- Nakskov Nakskov is a small town and it's a very old town. The town itself is 750 years old and has a high number of Polish people living there. It is also one of the few towns in the area to Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 26, 2015
- Exploring Shælland So on Day 10 (Monday 18th), we took to the road with Kris' dad Togo and drove up the coast of Lolland (the island where we are staying) to Shælland (one of the closest islands and the island where Copenhagen Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 25, 2015
- Maj's Birthday Dinner - The Big 40A few days earlier it was Maj's actual bday where we did cake and the 3 K's (Kris,Kayla and Kimmie) cooked dinner for her.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 23, 2015
- Nykøbing FalsterToday we went to Nykøbing Falster, which is probably the nearest biggest town next to Sakskøbing, it is also the town where Kimmie (Kris' niece) goes to school. We went with Kris' dad (Togo), Kris' nephew Patrick aka Pedro and Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 22, 2015
- Random funThe next few days we just chilled at home, hung out with the kids and recovered from our jetlag. Here's a few random photos of our time so far in Sakskøbing.
[img=http:/ Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 19, 2015
1ère étape après 21h de voyage et un petit arrêt à Fredericia au Danemark.
Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | May 16, 2015
- Pedro arrives So besides chilling out in Sakskøbing and catching up with Kris' family, we were both very much looking forward to the arrival of Pedro (Kris' nephew) and his girlfriend Fred.
All day we plotted how we were going to best surprise Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 16, 2015
- Last of CopenhagenWell our time in Copenhagen has come to an end. And this is how we finished it off.
On Wednesday we went to Tivoli - it is a famous amusement park and gardens in the middle of Copenhagen. It opened on Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 14, 2015
- The BIG Surprise[center][/center]
So the day was finally here for the big surprise! We were both very excited and were counting down the minutes to make our way to Maj's house. We had breakfast in the hotel which was sensational, and Kayla made Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 13, 2015
- Arriving in Copenhagen"When we land it will be a lovely 7 degrees!" Freezing we both thought! We were very excited to be landing in Copenhagen after a long flight (that actually went quite quickly)
We got through customs and to the baggage Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 12, 2015
- copenhagen continuesHalloooooo – that’s how hello sounds in Danish.
We stared off slow again this morning as our bus didn’t leave stop one until 10am and we got on at stop 13. We posted some postcards and where on our way.
Our first Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 12, 2015
- first couple of days in CopenhagenWell first things first let me tell you about the accommodation we are staying in while we are here in Copenhagen. Its called Cabinn City - does this give you any hint.
Us either, so you are forgiven.
Its like a cabin, Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 11, 2015
- Amsterdam - Berlin - Copenhagen8/5/15
We left Amsterdam at 8am headed for berlin. It was a very long day on the bus with 3 stops on the way. The bus was fairly full but we managed to get a double seat to ourselves.
The last stop Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 10, 2015
- skål Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | Apr 29, 2015
- Oman, Bahrain, London, Copenhagen, Norway -and then Calgary!Yes, my gf joined me for this trip or at least most of it. gf is of course an abbreviation for girlfriend and I often refer to my wife as my gf on facebook postings. When I first did this Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Mar 27, 2015
- Probably the best capital in ScandinaviaCopenhagen is a straightforward journey from Stockholm, just five hours on a comfortable train with free wifi. It's an overcast day and the countryside we pass through doesn't engage my attention, to the point where I have to battle to Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Feb 2, 2015
- CopenhagenMaybe I was tired when I got to Copenhagen, a bit jaded after nearly six months on the road, or maybe it was the greatness of Stockholm and Gothenburg, but I didn't really take to Copenhagen, couldn't summon up any Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 23, 2015
- Days 118-126: Roskilde, DenmarkSo I took a train down to Roskilde, one of the bigger cities in Denmark near Copenhagen. I met up with my camp, Strangers with Candy. I only really knew a couple of them before coming here. Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Dec 29, 2014
- Days 115-117: Copenhagen, DenmarkCopenhagen's really cool. Took me nearly 20 hours on trains no buses, but I got here.
I went on some tours and pubcrawls. It was with a company that used to work for (Sandeman's), the company I Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Dec 29, 2014
- Grindsted and the Magion LibraryAfter coming up blank at the Billund Bibliotek on Rosendahl family records...we were given a link at the Magion Bibliotek and Cultural Centre in Grinstead to track further in John's search for his Nordic ancestry...interesting because when we ask question Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 16, 2014
- FAMILY HISTORY SEARCHGreat night in the beach house, breakie first then off to Hejnsvig to find the Church my great great grandparents were either baptised or married in. It is showering and very cold but not unpleasant. The countryside is very sparse Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 15, 2014
- Travel to Hamburg/ DenmarkEarly start at 5.00am, but first have to remove the ice off the car and head to the airport
Arrive safely but John loses Lynn when she Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 14, 2014
- Copenhagen, DenmarkI arrived in Copenhagen and took the train from the airport to the city center to find my hotel. I got in late and my friend, Marianne was coming in the next day early so after a quick dinner I Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Goodbye Denmark, Hello Sweden!My train to Stockholm wasn't until the afternoon so I had a lazy morning revisiting some places I had already been to so I could get some better pictures and then ventured the other side of the harbour. First up Posted by FrancisRTW in Scandinavia Autumn 2014 | Oct 24, 2014
- Day Out to JutlandSeeing the 'Tollund Man' had been high up on my bucket list from early on when I first started thinking of visiting Denmark, little did I appreciate just how far away the peat bog he was buried in was from Posted by FrancisRTW in Scandinavia Autumn 2014 | Oct 23, 2014