- Easter SundayEnglish sausages are one thing, but English sausages for Easter breakfast are definitely another. These, muffins, and hot cross buns were enjoyed by all this morning. Abby and I also got a chocolate bar each, left over from the hurriedly Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 4, 2013
- A Day in London: Cousins George & Joan, St. Pauls, & HardysToday we planned to split up a little, with three groups going three separate ways. Hannah and I planned to check out Madame Tussaud's, the wax museum, together, while my parents visited my mom's first cousin once removed and his Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 4, 2013
- "Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded" -- Yogi BerraThe first excursion of the day was to return to Buckingham Palace to see the Changing of the Guard. It is heralded as one of the 'must see' events and this was apparently the opinion shared by the other 19,995 Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- British Museum and a Bridge too Far[float=left][/float]What can you say about London? It is the world's most visited city, and was for almost a century the world's largest urban center. It has 43 univer Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- Theater Performance Day[float=left][/float]Today was so wicked... like, really. We went to see the musical preformance of "Wicked" this afternoon, and it was spectacular. Oh, Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- First Day in London[float=left][/float]Today was our introduction to England's capital city, London.
We emerged from the Underground and were immediately gre Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 1, 2013
- Jolly Old EnglandAfter six weeks in Turkey, the day to leave dawned with some bittersweet feelings (except maybe for Abby, who has been anticipating Britain with great eagerness). It has been quite the experience, staying in one country for this long. While Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Mar 28, 2013
- The Balkan QuestionAh, the Balkans. Better men than Roy Hodgson have come unstuck on a visit to this part of the world and whilst what happened here last night is unlikely to lead to world war, genocide, the collapse of empires and Posted by johnward in The Boy from Killcrossduff | Mar 27, 2013
Landed at London Heathrow after an uneventful 2 1/2 hour flight, easy customs clearance, found our car, and headed to the West End of the city, and the Winston Posted by kenyashoe in AT & T's Round-the-World Crazy Adventure | Mar 23, 2013
- Ice Cold In LutonIn the two weeks I've been home, the temperature has rarely and barely risen above freezing. A constant wind howls in from the north east with a flavour of Siberia and weather reports barely mention the fact that Spring is Posted by johnward in The Boy from Killcrossduff | Mar 22, 2013
- Over Hill 'N DaleOur life living in an idyllic and gentle village in the Yorkshire Dales continues. Try as we might, we have been unable to unearth the dramas and murders viewed on British television such as Midsommer, Lavender and Thyme, and Agatha Posted by sandjharvey in Our Gap Year | Mar 17, 2013
- The Littlecote Vortex ConundrumDahab, Sinai
Final day and all is packed away and I simply need to fill a few hours until my lift arrives to take me to the airport. A wander down through Asalah to the German Bakery (one of at least Posted by johnward in The Boy from Killcrossduff | Mar 12, 2013
- LondonOh how nice it was to be back in an English speaking country! My only issue with London was how tiny my bathroom was! Honestly I would have been willing to give up space in the main room so that Posted by Claire.Miller in Claire's Euro Trip 2013 | Mar 1, 2013
- Harmony in the West EndIt’s taken awhile to figure out, but I am at my happiest when the people that count on me are happy, all together, all at the same time. For simplicity sake, let’s call it harmony.
Disney creates great ads that depict Posted by EuropInFebruary in From the Travel Book I'll Never Write | Mar 1, 2013
- Natural History Museum
We battled with the primary-preschoolers on half term break, and their pri Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Feb 26, 2013
- Hanging in HaworthWe have been chastised by several people recently for our silence on the blog so are putting fingers to keyboard to update our adventures in the North.
It is now just over 3 weeks since we arrived back in the UK Posted by sandjharvey in Our Gap Year | Feb 26, 2013
- Travel republic specifics Posted by Tomjlines in In search of the Northern Lights | Feb 10, 2013
- A Night at the Dogs One night in early February we went with some friends to the Greyhound Stadium in Rough ol' Romford.
Having never been before I was expecting it to be something akin to the Melbourne cup for the working man, and was not Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Feb 23, 2013
- En uke i London Da var vi plutselig i London.
Første vi gjorde var å se Peter Pan statuen som Marianne ville så veldig gjerne se :)
Deretter ble det litt shopping ;)
Endelig, etter flere Posted by LostinNamibia in Lost in Namibia | Feb 11, 2013
- Reisen før reisen :)Kan ikke tro at det kun er en halvannen uke til jeg skal til Namibia og jobbe som frivillig på Noah's Ark :) Kommer til å bli en helt unik opplevelse! Men før jeg reiser dit tar jeg en uke Posted by LostinNamibia in Lost in Namibia | Feb 3, 2013
- CórdobaThis day deserves a post of its own.
We all scrambled onto the bus to Córdoba with our Bocadillos (basically a sack lunch - usually a meat and bread sandwich for me) in hand. Maria (one of the directors of Posted by rae.lloydlever in España | Feb 1, 2013
- VingnettesEveryday I walk close to the same route, varying the smaller streets when I first leave my house. How the city is laid out I always end up on the same main road eventually: Avienida Constitución. This street Posted by rae.lloydlever in España | Feb 1, 2013
- Roller Derby On the 15th of December we headed down to York Hall in Benthenal Green, which according to an amiably boozed up local on the bus was very much a cockney area of London. The reason for this Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Dec 15, 2012
- Somerton and Around
===Cleers View Farm ===
[img=http:/ Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 29, 2013
- One night in LondonArriving at London's Stansted Airport exhausted, I go to the bus ticket counter. If I take a bus, I won't get to my hotel near Heathrow until 3am. Which only give me a few hours to sleep before Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | Aug 18, 2012