- PortsmouthPortsmouth is a really cool place. There is a lovely wharf and heaps of things to do as well.
We went on a boat called the warrior. It had really big sails. We got to see where the captain slept Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jul 3, 2014
- Be My GuestThis will be our last day in Scotland. Insert sad face here. After our breakie we joyously hopped on the bus (cause we made it to the front of the bus!) for a road trip towards England again. Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jul 3, 2014
- just 1 monthHi guys sorry I haven't been writing in the blog or sending emails. I've been so busy seeing Big Ben, Canal locks and heaps of other things.
I've had a great time in England (mostly because they speak english!) We Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jul 3, 2014
- Brawn and BrainBrawn although it's so mental too
We got in to wimby just slightly earlier than Friday, at about 7am. We were directed to k10, a row down from Friday though, and it seemed more crowded. I was already fearful that my Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jul 2, 2014
- London sight seeingHi
A day spent exploring London and we love the £3 Tesco sandwich, drink and snack deal, fantastic way to feed the family as they have fresh sandwiches that kids love, can get a bag of apples and with our water Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 30, 2014
- LondonHello from Great Britain. We had a fantastic trip on the Eurostar through the tunnel and managed to get ourselves settled at my friends house without incident. The kids are in their element, two peers their age and Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 29, 2014
- How to watch Wimbledon The Queue
1. Arrive at Southfields station early, like 7am
2. Walk ten min to the start of the queue while trying to overtake people on the way
3. Get into queue and get a queue ticket and be happy Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 28, 2014
- To be or not to be. That is the question.BZZ BZZ BZZ
Six o'clock came and the alarm woke us up. We bounded out of bed with energy like a 5 year old. Toni jumped into the shower and I scurried around getting ready and finish packing the suitcase. Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jun 26, 2014
- One more sleep......So, we have been invited to our good friend Sabu's wedding in India and I am full of contrasting emotions and feelings about the trip, from anxiety to exhilaration.
I am o Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jun 26, 2014
- Arriving in EnglandWe arrived in the UK today. The chunnel only took 20 minutes. We arrived at Margarets at
about 11:30. Starving, we had a early lunch( after having no breakfast). After lunch we went into London
and saw big ben, the london Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 26, 2014
- Queen Norine and Prince Toni, Duke of OstThe alarm goes off at six and we groan as we get out of bed. It's gonna be a long day. We need to be up and going as it is the Regal Tour of London. There was Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jun 25, 2014
- London TouristWoke up at 5:30. Yuck. Managed to doze for a few more hours before we actually got up. Continental breakfast was only on till 10. I find that when I leave the a/c room, I tend Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jun 24, 2014
- A Long DayThru the tears and goodbyes to Katlyn, we managed to leave the house to go to the airport at 12:30. Then at 15:30 I did it all over again with Cole as he was driving the vehicle back. Security Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jun 23, 2014
- Home safe and sound!Both me and my bike have made it home safely, 1,627 miles door to door. Lynn is somewhere between Bristol airport and home, which just leaves the fourth member of our gang to complete the journey. I guess we'll Posted by PBish1 in France - 2014 | Jun 21, 2014
- 130526: 2. Woodhenge===Woodhenge===
From Stonehenge we drove a few miles north to Woodhenge, near the town of Durrington. Most people haven't heard of Woodhenge; it's not a household name like Stonehenge, since there's really nothing left the original structure. It was only Posted by aristo60 in 130522-130605: Europe | Jun 14, 2014
- 130526: 1. StonehengeWe got up early today as our Stonehenge tour was at 8am. For [[http://photos.travellerspoint.com/600432/large_IMGP3141_A..eakfast_800.jpg|breakfast]] we had the yogurt, pastries, and orange juice (with bits? lol) that Steve had bought the day befor Posted by aristo60 in 130522-130605: Europe | Jun 14, 2014
- Wait... I really did make it under the 50lbs limit? There it was... The moment I had been dreading... The scary silver luggage scale. I walked up to the counter, and while I was checking in I could tell that the lady Posted by AllyY23 in Where in the World is Ally Yepsen | Jun 14, 2014
- Londres [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/684047/20140602_18 Posted by amandahernandez in Europa 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Londres - passeio Hyde Park[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/684047/90_20140 Posted by amandahernandez in Europa 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Chegada em Londres Posted by amandahernandez in Europa 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- FridayLynn's on her way and she's bringing dinner. A bit like a posh/fast pizza delivery rider, the only differences being that she will be wearing all the right bike gear and can ride a bike! Have no idea how she's Posted by PBish1 in France - 2014 | Jun 13, 2014
- LondonDay 3 Day in the city.
Today we did a walking tour lead by Leah and André. We saw Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye, New Scotland Yard, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, the National Posted by Adele19 in Europe 2014 | Jun 11, 2014
- Money money money money.... MONEY!Ok I know, British pounds are not green, but that's still how I think of money so leave me alone! Seriously though, in my two days in London I have spent more than I did in the whole previous week. Posted by kbuck0828 in Wandering Wonderland | Jun 10, 2014
- On our way...Day 1 Fly from Townsvillle to Brisbane, Brisbane to Sydney, Sydney to Dubai. Short stop over in Dubai.
All the flights were fairly uneventful, catching up on a bit of missed sleep. During the domestic flights I had some Posted by Adele19 in Europe 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- First days in London!We have had a very busy three days in London, it has been a blur of eating, drinking and catching up with Nick and Dani and old friends that we have not seen for a while.
Robyn and Ken were here Posted by Judy Marshall in Wainui Wanderers | Jun 9, 2014