- You know you're a traveller when you...... have to think twice about which country you're in before remembering if you can throw paper down the toilet
... regularly wake up thinking 'where the hell am I?'
... learn to say 'hello', 'goodbye', 'please', 'thank you' and 'sorry' in Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | May 27, 2014
We woke up and left Latacunga early, tempted by the prospect of getting into the spa hotel we had booked in Baños for our 1st wedding anniversary. On the way to the bus stop, we attempted to find our favourite Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | May 27, 2014
- Waterfalls, superman and the devils nose! Baños is a small town in the central highlands of Ecuador. On first impressions it was a nice place, people seemed friendly and there appeared to be a bit of life here. It's a popular destination with both local and Posted by HelenHeneghan in Helen goes round the world! | May 27, 2014
- Amazonian adventures Saturday 15th March started with yet more exciting baby news. My friend Nicola had also finally given birth to a baby boy. Oliver arrived 2 weeks late but I was over the moon he arrived safely. His arrival also marked Posted by HelenHeneghan in Helen goes round the world! | May 27, 2014
- The South American adventure continues: Ecuador Ecuador 13th March - 4th April
I waved goodbye to Peru very early on the 13th after not very much sleep at all. I left for the airport at 6am and arrived at the airport to utter chaos. The weather Posted by HelenHeneghan in Helen goes round the world! | May 27, 2014
- Galapagos. The most incredible place on the planet? Discuss.Well it has our vote.
Before we set off on our big trip, we both took a blank sheet of paper and separately wrote down our wish list of countries and places to visit. We had a number of paradise Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | May 24, 2014
- Quilotoa Loop
We woke up and had a leisurely breakfast at our hostel in Quito, before getting a bus on the so-called “trolley” service for an hour down to the southern bus station. The bus was utterly crammed and made London’s Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | May 23, 2014
One of our most anticipated trips of South America was the Amazon and we were really excited to finally be heading off deep into the world’s largest rainforest. It was jammed packed full of exciting stuff so this is Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | May 22, 2014
- Galapagos 2014 / Part I
[img= Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | May 20, 2014
- Ecuador 2014[img=http://p Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | May 19, 2014
- Day 6===... the previous day.===
===4 pm.=== My father and I have finished surgery for the day and we are standing around our supplies.
Most of the supplies have been used throughout our 21 cases. All of the sterile gowns have been Posted by stephenhuang1 in Ecuador | May 18, 2014
- Otalavo and Quito
We left our beloved Colombia early in the morning, so that we could get through the border quickly and head on to Ecuador. Our first stop was Ipiales were we needed to get a shared taxi to the Colombian border. Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | May 16, 2014
- Days 3,4,5==Surgery, surgery, surgery!==
My oh my has it been busy.
For that reason I've decided to lump these three days together.
True north has organized a general routine structure each day t Posted by stephenhuang1 in Ecuador | May 16, 2014
- Day 2==Welcome back dear reader, to our adventure through Ecuador.==
===I am your brilliant and modest guide, Stephen. Today is day 2.===
We continue the trip in a quain Posted by stephenhuang1 in Ecuador | May 15, 2014
- Day 1
==Hello! And welcome to our 9 day journey through Ecuador. ==
If you've followed us before, my father, sister, and I started a charity called [[http://nepalvision.travellerspoint.com/toc/|Nep Posted by stephenhuang1 in Ecuador | May 13, 2014
- Quito, Quito, Quito!For the first time on our travels we had a flight delay, which was far from ideal taking into account where we were flying into and the time of the flight. It meant we landed in Quito just before midnight Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | May 10, 2014
- The Las Tolas Express[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
We’d gauged the time a little loosely and arrived at the bus station, Ofelia, in the north end of Quito, with less t Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Apr 27, 2014
- Parque Nacional Machalilla===Ahora todos mis posts se encuentran en mi nueva y mejorada página [[http://gacelaporelmundo.com|Gacela por el Mundo]]
Concretamente, para leer mis aventuras por el Parque Nacional Machalilla y alrededores tenéis que pinchar en este [[http://gacelapo Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Sep 16, 2010
- De Quito a Puerto López===Ahora todos mis posts se encuentran en mi nueva y mejorada página [[http://gacelaporelmundo.com|Gacela por el Mundo]]
Concretamente, para leer mi aventuras atravesando los Andes para llegar desde Quito a Puerto López tenéis que pinchar en este [[htt Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Sep 14, 2010
- Quito (parte I)===Ahora todos mis posts se encuentran en mi nueva y mejorada página [[http://gacelaporelmundo.com|Gacela por el Mundo]]
Concretamente, para leer mi aventuras en Quito tenéis que pinchar en este [[http://gacelaporelmundo.com/vuelta-al-mundo/ecuador/qui Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Sep 12, 2010
- Cuenca and QuitoDay 85 - 91
We spent seven nights here in a two bedroom house that we rented on flip key from John and Barbie from the USA. It was a great week, our last week of the trip. We only Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Apr 6, 2014
- Galapagos Islands Day 77
3:45AM just seemed too early to to go to the airport but off we went. We had to first line up to purchase a $10 Galapagos ticket and then have our luggage scanned and tagged. They want to be Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Mar 23, 2014
- The Canadian Dream.Hey gang,
Is anybody still reading this (other than my mother)? All too soon I'll be back in Canada, and this blog will no longer be relevant. I'm so excited to come home for a Canadian summer. I can't say Posted by milaina14 in Ecuador 2013 | Mar 19, 2014
- The Amazing AmazonDay 70
Quito. We just went to the main square, had lunch and bought a few supplies. We were bagged from yesterday and needed to prepare for tomorrow, so Quito will wait until we get back to explore.
There Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Mar 15, 2014
- Galapagos[float=right][/float]I will make an exception for this time and even it is humid and hot I will write something.
First thing that really surprised us was that instead of 16 people on Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Mar 10, 2014