Up earlier so we could catch the first bus to get us to the 'changing of the guards' guided walking tour on time. Met the guide and discovered we had chanced upon the one day when they were doing a Posted by SteveandNet in European Grandeur | May 24, 2013
- LondonCharlotte is one year old today! Can't believe we are on the other side of the world and missing our little possums birthday. She is walking now and gave us a beautiful wave on Skype!
Decided on 48 hr Posted by SteveandNet in European Grandeur | May 24, 2013
- Brugge to LondonConquered four trains! Brugge to Brussells on a local train, then Brussells to St Pancras on the Eurostar. No drugs needed by Steve! The Eurostar was pretty amazing. Huge speeds and depths of nearly 200m below the English Channel. Posted by SteveandNet in European Grandeur | May 24, 2013
- Day 2 May 18 The sun came out today!
We woke up and had crumpets! Mmmm
Went to the changing of the guards at Buckingham palace it was a madhouse
Then walked a lot and almost lost eachother until we finally found the boat to Posted by lindseysolomon in Let's go on an adventure! | May 23, 2013
- Day 15We had our breakfast at 9am – we both really enjoyed our breakfast. There were two young women at breakfast. I had noticed them in Polzeath yesterday. They walked past while I was having a coffee and I noted that Posted by Tomheasley in Oversea Trip - Tom and Hope | May 22, 2013
- The Garden of England
Box Hill, Surrey
The four of us got back to England at around 6 am (what sucks about no frills airlines are that the flights are really early, sometimes even at 3-4 am, but you get what you paid Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 20, 2013
- Day 14We had breakfast at 9am in the dining room. There were two other couples there and we had very nice chat whilst having breakfast. We had fruit juice, museli/yohgurt and a hot breakfast with coffee. Hope did not like the Posted by Tomheasley in Oversea Trip - Tom and Hope | May 21, 2013
- The Big Smoke
The City of London
We weren't planning on coming in Western Europe at all, since we were supposed to be visiting only three regions; North America, So Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 19, 2013
- Day 13We had our last delicious breakfast at The Collingdale this morning. A Norwegian couple were also there. The wife (at least I think they are married) has a job in UK and goes back to Norway each week! They told Posted by Tomheasley in Oversea Trip - Tom and Hope | May 20, 2013
- Day 12We had another delicious Devon breakfast. We were the only guests at the B&B last night. Apparently it has been uncharacteristically quiet. The owners of the B&B blame it on the weather which has been quite cool. We have found Posted by Tomheasley in Oversea Trip - Tom and Hope | May 20, 2013
- Oxford[float=right][/float]A word before you read this blog:
Unfortunately, our internet connection has been minimal, so I couldn't do Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 20, 2013
- Here We Go a-SlaughteringThe title may suggest that this will be about Freddy Kruger, Lizzie Borden or Jason. However, I’m sure you will be relieved to find that’s not the case.
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/532203/182_Cotswalds_127.jpg caption=Near Lower Sl Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 20, 2013
- Day one May 17thokay so nicole and I basically suck. we've been trying to blog the whole time we've been away and are finally starting a week later. so here it is. we've been taking notes on our phones and are gunna paste Posted by lindseysolomon in Let's go on an adventure! | May 20, 2013
- Day 11We got up to a sunny day. The outlook from our window was just beautiful.
There were four other people in the B&B – all from Brisbane!!!! An older couple and a younger couple. The older couple were very chatty. We Posted by Tomheasley in Oversea Trip - Tom and Hope | May 18, 2013
- Day 10How time passes when you are having a good time! Hope wanted to go back to McDonalds for breakfast – but how could we confess to the family that we failed again. We bought breakfast at the Hotel. It only Posted by Tomheasley in Oversea Trip - Tom and Hope | May 18, 2013
- Day 9We had all that remained of the bread with butter and jam and a cup of tea and left the apartment. We both agreed that it was a delightful little apartment in a very quaint and beautiful location, and we Posted by Tomheasley in Oversea Trip - Tom and Hope | May 18, 2013
- The things you don't think about...===The things you don't think about when planning a BIG trip===
[quote]visa's are not cheap! £354 spent so far
It takes a month to have all your Jab's
Malaria tables are not cheap! and you'll need a lot (150 tablets)
It's impossible to Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | May 16, 2013
- Mother's DayToday we celebrated Mother's Day, even though in the UK, Mother's Day had been on March 30th. It was kind of a relief, as we didn't run into hoards of mothers wanting the world to comply with everything and anything Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 16, 2013
- Caught up in the CotswoldsToday we went grocery shopping and did a few other errands in nearby Stow-in-the-Wold while the kids baked cookies (a common event at home but rarely possible on the road) and got caught up on our travel blog. When we Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 16, 2013
- Getting in touch with the Bard[float=left][/float][float=left][/float]When you are in the Cotswolds it is only a matter of time before you hear the Bard's siren call. Statford-Upo Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 16, 2013
- A Second Look at Harry Potter[float=left][/float]Today stood out as one of our best days in the UK, at least for Abby and I. Since we were four and six Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 16, 2013
- Essex and OxfordMonday morning we made our way to Essex with stops at Yeovil, Tintinhull and Montacute House. It was still raining, windy and at 10.30 am it was 7 degrees outside! Tintinhull is where our ancestor Joseph left from in 1854 Posted by A M Chaffey in Chaffey's Euro Tour | May 14, 2013
- Harry Potter Heaven[float=left][/float]Today was one of the best (if not the best) days of our trip. Thanks to our lovely parents we were able to go to the Harry Potter Warner Brot Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | May 13, 2013
- Out of LondonPicked up the car Saturday morning and made our way out of the city and took the advice of our last taxi driver to visit Salisbury, a medieval city with a fantastic cathedral. Unlike most of its' contemporaries which took Posted by A M Chaffey in Chaffey's Euro Tour | May 12, 2013
- 5 days!
Just 5 days until the London-trip starts!!
(Blogging from iPhone) Posted by triciajohansson in TRICIA JOHANSSON | May 11, 2013