- Sådan!To clarify the name of this blog, it is a word that can be used as a noun, verb or adjective I think. Sah-den is how you would phonetically pronounce it. It's kind of like, "There we go!" Or ""Finished!" Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Apr 11, 2012
- It's SNOWING in April...I couldn't believe it when I saw it...mid April almost, and it's snowing! What in the world! And then I REALLY couldn't believe it when I was riding my bike this afternoon, IN the snow, going grocery shopping for my Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Apr 7, 2012
- They love their flowers...and their chocolates!This entry is loaded with stuff...but I wanted to dedicate it to Påske, which is Easter in Danish! It seems that I decided to move right before a GIANT holiday here in Danmark! Yes, we all know Easter is a Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Apr 4, 2012
- They throw you in the water, and it's sink or swim...My what a couple of days!!
It's amazing what one's body can do and can adapt to when needed. These last two days have been jam packed with a lot of learning experiences and surprises to myself. As I sit here Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Apr 1, 2012
- It's official.....I'M OFFICIAL!
So..today was a BIG day....I got my CPR number! (Which essentially is my Danish SSN.) Which means I now am an official registered-with-the-government-and-can-now-work-and-pay-taxes-DANE!!! SOO Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Mar 30, 2012
- Oh my gosh....I LIVE HERE!Day 2
I know it sounds CRAZY, but today it was starting to sink in that, "Hey, I'm actually not going anywhere for a while. Imagine that!"
I wanted to start my day early, and make sure I got everything done Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Mar 29, 2012
- Day 1 - How long can Jetlag last???
Welcome to my very first, ever blog!! I thought I would give it a shot so I can keep family and friends updated on life, as well as keep tabs on myself, and track Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Mar 28, 2012
- Welcome to DanmarkTravel day copenhangen
We were up at 5am and off to the airport, we had a good flight and arrived in to danmark at 2pm and caught the metro to the center of town and turn down a couple of streets Posted by Jeschristy in The Great European Adventure | Mar 21, 2012
D Posted by Team W in Wombat Tour | Feb 29, 2012
- 1 Month in Lovely Copenhagen
I've been in Copenhagen for a solid month now, have gotten over my laziness, and will start this blog for the people I miss and love back home. Where to start... how about the beginning:
Le Posted by macdenham in The Hyggest Place on Earth | Feb 11, 2012
- Denmark & SwedenDenmark was very nice. It was probably the most “normal” place (or, familiar seeming) I have been so far. I went with Camille, Tori, Soojin, and Chi. But, Tori hung out with her Danish boyfriend the majority of the time, Posted by kellyrburns in El Viaje es el Destino | Feb 4, 2012
served up a new dish today
it was the bohemian Nørrebro
walls and red bricks
empty spray cans
historial, gothic cemetary
opens with a slen Posted by turtlekurtze in THE PUSHKAR EXPRESS | Dec 29, 2011
- the double bass(ist) Posted by turtlekurtze in GLOBAL YEARBOOK | Dec 29, 2011
- blog batism
december 28th, 2011
north hemisphere blues
twilight at 4pm
look for smiles
to the ground
to their Posted by turtlekurtze in THE PUSHKAR EXPRESS | Dec 28, 2011
- Rygsækkene er pakkedeSøndagen har ikke været som de plejer at være. Vi har alle prøvet at sove så længe som muligt så vi kan forberede os lidt på den snarlige ændring af tidszone, men til gengæld har der været fuld fart på Posted by DreamTrip in Eventyr i Malaysia & Cambodia | Dec 11, 2011
- The harbour city - Copenhagen Posted by melissa12maree in Mel & Fiona's most excellent adventure | Dec 10, 2011
- Tiden til afrejse nærmer sig....Nu er der kun godt en uge til vi starter på vores rundrejse i Malaysia og Cambodia. Alle glæder sig rigtig meget, men der er også meget vi skal nå og tilsyneladende for lidt tid. Jeg begynder at forberede mig Posted by DreamTrip in Eventyr i Malaysia & Cambodia | Dec 1, 2011
- 1986 - Northern & Eastern Europe (Part 1 - Germany, Denmark)
Thursday 31 July - The start of the second tour around Europe, this time to Scandinavia and eastern Europe. I met the group in London and we caught the ferry from Dover to Zeebrug Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Aug 5, 1986
- Tegn abonnement på vores nyhederHvorfor læse forældede nyheder. Få en mail når vi poster nye indlæg på vores blog. Vi kører en kampagne i vintermånederne, hvor man kan tilmelde sig gratis.
Du går blot ind under [[http://divegeeks.travellerspoint.com/subscribe/|http://divegeeks.trave Posted by naestoft in Around Australia | Nov 1, 2011
- 5. DenmarkWe were excited to get into Northern Europe. We found Denmark predictably neat, pretty and friendly in a sort of restrained way...People are proud of their country and maybe just a touch suspicious of foreigners? Just an impression though. Posted by StevenCarol11 in Steven and Carol | Oct 15, 2011
- Endelig igang....Da er vi endelig i gang med turen vår, etter en hektisk siste dag hjemme...
Oliver skulle på dyrehotell hos Herr og Fru Henriksen på Hedrum, og mini ble satt på hotell (all incusive selvfølgelig) hos Bassmo. :)
Alle veldig fornøyde! Posted by signeogkim in Signe Regine & Kim loffer Asia.... | Sep 29, 2011
- A tree for dummies in Copenhagen[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401173/copenhagen_3_054.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401173/ Posted by MandM Travels in Around the world in 80 days (-5) | Sep 29, 2011
- Wonderful, wonderful........[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401173/copenhagen_1_008.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401173/ Posted by MandM Travels in Around the world in 80 days (-5) | Sep 28, 2011
- Copenhagen, DenmarkHello Everyone!
I am in Copenhagen again, the place where I first boarded the ship. The first leg of my cruise concluded and we stopped here to let people off and pick people up for the next leg. Those Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Sep 11, 2011
- AarhusHello from Denmark!
We arrived here at Aarhus at about 8am and I was ready to get off the ship at that time, as we had to be back by about 1:30pm—a short stop. I didn’t take a tour but Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Sep 9, 2011