- Sunday December 5, 2010Saturday December 4, 2010
Today we all walked down to the mall again through freshly fallen snow. About 1/4-1/2 and inch fell overnight and a little more fell in the time we walked in the mall.
After that, we all came back Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 5, 2010
- Friday, December 3, 2010So we actually got up in time for breakfast today, so the kids and I went downstairs to eat, then got bundled up to head to the mall a few blocks away. Thankfully the kids had their coats, hats, scarves, Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 3, 2010
- December 2, 2010Today we woke up at 3 am...we all had about 4 hours sleep then were wide awake. Unfortunately the hotel didn't have any coffee anywhere at that hour. So we stayed awake for about 2 hours then got tired again Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 2, 2010
- We are finally here!After a long day of travel yesterday, we are finally in Denmark, settled in to the hotel. I am snuggled up in bed looking out the window toward Tivoli and the blowing snow. It is currently 10 degrees F here!
I Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 1, 2010
- I´m here![i]hi all!
arrived safely, the flights were great. and the food was great too! slept 10 hours on the long flight and 15 last night lol
it is so beautiful here. oh my goodness. it gets dark very early. 4pm today. Posted by sseyl in My Adventures... | Nov 14, 2010
- To Denmark We Go...in 3 weeks!Well, after months of changing plans, Brian has gotten the word that we are going after all. We even have airplane tickets this time! The date of departure is November 29th.
In the next three weeks, we are planning on Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Nov 7, 2010
- Aarhus - and there's more ...While I think we have seen our share of churches during our holiday, we did find a couple more which I thought may be of interest due to their historical significance.
While travelling into Aarhus on the bus one day, we Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Oct 27, 2010
- Aarhus: back home againWe moved into our second exchange home when returning from Spain, a 1 bedroom apartment in a large complex at Risskov (a northern suburb of Aarhus), only 800m or so from the beach, and the beautiful Ris Skov forest. Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Oct 25, 2010
- CopenhagenOn Monday 23 August we caught the train for a 4 hour trip from Århus on Jutland, crossing the island of Funen to Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital on the island of Zealand. Copenhagen is a wonderful place to visit – Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Sep 27, 2010
- Catch up time, Norway through to OsloTuesday May 18
Late start to the day, but managed to get in some breakfast. wandered around the old town section of Odense, staying well clear of the Hans Christian Anderson House. Contemplated going to the Odense zoo via a canal Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | Aug 23, 2010
- SkagenRikke and Aaron headed home Sunday evening leaving Chas and me to continue our journey north to Skagen. We were now on our own, but thankfully travelling with our ever supportive and knowledgeable 'Ken', our GPS. Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Aug 7, 2010
- North DenmarkOn the weekend of 24 & 25 July, Rikke, Aaron, Chas and myself travelled to the north of Denmark to visit the beautiful area of Thy. This is a special area surrounded by the Limfjord and the North Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Aug 5, 2010
- Settling inHave now been in Denmark for the last 2 weeks and have taken time to settle in to our first exchange home, become familiar with our local area and the Århus town centre, practice driving on the wrong, or should Posted by patsaunder in Happy wanderers | Jul 23, 2010
- Maintenant Bergen! Oh! What a pretty city!! Le soir de mon arrivée, je suis sortie avec 2 gars d’Israël et 2 filles de Suisse dans un petit pub/bar rétro. Ce fut une bien agréable soirée. ** Chloé, dans Posted by genmtl in Emmenez-moi au bout de la terre | Jul 21, 2010
- Arrivé au DanemarkAllo!
Notre avion est arrivé à Toronto avec 1h de retard hier! Cause Orages dans la région de Toronto. Je n'ai pas manqué mon vol pour Copenhague, il était aussi retardé. Une chance! Sinon ça laissait 20 Posted by genmtl in Emmenez-moi au bout de la terre | Jul 12, 2010
- The absent summer
It's a sure summer sign when you see practically naked middle-aged and super tanned people trying to tan in the sun while everyone else is walking around in sweaters and scarfs, trying to keep Posted by Sockerbit in Saras reseblog | Jun 17, 2010
- CopenhagenI'm participating in a conference organized by the Copenhagen Business School. The School is located in a few modern buildings, just outside of the city center. I have just heard that my chemotherapy is only partially successful, so it is Posted by PvanHam in My Magic Mountain | Jun 4, 2010
- Travel to OdenseLaundry morning at the Laundry cafe, just a really nice spot to sit and wash, food okay. Have noticed something odd, everyone seems to have apple laptops, well no that isn't right, anyone with a laptop seems to have an Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | May 29, 2010
- DenmarkEarly morning flight to Copenhagen.
Didn't do that much sightseeing in Copenhagen, took the train out to Helsinger. What is in Helsinger, but Kronbrog Slot. The castle also know as Elsinore, and home to the royal family in Denmark, which was Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | May 29, 2010
- Before leavingI left Denmark the 22nd of April. That was 2 days delayed due to an icelandic vulcano that decided to ash the whole european airspace causing chaos within airlines and customers. In the end the airspace was open again and Posted by susansoz in susans ozzie + thailand adventure | Apr 27, 2010
- Leaving Denmark27.4.10 raining 10 denmark
I was up at 7 am and the fat lady was in the shower. I
made my best effort not to make too much noise to get
ready (I made more of an effort than normal Posted by becksl19 in Private | Apr 27, 2010
- Ferry Trip to DenmarkFerry To Denmark on the DFDS Seawys Ferry
I, my partner and a few friends went to Denmark (http://www.visitdenmark.com/uk/en-gb/menu/turist/turistforside.htm) for an extended weekend break. I had never really thought about going to Denm Posted by gavelect in Free Spirate Traveling | Apr 26, 2010
- Day 3 and Four in Denmark24.4.10 semi overcast 14 denmark
We went out on my seond day as it was a Friday night.
We had a few drinks downstairs as Irene was waiting
for her friend. We went out without her in the end as it Posted by becksl19 in Private | Apr 24, 2010
- First two days in Denmark22.4.10 overcast 8 denmark
I was so happy to get on my plane to Denmark. I got
up an hour early for leaving to the airport as I had
forgotten to reset my phone after my trip to Prague. So Posted by becksl19 in Private | Apr 22, 2010
- BALTIC CRUISE.....AUG 21- SEPT 2, 2005Baltic cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo, Gdansk, Tallin, St Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and back to Copenhagen. Flights were through London. Stayed in St Petersburg two days......we wanted to see how it had changed since the previous trip in 1985 Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Aug 21, 2005