- Day 52 - WirksworthWe got up late, and mooched around most of the morning. The kids read, played with the toys here, and helped hang out some washing. Another scorcher of a day. There is a beautifully natured ginger cat called Jasper who Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jul 27, 2014
- A Day at the Natural History MuseumFriday was another hot day in London with a busy day of events planned. Madison being a fan of David Attenborough was keen to see the Natural History Museum. We spent four hours looking at the museum and hardly did Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 27, 2014
- Day 51 - WirksworthHi all!
Internet troubles here in Wirksworth, England means we have to wait until we are at the library or have paid for a few hours so apologies for no blogs or photos. Might not catch up on the photos til Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jul 27, 2014
- A few words from Biggles!Well Pauline’s been on at me to write something on the blog, it’s not really my thing so apologies in advance.
So here we are back home after an excellent trip away with the girls (companions, mates, friends or OAPs), whichever Posted by PBish1 in France (again) - 2014 | Jul 27, 2014
- To the theatre we go....
The final stop on our trip to Europe was London. We stayed in Captain Bligh's home in North Lambeth in the Royal Suite. Lots of royal purple and everything we needed to spend a few days in this Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 27, 2014
- Fern says London's a scary placeHi 7NA
I was out and about the other day. We went to the Natural History Museum. I was minding my own business when suddenly......
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/659689/P1020452.jp Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 27, 2014
- Fern's been out and aboutHello 7NA
After a slow start I have been out and about in London. I missed the first day, because I was a bit jet lagged. It was a shame I missed Madame Tussauds because there would have been some great Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 26, 2014
- The day Prince Andrew came out to playWoke to a glorious day in London. First stop was Piccadilly Circus, where we met our guided group for the Changing of the Guards. We’re please we did a guided tour.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/659689/large_4C861CA52219AC6817C8BE255718DF38.j Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 26, 2014
- Mackenzie's trip so far.Hi all,
Since everyone else has already done a blog post,
I thought I would tell you my highlights so far!
I loved Madame Tussauds! The figures were incredible! They looked real!
Here are a few of my fav pics:
Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 25, 2014
- Thursday 24th July (Ilona)Warwick Castle is only a 30 minute drive from where we are staying in the Cotswolds. We headed off in the morning and arrived just on opening time at 10am. This was a change for us - we are usually Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 24, 2014
- So we aren't the only ones who came to London on holiday!!Hi all,
After a 13 hour flight we arrived in London at 6.00am!
Once we cleared customs and immigration we waited and waited at luggage claim.
Then we took the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station.
We got off the express and took a taxi Posted by Touringteamf in Our Trip to the Other Side of the World | Jul 24, 2014
- 3rd day of our honeymoon, last day in London[img=http://p Posted by jaimers22 in Our Honeymoon 2014 | Jul 23, 2014
- Wednesday 23 July (Elton)We've said it numerous times before, but again, it's a shame that we didn't have more time that we could spend in Chester, but the itinerary did not let it. The junior boys were quite excited that the hotel we Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 23, 2014
- On our wayI arrived a few minutes early at the petrol station and couldn't believe it when the girls arrived early too. The normal squealing and shouting happened, getting strange looks as usual -but we're used to it now and Posted by PBish1 in France (again) - 2014 | Jul 23, 2014
- Lost in LaughtonAfter a busy trip, we were happy to settle in for a few days of R & R with Auntie Jane and Tone. Drinking good English tea, chatting and enjoying the country. Dave got a few lessons on Posted by beachbuddies in Two Little Suitcases | Jul 22, 2014
- 2nd day of our honeymoon and 2nd day in London[img=http://photos. Posted by jaimers22 in Our Honeymoon 2014 | Jul 22, 2014
- Tuesday 22nd July (Ilona)Our ferry back to the UK was scheduled to leave at 2:30pm, so we decided to spend the morning at Croke Park Stadium. We visited the GAA (Gaelic Athletic Association) museum which had information and the history of the association, Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 22, 2014
- One more sleepBike packed, except my jeans that are still drying. If they aren't dry in the morning, I'll have to do a Lynn and dry them on my luggage en route!
I think Biggles is the most prepared although she hasn't been Posted by PBish1 in France (again) - 2014 | Jul 22, 2014
- First Stop....London[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/689935/large_DSCN0118 Posted by jaimers22 in Our Honeymoon 2014 | Jul 22, 2014
- LondonAs I was taking my breakfast, I read (again) the London guide to find what I could do in my last morning/early afternoon in London. I thought it would be interesting to the changing the guard ceremony by Buckingham palace Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 13, 2014
- Last Day in LondonToday is a glorious day indeed. We got to sleep in! 8:30 baby! It felt wonderful, but we had to hurry in order to take advantage of the free breakfast. I loaded Toni up will drugs Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jul 21, 2014
- Stone LegoIt's our last official day as a group. Another couple, who are from Australia, has ventured away from the tour as they are doing some family history/visiting and are closer at this end than in London, so we say Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jul 21, 2014
- Bath, Bathe, or Tub TimeToday we are heading to Bath, pronounced 'bawth'. We did a tour of the Roman Baths. Very ingenious those Romans. Lots of superior knowledge in building these. At that time, it was called Aquae Sulis, and people Posted by tno in Toni & Norine | Jul 21, 2014
- One More Day Until We're Off!!We're nearly packed and ready to go, all very excited for our exciting journey ahead of us!
We'll keep you updated of our exciting adventure on this blog!
See you all soon!
Love Rose :)xx Posted by traff-family in The Traffs in America | Jul 18, 2014
- My Love Triangle Since leaving our journey story in Scotland a month ago, I have received a large number of emails. They basically fall into 2 groups. There are the 29 people who have ordered Haggis Whistles. Interestingly, the expatriate Scottish buyers all Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jul 17, 2014