Swedish airlines bring Swedish Meatballs. The older lady next to me asks me to help her open her water bottle and replies "tack" (thank you).
Just as I am becoming engrossed in a W Posted by shaunadenada in Shauna De Nada | Jul 27, 2014
- LEGOLAND!Think an amusement park, combine it to a theme park where all is made of Lego (greatest Danish contribution to modern world, except for the world-renown black&white pigs (main ingredient for epic ribs) and the famous (at least in Posted by ezabetta in Sweden - Denmark - Norway | Jun 30, 2014
- Central and western DenmarkAfter a poorly kept city hotel and legalized thieves holding city parking, it was time to leave Copenhagen and move on on the trails of the real Danes, Vikings and beyond.
First stop, Sagnlandet Lejre, possibly the most Posted by ezabetta in Sweden - Denmark - Norway | Jun 30, 2014
- From Gothenburg to CopenhagenAfter another day in Gothenburg (work for daddy, city museum for the ladies), journey started though the scurry bridge that sinks between Sweden and Denmark in middle sea...
In Copenhagen, ma Posted by ezabetta in Sweden - Denmark - Norway | Jun 30, 2014
- Re-launch: Next Stop IraqIn late August 2013 I return home to Denmark after travelling Central Asia for seven months. I had finished my trip in Istanbul, but had also been delayed – something that is unavoidable backpacking off the beaten track. Rushing back Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Jun 20, 2014
- Travel and rest day11 June 2014
Three flights down and only ten more to go.
Canberra – Sydney (Virgin Australia) and Sydney – Singapore – Copenhagen (Singapore Airlines). All straightforward flights (except for the turbulence and the plane suddenly dropping monetarily Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 12, 2014
- RETURN TO COPENHAGENBreakfast was early and then the rounding up and moving out of the passengers to the dock began. The whole process lasted about an hour.
Once we had our bags, we grabbed a taxi to take us to our hotel. Too Posted by jeburns55 in Baltic Cruise 2010 | Sep 4, 2010
- FIRST FULL DAY AT SEAThis was a day of travel as the ship sailed up the center of the center of the Baltic Sea and into the Gulf of Finland toward Tallinn, Estonia.
No need to wake up really early, but we had set the Posted by jeburns55 in Baltic Cruise 2010 | Aug 29, 2010
- TOURING COPENHAGENWe woke up fairly well rested and had the complimentary breakfast in the hotel. Along with scrambled eggs, fruits, cereal, yogurt, juice and coffee, it seems that standard breakfast fare includes sliced meats, various cheeses, and lots of different breads Posted by jeburns55 in Baltic Cruise 2010 | Aug 28, 2010
- We Arrive in CopenhagenSo far, so good.
Our trip began with an indelible memory—the taxi ride to the airport. Our driver was 30 minutes late—a bit unnerving—and once he arrived, he didn't know how to get from our of our neighborhood to the airport. Posted by jeburns55 in Baltic Cruise 2010 | Aug 27, 2010
- Bikes and Libraries - CopenhagenJumping back in time and space to Copenhagen. I just had to get that initial Valparaiso entry out there.
I freaking love biking around this city. FREAKING love it! I always knew Amsterdam as the biking capital of the world, but Posted by danza in There and back again | Apr 5, 2014
- The Valparaiso[Post is pictureless for now. Will post photos of the Valparaiso in a future post]
I’m still in the middle of a couple entries that I haven’t yet finished, but I wanted to give people an idea about where I am, Posted by danza in There and back again | Apr 3, 2014
I’m currently sitting in an open plaza or square in the middle of Christiania, a unique community in the northeastern part of Copenhagen. I’m surrounded by people sitting on picnic ben Posted by danza in There and back again | Mar 30, 2014
- Our life in DenmarkIn the past 5 weeks we have been busy house hunting, furniture shopping and assembling, as well as cursing IKEA designers, so we have not done much travelling. However, now that we have moved in and set up (somewhat) I Posted by LizaSopina in In the Land of Socialist Vikings | Mar 30, 2014
- Copenhagen - First LookSo I arrived in Copenhagen just a few hours ago, and they say that first impressions are good to go by. So far, it seems like a very open, friendly city (although Swedes say that the Danish are mostly assholes). Posted by danza in There and back again | Mar 29, 2014
After a good two weeks in Berlin we were off travelling again, this time in a Scandinavian direction. There were a few differences on this stage of our adventure firstly we had our two n Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Feb 16, 2014
- Exploring OdenseWe woke up to the first few rays of sunshine today and took this opportunity to take the bikes out and see the city decided to get out and explore the town:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by LizaSopina in In the Land of Socialist Vikings | Feb 2, 2014
- Odense - the beginningSo a couple of days ago we made our way to Odense - our home for the next wee while. It was a reasonably uneventful train ride, until we hit the bridge between Zeeland and Fyn, where you can see Posted by LizaSopina in In the Land of Socialist Vikings | Jan 27, 2014
- Copenhagen.We decided to spend the first few days of our stay in Denmark exploring Copenhagen. Between me being Russian and Elliot being a hard Kiwi bloke, we though we'd be more or less prepared for the harsh cold Danish winter. Posted by LizaSopina in In the Land of Socialist Vikings | Jan 23, 2014
- Copenhagen, Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2362.jpg caption=Street Art, Chri Posted by paulneptune in Copenhagen, Denmark | Nov 8, 2013
- Copenhagen, DenmarkOur flight with Norwegian Air had been surprisingly good and we landed around 18.30 and got straight onto a train into central Copenhagen which only took about 15 minutes. As usual we were armed with maps and directions and Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Sep 2, 2013
- Home base
As I continue my journey here in beautiful Copenhagen, the leaves are slowly starting to change colors, the shadows are getting longer, and the sun has changed position in the sky. It's that t Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Sep 8, 2013
- Copenhagen -Denmark Hi all
We spent three wonderful nights and two days in Copenhagen with Andrew hoping to see Princess Mary. Unfortunately no luck.
We travelled via train from Stockholm to Copenhagen and by the time we arrived at our apartment Andrew Posted by Chappeltravels in Europe Trip | Sep 8, 2013
- DENMARKi flew out of london to denmark copenhaugen,it was a bit wet n cold , the next day i rented a bike it was still wet but i went for a ride along the water frount nice helmut ya Posted by AlexGrind in back to europe june 2013 | Aug 6, 2013
- "When are you moving back?"
It’s funny about life…where it takes you…how it turns out. I walk down Michigan Avenue in the darkness, with just the streetlights, and buildings lit up. I love watching people walking around Posted by Michelle Nicole in Love you MEANIT- In Denmark! | Jul 27, 2013