- C is for Cream TeaThursday morning we got up as loudly as possible in the hope of repaying the people upstairs for their late night foot stomping, furniture moving tendencies. We showered loudly, we breakfasted loudly and we did the dishes loudly. Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Oct 4, 2016
- Play Up Sky Blues! Remember I said I'd only post again before I got to France if something more exciting than doing my washing happened? I think a night out at the football with three generations of Welton men fits the bill. It wasn't Posted by apostrophewoman in Oh My Giddy Aunt | Sep 29, 2016
- Mr Smith and Mr PepperI headed into Birmingham on a grey and drizzly Monday. My first mission was to visit The Diskery in search of some vinyl for Greg. The owner was very disappointed he was unable to fulfil any of the requests, but Posted by apostrophewoman in Oh My Giddy Aunt | Sep 27, 2016
- LeedsWe received a wonderful welcome back to 'The Avenue' and a delicious dinner cooked by Paul and Marie on the evening of the 19th of August. Denis dropped 'The Travellers' off at the airport the next morning and we enjoyed Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Sep 25, 2016
- Home - GatwickI hadn’t originally planned on including this day in my Moldova blog, but as a couple of amusing incidents happened, now that it is time to write it all up, I have changed my mind; so here goes:
In order Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Aug 31, 2016
- The Singapore ExperienceWell what can I say, here we are back in Singapore our first visit since 2009 and wow what a change.
We normally opt to stay in Orchard Road area, however this time we decided to stay in the new Posted by SCorbett in Travelling across Sri Lanka with friends | Sep 6, 2016
- Great Museum dayFor those of you who have been following us, Karen has obsessed with the Sky Garden observation area. She set an alarm for 4 am to get reservations since certain they only release tickets 3 weeks in advance. Posted by Tombeect in Eurotrip2016 | Sep 1, 2016
- Why is Nothing Straight ForwardWell this is the first time BIG is not good!!!! Only us could have bought something big and it is not what is wanted!!!!!
We bought an external hard drive and our wonderful son in law has spent months putting 140 Posted by Jansie in Here We Go Again | Sep 1, 2016
- Well Nearly ReadyWell we are nearly ready for the off.. I have spent a fortune in anti bacterial wipes and bleach and the house is clean and not a germ in site!!!! We have both spent a fortnight cleaning preening washing and Posted by Jansie in Here We Go Again | Aug 30, 2016
- LondonWell we made it to London with a relatively uneventful trip. We were delayed about 30 minutes and worried that our ride would leave us as customs took forever but we were happy to see our name on Posted by Tombeect in Eurotrip2016 | Aug 28, 2016
- 5 People Always On The Tube
1- The Suit.
Millions of them. Sure it's London I hear you say, but no, in this city these people are a different breed. Their hair looks 10% more coiffured than a suit outsi Posted by rj2v in Travel, Tattoos & Tea | Aug 26, 2016
- Carsons Hit Hogwarts
Calling all witches and wizards time for Hogwarts. Today is the day we get to go on the WB Studio Tour London. We were in studio J and K for J.K Rowling. We t Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 26, 2016
- The best store ever seen
M & Ms we saw soccer M&Ms, we saw queen M&Ms, we saw all the best M&Ms ever! It was a good day at M&Ms world. You can design your own M&Ms to be your own M&Ms. Mom think Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 25, 2016
- Wesley hits the premier league
Saturday Wesley finally got his wish to see a premier league soccer match, Tottenham vs Crystal Palace. "It was amazing the fans were singing the whole time" sai Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 21, 2016
- Little Ben sees Big Ben for the first time
Hi guys it's Ben and here are my thoughts on today. Today I saw Big Ben Mom took some photos. Big Ben was really cool it was named after me.J.K.In the morning Posted by carsonfamily5 in The Carson's Awesome Adventures | Aug 21, 2016
- Day 2Day 2 (Friday 12/8) Our ﬁrst full day in the country saw us heading to Oxford. We met mum and dad at one of the park and rides and headed into Oxford on the bus. After going to the Visitor's Posted by Mitchells_UK in Mitchell's UK Trip | Aug 20, 2016
- Day 1Day 1 (Thursday 11/8) We hung out in Heathrow airport for about 6 hours having landed at 4.45am and not meeting up with the fellow bringing our motorhome until about 11.30 (which in reality Posted by Mitchells_UK in Mitchell's UK Trip | Aug 20, 2016
- Hanging out in hOtleyWe got ourselves to the tram stop by 8am on Thursday morning, only to discover that this was possibly the only tram stop that did not have a ticket machine. The tram pulled up, only for us to discover Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Aug 15, 2016
- Day 17 LondonWe went on a Thames Cruise this morning. We went as far as 0 Meridian ie Greenwich Mean Time.It was a light bulb moment for us as we had never associated this term with a geographical spot. Hal it was Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Aug 14, 2016
- DaY 16 LONDON
[img=http://pho Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Aug 13, 2016
- 4 Months Living In London Has Taught Me...
1) Londoners are actually friendly:
Some are. Common myth dispelled. People hold doors and say thank you. Who would have thought.
2) Londoners are definitely rude:
Some are. Recen Posted by rj2v in Travel, Tattoos & Tea | Aug 10, 2016
- Day 24 & 25 Bowness, EnglandOur departure from York was uneventful. We made sure that Suri had us on a decent route towards Windemere. A grocery shop was our first stop and we grabbed a few things. We followed a road on the southern end Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 7, 2016
- Day 23 York, EnglandOur day started rather early, not so bright I might add. The fire alarm sounded in the hotel at 2am and frightened the you know what out of us. It seemed like I had only just gotten to sleep. Anyway Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 5, 2016
- Day 22 Llangollen, Wales – York, EnglandMost people are chasing pokemons – how boring. We have spent the day chasing aqueducts, viaducts and bridges. Now that’s what I call exciting.
Our day started when we said goodbye to Llangollen and followed the tourist route to find the Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 4, 2016
- Day 18 Bath, EnglandOur breakfast was nothing short of sumptuous. We had cereal, toast and then a cooked meal as well as croissant and jam. Following our breakfast, we headed on foot to the city. One of the bell hops told us where Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Aug 2, 2016