- Summit Oct 29th DominicaWe ported in charming little place Roseau Dominica Roseau is the capital and largest city of Dominica. With a population of 16,582. It is a small and compact urban settlement, located within the Saint George parish and surrounded by the Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 24, 2014
Greetings from Roseau, Domenica, pronounced ROSE’-oh, Do-men-EE’- ka, named by Columbus on his second journey (1493) because he sailed by here on a Sunday (Lord’s day - Dominica). The island is a wild and rugged place of high mountains Posted by HopeEakins in Around the World with Bill and Hope | Apr 28, 2013
- DominicaThe largest and most mountainous of the Windward Islands, Dominica is often dubbed the ‘nature island’ because of its natural landscapes. They say if Christopher Columbus were to return to the Caribbean it’s the island he would still recognise. Much Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Dec 9, 2012
- Au Revoir DominicaSo I finished up in Dominica and what can I say? It is the most beautiful place I have been to in the world so far! The island is called the Nature Island because it is one of the few Posted by MVVincent in Semester at Sea | Jan 25, 2012
- Dominica[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/199505/9185-DSCN4800.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Linda K in Amazon Journal | Jan 9, 2012
- Indians and lakes that boilHi people,
After a night of Dominica we obviously wanted to see what else was going on, on the island. On the 14th and the 15th of December we visited the Indians and hiked up to the boiling lakes.
Dominica is a Posted by meimeilin in Meilin at Sea | Dec 23, 2011
Hey Posted by meimeilin in Meilin at Sea | Dec 23, 2011
- DominicaLocations: Entire Island
Highlights: Coral, River Tubing, Waterfalls & Hot Springs, Titou Gorge, Champagne Snorkel, Reggae Party with Russians & Swedes
Description of Highlights:
•Coral – A very special and memorable woman whom we rented an apartme Posted by amberraytx in Where in the world are Joe & Amber? | May 10, 2011
- The Islands........Hi all,,
great to see some others have joined in the blogging business - I think Richard was getting lonely!!
Sorry not to have blogged for a few days, but we have been busy trying to fit everything in. We go Posted by Plunker in caribbean adventures | Oct 30, 2008