One of our most anticipated trips of South America was the Amazon and we were really excited to finally be heading off deep into the world’s largest rainforest. It was jammed packed full of exciting stuff so this is Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | May 22, 2014
- Galapagos 2014 / Part I
[img= Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | May 20, 2014
- Ecuador 2014[img=http://p Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | May 19, 2014
- Day 6===... the previous day.===
===4 pm.=== My father and I have finished surgery for the day and we are standing around our supplies.
Most of the supplies have been used throughout our 21 cases. All of the sterile gowns have been Posted by stephenhuang1 in Ecuador | May 18, 2014
- Otalavo and Quito
We left our beloved Colombia early in the morning, so that we could get through the border quickly and head on to Ecuador. Our first stop was Ipiales were we needed to get a shared taxi to the Colombian border. Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | May 16, 2014
- Days 3,4,5==Surgery, surgery, surgery!==
My oh my has it been busy.
For that reason I've decided to lump these three days together.
True north has organized a general routine structure each day t Posted by stephenhuang1 in Ecuador | May 16, 2014
- Day 2==Welcome back dear reader, to our adventure through Ecuador.==
===I am your brilliant and modest guide, Stephen. Today is day 2.===
We continue the trip in a quain Posted by stephenhuang1 in Ecuador | May 15, 2014
- Day 1
==Hello! And welcome to our 9 day journey through Ecuador. ==
If you've followed us before, my father, sister, and I started a charity called [[http://nepalvision.travellerspoint.com/toc/|Nep Posted by stephenhuang1 in Ecuador | May 13, 2014
- Quito, Quito, Quito!For the first time on our travels we had a flight delay, which was far from ideal taking into account where we were flying into and the time of the flight. It meant we landed in Quito just before midnight Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | May 10, 2014
- The Las Tolas Express[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
We’d gauged the time a little loosely and arrived at the bus station, Ofelia, in the north end of Quito, with less t Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Apr 27, 2014
- Parque Nacional Machalilla===Ahora todos mis posts se encuentran en mi nueva y mejorada página [[http://gacelaporelmundo.com|Gacela por el Mundo]]
Concretamente, para leer mis aventuras por el Parque Nacional Machalilla y alrededores tenéis que pinchar en este [[http://gacelapo Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Sep 16, 2010
- De Quito a Puerto López===Ahora todos mis posts se encuentran en mi nueva y mejorada página [[http://gacelaporelmundo.com|Gacela por el Mundo]]
Concretamente, para leer mi aventuras atravesando los Andes para llegar desde Quito a Puerto López tenéis que pinchar en este [[htt Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Apr 23, 2014
- Quito (parte I)===Ahora todos mis posts se encuentran en mi nueva y mejorada página [[http://gacelaporelmundo.com|Gacela por el Mundo]]
Concretamente, para leer mi aventuras en Quito tenéis que pinchar en este [[http://gacelaporelmundo.com/vuelta-al-mundo/ecuador/qui Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Sep 12, 2010
- Cuenca and QuitoDay 85 - 91
We spent seven nights here in a two bedroom house that we rented on flip key from John and Barbie from the USA. It was a great week, our last week of the trip. We only Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Apr 6, 2014
- Galapagos Islands Day 77
3:45AM just seemed too early to to go to the airport but off we went. We had to first line up to purchase a $10 Galapagos ticket and then have our luggage scanned and tagged. They want to be Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Mar 23, 2014
- The Canadian Dream.Hey gang,
Is anybody still reading this (other than my mother)? All too soon I'll be back in Canada, and this blog will no longer be relevant. I'm so excited to come home for a Canadian summer. I can't say Posted by milaina14 in Ecuador 2013 | Mar 19, 2014
- The Amazing AmazonDay 70
Quito. We just went to the main square, had lunch and bought a few supplies. We were bagged from yesterday and needed to prepare for tomorrow, so Quito will wait until we get back to explore.
There Posted by debbep in Wanderlust is an incurable disease! | Mar 15, 2014
- Galapagos[float=right][/float]I will make an exception for this time and even it is humid and hot I will write something.
First thing that really surprised us was that instead of 16 people on Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Mar 10, 2014
- Ecuador[float=right][/float]Bienvenidos en Ecuador :D You had a nice break from my writing as it seems that we kind of naturally divided the countries between us - Warm countries for Roman and cold ones Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Feb 26, 2014
- Putting down rootsHola amigos,
As I type this, there is a band of travelling musicians, I'm guessing Chilean or Argentinian by the look of them, playing some really nice latino music. I see them playing almost every time I'm in town, and I'm Posted by milaina14 in Ecuador 2013 | Feb 2, 2014
- EcuadorAfter completing the long boring customs formalites we boarded a bus to Quito. 20 minutes later our bus was stopped by police and everyones' hand luggage was searched for drugs, though ours weren't exactly thoroughly searched more like a quick Posted by kevsoph in Kevin and Sophie do South America | Feb 1, 2014
- Gallivanting around the Galapagos A 3.50am start is never fun but it is made a little easier when it’s because you are about to do an eight day tour of the Galapagos Islands!
We got our flight from Quito to Baltra. Our tour guide Posted by bumblebum in Migrating South | Jan 25, 2014
- Day 25 Thurs Jan 23rdToday we went for a 2 hour drive into the countryside. We went through dramatic mountain scenery where agave cactus and acacia trees and prickly pair dominated the vegetation. There were huge quarries for sand and stones along the way. Posted by MareeandIsti in Retired Travellers | Jan 23, 2014
- Day 24 Wed 22nd JanThe part of Quito where we are is the old historic section where there are narrow cobblestone streets and old colonial houses with balconies. Our hotel is a colonial building that has been restored to comply with international standards. The Posted by MareeandIsti in Retired Travellers | Jan 23, 2014
- Galapagos IslandsFlying into Baltra all we could see was cactii, lava rocks and what looked like dead bush every where.
[center][img=http://photos Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jan 20, 2014