- The Singapore ExperienceWell what can I say, here we are back in Singapore our first visit since 2009 and wow what a change.
We normally opt to stay in Orchard Road area, however this time we decided to stay in the new Posted by SCorbett in Travelling across Sri Lanka with friends | Sep 6, 2016
- Great Museum dayFor those of you who have been following us, Karen has obsessed with the Sky Garden observation area. She set an alarm for 4 am to get reservations since certain they only release tickets 3 weeks in advance. Posted by Tombeect in Eurotrip2016 | Sep 1, 2016
- Why is Nothing Straight ForwardWell this is the first time BIG is not good!!!! Only us could have bought something big and it is not what is wanted!!!!!
We bought an external hard drive and our wonderful son in law has spent months putting 140 Posted by Jansie in Here We Go Again | Sep 1, 2016
- Well Nearly ReadyWell we are nearly ready for the off.. I have spent a fortune in anti bacterial wipes and bleach and the house is clean and not a germ in site!!!! We have both spent a fortnight cleaning preening washing and Posted by Jansie in Here We Go Again | Aug 30, 2016
- LondonWell we made it to London with a relatively uneventful trip. We were delayed about 30 minutes and worried that our ride would leave us as customs took forever but we were happy to see our name on Posted by Tombeect in Eurotrip2016 | Aug 28, 2016
- 5 People Always On The Tube
1- The Suit.
Millions of them. Sure it's London I hear you say, but no, in this city these people are a different breed. Their hair looks 10% more coiffured than a suit outsi Posted by rj2v in Travel, Tattoos & Tea | Aug 26, 2016
- Carsons Hit Hogwarts
Calling all witches and wizards time for Hogwarts. Today is the day we get to go on the WB Studio Tour London. We were in studio J and K for J.K Rowling. We t Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 26, 2016
- The best store ever seen
M & Ms we saw soccer M&Ms, we saw queen M&Ms, we saw all the best M&Ms ever! It was a good day at M&Ms world. You can design your own M&Ms to be your own M&Ms. Mom think Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 25, 2016
- Wesley hits the premier league
Saturday Wesley finally got his wish to see a premier league soccer match, Tottenham vs Crystal Palace. "It was amazing the fans were singing the whole time" sai Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 21, 2016
- Little Ben sees Big Ben for the first time
Hi guys it's Ben and here are my thoughts on today. Today I saw Big Ben Mom took some photos. Big Ben was really cool it was named after me.J.K.In the morning Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 21, 2016
- Day 2Day 2 (Friday 12/8) Our ﬁrst full day in the country saw us heading to Oxford. We met mum and dad at one of the park and rides and headed into Oxford on the bus. After going to the Visitor's Posted by Mitchells_UK in Mitchell's UK Trip | Aug 20, 2016
- Day 1Day 1 (Thursday 11/8) We hung out in Heathrow airport for about 6 hours having landed at 4.45am and not meeting up with the fellow bringing our motorhome until about 11.30 (which in reality Posted by Mitchells_UK in Mitchell's UK Trip | Aug 20, 2016
- Hanging out in hOtleyWe got ourselves to the tram stop by 8am on Thursday morning, only to discover that this was possibly the only tram stop that did not have a ticket machine. The tram pulled up, only for us to discover Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Aug 15, 2016
- Day 17 LondonWe went on a Thames Cruise this morning. We went as far as 0 Meridian ie Greenwich Mean Time.It was a light bulb moment for us as we had never associated this term with a geographical spot. Hal it was Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Aug 14, 2016
- DaY 16 LONDON
[img=http://pho Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Aug 13, 2016
- 4 Months Living In London Has Taught Me...
1) Londoners are actually friendly:
Some are. Common myth dispelled. People hold doors and say thank you. Who would have thought.
2) Londoners are definitely rude:
Some are. Recen Posted by rj2v in Travel, Tattoos & Tea | Aug 10, 2016
- Day 24 & 25 Bowness, EnglandOur departure from York was uneventful. We made sure that Suri had us on a decent route towards Windemere. A grocery shop was our first stop and we grabbed a few things. We followed a road on the southern end Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 7, 2016
- Day 23 York, EnglandOur day started rather early, not so bright I might add. The fire alarm sounded in the hotel at 2am and frightened the you know what out of us. It seemed like I had only just gotten to sleep. Anyway Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 5, 2016
- Day 22 Llangollen, Wales – York, EnglandMost people are chasing pokemons – how boring. We have spent the day chasing aqueducts, viaducts and bridges. Now that’s what I call exciting.
Our day started when we said goodbye to Llangollen and followed the tourist route to find the Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 4, 2016
- Day 18 Bath, EnglandOur breakfast was nothing short of sumptuous. We had cereal, toast and then a cooked meal as well as croissant and jam. Following our breakfast, we headed on foot to the city. One of the bell hops told us where Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 2, 2016
- Day 16 Stonehenge – Salisbury – Land’s End, EnglandOur lodgings, The Parkhouse Motel, were simple but breakfast was lovely. We were off down the road, passed the cows in the wild flowered covered fields, and found Stonehenge Visitor’s Centre without a problem. I collected our English Heritage card Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 2, 2016
- Day 14 & 15 - At Sea to LondonAs this was our last day before we disembarked we were busy getting the washing done and also catching up with the other five couples for lunch. There was some seafood on as well as all the other food. I Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Jul 31, 2016
- Professional PilgrimageAs you may have seen with my last trip to India, I like to make the most of my layovers. Although I had already been to England with my family when I was fifteen, I was excited to go back Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jul 31, 2016
- I'm on a boatI’m thrilled to report that we passed our looking-after-a-sausage-dog test with flying colours. Peter and Jackie arrived home on Sunday night absolutely buzzing after their cruise (pretty sure that sort of cruise wouldn’t fit into a ninky budget…) and Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Jul 8, 2016
- Warwick CastleHello
Well rearranging our travel plans to ensure we were able to go glamping at Warwick Castle was definitely worth it. Although we have had some great castles, the interactive nature of the displays and time with friends meant the Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | Jul 5, 2016