- Arrival in LondonWhen we got to London on Monday we hopped on the Heathrow Express train and travelled to Paddington Station to meet Uncle Adam. We took a big taxi to his flat. At Uncle Adam's flat we dropped off our stuff Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 11, 2014
- Updates Coming!Hi friends and family!
I am SO SO sorry for the lack of updates! I promise updates and pictures of my time in England are coming very soon. I am doing well though! Lots of adjustment, homework, and adventures! Tomorrow we Posted by travelsquirrel in Adventures Through Europe | Sep 18, 2014
- Annie and Derek UK and Ireland Hi Folks. Slack arse Dero has at long last made a blog entry. Been either having a goog time with Annie or been too tired after running around the UK. Annie and I are entering this bog together.
We starrted our Posted by DeroDerek in UK and Ireland with Annie and Derek | Sep 18, 2014
- Day 8: Hemel Hempstead/LondonNot many pictures today, sorry, but promise we will more than make up for it tomorrow!
We spent the majority of the day having a quiet day in with Betty until it was time to head back to London in the Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 17, 2014
- Day 7: Hemel HempsteadA fabulous breakfast cooked by Jeremy's Great Aunt Betty was a great way to start the day; we can attest that the Sells family legends of Betty's great breakfasts are all true! She is an amazing lady; usually she gets Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 16, 2014
Saturday morning was spent in Bath, having morning tea with my cousin Alice (the boys' third cousin) It was fantastic to see Alice again after close to 10 years. When we bought Zandy over Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 14, 2014
- Charmed by the Cotswolds.[b]Nestled in the middle of England and including parts of Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Somerset and Worcestershire, the Cotswolds, like the South Devon Coast, is a designated "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty". We are not s Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 16, 2014
- Day 6: Glasgow/London/Hemel HempsteadGiven what happened last time we tried to catch a flight, we made a point of getting to the airport in plenty of time. As it turned out it probably would have been fine if we were late, as there Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 15, 2014
- Swapped car for campervanI have dropped th he hire car off in Croydon, and Sheila and George are going to pick me up in the campervan.
We will be heading to Dover then Calais and France!
[My mum worked with Sheila in the UK in Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 14, 2014
We have 3 days in London.....
Day 1 - jumped aboard the Double Decker bus for a tour of Central London - saw all the main sights including Trafalgar Square, Big Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Sep 9, 2014
- The trip to LondonWe landed at Heathrow Airport and caught the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station. We met Uncle Adam at Paddington Station and took a taxi to his flat. When we got to his flat Uncle Adam made us hotdogs because we Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 8, 2014
- On the M25 to HeathrowI've been slack the last few days and not really doing much updating of the blog. When we arrived in Los Angeles from London we picked up our rental car and drove through to Palm Springs - got there around Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Sep 12, 2014
- Legoland to BathAnother jam packed day at Legoland. There were a couple of rides that we missed yesterday and went on today and other rides we did a repeat on. I think two days is enough to do Legoland without rushing and Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- London - sightseeing, shows, sunshine and showersWhere have you been?
We've been to London to see the Queen.
How did you fare?
She wasn't there.
So where did you Posted by SamSueEurope in Keep up - an Australian family odyssey | Sep 1, 2014
- My time at LegolandI went on two wet rides and I looked around Mini Legoland and it was fun. At Mini Legoland I saw some of the places I have been to such as Lodon, Big Ben and the Lodon Eye Posted by ZandyL in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- LegolandAt Legoland i went on many rides and did many attractoins. One of my favourite rides was called THE DRAGON. Another 2 are the pirate quest and the vikings river splash. Also at Legoland was minilands where lego Posted by DominicL in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- Seniors on British Rail, really?![b]Yes! I'm still in shock about being the bearer of a Senior Rail Card, but John is taking it in his stride! Our adventure began today at Totnes, as we said goodbye Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 11, 2014
- England/Netherlands: Crossing the English Channel on StenaA quick 35 min drive from Sharon’s house in Coggeshall and we arrived at Harwich where we would board a 6 hour ferry across the English Channel dropping us off in the Hook of Holland port. The Stena Line Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 10, 2014
- First day of Legoland!!What a fun day we've had!! Both boys had a great time and left drenched from the last two rides. We went to the Legoland in San Dieago in California 2 years ago, and I found Windsor quite different. A Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 11, 2014
- Legoland!Just arrived, planning the day!
Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 11, 2014
- Leaving London
# [left][/left]This morning, we had to pack up the apartment, which felt a little like doing a major move. While I packed up, Rich went to pick up ou Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 10, 2014
- Our last full day in London.It's a bit sad, but it's our last day in London.
This morning, we did a Duck Tour, which is an amphibious bus and took us around the city sights of London for 75 minutes. These were the original landing craft Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- Hire car upgrade!I ordered a standard/intermediate car (eg Toyota Avenues/ Skoda Octavia) and we ended up with this! [It may be normal, but it is nice to think it was special.]
PS: England doesn't actually have speed signs on the motorways; I have Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 10, 2014
- On our way!On Friday after school we went home to get our suitcases, all packed to go then we went to GGs house to get our picnic dinner and say bye to Nana and GG. On the way to the airport we Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 8, 2014
- Touring Salisbury and StonehengeAnother beautiful sunny day in London. They were calling for about 22 degrees celcius today but at times it felt like 27 or 28. Today we had a wonderful day outside of busy London and signed up for a tour Posted by Finddarcy in Touring Together | Sep 9, 2014