- LondonThe seminar ended at around 1 PM, we all went back to Burwell House, and I went with a friend that I met during the weekend to Cambridge where we spent the afternoon. We started on Lensfield road where we Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 6, 2014
- LondonI had to wake up early today because my friend had to go to work. I took the train from Hither Green station heading to Charring Cross, then I changed the train to arrive to St. Pancras station. Across the Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 4, 2014
- LondonI woke up at the wee hours of the morning to go to Mohammed V airport. My direct flight to London was at 8 AM, which barely gave me the time to grab some croissant and hot chocolate from the Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 3, 2014
- Thursday 10th July (Ilona)Today was meant to be a less strenuous day, with only Tower of London on the schedule. In the 1070's, William the Conqueror began to build a massive stone tower at the centre of his London fortress. At times, it Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 11, 2014
- The Lakes photosSome photos from the train and boat......
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jul 10, 2014
- The lakes DistrictWell we have travelled north and hit The Lakes District (another Escape to the Country favourite). Weather not and balmy (honestly) and it was a delight to see such spectacular landscapes. We took a hire car road of Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jul 10, 2014
- Tuesday 8th July (Ilona)We set off this morning to Waterloo Station, where we met our tour guide, Simon. Along with about 40 others, we hopped on a train that took us to Salisbury - about an hour and a half away. Once we Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 8, 2014
- Cotswolds[img=h Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jul 8, 2014
- Off to explore the countryside. It was a rainy bleak morning and we packed up to head out to Heathrow and grab our hire car. Ready for the next leg. London had been great, the city is lovely. The English are extremely friendly everywhere we Posted by The Hitchies in Our great Euro adventure | Jul 8, 2014
- Day 27 - England, Portsmouth visitToday we ventured to Portsmouth with our main goal being to visit the Mary Rose as it has been part of the kids reading for school. After negotiating a frustrating entrance to the historic dockyard area we parked the car Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jul 7, 2014
- LegolandWow! Wow, Wow! How much fun can four adults and five children have in one day???? Have a look and see. We optimised every last minute the park was open (Dave, I and kids running like madmen to get Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jul 6, 2014
- Sunday 6th July (Ilona)Early morning start, breakfast and off the boat by 7:30am. Taxi to Central Station in Stockholm and then the Arlanda Express train to the airport, travelling at speeds exceeding 200km! Having wound the clock back an hour last night meant Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 6, 2014
- Our second day of LondonHi all
After a very full, buffet breakfast we all went to Kings Cross Station and there was a trolley stuck between platform nine and ten! There was a HUGE queue to get a picture with it! We went to have Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 5, 2014
- Our first day in LondonHi all!
After two REALLY LONG airplanes, we finally arrived at London!
We got there at 7:00 am in the morning in London and 5:00 pm in Melbourne.
We took a train ride to get to Kings Cross Station (but not at 9 Posted by Evereberose in My holiday - July 2014 | Jul 5, 2014
- London callingAfter a very smooth ride under the channel in the train we arrived in London to a bright sunny and very warm day. London was looking at its best. We travelled to our apartment in step new in the East Posted by The Hitchies in Our great Euro adventure | Jul 5, 2014
- Day 29 - BruntonHaving had busy days and late nights, today was a day to sleep in, catch up on some jobs and relax. We awoke to the sound of gunfire - not the actual shots, but the deep boom of reverberation bouncing Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jul 5, 2014
- London continuesAgain we hit the streets of London to see the sights. The weather has been beautiful the last few days and we have explored locally as well as in the tourist sights. Dave managed to see the royals Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jul 3, 2014
- PortsmouthPortsmouth is a really cool place. There is a lovely wharf and heaps of things to do as well.
We went on a boat called the warrior. It had really big sails. We got to see where the captain slept Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jul 3, 2014
- Be My GuestThis will be our last day in Scotland. Insert sad face here. After our breakie we joyously hopped on the bus (cause we made it to the front of the bus!) for a road trip towards England again. Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jul 3, 2014
- just 1 monthHi guys sorry I haven't been writing in the blog or sending emails. I've been so busy seeing Big Ben, Canal locks and heaps of other things.
I've had a great time in England (mostly because they speak english!) We Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jul 3, 2014
- Brawn and BrainBrawn although it's so mental too
We got in to wimby just slightly earlier than Friday, at about 7am. We were directed to k10, a row down from Friday though, and it seemed more crowded. I was already fearful that my Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jul 2, 2014
- London sight seeingHi
A day spent exploring London and we love the £3 Tesco sandwich, drink and snack deal, fantastic way to feed the family as they have fresh sandwiches that kids love, can get a bag of apples and with our water Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 30, 2014
- LondonHello from Great Britain. We had a fantastic trip on the Eurostar through the tunnel and managed to get ourselves settled at my friends house without incident. The kids are in their element, two peers their age and Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 29, 2014
- How to watch Wimbledon The Queue
1. Arrive at Southfields station early, like 7am
2. Walk ten min to the start of the queue while trying to overtake people on the way
3. Get into queue and get a queue ticket and be happy Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 28, 2014
- To be or not to be. That is the question.BZZ BZZ BZZ
Six o'clock came and the alarm woke us up. We bounded out of bed with energy like a 5 year old. Toni jumped into the shower and I scurried around getting ready and finish packing the suitcase. Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jun 26, 2014