- Images of Aarhus
Well, our 4-1/2 month adventure is almost over. We've had wonderful experiences, visited lots of amazing places, and enjoyed the company of many interesting folk whom we have met along the way. The opportunity Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Nov 7, 2012
- The Frigate Jylland, EbeltoftOn a cold, wet and very windy day Chas and I took a trip to Ebeltoft, a little town north of Aarhus in an area called Djursland, known as the nose of Denmark. This is a lovely part Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Oct 30, 2012
- A walk in the forestThere are a number of forests very close to Aarhus city which are very popular with the locals for walking, running and just enjoying nature.
They have their own special magic in autumn when the trees begin to lose their leaves. Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Oct 28, 2012
- Den Gamle ByChas and I enjoyed Den Gamle By so much when we first visited five years ago, we decided to go again to see what had changed.
Aarhus's Den Gamle By (the old town), established in 1909, is the world's first open-air Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Oct 25, 2012
A quick, wonderful week of Don, tranquil seaside town of Dragor and two long, bustling days in Copenhagen. Having Don top with is was wonderful. Many tears were shed afte Posted by Lindacdc in Roam If You Want To | Oct 20, 2012
- Two of my travel mates!Now we are chilling at kastrup airport. This is Stine and Zuhal.
Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 18, 2012
- The beginningThe trip has started. Im waiting for my first train and saying goodbye to my wonderful husband.
Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 17, 2012
- Highlights of what I've learned about China
*Words mean a lot in China
* There is no truth, to them truth doesn't matter. To us europeans the concept of truth central to any discussion and at any price. We need it!
* The hiererchy is very important to them.
* Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 16, 2012
- Don, and Denmark!
Lots happening! We finished off a relaxing week in Rotterdam on Saturday, headed to A Posted by Lindacdc in Roam If You Want To | Oct 15, 2012
- Blogging from China is possible through this website
I´ve received confirmation from the host of this blog that I can blog on this site from China. For you guys that don't know, China does not allow all internet sites, search macines, blog sources etc. So I was worried Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 15, 2012
- Preparing for China trip
So I'm leaving for China in 6 days. I'm going there with my class and we're taking part in a workshop in an artschool in Beijjing, CAFA. Our teachers are planning this workshop with the chineese teachers and there are Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 12, 2012
- Pre-departure stressFirst attempt with a travelblog - how will it work out?
My destinations: Shanghai, China (11/10 - 17/10). East Coast, Australia (17/10 - 30/11). New Zealand (30/11 - 22/12).
Posted by MathiasLonneker in Shanghai, Australia & New Zealand 2012 | Oct 10, 2012
- Apie tai, kad priešų nindzės nemiegaJau para, kaip plaukiame nuo Bornholmo namų link. Sėdžiu kokpite, mano budėjimas ką tik prasidėjo, ir pro kajutės tarpdurį matau, kad Rimas nerimsta. Iš pradžių ilgiausiai kuičiasi savo gyvatyne, Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Oct 10, 2012
- I love this place.....I'm currently sitting under the awning of a restaurant in Copenhagen. It's raining but I'm wrapped up snug with a blanket, heater overhead and scrumptious lobster soup in my tummy, happy as Larry.
I spent the beginning of the week in Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Oct 5, 2012
- KööpenhaminaKöpiksen edellisestä viisiitistä oli aikaa paljon. Nopea katsaus keskustan nähtävyksiin, desing-museoon ja ilta Tivolissa. Ja tuttujakin treffattiin.
Tivoli pisti parastaan. Satumainen tunnelma.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/12482/IMG_5531 Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Sep 23, 2012
- Ok it's official I suck at bloggingI have been having too much fun on this world-wind world trip to spend much time writing about it. When you see how many places I have been you might understand why. So this is a very brief overview, at Posted by jemma.irvine in Jemma the explorer | Sep 15, 2012
- Week 1 - DenmarkMonday 27th Aug
Off to Denmark, early start as our flight leaves at 8:30AM so we need a 6AM pickup by Tariq. While we are waiting there is a skirmish at front door. Four quite glamorous ladies come down the elevator Posted by peterhann in 2012 Holiday | Sep 1, 2012
- to dage - så er jeg smuttet .. ==Så .. Nu er det snart!==
For nu at indlede min fine blog her, vil det første indlæg komme i dag, fire dage inden jeg skal afsted. Det her, er det afsnit der kommer til at omhandle hvad, hvornår, hvem og Posted by camillamdb in MILLES REJSE | Sep 11, 2012
- Finding the Little Mermaid in CopenhagenSo after all the excitement of London it was onto Denmark at 430am the next morning.
It was a long awaited reunion to see my friend Kat who I met 3 years ago in the US who is half Danish, Posted by Rosie Anderson in Inked travel musings | Sep 9, 2012
- Martini, pringles and peaceYesterday was just a casual day, I'd intended to spend the day at Aarhus but the clouds were overloaded and felt the need to empty over the town, for hours, and there's only so much you can do outside (dogs Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 26, 2012
- It's just a simple shower...........unless you've got a dog with you!
You see, when the shower and toilet block is a couple of hundred yards away from your tent, and your car is another 200 yards beyond that (current tent pitched in a conservation area, Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 24, 2012
- No fire drills planned todayBlog housekeeping, a bit like the boring bits you get told at the beginning of a conference or flight, all stuff you already know and will never need, but I thought I'd state the obvious on this blogg thingy.
Some days Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 23, 2012
- Oh my God I'm actually here..........and I'm only allowing myself one other occasion to say that by the way....
I crossed the border into Scandinavia at lunch time today and couldn't stop smiling. I know I've been gone 4 days and already been through France, Belgium, Holland Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 22, 2012
- OK, who brought the teenager........whoops, that would be me !
She may be blonde, with huge eyes and a perfected "you can't mean me" look, but my little (!) Lab is being a right minx.
The other night I went to bed, having said the magic Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 22, 2012
- The Colours of Copenhagen
You can’t really miss where Germany turns Scandinavia – you drive past several tall Danish flags, with slightly shorter flags representing the other Scandinavian countries. It’s actually a really cool welcome. I’ve always thought this part of the world Posted by Mr n Mrs Awsme in The Great Euro Adventure | Aug 22, 2012