- Sudan en Egypte: van Khartoum naar AlexandrieEgypte.
Gompiemikkie, wat een land!
Sinds donderdag 24 oktober zijn we in Egypte. En moesten we even wennen aan Sudan, Egypte is pas echt ... apart, anders, verschrikkelijk, hoe zullen we het eens noemen.
We wisten de overtocht over het Nassermeer Posted by Jan-en-Anneke in Van Kaapstad naar Caïro en verder | Nov 6, 2013
- ALEXANDRIA - CURFEW IS AN ISSUE When we were choosing places to visit after Israel Simon wanted Istanbul in Turkey for the history and beautiful buildings, and I chose Alexandria in Egypt for the memories of our last time there when we met. When we flew Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Sep 23, 2013
- Opera and goodbye
Rasha dressed in pink scarf, brown leather jackets, brown heel shoes and look tip top and beautiful, I m in white shirt, blue jeans and jackets. She looks the most gorgeous today. her eyes Posted by fazz83 in Discovering Your Heart and Soul | Jul 1, 2013
- Bibloteka and Physics exhibition and books shopping.
I have a half a day to be lazy and do nothing. I take the camera and go to Starbucks hoping to use Wifii but it doesn’t work. The two things which are lacking in the Alexendria city – Wifi Posted by fazz83 in Discovering Your Heart and Soul | Jul 1, 2013
- Movie and shopping mall
It was a humid and a hot Sunday and we drive outside the city, another new day and another new experience together shopping. Over the breakfast table, I curiously wanted to know about Rasha Thesis and the real Cleopatra real Posted by fazz83 in Discovering Your Heart and Soul | Jul 1, 2013
- Cycling in the urban city area
After an active walking session, we go to a very nice part of the city close to the sea for a cycling session. We pass through a small bazaar and taste some sugar cane juice, some street Posted by fazz83 in Discovering Your Heart and Soul | Jul 1, 2013
- Meeting Rasha Adel :-)
It is 4 pm, I m standing outside looking both side of the hotel to sight Rasha. take some fotos of the hotel. Around 100 meters on to my right, I see Rasha walking with sun shades. I wave Posted by fazz83 in Discovering Your Heart and Soul | Jul 1, 2013
- Foot on the land of Egypt.Plane Lands at Cairo air port, I have landed in the soil of Pharaohs kingdom. Land of Pyramids and the history of Cleopatra in this very nation which I dreamt to see back in 2002. I make friends with a Posted by fazz83 in Discovering Your Heart and Soul | Jul 1, 2013
- A Journey to seek and experience the joy of happiness[float=left][/float]
First of all I would like to apologize for a prolonged delay as I have been having an unstable situation with my career life which is still Posted by fazz83 in Discovering Your Heart and Soul | Jul 1, 2013
- I'll stop being in The Nile, I'm enjoying this triphttp://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=alexhalili&tripid=459780
My next flight, so close and now I'm going to anoth Posted by alexhalili in My Dream Trip around the world | Jun 10, 2013
- DahabDahab proved to be the perfect antidote to five months of exhaustive travel. “Is that unappreciative and pampered turd attempting to coerce sympathy by implying that five months of leisure is a gruelling and unforgiving affair? What an outrageous! Let’s Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Jun 5, 2013
- hiI will travel to thailand at august and i will be alone i send this to any one would like to share me can send me email to my my personal email we might have nice time together thats will Posted by ahmed2013 in Travel to pattaya thailand at august 13 | May 30, 2013
- LuxorLuxor attained the coveted title of “Liam’s favourite destination in the Nile Valley”, although I suppose visiting just three fails to qualify as a comprehensive survey. As the modern incarnation of the ancient capital of Upper Egypt, the city provides Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | May 26, 2013
- AswanThe foreign visitor is paralysed by boundless wonder of the visual tranquillity that Aswan exudes, especially after experiencing the chaotic inferno that is Cairo. I went to bed amid the incessant ugliness of the sprawling Giza suburbs and woke up Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | May 26, 2013
- Learn The City of History - Day 3It is now my last day before I leave Egypt for now. I wanted to go somewhere special so I wanted to see the ancient world of Cairo. I first go to the [[http://en.egypt.travel/attraction/index/babylon-fortress|Babylon Fortress]]. It was built by the Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | May 23, 2013
- Learn The City of History - Day 1 & 2I am now in Egypt in the capital city of Cairo. My first thought is that this city is a vibrant, exhilarating, exotic, fascinating and welcoming city. As always I get a taxi and go to my hotel the Safir Posted by justinroska in My Dream Trip around the World | May 21, 2013
- CairoWhile pusillanimous souls quiver violently in terror when the term “Middle East” is merely uttered, I adopted ambivalence to such qualms and eagerly anticipated travelling through this region. Unfortunately, the tabloid media and political rhetoric in the Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | May 18, 2013
- I Like Trains.The train was quite fun. After a relaxing day at the hotel in Aswan, I was picked up from the docks and driven a short way to the train station. I had a private sleeper cabin with dinner and breakfast Posted by Amanda460 in Egypt | May 17, 2013
- Wall details in a tomb
Just to be clear, the two pictures I have noted as 'inside a tomb' were not taken by us with our camera--as we said, we were not allowed to take photos. So, just to illustrate what Posted by mutzy in Mutzes on 3 Continents and 3 Seas | May 16, 2013
- Safaga: Luxor and the Valley of the KingsMay 13
Excursion: Luxor, Valley of the Kings
Mark and I decided this (like Cairo) was a BIG day with so much to say about it that we should probably each write our own observations. Here are mine, we'll see Posted by mutzy in Mutzes on 3 Continents and 3 Seas | May 16, 2013
- UneventfulAs the title suggests, today has been uneventful. I slept in, ordered room service, took a shower, spent 30 minutes packing as efficiently as possible so I won't have to unpack again until I get home then checked out and Posted by Amanda460 in Egypt | May 16, 2013
- Suez Canal just before entering Great Bitter Lake
Posted by mutzy in Mutzes on 3 Continents and 3 Seas | May 16, 2013
- Luxury Sedan (Made in China)This hotel is the best by far. It really is my idea of a 5 star resort. The room are huge, the scenery is spectacular, the pool looks like it drops off the edge of the second story of the Posted by Amanda460 in Egypt | May 15, 2013
- Suez CanalMay 12
This was essentially an 'at sea' day. We (apparently) entered the Canal at 1:00 a.m., but we were, of course, soundly asleep. I got out of bed at about 7:30 and watched the passing scenery (from Posted by mutzy in Mutzes on 3 Continents and 3 Seas | May 14, 2013
- SpicyWe arrived in Aswan in the middle of the night and got an early start this morning. At 7:00, we left out things on the boat and headed by van to the High Dam.
Yassir gave us a lecture on Posted by Amanda460 in Egypt | May 14, 2013