravel | Oct 17, 2015
- Denmark: Day 3
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by tait.bosik in Preparing for Berlin | Oct 3, 2015
- "No Peeking Please!"APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE
Patty did it! She spent her first night in a hostel. Sure, she only got four hours of sleep and sure, she slept with her glasses on and her backpack right next to her side... but [i]she did Posted by katemancuso in Taken: The Epilogue | Sep 29, 2015
- Torshavn - Day 9Torshavn is the capital of the Faroe Islands, which are part of the kingdom of Denmark. It is the smallest capital city in the world, and lies between Iceland and Norway.
We decided to use some of our Posted by Cybercsp in Crystal Cruise - Amsterdam to New York | Sep 5, 2015
- Holmsey visits Denmark!Holmsey has enjoyed his stay with me in Copenhagen and I have enjoyed having him. He liked my friend in the flowers on the balcony, and nibbled at the strawberries when I wasn't watching!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/765342/11793168_8..496138 Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Sep 2, 2015
- And lastly ... ..
We found a great house for rent in July as one of Rikke's colleagues was heading for six weeks in Greenland for the summer holiday. It was a lovely home in a complex of townhouses (similar to our Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Sep 2, 2015
- Danish Lake LandsAnother of our favourite restaurants is Aalekronen on the banks of Lake Julsø. This area of Denmark, only 40km from Aarhus is known as the 'Danish Lake Lands' because of a series of large lakes which are Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Sep 2, 2015
- Last visit to MoesgaardWe'd planned another visit to Moesgaard, as there were still things we wanted to do ... finish the tour of the museum, a walk through the forest to the beach, and another visit to Skovmollen restaurant. Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Sep 2, 2015
- Copenhagen by FootOur final full day in Copenhagen did start with a local bus ride into the city. It ended having walked almost 15k with lots of interesting sights in our memory banks.
Copenhagen is a city of cyclists (cycopaths), Carlsberg, Krone Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Aug 10, 2015
- Wonderful, Wonderful Copenhagen.Arrived in Copenhagen just after midday on Friday after a bit of a bumpy ride. Finally found the hotel –more than one room!!! Added bonus is a washing machine and dryer. Worth the extra time to get to Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Aug 9, 2015
- Aarhus Botanic GardenWe enjoyed a lovely lunch with Aaron, Rikke and Olivia at the botanic gardens greenhouses. We had visited the gardens previously, but hadn't been to the greenhouses. Established and managed by Aarhus University, it was Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Aug 9, 2015
- CopenhagenAs we were leaving Copenhagen on Saturday we decided to take a last walk around in the morning. The apartment was very close to the Botanical gardens and Rosenburg Palace and gardens, so it was easy to see them all Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 4, 2015
- Denmark shinesDespite the weather, it was a bit of a disappointing start to the day. I was woken up early by the person in the next bed snoring really loudly, then I followed the footy, then I waited at the hostel Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Aug 2, 2015
- Copenhagen===A weekend in København===
Interestingly, Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen is located on the island of Zealand. it is a wonderful place to visit – vibrant, very welcoming, full of history, architectural splendour and beautiful sculp Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Aug 2, 2015