- Copenhaguen stopoverIts a very suny and very hot sunday , just look like august . After a winter look like spring time summer came sudenly and the time to fly approach , at least.
Some days in Paris and then a stop Posted by Pascalev in anywere out of my world | Jun 16, 2013
- Pit stop @ CopenhagenFinally on my way to Iceland! =D After all these years, expectations may only be high... But I am staying for one day in Copenhagen... And guess what: the city is even more beautiful than it was 13 years ago! Posted by Billabongirl in Citizen of the world | Jun 1, 2013
- Doing Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/384350/larg Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | May 31, 2013
- Doing DenmarkFrom Germany we headed into Denmark, where we have spent 3 nights. We only saw a little of Denmark during our last trip so it was good to explore this Viking country a bit more.
Firstly we headed for Rømø, a Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | May 31, 2013
- Wonderful, wonderful.....Have just spent the last week in the delightful company of Scottie and Birgitte in Copenhagen. It was so relaxing to have a base again and we passed the time touring, eating and drinking. The Danes can drink Posted by Pips trip in A new adventure | May 31, 2013
- Denmark & SwedenWe have now moved onto our Scandinavian adventure. For the last fortnight we have been in Denmark and Sweden. In Copenhagen we stayed in a suburb called Österbro, which is about 5 kms north of Copenhagen downtown. Whilst Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | May 23, 2013
- CopenhagenWe got to Copenhagen at about midday, it is only an hour and 20 minutes from Bergen by plane! So we spent the afternoon wandering around the city through the main shopping streets. No success in buying anything though, which Posted by Claire.Miller in Claire's Euro Trip 2013 | Apr 19, 2013
- Long time no See....Welcome to Boutique2Boutique!
It's been almost a year since I moved to Denmark, and in that time a lot has happened. I found a few jobs....eventually got promoted to event coordinator...and found my first apartment in t Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Mar 15, 2013
- Welcome to Asia Less Travelled[float=left][/float]If you have visited before you will know that I hope to tell you stories out of th Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Jan 25, 2013
- Cousin meets in Copenhagen12 noon at Central Station is the place and time for the meeting of my cousin Oliver. Growing up together leaves me a lot of adventurous memories with him- from playing table tennis, fishing up to introducing me his buddy Posted by Crucerong Hilaw in Crucerong Hilaw | Dec 12, 2012
- What to do...what to doReally enjoyed Odense - small city with a very cool vibe about it that I liked right away. I was able to meet up with a woman my folks met back in Edmonton last summer who has been able Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Nov 27, 2012
- Weekend in CopenhagenThis weekend I went for a short trip to Copenhagen. I have a friend working there, who was kind enough to invite me, so this presented itself as an opportunity to visit the capital of Denmark, a place that is Posted by danics in World Away | Nov 26, 2012
- From Aarhus to OdenseAfter spending a few days up in Aarhus I've come down to the city of Odense.
My time in Aarhus started off on a rather funny way - I noticed one of the main live venues in town had an AC/DC Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Nov 22, 2012
- I think I may have found NirvanaWalking through the city centre or Aarhus - a mix of new, polished granite along the canal with the old, narrow, cobblestone streets. Tall can of Tuborg in my hand, cost me DKK 16.95 at the 7-11 (CAD 2.90). Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Nov 16, 2012
- Images of Aarhus
Well, our 4-1/2 month adventure is almost over. We've had wonderful experiences, visited lots of amazing places, and enjoyed the company of many interesting folk whom we have met along the way. The opportunity Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Nov 7, 2012
- The Frigate Jylland, EbeltoftOn a cold, wet and very windy day Chas and I took a trip to Ebeltoft, a little town north of Aarhus in an area called Djursland, known as the nose of Denmark. This is a lovely part Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Oct 30, 2012
- A walk in the forestThere are a number of forests very close to Aarhus city which are very popular with the locals for walking, running and just enjoying nature.
They have their own special magic in autumn when the trees begin to lose their leaves. Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Oct 28, 2012
- Den Gamle ByChas and I enjoyed Den Gamle By so much when we first visited five years ago, we decided to go again to see what had changed.
Aarhus's Den Gamle By (the old town), established in 1909, is the world's first open-air Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Oct 25, 2012
A quick, wonderful week of Don, tranquil seaside town of Dragor and two long, bustling days in Copenhagen. Having Don top with is was wonderful. Many tears were shed afte Posted by Lindacdc in Roam If You Want To | Oct 20, 2012
- Two of my travel mates!Now we are chilling at kastrup airport. This is Stine and Zuhal.
Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 18, 2012
- The beginningThe trip has started. Im waiting for my first train and saying goodbye to my wonderful husband.
Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 17, 2012
- Highlights of what I've learned about China
*Words mean a lot in China
* There is no truth, to them truth doesn't matter. To us europeans the concept of truth central to any discussion and at any price. We need it!
* The hiererchy is very important to them.
* Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 16, 2012
- Don, and Denmark!
Lots happening! We finished off a relaxing week in Rotterdam on Saturday, headed to A Posted by Lindacdc in Roam If You Want To | Oct 15, 2012
- Blogging from China is possible through this website
I´ve received confirmation from the host of this blog that I can blog on this site from China. For you guys that don't know, China does not allow all internet sites, search macines, blog sources etc. So I was worried Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 15, 2012
- Preparing for China trip
So I'm leaving for China in 6 days. I'm going there with my class and we're taking part in a workshop in an artschool in Beijjing, CAFA. Our teachers are planning this workshop with the chineese teachers and there are Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 12, 2012