- Heathrow I never believe I am going until I am on the plane but I have made it as far as SF so some 40 hours from now I will be in Nairobi. It is taking so long because I Posted by madrona38 in Kenya and beyond 2011 | Jan 7, 2014
- Boston → London → Madrid → SevillaAfter taking a red-eye from Boston to London, I stood drowsy and a little motion sick in Heathrow waiting for an AirTran to take me to my connecting flight. A short 60 year-old (looking) woman began asking people around Posted by Abi'sAdventures in Nomadic Notes | Jan 7, 2014
- New Years EveWe woke again to another grey skied day, with rain and small hail beating against the window.
## To be completed ## Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- LiverpoolAnother day of waking up to grey skies - but no rain until we started driving to Liverpool which is about an hours drive away. Again we left at about 11am by the time everyone was ready - and we Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- CrosbyThe day started with the full Monty English breakfast brunch. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, mushrooms, toast, eggy bread, sausages, baked beans etc. Nana and Grandad joined us so there was 11 around the table.
After brunch and the following kitchen Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- Christmas Day English Style## to be completed ## Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- James Turns 18Another day another car trip!!
This time to the outskirts of Liverpool and the lovely suburb of Anfield to the home of THE Liverpool Football Club. We decided to do the Stadium and Museum Tour for James' birthday. Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- Back to ManchesterBack in the car for another trip down the motorway this time to the south Manchester suburb of Northenden to catch up with old friends the Fordyce's.
We were planning a walk to the pub for lunch but as England Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- ManchesterToday together with the Wilson's and the Maddison's we ventured into Manchester City Centre.
We started the day at the Christmas Markets outside the Town Hall in Albert Square. Amazingly the stalls were very familiar with most of them selling Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- The First 3 Days in EnglandFirst 3 days
The first three days in Manchester for Suzanne where spent in Preston sorting out old bank accounts, Christmas shopping and clothes shopping ( a whole day with James for just one warm jacket and a whole day with Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- Kent "The Garden of England"==
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canterbury (Listeni/ˈkæntərbɜri/ or /ˈkæntərbɛri/) is a historic English cathedral city, which lies at the hea Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 1, 2014
- Boxing DayToday's post is a quick one.
Boxing Day is a day of sleep in's, a quick tidy up and eating little!! Although we have turkey and ham pie to look forward for tea tonight while the boys watch Man City v Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Dec 26, 2013
- Head to LiverpoolAn early start to make our way from Canary Wharf to Euston to catch our 9.15am train to Lime Street station, Liverpool. We travelled with Virgin and the train trip took just over two hours and was very smooth. The Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 20, 2013
- Some shopping........After some tips from my cousin Sue I decided whilst Stephen and Olivia went off to the London Motorcycle museum to head for the shops. First stop Tottenham Court to Heals (a lovely department store) and Habitat. Then I Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 20, 2013
- YorkHeading out of Newcastle we decided to stop past Durham for a coffee. Well we wish we had stayed here instead of Newcastle, a very pretty city with the historical buildings and a University feel.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/632527/I Posted by AllisonP in leave of absence | Dec 20, 2013
- Leadenhall Markets, Picadilly Circus and Regent Street
Piccadilly Circus Snow Globe
[img=ht Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 19, 2013
- London view from the Thames Time to see London from the Thames. Caught the Thames Clipper from Canary Wharf to the London Eye. Canary Wharf is located in the West India Docks which formed part of the busiest port in the world. Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 19, 2013
- Ice SkatingOlivia on the ice!
Up and skating.
Up and standing!
[img=http://photos Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 12, 2013
- Ice SkatingNow that the wedding has passed we were game to try some ice skating. Michelle booked us all to have a go at Van Hage. It is a British-based garden centre chain, that has over 50 years' experience in garden Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 12, 2013
- Wedding extra photoMr and Mrs Campbell with the Toast Master - Ted
Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 12, 2013
- The special day is finally here!Pretty as a picture and SO excited.
Roberts side of the family - Anne, Christine, Olivia, Emre, Sue, Melisa and Demir
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6311 Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 11, 2013
- Wedding Venue with photosThis stately 17th century Jacobean style country house set in 200 acres of spectacular Hertfordshire parkland. The beautiful manor house began its life as a home to the Hanbury family that later was adopted into a Roman Catholic boarding school Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 11, 2013
- The Real English FootballHere we go here we go here we go - time for a traditional English football match. The ground was Hillsborough, an English football ground with real history, glorious and tragic. We are to see Sheffield Wednesday (the Owls) against Posted by BretP in leave of absence | Dec 10, 2013
- CotswoldsThe next stage of our journey took us to The Cotswolds. The English countryside was beautiful, complete with quaint villages, stone houses and green paddocks.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/597818/IMG_1740.jpg thumb=http://photos.trave Posted by AllisonP in leave of absence | Dec 9, 2013
- WeddingHopefully we will be able to load some photos today. The wifi at the wedding venue was either non existent or very patchy and especially not suitable for loading photos. Not even phone coverage! Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 9, 2013