- Forebears and a forestI left Liverpool to return to my home away from home in Knowle. When you're travelling for a long time, it makes such a difference to have a base from which you can come and go. We'd planned a weekend Posted by apostrophewoman in Oh My Giddy Aunt | Nov 23, 2016
- It's a marvellous night for a moondance As I made my way from Edinburgh to Liverpool the temperature struggled to rise above 3 degrees. I was excited to see snow falling, and decided on a quick detour off the main road and into the hills. Somewhat perturbed Posted by apostrophewoman in Oh My Giddy Aunt | Nov 19, 2016
- When a woman is tired of London, she is tired of life! London was the first overseas city I visited, and I remember the excitement I felt in advance of that visit almost thirty years ago. I've visited a few times since then and the excitement never seems to wane.
Having disembarked Posted by apostrophewoman in Oh My Giddy Aunt | Nov 6, 2016
- Gill Comes to VisitWhen we decided to embark on our own two year adventure we had suggested to Gill and Keith it may be an opportunity to come and visit us in the UK. Keith politely declined the offer "much to difficult for Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Oct 31, 2016
- The Glebe - Cold WestonDenis and Paul made quick work of packing all our possessions into Lupi Lupo. Paul was impressed with how everything fitted so efficiently although he did sympathise with our little car continuing to carry such a heavy load!
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Oct 26, 2016
- We are home...boo hooOK folks we are back home. We spent 3 days in and around Boulogne-sur-Mer, but to be honest we did not move out of the van, other than to get Poppy to the vets... It rained and rained and rained... Posted by Jansie in Here We Go Again | Oct 23, 2016
- Are you going to Scarborough Fair?On Monday, we resigned from our jobs as renovators and Simon de-bearded himself before we set off to explore more of Yorkshire. We found our way to Scarborough and got down to the serious business of enjoying being back Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Oct 21, 2016
- The Icomb Apple Tree
I took the back road to discover Icomb - a little village barely on the map, south-east of Stow. Sometimes it is difficult to keep the trail of the public footpaths so I Posted by Melba Sunshine in The Upside | Oct 19, 2016
- Stripping and scrubbingRosie responded to our arrival with mild surprise and gorgeous smiles – she seemed to be taking it all in her stride the way these two Australians kept popping in and out of her home. What a trooper.
After breakfast, Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Oct 19, 2016
- Coastal adventures in CornwallOn Sunday morning, we departed Torquay and soon wished we hadn't. We had planned to stop in Plymouth for some lunch, but a large roundabout and too much traffic forced us into making alternate plans very quickly. The Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Oct 8, 2016
- C is for Cream TeaThursday morning we got up as loudly as possible in the hope of repaying the people upstairs for their late night foot stomping, furniture moving tendencies. We showered loudly, we breakfasted loudly and we did the dishes loudly. Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Oct 4, 2016
- Play Up Sky Blues! Remember I said I'd only post again before I got to France if something more exciting than doing my washing happened? I think a night out at the football with three generations of Welton men fits the bill. It wasn't Posted by apostrophewoman in Oh My Giddy Aunt | Sep 29, 2016
- Mr Smith and Mr PepperI headed into Birmingham on a grey and drizzly Monday. My first mission was to visit The Diskery in search of some vinyl for Greg. The owner was very disappointed he was unable to fulfil any of the requests, but Posted by apostrophewoman in Oh My Giddy Aunt | Sep 27, 2016
- LeedsWe received a wonderful welcome back to 'The Avenue' and a delicious dinner cooked by Paul and Marie on the evening of the 19th of August. Denis dropped 'The Travellers' off at the airport the next morning and we enjoyed Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Sep 25, 2016
- Home - GatwickI hadn’t originally planned on including this day in my Moldova blog, but as a couple of amusing incidents happened, now that it is time to write it all up, I have changed my mind; so here goes:
In order Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Aug 31, 2016
- The Singapore ExperienceWell what can I say, here we are back in Singapore our first visit since 2009 and wow what a change.
We normally opt to stay in Orchard Road area, however this time we decided to stay in the new Posted by SCorbett in Travelling across Sri Lanka with friends | Sep 6, 2016
- Great Museum dayFor those of you who have been following us, Karen has obsessed with the Sky Garden observation area. She set an alarm for 4 am to get reservations since certain they only release tickets 3 weeks in advance. Posted by Tombeect in Eurotrip2016 | Sep 1, 2016
- Why is Nothing Straight ForwardWell this is the first time BIG is not good!!!! Only us could have bought something big and it is not what is wanted!!!!!
We bought an external hard drive and our wonderful son in law has spent months putting 140 Posted by Jansie in Here We Go Again | Sep 1, 2016
- Well Nearly ReadyWell we are nearly ready for the off.. I have spent a fortune in anti bacterial wipes and bleach and the house is clean and not a germ in site!!!! We have both spent a fortnight cleaning preening washing and Posted by Jansie in Here We Go Again | Aug 30, 2016
- LondonWell we made it to London with a relatively uneventful trip. We were delayed about 30 minutes and worried that our ride would leave us as customs took forever but we were happy to see our name on Posted by Tombeect in Eurotrip2016 | Aug 28, 2016
- 5 People Always On The Tube
1- The Suit.
Millions of them. Sure it's London I hear you say, but no, in this city these people are a different breed. Their hair looks 10% more coiffured than a suit outsi Posted by rj2v in Travel, Tattoos & Tea | Aug 26, 2016
- Carsons Hit Hogwarts
Calling all witches and wizards time for Hogwarts. Today is the day we get to go on the WB Studio Tour London. We were in studio J and K for J.K Rowling. We t Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 26, 2016
- The best store ever seen
M & Ms we saw soccer M&Ms, we saw queen M&Ms, we saw all the best M&Ms ever! It was a good day at M&Ms world. You can design your own M&Ms to be your own M&Ms. Mom think Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 25, 2016
- Wesley hits the premier league
Saturday Wesley finally got his wish to see a premier league soccer match, Tottenham vs Crystal Palace. "It was amazing the fans were singing the whole time" sai Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 21, 2016
- Little Ben sees Big Ben for the first time
Hi guys it's Ben and here are my thoughts on today. Today I saw Big Ben Mom took some photos. Big Ben was really cool it was named after me.J.K.In the morning Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 21, 2016