- Welcome to DanmarkTravel day copenhangen
We were up at 5am and off to the airport, we had a good flight and arrived in to danmark at 2pm and caught the metro to the center of town and turn down a couple of streets Posted by Jeschristy in The Great European Adventure | Mar 21, 2012
D Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Feb 29, 2012
- 1 Month in Lovely Copenhagen
I've been in Copenhagen for a solid month now, have gotten over my laziness, and will start this blog for the people I miss and love back home. Where to start... how about the beginning:
Le Posted by macdenham in The Hyggest Place on Earth | Feb 11, 2012
- Denmark & SwedenDenmark was very nice. It was probably the most “normal” place (or, familiar seeming) I have been so far. I went with Camille, Tori, Soojin, and Chi. But, Tori hung out with her Danish boyfriend the majority of the time, Posted by kellyrburns in El Viaje es el Destino | Feb 4, 2012
served up a new dish today
it was the bohemian Nørrebro
walls and red bricks
empty spray cans
historial, gothic cemetary
opens with a slen Posted by turtlekurtze in THE PUSHKAR EXPRESS | Dec 29, 2011
- the double bass(ist) Posted by turtlekurtze in GLOBAL YEARBOOK | Dec 29, 2011
- blog batism
december 28th, 2011
north hemisphere blues
twilight at 4pm
look for smiles
to the ground
to their Posted by turtlekurtze in THE PUSHKAR EXPRESS | Dec 28, 2011
- Rygsækkene er pakkedeSøndagen har ikke været som de plejer at være. Vi har alle prøvet at sove så længe som muligt så vi kan forberede os lidt på den snarlige ændring af tidszone, men til gengæld har der været fuld fart på Posted by DreamTrip in Eventyr i Malaysia & Cambodia | Dec 11, 2011
- The harbour city - Copenhagen Posted by melissa12maree in Mel & Fiona's most excellent adventure | Dec 10, 2011
- Tiden til afrejse nærmer sig....Nu er der kun godt en uge til vi starter på vores rundrejse i Malaysia og Cambodia. Alle glæder sig rigtig meget, men der er også meget vi skal nå og tilsyneladende for lidt tid. Jeg begynder at forberede mig Posted by DreamTrip in Eventyr i Malaysia & Cambodia | Dec 1, 2011
- 1986 - Northern & Eastern Europe (Part 1 - Germany, Denmark)
Thursday 31 July - The start of the second tour around Europe, this time to Scandinavia and eastern Europe. I met the group in London and we caught the ferry from Dover to Zeebrug Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Aug 5, 1986
- Tegn abonnement på vores nyhederHvorfor læse forældede nyheder. Få en mail når vi poster nye indlæg på vores blog. Vi kører en kampagne i vintermånederne, hvor man kan tilmelde sig gratis.
Du går blot ind under [[http://divegeeks.travellerspoint.com/subscribe/|http://divegeeks.trave Posted by naestoft in Around Australia | Nov 1, 2011
- 5. DenmarkWe were excited to get into Northern Europe. We found Denmark predictably neat, pretty and friendly in a sort of restrained way...People are proud of their country and maybe just a touch suspicious of foreigners? Just an impression though. Posted by StevenCarol11 in Steven and Carol | Oct 15, 2011
- Endelig igang....Da er vi endelig i gang med turen vår, etter en hektisk siste dag hjemme...
Oliver skulle på dyrehotell hos Herr og Fru Henriksen på Hedrum, og mini ble satt på hotell (all incusive selvfølgelig) hos Bassmo. :)
Alle veldig fornøyde! Posted by signeogkim in Signe Regine & Kim loffer Asia.... | Sep 29, 2011
- A tree for dummies in Copenhagen[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401173/copenhagen_3_054.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401173/ Posted by MandM Travels in Around the world in 80 days (-5) | Sep 29, 2011
- Wonderful, wonderful........[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401173/copenhagen_1_008.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401173/ Posted by MandM Travels in Around the world in 80 days (-5) | Sep 28, 2011
- Copenhagen, DenmarkHello Everyone!
I am in Copenhagen again, the place where I first boarded the ship. The first leg of my cruise concluded and we stopped here to let people off and pick people up for the next leg. Those Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Sep 11, 2011
- AarhusHello from Denmark!
We arrived here at Aarhus at about 8am and I was ready to get off the ship at that time, as we had to be back by about 1:30pm—a short stop. I didn’t take a tour but Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Sep 9, 2011
- Extra Danish baconRight now, if there's one thing the Danes love more than flea markets (and boy they sure do love 'em in Copenhagen) it's putting up posters of candidates in the upcoming general election.
According to the local English language newspaper, the Posted by RobertJSBriggs in Rob's Odyssey | Sep 7, 2011
- CopenhagenSo I've bid my tearful farewells to loved ones (I'm not afraid to admit to getting emotional) and left the country. I'm on my way at last! And what better place to start than Copenhagen, a city whose seemingly universally Posted by RobertJSBriggs in Rob's Odyssey | Sep 6, 2011
- Off we go! Setting sail.
I am now officially on board. I have my luggage and my room, etc. I am awaiting “muster” where we have to go learn about how to escape an emergency. I think that is Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Aug 31, 2011
- Meet Timo the Eagle
Meet Timo, my fuzzy little companion for this trip. Since I am alone and can't easily take pictures of myself, Timo has graciously agreed to pose for photos and keep me company. Stay tuned f Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Aug 30, 2011
- Now in CopenahgenWell so here I am at the hotel in Copenhagen! It's about 8pm-ish here and I think 11am-ish in Laramie. I will stay overnight and meet the boat around 2pm tomorrow. I managed to Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Aug 30, 2011
- Finally here!
So this morning I woke up at 6am and panicked a little coz i didnt know where I was! Then I remembered I was on the plane to Europe and felt the excitement again.
What an exhausting 24 hours, so much Posted by kiki S in Kiki's Blog | Aug 29, 2011
- Denmark's amusement parks - let the real fun begin!As we zip down the E45 highway and cross into Germany, with Nikki doing a sterling job of driving in the wind and rain, I thought I'd add a few anecdotes based on our trips to two fantastic amusement parks Posted by Wintletons in Wintleton Wanderings | Aug 26, 2011