- On the M25 to HeathrowI've been slack the last few days and not really doing much updating of the blog. When we arrived in Los Angeles from London we picked up our rental car and drove through to Palm Springs - got there around Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Sep 12, 2014
- Legoland to BathAnother jam packed day at Legoland. There were a couple of rides that we missed yesterday and went on today and other rides we did a repeat on. I think two days is enough to do Legoland without rushing and Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- London - sightseeing, shows, sunshine and showersWhere have you been?
We've been to London to see the Queen.
How did you fare?
She wasn't there.
So where did you Posted by SamSueEurope in Keep up - an Australian family odyssey | Sep 1, 2014
- My time at LegolandI went on two wet rides and I looked around Mini Legoland and it was fun. At Mini Legoland I saw some of the places I have been to such as Lodon, Big Ben and the Lodon Eye Posted by ZandyL in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- LegolandAt Legoland i went on many rides and did many attractoins. One of my favourite rides was called THE DRAGON. Another 2 are the pirate quest and the vikings river splash. Also at Legoland was minilands where lego Posted by DominicL in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- Seniors on British Rail, really?![b]Yes! I'm still in shock about being the bearer of a Senior Rail Card, but John is taking it in his stride! Our adventure began today at Totnes, as we said goodbye Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 11, 2014
- England/Netherlands: Crossing the English Channel on StenaA quick 35 min drive from Sharon’s house in Coggeshall and we arrived at Harwich where we would board a 6 hour ferry across the English Channel dropping us off in the Hook of Holland port. The Stena Line Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 10, 2014
- First day of Legoland!!What a fun day we've had!! Both boys had a great time and left drenched from the last two rides. We went to the Legoland in San Dieago in California 2 years ago, and I found Windsor quite different. A Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 11, 2014
- Legoland!Just arrived, planning the day!
Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 11, 2014
- Leaving London
# [left][/left]This morning, we had to pack up the apartment, which felt a little like doing a major move. While I packed up, Rich went to pick up ou Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 10, 2014
- Our last full day in London.It's a bit sad, but it's our last day in London.
This morning, we did a Duck Tour, which is an amphibious bus and took us around the city sights of London for 75 minutes. These were the original landing craft Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- Hire car upgrade!I ordered a standard/intermediate car (eg Toyota Avenues/ Skoda Octavia) and we ended up with this! [It may be normal, but it is nice to think it was special.]
PS: England doesn't actually have speed signs on the motorways; I have Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 10, 2014
- On our way!On Friday after school we went home to get our suitcases, all packed to go then we went to GGs house to get our picnic dinner and say bye to Nana and GG. On the way to the airport we Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 8, 2014
- Touring Salisbury and StonehengeAnother beautiful sunny day in London. They were calling for about 22 degrees celcius today but at times it felt like 27 or 28. Today we had a wonderful day outside of busy London and signed up for a tour Posted by Finddarcy in Touring Together | Sep 9, 2014
- Lost squirrel[By Dom]
On the way to get dinner we saw a lost squirrel running rapidly up and down the street indesisivly figuring out which way to go. He almost got hit by six different cars and two buses. Luckily he or Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- Zandy's post on LondonI went to great places in London. My favourite place was the London Eye because you can see everything. It is a big ferris wheel and it is very slow to go around and it takes half an Posted by ZandyL in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- Weekly London.In London we have been going to many places. To get around this huge place we have been traveling with a tube train. One of my favourite places has been the London dungeon. I have also really enjoyed Trafalgar square Posted by DominicL in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- Top of St Paul'sLots and lots of steps to get to the top! With the Shard in the background.
Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- On the way to St Paul'sThink this will be the last tourist attraction in London; we are on the no. 4 bus, and can see St Paul's down the road!
Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- The Crown Jewels in London
Off to The London Tower today and luckily, it was only one train line to Tower Hill Station, just a short walk to The London Tower to go inside a Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 8, 2014
- London on a SundayWhat a long day!! We started off on the 27 bus from Ravenscroft to Camden Markets. Because the Circle Line on the tube was closed for the weekend, we took the 64 minute commute on the bus. This was quite Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 7, 2014
Zandy, Dom and I went to Greenwich as Rach went in the opposite direction to rest her feet at the apartment. To get there, we travelled on the Docklands Light Rail (DLR) for the first t Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 6, 2014
- London 9/6/2014 Portobello Mkt, Harrod's, Regent's Park9/6 - A quick breakfast downstairs then packed lite for today - should've thrown in an umbrella, but we only got wet a little. Headed up to NW London into the Portobello Market. Happens every Saturday and there Posted by mombrunton in Europe Trip 2014 | Sep 6, 2014
- Day 3 of LondonWhat a long day. This morning we started off heading towards Westminster Abby. We caught the tube to Westminster Station and what a sight we had when we walked out of the station, none other than the tower of Big Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 6, 2014
- London - 9/5/2014 Buckingham Palace tour, Carnaby Street9/5 - after getting to bed a bit past midnight we arose this morning about 7 a.m., a little tired (ok, a lot tired!), since we had to be at Buckingham Palace for our scheduled tour starting at 9:30 a.m. Posted by mombrunton in Europe Trip 2014 | Sep 5, 2014