- 3rd June 2011TIVOLI!!! It was all about Tivoli this morning. Danny went off to do his own thing while I spent the morning going on every ride in the 'thrill' category (except dodgem cars - how are they thrilling?). I planned to Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jun 6, 2011
- Day 48, Copenhagen
I guess this was bound to happen
We want Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 5, 2011
- Day 47, Copenhagen
beer before 1100?
When I got up to use the washroom at 0300 I looked outside and noticed that is wasn’t tot Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 5, 2011
- Day 46, Copenhagen
We slept, surprisingly, very well. During our sleep the train headed up north, got on a boat and sailed across the Baltic Sea to Malmo. At 0800 the conductor came and rapped on our doo Posted by s-a in shane and alyssa's travels | Jun 4, 2011
- 2nd June 2011To get to the island of Zealand (Old Zealand) we had to cross an 18km bridge - it was huge (and cost us €30). A lot easier than a ferry though. There are wind farms everywhere in Denmark, and they Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jun 4, 2011
- 1st June 2011I woke this morning to the sound of a car nearby, and as it was broad daylight I presumed it was probably time to get up. Instead I laid awake in bed for ages, before Danny realised I was awake Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jun 4, 2011
- 31st May 2011Surprisingly Danny didn't feel too bad this morning, although he was a bit sluggish all day. We packed up and drove to Arhus, right on the water. Again scenery was really flat and boring. Arhus is about twice the size Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jun 3, 2011
- 30th May 2011First thing we did was exchange some money. Luckily this tiny little town on Ribe had about 5 banks right next to each other so it was very easy to get rid of our Euro. Then we went shopping, in Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jun 3, 2011
- 29th May 2011Well it turns out we parked on a cobblestone road, and quite a busy road at that, so all the cars that passed sounded extremely loud. Not conducive to a good night's sleep.
We walked into Lubeck, through the slightly crooked Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Jun 3, 2011
- FreetownHello from Copenhagen! I'm going to endeavour to control the typos this evening :)
After another day running around the city and a look around the main shopping areas of Hamburg, we packed up our rucksacks to leave properly. Jillians parents Posted by abbeysroad in ABBEY('s) ROAD | May 28, 2011
- CopenhagenWe have had a fantastic day here in Copenhagen. It really is a great city to spend some time in. We started early by getting a couple of free city bikes and cycled across the city along the Posted by FandC in F and C on the road | May 15, 2011
- Reflections on the first weekYes it really is only a week since we set off but we already seem to be settling in to life on the road and it feels like we have been away longer. We have been to 3 countries Posted by FandC in F and C on the road | May 14, 2011
- Denmark - Copenhagen City ==A 38.000 pés de altura, sobrevoando o Oceano Atlantico, lindo!==
==The 38,000 feet high, flying over the Atlantic Ocean, beautiful!==
==Cheguei ao aeroporto de Kastrup em Copenhagem/Dinama Posted by anabrazil in Descobrindo o mundo | Aug 6, 2009
- Natal na Dinamarca 2010==Fiquei em Paris por 16 horas, por causa da neve, estava realmente frio!==
==I stayed in Paris for 16 hours because of the snow,it was really cold!==
==Cheguei a Dinamarca as 02:30 da Posted by anabrazil in Descobrindo o mundo | Dec 24, 2010
- Denmark - Copenhagen City
[img=http:// Posted by anabrazil in Descobrindo o mundo | Aug 6, 2009
- Denmark - Morsø City
[img=http:/ Posted by anabrazil in Descobrindo o mundo | Mar 15, 2011
- Planning..Hello Readers, ( Mum and Dad)
This is the first entry of our exciting blog which we'll hopefully be keeping as we travel across the Balkans this summer.
As you can see on the maps section our route is nearly settled.
We will Posted by Stevetheo in The Big Balkan Bonanza | Feb 27, 2011
- ExperimentariumA few Saturdays ago, we took the kids to Hellerup, Denmark ( a few cities, buses, and trains away) to go to the Experimentarium. It is their local science center. We all had a great time. We got to see Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Feb 22, 2011
- The End of EuropeThe party continues!
The last couple days in Copenhagen have been awesome! It has been cold weather but the sun has been out most of the time to allow me to enjoy my second visit to this beautiful city. Posted by gihagg in Advenures on the road 2011 | Jan 22, 2011
- January 12, 2011Last weekend we were planning on visiting one of the castles in Denmark, but woke to a rainy, cold, slushy day. So we decided to go to the Glyptotek instead. They have a great collection of art. We were all Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Jan 12, 2011
- Happy New Year!New Years' Eve and New Years Day
New Years Eve was crazy here. Seriously. Fireworks are legal here the whole month of December....and I am talking 4th of July type fireworks. It sounded like a war zone here that night. The Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Jan 2, 2011
- Funny Things and Yummy Things So a couple funny things happened the last couple days.
The other day Bryce accidentally bought sparkling water instead of regular bottled water. (They have sparkling everywhere here, the Danes seem to prefer it.) I had been home that day, Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 30, 2010
- Christmas Eve and ChristmasThe days before Christmas were spent getting ready for Christmas; shopping,wrapping, baking cookies. We celebrated Christmas on the 24th (Santa came on the night of the 23rd). The kids opened the presents from Santa and us in the morning, then Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 29, 2010
- Tuesday December 21, 2010Yesterday was quite a day for me. I went to the mall and tried to get my shopping done for Christmas. I managed to get almost all done. But because I don't know which stores are which or where they Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 21, 2010
- Sunday December 19, 2010Saturday December 18, 2010
It has been snowing here since Thursday, so the ground is covered in several inches of beautiful snow. I love seeing it covering everything here, and we are really hoping it stays through Christmas. As beautiful as Posted by kfamily4 in Eventyr ("adventure" in danish) | Dec 19, 2010