- Forum updates June===[[http://planespotter.freeforums.org/index.php|Cobra spotter & travel forum]]===
[[http://planespotter1.jimdo.com/|Cobra spotter & travel Club homepage]]
[b] Posted by Odd-Arne in Forum updates | Jun 3, 2014
- Eleven Days to the offFinally, thanks to Kylrenia , I have managed to enrol on travellerspoint.com and will keep you posted on this blog. Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | May 30, 2014
- Combescaper10 days and counting. Our escape to le continent is zipping along nicely. Plan is to upload pics and journal for any of our family and friends to follow our adventure. If battling with various blog sites is a Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | May 30, 2014
- CombescaperTrip 2014
Santiago de Compostela
well that was the original idea, then Bernie had the bright idea that he wanted to revisit his Syria charity route. So we spent the next several months trawling routes to various countri Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | May 30, 2014
- Off Again
Had breakfast at the hotel which was nice and made up for the room. The bed wasn't too bad really. We left about 9.30 and as it was overcast we took our time to travel the road. We were meeting Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 25, 2014
- England Day 4: Fab Four FunWe woke fairly early on Wednesday morning to another cold, windy, and rainy day. We had scheduled a 9a tour of the Beatles' sights in Liverpool. But first we grabbed some breakfast at the hotel restaurant.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/363265/I Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | May 26, 2014
- London The English language is like London: proudly barbaric yet deeply civilised, too, common yet royal, vulgar yet processional, sacred yet profane.
- Stephen Fry
First impression of London: inefficient. They overbooked the buses from Stansted to Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | May 25, 2014
- Off AgainToday it rained and rained. We headed South and it still rained. The fog was low and it was cold. We left the apartment about 9.30 and Justin & Pattie were going too. We travelled to the 1st Service stop Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 24, 2014
- Off AgainToday it was overcast and looked very much like rain. We were going to Blenheim Palace. Sandy drove and we got there and parked the car. The land around is HUGE. Saw the Obelisk but at the time, didn't know Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 24, 2014
- Off AgainA quite day today. Went into Stratford to Anne Hathaway's House where the weather was overcast but we went anyway. The gardens were absolutely beautiful. We saw pansies with sweet peas growing behind them, a vegetable garden where (I thought Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 24, 2014
- Off Again
Left home this morning about 9.20 and heading for Warwick Castle about 8miles away. Oops!! missed the turn. Now on our way to Birmingham!!! Oops again. Heading towards Solihill. Oops again. We got lost but eventually found Warwick Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 24, 2014
- England Day 3: Here Comes the SunWe woke very early to a cold and rainy day as we had an 8:30a train to catch for our journey to Liverpool. Debs made us bacon sandwiches with HP sauce (or brown sauce as it's called in England). The Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | May 21, 2014
- England Days 1 and 2: Where Everybody Knows Your NameEngland in November. It's probably not the best time of year to go. The weather's crappy. It's cold and rainy. The upside is that there aren't hordes of tourists everywhere. We had planned a dive trip, somewhere warm and beachy. Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | May 19, 2014
- Off AgainThe old boy was up early this morning, about 6. I didn't get up until after 8. Had a shower and the old boy cooked the fresh eggs and toast for our breakfast. You can taste the difference between Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 19, 2014
- World Tour, the wrap upToday was the final day of our World Tour 2013-14.
We arrived in England eight days ago, and at that time, after eating a single bun for breakfast each day for the previous two weeks, when the waitress offered “Full English Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | May 18, 2014
- Off AgainLeft Yorkshire Dales about 9 to go to the Cotswolds. It was a long drive and really glad that I'm not driving. The sun is shining and going to be hot. Stopped for a break and had Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 18, 2014
- Leave no Stone(henge) unturnedWhat a beautiful day for our final full day on the road. Sunny with temps in the mid 70's.
All of us are a little weary of traveling at this point. Actually, all of us except Uncle John, who Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | May 17, 2014
- Off AgainWe set off after breakfast to drive around and see what we haven't seen. Obviously the place is so large that we didn't know where to start. Anyway, we finally got ourselves organised (all except the Navman lady!!!) Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 16, 2014
- Harry Potter slept here
After a fantastic English breakfast in the dining room of Downton Abbey... I mean, The Court B&B, we hit the road in order to explore more equally charming areas of the countryside. Travelin Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | May 16, 2014
- Day 25: Cotswolds to LacockSorry, but this will be another relatively short post, and without pictures because of yet ANOTHER untimely camera malfunction. Today my family, Uncle John, and I basically drove from a small town in the Cotswolds to another beautiful rural English Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 16, 2014
- Day 24: A Big Day of Hiking, Little of BirdingToday was our family's only full day in the beautiful part of south-central England called the Cotswolds. I took two hikes, one with the entire family and Uncle John, and the other only with my father. It was a gorgeous, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 15, 2014
- Chipper in Chipping Campden
Today was our first quiet day on the road. No museums, no castles, no cathedrals. Just the countryside and the bleating lambs.
We are staying in the charming villa Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | May 15, 2014
- Off AgainUp reasonably early, well 8am anyway. After breakfast we headed off to meet my father-in-laws relations. The old boy was a bit nervous too. I had heard about them but when you put a face to a Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 15, 2014
- Where sheep safely grazeThe final leg of our travels takes us to the English countryside. After a one-hour train ride from London, we alighted in the university town of Oxford. Just by walking around town, our IQ's jumped up at least Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters | May 14, 2014
- Day 23: London to the Cotswolds Today my family and Uncle John traveled from downtown London to the rural Cotswolds. It was a beautiful day of 60 degrees and partly sunny skies.
After another breakfast at our Premier Inn (make sure to say that name in your Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 14, 2014