- ENGLAND – OXFORD AND BATH[center][/center]
Our last two days at our gorgeous English cottage were spent doing road trips to the scholarly city of Oxford and the World Heritage listed city of Bath.
Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Mar 9, 2014
- ENGLAND – THE COTSWOLDS
After one and a half weeks in London we decided to head to the countryside, solve some Midsomer Murders and eat lots of scones with jam and cream. Drew was a lot happier with our hire ca Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Mar 7, 2014
- YOLO: You Only London OnceToday is an interesting day; not only is it a typical and rainy London Sunday, but it is also March 2nd. Two months left until I go home - two months since I've been here, halfway done. All anyone Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Mar 2, 2014
- ENGLAND - LONDON TOWN
We were all very sad to leave the beautiful Denmark but excited for our journey into England; first stop London! I was even more excited for my parents as this was their first trip to Lond Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Feb 26, 2014
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow…..Hey Everyone!
I know it's been a while since my last blog update - school has definitely picked up… I guess the vacation is over? :( School is boring talk, so anyways, last weekend was spent in the wonder Swiss Alps! Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Feb 23, 2014
- 9th February 2011Danny's scones turned out much better today, redeeming himself from yesterday. I don't know that he could have faced his family again if they didn't work.
Toni took us for a drive to Corfe to see Corfe castle. We didn't Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Feb 23, 2014
- 8th February 2011After a morning run in the sunshine we sat down to plan a trip to London for the weekend. We had time to spare while we waited for the funds for the campervan to go through so we thought we Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Feb 23, 2014
- One last stint in Mother England
Our final stint in Mother England was spent traipsing over the countryside to both Wells-next-the-sea and the Cotswolds, using chez Witheford in Cambridge as a handy base yet again.
[i Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Feb 19, 2014
- PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE REQUIREDIt isn’t bad enough that winter in Newfoundland lasts a minimum of 6 months (Nov-April) but it randomly chooses to take us hostage with little hope of escape. February travel can be hell anywhere in North America, but no where Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 18, 2014
- The British Museum Majority of the museums in London are free. Awesome right? Just don't be too surprised at how many people will also be there with you. I personally like going to museums alone only bc I can go at my own Posted by Jenjilla in One country at a time | Feb 13, 2014
- Pregnant SisterJie Jie and I went on a very quick weekend trip to London in November, to visit my sister who was expecting her first baby in December. We went to help her prepare!!
We left straight after school on Friday, Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Feb 13, 2014
- StonehengeI wrote about Stonehenge on my friend's travel blog.
I don't know why the photos aren't working but I posted them here anyways.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/458838/larg Posted by Jenjilla in One country at a time | Sep 9, 2013
- The Real Culture ShockBonjour friends and family!
If I could put this entire weekend into one word - it would definitely be an 'experience.' Still not sure whether good or bad yet. First off, Paris is INCREDIBLE. The entire city is filled with such Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Feb 10, 2014
- Bloody Hell! It's Ron WeasleyHi Fam & Friends!
This week has been a great week - it was nice to get back onto a schedule and to have a routine again. This week was pretty typical - classes went well, nothing too exciting to update Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Feb 3, 2014
- The start of something new I haven't really found the energy to blog much, maybe with practice I'll find it easier. I always feel a degree of restraint with posting things online as I'm not completely comfortable with sharing personal thoughts.
Travel is such a Posted by jessicahs in journey to the celtic sea | Feb 1, 2014
- Amsterdam & BelgiumWhat a fun, exciting, exhausting, and looooooong weekend it has been!
Amsterdam and Brugge were quite the cities to see, so special and unique!
It all started with a Friday morning 3:45 am wake up call….. yes, that's right, this happened. We Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 28, 2014
- Harbin - Shanghai - London - BristolMy lovely comfortable sleep turned out to be anything but. Although reasonably OK when I was sitting up, as soon as I put my head down, I started to cough. David was the same, so if one of us had Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jan 25, 2014
- Night Before Our First Trip!Hi Everyone!
I figured I'd do a quick update before leaving London tomorrow. This week has gone by fast, nothing too special has gone on to update - just a little bit of school work and a group project we've been Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 23, 2014
- Finally In the GrooveHi All!
Sorry for not updating sooner - this past week has been so crazy! Just when I thought things would wind down, they ended up getting even more hectic! Anyways, first week of classes was great and different and weird Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 21, 2014
- The End of the VacationJust a quick blog update on this past weekend before heading into some British classes tomorrow - it is official, the vacation is sadly over. However, I am somewhat glad because the past almost week has been so incredibly busy, Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 12, 2014
- Culture ShockIt's 9:46 am on Friday here in London - I've been here now for four whole days… and to be honest I feel like I've lived here for months already. Life in London is so cool and great!! (and tiring.) Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 10, 2014
- Heathrow I never believe I am going until I am on the plane but I have made it as far as SF so some 40 hours from now I will be in Nairobi. It is taking so long because I Posted by madrona38 in Kenya and beyond 2011 | Jan 7, 2014
- Boston → London → Madrid → SevillaAfter taking a red-eye from Boston to London, I stood drowsy and a little motion sick in Heathrow waiting for an AirTran to take me to my connecting flight. A short 60 year-old (looking) woman began asking people around Posted by Abi'sAdventures in Nomadic Notes | Jan 7, 2014
- New Years EveWe woke again to another grey skied day, with rain and small hail beating against the window.
## To be completed ## Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- LiverpoolAnother day of waking up to grey skies - but no rain until we started driving to Liverpool which is about an hours drive away. Again we left at about 11am by the time everyone was ready - and we Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014