- Natal na Dinamarca 2010==Fiquei em Paris por 16 horas, por causa da neve, estava realmente frio!==
==I stayed in Paris for 16 hours because of the snow,it was really cold!==
==Cheguei a Dinamarca as 02:30 da Posted by anabrazil in Descobrindo o mundo | Dec 24, 2010
- Denmark - Copenhagen City
[img=http:// Posted by anabrazil in Descobrindo o mundo | Aug 6, 2009
- Denmark - Morsø City
[img=http:/ Posted by anabrazil in Descobrindo o mundo | Mar 15, 2011
- Planning..Hello Readers, ( Mum and Dad)
This is the first entry of our exciting blog which we'll hopefully be keeping as we travel across the Balkans this summer.
As you can see on the maps section our route is nearly settled.
We will Posted by Stevetheo in The Big Balkan Bonanza | Feb 27, 2011
- ExperimentariumA few Saturdays ago, we took the kids to Hellerup, Denmark ( a few cities, buses, and trains away) to go to the Experimentarium. It is their local science center. We all had a great time. We got to see Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Feb 22, 2011
- The End of EuropeThe party continues!
The last couple days in Copenhagen have been awesome! It has been cold weather but the sun has been out most of the time to allow me to enjoy my second visit to this beautiful city. Posted by gihagg in Advenures on the road 2011 | Jan 22, 2011
- January 12, 2011Last weekend we were planning on visiting one of the castles in Denmark, but woke to a rainy, cold, slushy day. So we decided to go to the Glyptotek instead. They have a great collection of art. We were all Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Jan 12, 2011
- Happy New Year!New Years' Eve and New Years Day
New Years Eve was crazy here. Seriously. Fireworks are legal here the whole month of December....and I am talking 4th of July type fireworks. It sounded like a war zone here that night. The Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Jan 2, 2011
- Funny Things and Yummy Things So a couple funny things happened the last couple days.
The other day Bryce accidentally bought sparkling water instead of regular bottled water. (They have sparkling everywhere here, the Danes seem to prefer it.) I had been home that day, Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 30, 2010
- Christmas Eve and ChristmasThe days before Christmas were spent getting ready for Christmas; shopping,wrapping, baking cookies. We celebrated Christmas on the 24th (Santa came on the night of the 23rd). The kids opened the presents from Santa and us in the morning, then Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 29, 2010
- Tuesday December 21, 2010Yesterday was quite a day for me. I went to the mall and tried to get my shopping done for Christmas. I managed to get almost all done. But because I don't know which stores are which or where they Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 21, 2010
- Sunday December 19, 2010Saturday December 18, 2010
It has been snowing here since Thursday, so the ground is covered in several inches of beautiful snow. I love seeing it covering everything here, and we are really hoping it stays through Christmas. As beautiful as Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 19, 2010
- Wednesday December 15, 2010We haven't been up to much this week. Brian went to Arhus and had a late day on Monday and the kids and I took the bus to the Fotex (the grocery store) and back. We also started school again Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 15, 2010
- Monday December 13, 2010Sunday December 12, 2010
We went to church this afternoon. We took the bus several minutes to Norrebro to the Christian church over there. It is an international church there that has several services in different languages and the one in Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 13, 2010
- CopenhagenI took a writing hiatus this week because I had the flu (popular diagnosis) and a very long to do list. But now I have written my papers, visited the building manager several times, studied for my finals, and sent Posted by KerryWood in Croissants and Classes | Dec 12, 2010
- Saturday December 11, 2010So it is Saturday here in Denmark and I am doing super exciting things....hanging out at the "Vascoteque"....or in English, the Laundromat. And I had to spend aroun $12 there because the "fully furnished" flat can only fit 2 pairs Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 11, 2010
- Friday December 10, 2010 So I have come to a few conclusions based on my lack of girlie products lately:
1. I would much rather have a flat iron than a comb.
2. Those ions in the hairdryers actually do something...(my new lame hairdryer here Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 10, 2010
- Wednesday December 8, 2010So today we hauled all of our things out of the Marriott and into our new(to us) flat. I will not say all the things I have thought of this flat, but it did occur to me while wandering through Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 8, 2010
- Tuesday December 7, 2010So today was a fairly uneventful day. Brian worked, we hung out in the room.
For dinner we decided to go try something new, so we went to Ad Libatium. Well, it smelled like old grease from a fryer...that should have Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 7, 2010
- Monday December 6, 2010Today we were starting a regular week for Brian, so he went up to the lounge and started work and we met him a little later for breakfast. After that the kids and I hung out for awhile in Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 6, 2010
- Sunday December 5, 2010Saturday December 4, 2010
Today we all walked down to the mall again through freshly fallen snow. About 1/4-1/2 and inch fell overnight and a little more fell in the time we walked in the mall.
After that, we all came back Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 5, 2010
- Friday, December 3, 2010So we actually got up in time for breakfast today, so the kids and I went downstairs to eat, then got bundled up to head to the mall a few blocks away. Thankfully the kids had their coats, hats, scarves, Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 3, 2010
- December 2, 2010Today we woke up at 3 am...we all had about 4 hours sleep then were wide awake. Unfortunately the hotel didn't have any coffee anywhere at that hour. So we stayed awake for about 2 hours then got tired again Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 2, 2010
- We are finally here!After a long day of travel yesterday, we are finally in Denmark, settled in to the hotel. I am snuggled up in bed looking out the window toward Tivoli and the blowing snow. It is currently 10 degrees F here!
I Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 1, 2010
- I´m here![i]hi all!
arrived safely, the flights were great. and the food was great too! slept 10 hours on the long flight and 15 last night lol
it is so beautiful here. oh my goodness. it gets dark very early. 4pm today. Posted by sseyl in My Adventures... | Nov 14, 2010