- Highlights of what I've learned about China
*Words mean a lot in China
* There is no truth, to them truth doesn't matter. To us europeans the concept of truth central to any discussion and at any price. We need it!
* The hiererchy is very important to them.
* Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 16, 2012
- Don, and Denmark!
Lots happening! We finished off a relaxing week in Rotterdam on Saturday, headed to A Posted by Lindacdc in Roam If You Want To | Oct 15, 2012
- Blogging from China is possible through this website
I´ve received confirmation from the host of this blog that I can blog on this site from China. For you guys that don't know, China does not allow all internet sites, search macines, blog sources etc. So I was worried Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 15, 2012
- Preparing for China trip
So I'm leaving for China in 6 days. I'm going there with my class and we're taking part in a workshop in an artschool in Beijjing, CAFA. Our teachers are planning this workshop with the chineese teachers and there are Posted by MyChinaTravels in Arny travelling in China | Oct 12, 2012
- Pre-departure stressFirst attempt with a travelblog - how will it work out?
My destinations: Shanghai, China (11/10 - 17/10). East Coast, Australia (17/10 - 30/11). New Zealand (30/11 - 22/12).
Posted by MathiasLonneker in Shanghai, Australia & New Zealand 2012 | Oct 10, 2012
- Apie tai, kad priešų nindzės nemiegaJau para, kaip plaukiame nuo Bornholmo namų link. Sėdžiu kokpite, mano budėjimas ką tik prasidėjo, ir pro kajutės tarpdurį matau, kad Rimas nerimsta. Iš pradžių ilgiausiai kuičiasi savo gyvatyne, Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Oct 10, 2012
- I love this place.....I'm currently sitting under the awning of a restaurant in Copenhagen. It's raining but I'm wrapped up snug with a blanket, heater overhead and scrumptious lobster soup in my tummy, happy as Larry.
I spent the beginning of the week in Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Oct 5, 2012
- KööpenhaminaKöpiksen edellisestä viisiitistä oli aikaa paljon. Nopea katsaus keskustan nähtävyksiin, desing-museoon ja ilta Tivolissa. Ja tuttujakin treffattiin.
Tivoli pisti parastaan. Satumainen tunnelma.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/12482/IMG_5531 Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Sep 23, 2012
- Ok it's official I suck at bloggingI have been having too much fun on this world-wind world trip to spend much time writing about it. When you see how many places I have been you might understand why. So this is a very brief overview, at Posted by jemma.irvine in Jemma the explorer | Sep 15, 2012
- Week 1 - DenmarkMonday 27th Aug
Off to Denmark, early start as our flight leaves at 8:30AM so we need a 6AM pickup by Tariq. While we are waiting there is a skirmish at front door. Four quite glamorous ladies come down the elevator Posted by peterhann in 2012 Holiday | Sep 1, 2012
- to dage - så er jeg smuttet .. ==Så .. Nu er det snart!==
For nu at indlede min fine blog her, vil det første indlæg komme i dag, fire dage inden jeg skal afsted. Det her, er det afsnit der kommer til at omhandle hvad, hvornår, hvem og Posted by camillamdb in MILLES REJSE | Sep 11, 2012
- Finding the Little Mermaid in CopenhagenSo after all the excitement of London it was onto Denmark at 430am the next morning.
It was a long awaited reunion to see my friend Kat who I met 3 years ago in the US who is half Danish, Posted by Rosie Anderson in Inked travel musings | Sep 9, 2012
- Martini, pringles and peaceYesterday was just a casual day, I'd intended to spend the day at Aarhus but the clouds were overloaded and felt the need to empty over the town, for hours, and there's only so much you can do outside (dogs Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 26, 2012
- It's just a simple shower...........unless you've got a dog with you!
You see, when the shower and toilet block is a couple of hundred yards away from your tent, and your car is another 200 yards beyond that (current tent pitched in a conservation area, Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 24, 2012
- No fire drills planned todayBlog housekeeping, a bit like the boring bits you get told at the beginning of a conference or flight, all stuff you already know and will never need, but I thought I'd state the obvious on this blogg thingy.
Some days Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 23, 2012
- Oh my God I'm actually here..........and I'm only allowing myself one other occasion to say that by the way....
I crossed the border into Scandinavia at lunch time today and couldn't stop smiling. I know I've been gone 4 days and already been through France, Belgium, Holland Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 22, 2012
- OK, who brought the teenager........whoops, that would be me !
She may be blonde, with huge eyes and a perfected "you can't mean me" look, but my little (!) Lab is being a right minx.
The other night I went to bed, having said the magic Posted by Val G in Have Landy will Travel | Aug 22, 2012
- The Colours of Copenhagen
You can’t really miss where Germany turns Scandinavia – you drive past several tall Danish flags, with slightly shorter flags representing the other Scandinavian countries. It’s actually a really cool welcome. I’ve always thought this part of the world Posted by Mr n Mrs Awsme in The Great Euro Adventure | Aug 22, 2012
- LegolandSaying goodbye to the Christiana we caught the train to Billund for Legoland. We had fallen into the trap of staying in the over-priced fairly average Legoland hotel. Many of the comments on Trip Advisor pan the hotel, and Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Aug 17, 2012
- CopenhagenWhen in Denmark it is important to do as the Danes do and ride a bike. Copenhagen alone has over 360 kms of bike tracks, and 55% of the population commutes daily! This is the solution for us we Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Aug 17, 2012
- Out and aboutWe've had some lovely times just enjoying being 'out and about' around Aarhus, and checking out some of the local landmarks.
One of our earlier trips was to Brabrand Sø (Sø = lake), quite a large lake only 10mins from the Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Aug 15, 2012
- Too Much Legoland - And Reflections on Cultures
It seemed silly to be leaving London (or anywhere for that matter) to fly to Denmark for a trip to Legoland. I’ve written about this bargain before, where early on in our trip planning we tri Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Aug 8, 2012
- Just the tip of the Iceberg...
I have to admit, like most blogs, this one has gone a bit neglected, as my life has somehow gotten crazier and busier by the day. Not sure how it happens, but in an instant, life just takes of Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Aug 5, 2012
- A Day in Copenhagen at TivoliMonday we took the Øresunds tåget over to København/COpenhagen to spend a day at Tivoli Gardens. Carina, Leif, David, Caroline and I enjoyed the røde pølse (red hotdogs), Tuborg beer, ice cream and many of the rides. We have Posted by giselaannika in Gisela's 2012 Sabbatical | Jul 25, 2012
- MoesgårdWe travelled back to one of our favourite places in Aarhus - Moesgård Museum, and surrounds. The museum has an archaeological and ethnographic focus and is housed in Moesgård Manor estate, located in the forests south of Aarhus, Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jul 24, 2012