- Pedro arrives So besides chilling out in Sakskøbing and catching up with Kris' family, we were both very much looking forward to the arrival of Pedro (Kris' nephew) and his girlfriend Fred.
All day we plotted how we were going to best surprise Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 16, 2015
- Last of CopenhagenWell our time in Copenhagen has come to an end. And this is how we finished it off.
On Wednesday we went to Tivoli - it is a famous amusement park and gardens in the middle of Copenhagen. It opened on Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 14, 2015
- The BIG Surprise[center][/center]
So the day was finally here for the big surprise! We were both very excited and were counting down the minutes to make our way to Maj's house. We had breakfast in the hotel which was sensational, and Kayla made Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 13, 2015
- Arriving in Copenhagen"When we land it will be a lovely 7 degrees!" Freezing we both thought! We were very excited to be landing in Copenhagen after a long flight (that actually went quite quickly)
We got through customs and to the baggage Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 12, 2015
- copenhagen continuesHalloooooo – that’s how hello sounds in Danish.
We stared off slow again this morning as our bus didn’t leave stop one until 10am and we got on at stop 13. We posted some postcards and where on our way.
Our first Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 12, 2015
- first couple of days in CopenhagenWell first things first let me tell you about the accommodation we are staying in while we are here in Copenhagen. Its called Cabinn City - does this give you any hint.
Us either, so you are forgiven.
Its like a cabin, Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 11, 2015
- Amsterdam - Berlin - Copenhagen8/5/15
We left Amsterdam at 8am headed for berlin. It was a very long day on the bus with 3 stops on the way. The bus was fairly full but we managed to get a double seat to ourselves.
The last stop Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 10, 2015
- skål Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | Apr 29, 2015
- Oman, Bahrain, London, Copenhagen, Norway -and then Calgary!Yes, my gf joined me for this trip or at least most of it. gf is of course an abbreviation for girlfriend and I often refer to my wife as my gf on facebook postings. When I first did this Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Mar 27, 2015
- Probably the best capital in ScandinaviaCopenhagen is a straightforward journey from Stockholm, just five hours on a comfortable train with free wifi. It's an overcast day and the countryside we pass through doesn't engage my attention, to the point where I have to battle to Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Feb 2, 2015
- CopenhagenMaybe I was tired when I got to Copenhagen, a bit jaded after nearly six months on the road, or maybe it was the greatness of Stockholm and Gothenburg, but I didn't really take to Copenhagen, couldn't summon up any Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jan 23, 2015
- Days 118-126: Roskilde, DenmarkSo I took a train down to Roskilde, one of the bigger cities in Denmark near Copenhagen. I met up with my camp, Strangers with Candy. I only really knew a couple of them before coming here. Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Dec 29, 2014
- Days 115-117: Copenhagen, DenmarkCopenhagen's really cool. Took me nearly 20 hours on trains no buses, but I got here.
I went on some tours and pubcrawls. It was with a company that used to work for (Sandeman's), the company I Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Dec 29, 2014
- Grindsted and the Magion LibraryAfter coming up blank at the Billund Bibliotek on Rosendahl family records...we were given a link at the Magion Bibliotek and Cultural Centre in Grinstead to track further in John's search for his Nordic ancestry...interesting because when we ask question Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 16, 2014
- FAMILY HISTORY SEARCHGreat night in the beach house, breakie first then off to Hejnsvig to find the Church my great great grandparents were either baptised or married in. It is showering and very cold but not unpleasant. The countryside is very sparse Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 15, 2014
- Travel to Hamburg/ DenmarkEarly start at 5.00am, but first have to remove the ice off the car and head to the airport
Arrive safely but John loses Lynn when she Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 14, 2014
- Copenhagen, DenmarkI arrived in Copenhagen and took the train from the airport to the city center to find my hotel. I got in late and my friend, Marianne was coming in the next day early so after a quick dinner I Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Goodbye Denmark, Hello Sweden!My train to Stockholm wasn't until the afternoon so I had a lazy morning revisiting some places I had already been to so I could get some better pictures and then ventured the other side of the harbour. First up Posted by FrancisRTW in Scandinavia Autumn 2014 | Oct 24, 2014
- Day Out to JutlandSeeing the 'Tollund Man' had been high up on my bucket list from early on when I first started thinking of visiting Denmark, little did I appreciate just how far away the peat bog he was buried in was from Posted by FrancisRTW in Scandinavia Autumn 2014 | Oct 23, 2014
- North ZealandFirst thing I made my way back to the Rundetarn as soon as it opened to take in the view and it didn't disappoint. The Rundetarn (Round Tower) is 115 get high with a ramp up to the top rather Posted by FrancisRTW in Scandinavia Autumn 2014 | Oct 22, 2014
- Exploring the Danish CapitolMy first day in Copenhagen was set aside to explore as much of the headline sights as possible so began with me tracking down somewhere to buy a 48 hour Copenhagen Card which would give me free travel and entry Posted by FrancisRTW in Scandinavia Autumn 2014 | Oct 21, 2014
- CopenhagenI landed in Copenhagen, cleared passport control and reclaimed my suitcase without much fuss and got a 36 DKK (about £3.84) ticket into town without much bother. Then I started getting it wrong, instead of getting the direct Metro Line Posted by FrancisRTW in Scandinavia Autumn 2014 | Oct 20, 2014
- Copenhagen day 2Today in Copenhagen it rained. And it didn't stop. And it wasn't just a little rain. It poured. Evidence from our drive to the stadium shown here. Felt like driving through a river:
Th Posted by TravellingEm in Em Goes Travelling | Oct 19, 2014
- Copenhagen Day 1Today was just a great day.
We started late because I got in so late last night after all the plane delays so I met Line around lunchtime in the lobby of my hotel. I met Line on my G Adventures Posted by TravellingEm in Em Goes Travelling | Oct 18, 2014
- SailingMax out sailing with his host father. After two sailing jaunts he thinks he may want to sail around the world.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by sammaxwill2013 in Max Masters Denmark 2014 | Sep 14, 2014