- The British Museum Majority of the museums in London are free. Awesome right? Just don't be too surprised at how many people will also be there with you. I personally like going to museums alone only bc I can go at my own Posted by Jenjilla in One country at a time | Feb 13, 2014
- Pregnant SisterJie Jie and I went on a very quick weekend trip to London in November, to visit my sister who was expecting her first baby in December. We went to help her prepare!!
We left straight after school on Friday, Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Feb 13, 2014
- StonehengeI wrote about Stonehenge on my friend's travel blog.
I don't know why the photos aren't working but I posted them here anyways.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/458838/larg Posted by Jenjilla in One country at a time | Sep 9, 2013
- The Real Culture ShockBonjour friends and family!
If I could put this entire weekend into one word - it would definitely be an 'experience.' Still not sure whether good or bad yet. First off, Paris is INCREDIBLE. The entire city is filled with such Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Feb 10, 2014
- Bloody Hell! It's Ron WeasleyHi Fam & Friends!
This week has been a great week - it was nice to get back onto a schedule and to have a routine again. This week was pretty typical - classes went well, nothing too exciting to update Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Feb 3, 2014
- The start of something new I haven't really found the energy to blog much, maybe with practice I'll find it easier. I always feel a degree of restraint with posting things online as I'm not completely comfortable with sharing personal thoughts.
Travel is such a Posted by jessicahs in journey to the celtic sea | Feb 1, 2014
- Amsterdam & BelgiumWhat a fun, exciting, exhausting, and looooooong weekend it has been!
Amsterdam and Brugge were quite the cities to see, so special and unique!
It all started with a Friday morning 3:45 am wake up call….. yes, that's right, this happened. We Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 28, 2014
- Harbin - Shanghai - London - BristolMy lovely comfortable sleep turned out to be anything but. Although reasonably OK when I was sitting up, as soon as I put my head down, I started to cough. David was the same, so if one of us had Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jan 25, 2014
- Night Before Our First Trip!Hi Everyone!
I figured I'd do a quick update before leaving London tomorrow. This week has gone by fast, nothing too special has gone on to update - just a little bit of school work and a group project we've been Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 23, 2014
- Finally In the GrooveHi All!
Sorry for not updating sooner - this past week has been so crazy! Just when I thought things would wind down, they ended up getting even more hectic! Anyways, first week of classes was great and different and weird Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 21, 2014
- The End of the VacationJust a quick blog update on this past weekend before heading into some British classes tomorrow - it is official, the vacation is sadly over. However, I am somewhat glad because the past almost week has been so incredibly busy, Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 12, 2014
- Culture ShockIt's 9:46 am on Friday here in London - I've been here now for four whole days… and to be honest I feel like I've lived here for months already. Life in London is so cool and great!! (and tiring.) Posted by jenniferzumbo in Winning London | Jan 10, 2014
- Heathrow I never believe I am going until I am on the plane but I have made it as far as SF so some 40 hours from now I will be in Nairobi. It is taking so long because I Posted by madrona38 in Kenya and beyond 2011 | Jan 7, 2014
- Boston → London → Madrid → SevillaAfter taking a red-eye from Boston to London, I stood drowsy and a little motion sick in Heathrow waiting for an AirTran to take me to my connecting flight. A short 60 year-old (looking) woman began asking people around Posted by Abi'sAdventures in Nomadic Notes | Jan 7, 2014
- New Years EveWe woke again to another grey skied day, with rain and small hail beating against the window.
## To be completed ## Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- LiverpoolAnother day of waking up to grey skies - but no rain until we started driving to Liverpool which is about an hours drive away. Again we left at about 11am by the time everyone was ready - and we Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- CrosbyThe day started with the full Monty English breakfast brunch. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, mushrooms, toast, eggy bread, sausages, baked beans etc. Nana and Grandad joined us so there was 11 around the table.
After brunch and the following kitchen Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- Christmas Day English Style## to be completed ## Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- James Turns 18Another day another car trip!!
This time to the outskirts of Liverpool and the lovely suburb of Anfield to the home of THE Liverpool Football Club. We decided to do the Stadium and Museum Tour for James' birthday. Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- Back to ManchesterBack in the car for another trip down the motorway this time to the south Manchester suburb of Northenden to catch up with old friends the Fordyce's.
We were planning a walk to the pub for lunch but as England Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- ManchesterToday together with the Wilson's and the Maddison's we ventured into Manchester City Centre.
We started the day at the Christmas Markets outside the Town Hall in Albert Square. Amazingly the stalls were very familiar with most of them selling Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- The First 3 Days in EnglandFirst 3 days
The first three days in Manchester for Suzanne where spent in Preston sorting out old bank accounts, Christmas shopping and clothes shopping ( a whole day with James for just one warm jacket and a whole day with Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- Kent "The Garden of England"==
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canterbury (Listeni/ˈkæntərbɜri/ or /ˈkæntərbɛri/) is a historic English cathedral city, which lies at the hea Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 1, 2014
- Boxing DayToday's post is a quick one.
Boxing Day is a day of sleep in's, a quick tidy up and eating little!! Although we have turkey and ham pie to look forward for tea tonight while the boys watch Man City v Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Dec 26, 2013
- Head to LiverpoolAn early start to make our way from Canary Wharf to Euston to catch our 9.15am train to Lime Street station, Liverpool. We travelled with Virgin and the train trip took just over two hours and was very smooth. The Posted by Our-Adventure in The Big Journey | Dec 20, 2013