Blog Entries tagged 'Eastern_Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Eastern_Europe'
- Team Senn Rides Again - Europe 2.0Hi Team Senn friends and family,
Well finally here we are again!
It’s been 7 years since Angela and I were last in Europe and currently we find ourselves deep in preparation mode, prior to our first foray into Eastern Europe Posted by coogiextra in Team Senn - A Late OE... | Mar 10, 2015
- Ljubljana, SloveniaNext stop the gorgeous Ljubljana! Another city that I walked into blind. My eyes are open now, this is on my list of amazing places (I am not convinced that many places I have blogged about haven’t made that list, Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Jan 14, 2015
- Krakow, PolandHello friends, strangers and acquaintances. I have been on the move again! Thrilling stuff. So much more of Europe to see, not nearly enough time or money to see it all… but I am doing my very best! I decided Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Jan 12, 2015
- 10 travel moments that made me go hmmmI travel to see things with my own eyes. To know what it feels like to take in a view or look at some place truly special, connect with it, and add it to my memories forever. These moments are Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | Dec 19, 2014
- Vienna, Austria Firstly, and most importantly: my head hurts. A lot…
…. Kids. Alcohol is bad.
I refused however, REFUSED, to let this stop me from enjoying Vienna. Self-inflicted illness is just not a good enough excuse to miss this city. I Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 19, 2014
- Budapest, Hungary So here is a city that I legitimately had no idea what to expect from. Budapest.
No one I know has been to Hungary. I have heard of the country before of course, but apart from having a name that Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 19, 2014
- Belgrade, SerbiaMy latest little adventure took place in the capital of Serbia, Belgrade. This is an interesting city. Other towns that I have visited in recent days I have described as ‘charming’ and ‘magical’. I am not sure that is fitting Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 15, 2014
- Bosnia and HerzegovinaOur first stop after leaving Croatia was the town of Mostar in Herzegovina. This town holds the bridge ‘Stari Most’ which has become particularly famous for Australians since Hamish and Andy jumped off it in their European ‘gap year’ adventures. Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 12, 2014
- Dubrovnik, Croatia In advance, I don’t think this post will ever be able to do justice to how much I fell in love with this city. I’m a girl that loves history, beaches, mountains, food, coffee and wine. Well….. I may have Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- Tirana, Albania So today my topdeck tour had a one night stop in Tirana, Albania.
I had no idea how complicated and devastating the history is for this country. It seems that every empire that existed in Eastern Europe throughout history at Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014
- Eastern European EscapadesAll throughout the year, one of the things that gave me hope and motivation to get through those long hours at work, was my plane ticket booked to Budapest on the 28th Dec.
Initially, in my naiivity I thought that Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Jan 13, 2014
- Pilsner – a real woman’s beerWe spent the weekend in Czech Republic feeling very superfluous. 80% of all cars had multiple mountain bikes on their roof. The owners looked at us very disdainfully as if to say, “Why are you cluttering up our road when Posted by Wheelspin in A Merry Go Around | Jul 16, 2013
- Here We Go AgainFlypaper has been hanging around (and I've been stuck to her) for 38 years … you would think by now that she would understand that all I want is a peaceful existence pottering around the garden or attending to the Posted by Wheelspin in A Merry Go Around | May 10, 2013