- SOUTHAMPTON, ENGLAND
Our final cruise: “Through the Pillars of Hercules”. Goodbye and Godspeed to our fellow world cruise travelers. It was an amazing journey! The “turn-around” port is Southampton, England. We pac Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Apr 20, 2014
- The Final ChapterHi Everyone!
A lot of things have been happening the past week and weekend. This past week was the last week of classes, I finished Tuesday night, and from then on and all of next week - NO CLASS!!! The following Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Apr 19, 2014
- All you need is loveHmmm...what to say about Liverpool...it's FREEZING! Well despite the weather, I actually did enjoy my time here. It's a lovely little city, although much smaller than I had expected! I also met some interesting characters while in Liverpool, which was Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Apr 17, 2014
- Back to the West...London Town! I'd be lying if I said that coming back to the West has been exciting. It hasn't. After being in India where every experience had been so new and exciting (a sensory delight!), it has made everything in the West Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Apr 15, 2014
- Day 1We left home on a pleasant sunny day to catch the night flight to Bandaranayke airport, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/218372/270_tmp_DSCF0116-932606594.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/218372/thumb_270_tmp_DSCF Posted by JenBuckley in Indian Ocean | Apr 11, 2014
- Hola Espana!It's already April 11th… WOW. I cannot even get over how fast time is flying by here. We just took our LAST trip to Barcelona, Spain this past weekend. (Yes, the last one, I had to cancel Scotland for this Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Apr 11, 2014
- Leaps of Faith...Fantastic seeing Kezza at Victoria Station last night. I needed to see my sister, my connection to my world , my home in Australia.
I didn't tell you, but I arrived in London to sad news. My beloved aunt had Posted by kim.hill in Finding our Way... | Mar 31, 2014
- LondonFinally arrived in London. It’s been 10 years since I left this place.
I managed navigate the tube and made our way to friends in Putney, where we resided for a couple of days.
We needed to stay awake all day to Posted by mccoach-cripps in mccoach-cripps travels | Mar 15, 2014
- Top of the Mornin' to Ya, IrelandThank god that we had taken that earlier flight home on Thursday. I still felt like I did not have enough time to re-group; I can't imagine what it would've been like with that later flight. So Friday morning the Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Mar 23, 2014
- Spring Break Italian Style - Part 4Last, but not least, we made our final stop in Venezia! We trained from Rome about three hours late Tuesday afternoon and made it into Venice later Tuesday evening. From the second we got off the train, we could smell Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Mar 23, 2014
- Spring Break Italian Style - Part 3Saturday evening, we arrived after a two and half hour train ride to ROME!
- Side note: I didn't realize that every Italian city has its own Italian name. Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Mar 23, 2014
- Spring Break - Italian Style Part 2We woke up on Saturday morning to the annoying flea marketers below - at that point we were ready to get out of there asap. We went to the train station where we were gonna take the train straight to Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Mar 23, 2014
- Spring Break - Italian StyleBuongiorno Family!
Our Italian spring break vacation was already over a week ago - time is flying by quicker than ever. It is safe to say I had the best spring break any college student could ever have!! I've never done Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Mar 23, 2014
- London firstSo here's the thing - the first born now lives in London, our flight to Havana, Cuba departs Gatwick on the Monday. I know - let's increase the holiday budget with a 2 night hotel stay in London plus whatever Posted by justchilling in Hola Cuba | Mar 18, 2014
- THE TEAMHello everyone. My name is Anton Nashev. My age is 23 years old and I am from Republic of Bulgaria. I arrived in England almost 4 months ago. To be honest the last 3 years were decisive for me and Posted by tonideportivobg in South America | Mar 13, 2014
- WelcomeHello travelers!
My name is Anton Nashev. My age is 23 years old and I am from Republic of Bulgaria. My current location is England, United Kingdom. Here I am working as a volunteer in one organization which is related Posted by tonideportivobg in South America | Mar 13, 2014
- ENGLAND – OXFORD AND BATH[center][/center]
Our last two days at our gorgeous English cottage were spent doing road trips to the scholarly city of Oxford and the World Heritage listed city of Bath.
Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Mar 9, 2014
- ENGLAND – THE COTSWOLDS
After one and a half weeks in London we decided to head to the countryside, solve some Midsomer Murders and eat lots of scones with jam and cream. Drew was a lot happier with our hire ca Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Mar 7, 2014
- YOLO: You Only London OnceToday is an interesting day; not only is it a typical and rainy London Sunday, but it is also March 2nd. Two months left until I go home - two months since I've been here, halfway done. All anyone Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Mar 2, 2014
- ENGLAND - LONDON TOWN
We were all very sad to leave the beautiful Denmark but excited for our journey into England; first stop London! I was even more excited for my parents as this was their first trip to Lond Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | Feb 26, 2014
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow…..Hey Everyone!
I know it's been a while since my last blog update - school has definitely picked up… I guess the vacation is over? :( School is boring talk, so anyways, last weekend was spent in the wonder Swiss Alps! Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Feb 23, 2014
- 9th February 2011Danny's scones turned out much better today, redeeming himself from yesterday. I don't know that he could have faced his family again if they didn't work.
Toni took us for a drive to Corfe to see Corfe castle. We didn't Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Feb 23, 2014
- 8th February 2011After a morning run in the sunshine we sat down to plan a trip to London for the weekend. We had time to spare while we waited for the funds for the campervan to go through so we thought we Posted by kimdanny in Kim and Danny 2011 | Feb 23, 2014
- One last stint in Mother England
Our final stint in Mother England was spent traipsing over the countryside to both Wells-next-the-sea and the Cotswolds, using chez Witheford in Cambridge as a handy base yet again.
[i Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Feb 19, 2014
- PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE REQUIREDIt isn’t bad enough that winter in Newfoundland lasts a minimum of 6 months (Nov-April) but it randomly chooses to take us hostage with little hope of escape. February travel can be hell anywhere in North America, but no where Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 18, 2014