- Home safe and sound!Both me and my bike have made it home safely, 1,627 miles door to door. Lynn is somewhere between Bristol airport and home, which just leaves the fourth member of our gang to complete the journey. I guess we'll Posted by PBish1 in France - 2014 | Jun 21, 2014
- 130526: 2. Woodhenge===Woodhenge===
From Stonehenge we drove a few miles north to Woodhenge, near the town of Durrington. Most people haven't heard of Woodhenge; it's not a household name like Stonehenge, since there's really nothing left the original structure. It was only Posted by aristo60 in 130522-130605: Europe | Jun 14, 2014
- 130526: 1. StonehengeWe got up early today as our Stonehenge tour was at 8am. For [[http://photos.travellerspoint.com/600432/large_IMGP3141_A..eakfast_800.jpg|breakfast]] we had the yogurt, pastries, and orange juice (with bits? lol) that Steve had bought the day befor Posted by aristo60 in 130522-130605: Europe | Jun 14, 2014
- Wait... I really did make it under the 50lbs limit? There it was... The moment I had been dreading... The scary silver luggage scale. I walked up to the counter, and while I was checking in I could tell that the lady Posted by AllyY23 in Where in the World is Ally Yepsen | Jun 14, 2014
- Londres [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/684047/20140602_18 Posted by amandahernandez in Europa 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Londres - passeio Hyde Park[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/684047/90_20140 Posted by amandahernandez in Europa 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Chegada em Londres Posted by amandahernandez in Europa 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- FridayLynn's on her way and she's bringing dinner. A bit like a posh/fast pizza delivery rider, the only differences being that she will be wearing all the right bike gear and can ride a bike! Have no idea how she's Posted by PBish1 in France - 2014 | Jun 13, 2014
- LondonDay 3 Day in the city.
Today we did a walking tour lead by Leah and André. We saw Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye, New Scotland Yard, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, the National Posted by Adele19 in Europe 2014 | Jun 11, 2014
- Money money money money.... MONEY!Ok I know, British pounds are not green, but that's still how I think of money so leave me alone! Seriously though, in my two days in London I have spent more than I did in the whole previous week. Posted by kbuck0828 in Wandering Wonderland | Jun 10, 2014
- On our way...Day 1 Fly from Townsvillle to Brisbane, Brisbane to Sydney, Sydney to Dubai. Short stop over in Dubai.
All the flights were fairly uneventful, catching up on a bit of missed sleep. During the domestic flights I had some Posted by Adele19 in Europe 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- First days in London!We have had a very busy three days in London, it has been a blur of eating, drinking and catching up with Nick and Dani and old friends that we have not seen for a while.
Robyn and Ken were here Posted by Judy Marshall in Wainui Wanderers | Jun 9, 2014
- Off Again
We had a really good nights sleep. Even a queen sized bed and slept together. Wow!!!! It is just 9.05 and we are getting the 10.15 bus/coach to the airport. We will have brunch there. Our flight goes at 2.50 Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Jun 8, 2014
- England Day 5: Eyes Over LondonWe were once again up early for our 9:45a train from Liverpool to London. After sharing a bacon and egg sandwich with HP sauce and a side of hashbrowns at the hotel restaurant, we stepped outside to wait for Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jun 8, 2014
- Off Again
Well, it is just on 5.30am and waiting for the restaurant to open at 6 to have our b'fast. Slept last night and the old boy woke me at 5. wow!!! Got our bags packed last night and out, & Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Jun 7, 2014
- 130525: 5. Driving in EnglandThis blog entry is about our experiences and observations while driving in England -- an adventure for anybody not used to driving on the left side of the road. It was that and more for us, so I felt it Posted by aristo60 in 130522-130605: Europe | Jun 7, 2014
- 130525: 4. Herschel Museum, Leaving BathWe caught a taxi from the Francis Hotel to the Hertz rental office, then drove the rental car to a public parking lot on James St. W. From there, we walked a few blocks to the Herschel Museum at 19 Posted by aristo60 in 130522-130605: Europe | Sep 14, 2013
- Forum updates June===[[http://planespotter.freeforums.org/index.php|Cobra spotter & travel forum]]===
[[http://planespotter1.jimdo.com/|Cobra spotter & travel Club homepage]]
[b] Posted by Odd-Arne in Forum updates | Jun 3, 2014
- Eleven Days to the offFinally, thanks to Kylrenia , I have managed to enrol on travellerspoint.com and will keep you posted on this blog. Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | May 30, 2014
- Combescaper10 days and counting. Our escape to le continent is zipping along nicely. Plan is to upload pics and journal for any of our family and friends to follow our adventure. If battling with various blog sites is a Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | May 30, 2014
- CombescaperTrip 2014
Santiago de Compostela
well that was the original idea, then Bernie had the bright idea that he wanted to revisit his Syria charity route. So we spent the next several months trawling routes to various countri Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | May 30, 2014
- Off Again
Had breakfast at the hotel which was nice and made up for the room. The bed wasn't too bad really. We left about 9.30 and as it was overcast we took our time to travel the road. We were meeting Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 25, 2014
- England Day 4: Fab Four FunWe woke fairly early on Wednesday morning to another cold, windy, and rainy day. We had scheduled a 9a tour of the Beatles' sights in Liverpool. But first we grabbed some breakfast at the hotel restaurant.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/363265/I Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | May 26, 2014
- London The English language is like London: proudly barbaric yet deeply civilised, too, common yet royal, vulgar yet processional, sacred yet profane.
- Stephen Fry
First impression of London: inefficient. They overbooked the buses from Stansted to Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | May 25, 2014
- Off AgainToday it rained and rained. We headed South and it still rained. The fog was low and it was cold. We left the apartment about 9.30 and Justin & Pattie were going too. We travelled to the 1st Service stop Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 24, 2014