- AarhusHello from Denmark!
We arrived here at Aarhus at about 8am and I was ready to get off the ship at that time, as we had to be back by about 1:30pm—a short stop. I didn’t take a tour but Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Sep 9, 2011
- Extra Danish baconRight now, if there's one thing the Danes love more than flea markets (and boy they sure do love 'em in Copenhagen) it's putting up posters of candidates in the upcoming general election.
According to the local English language newspaper, the Posted by RobertJSBriggs in Rob's Odyssey | Sep 7, 2011
- CopenhagenSo I've bid my tearful farewells to loved ones (I'm not afraid to admit to getting emotional) and left the country. I'm on my way at last! And what better place to start than Copenhagen, a city whose seemingly universally Posted by RobertJSBriggs in Rob's Odyssey | Sep 6, 2011
- Off we go! Setting sail.
I am now officially on board. I have my luggage and my room, etc. I am awaiting “muster” where we have to go learn about how to escape an emergency. I think that is Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Aug 31, 2011
- Meet Timo the Eagle
Meet Timo, my fuzzy little companion for this trip. Since I am alone and can't easily take pictures of myself, Timo has graciously agreed to pose for photos and keep me company. Stay tuned f Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Aug 30, 2011
- Now in CopenahgenWell so here I am at the hotel in Copenhagen! It's about 8pm-ish here and I think 11am-ish in Laramie. I will stay overnight and meet the boat around 2pm tomorrow. I managed to Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Aug 30, 2011
- Finally here!
So this morning I woke up at 6am and panicked a little coz i didnt know where I was! Then I remembered I was on the plane to Europe and felt the excitement again.
What an exhausting 24 hours, so much Posted by kiki S in Kiki's Blog | Aug 29, 2011
- Denmark's amusement parks - let the real fun begin!As we zip down the E45 highway and cross into Germany, with Nikki doing a sterling job of driving in the wind and rain, I thought I'd add a few anecdotes based on our trips to two fantastic amusement parks Posted by Wintletons in Wintleton Wanderings | Aug 26, 2011
- The joys of travelAlmost four weeks after skedaddling from Honkers, I'm remembering from backpacker days how much work independent travel is, both physically and mentally. Everything is new, so you're always working stuff out on the run, like where the heck you're going. Posted by Wintletons in Wintleton Wanderings | Aug 18, 2011
- Denmark - cool! (no kidding)Gronninghoved, Denmark: August 6-8
"Surely we don't need thermals"' said Derek, looking at the pile of clothing waiting to be packed while were in Hong Kong and imagining himself having to lug most of it. I begged to differ, imagining our Posted by Wintletons in Wintleton Wanderings | Aug 18, 2011
- 1999 - Copenhagen, Denmark
This was another sightseeing trip over the Easter weekend. Again a lot of things closed, but it meant no traffic.
The Nikolay Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Apr 5, 1999
- 5: Royal Crypts
Another early s Posted by weary_feet in Weary_Feet Treks the Globe | Aug 2, 2011
- 4: To be or not to be?
Today was a pre Posted by weary_feet in Weary_Feet Treks the Globe | Aug 2, 2011
- C OPEN hagen!Today (Sunday) was the last morning on the cruise ship and this was the amazing sunrise that greeted our day. Having an aft cabin today was definitely a plus. For those of you new to cruising the main Posted by jonaway in Gems of the Baltic | Aug 1, 2011
- 3: Eric the Red
Deliberately star Posted by weary_feet in Weary_Feet Treks the Globe | Jul 31, 2011
- 2: "It Burnt Down"
A slow start to my second day in Copenhagen as I planned to go on a free w Posted by weary_feet in Weary_Feet Treks the Globe | Jul 31, 2011
- 1: Kobenhaven
“On the road again”.. Is probably an apt way to begin today’s blog and the first blog of the Teutonic Tales. The day started damn early with me catching the 7am train from Oslo to Goteborg in Sweden. Pretty uneventful Posted by weary_feet in Weary_Feet Treks the Globe | Jul 31, 2011
- UndervejsDette virtuelle kort viser hvor jeg er og hvor jeg skal hen. Undervejs uploader jeg billeder fra de steder jeg besøger. Klik på stederne for at se billederne. Posted by Lisa B. A. in Travelicious | Jul 30, 2011
- Farting around DenmarkWe bid Sweden farväl as we hit the Øresund Bridge, a 16-kilometre bridge and tunnel that connects Sweden and Denmark. We didn't have an exact destination in mind so just hit the road and enjoyed the unique riding experience. Soon Posted by The Minion in Motorcycle Adventure Tour | Jul 29, 2011
- CopenhagenCopenhagen was our first stop in the Nordic countries and we spent two wonderful days enjoying good weather and a totally different vibe from Poland. It's a city that runs on bicycles, something I was unfortunately unable to enjoy! Posted by Rits blog in Around the world in.... | Jul 20, 2011
- Köpenhamnwwww Posted by Pornphan in Bilsemester 2011 | Jul 11, 2011
- Cruise! Hello Everyone! Sorry for not writing in a LONG time... we have been very busy, the cruise had wifi but for 1 dollar per minute. The cruise was wonderful! We went to 6 countries in 9 days. Posted by ryanober1 in All Ober the Globe | Jun 13, 2011
- Day 49, Copenhagen
We woke up early this particular morning to an old man barging into our room telling us to go clean the toilet. "Someone made a mess and they needed to clean it up." None of us had bee Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 9, 2011
- 4th June 2011Today we toured the north side of the city around the harbour, slowly making our way towards the Little Mermaid statue. It wasn't signposted at all so it took us about half an hour to find it (we should have Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jun 6, 2011
- 3rd June 2011TIVOLI! It was all about Tivoli this morning. Danny had no interest in Tivoli at all, so he did his own thing while I spent the morning going on every possible ride in the "thrill" category (except dodgem cars - Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jun 6, 2011