- Trip to Southern EnglandAfter a big day yesterday it was time to go for a drive and give the feet a rest. Started by going to Middlesex to see the area that James Taylor, four generations ago was born, but couldn’t get any Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 12, 2014
- Day out in LondonThe host and her partner are very helpful giving us directions for public transport and local places of interest. They are a fascinating couple, she was an international news editor and has many stories that we heard during our chats Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 11, 2014
- Drive to LondonPacked and ready to leave after breakfast, it is very windy and weather forecast for Scotland is winds of 80k. Signs on the highway give warnings so we are cautious driving. Birmingham is the first stop.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/723180/IMG_ Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 10, 2014
- Always departing never arrivingDeparting and never arriving We have been on the road now for about a week and always departing somewhere to find a new adventure, so we left Taipei imagining the sights and sounds of London and the greeting we would Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Dec 16, 2014
- Last Day in London (and Europe)Today was our last day not only in London, but in Europe as we leave on a flight tomorrow back to the United States. While I am sure that our families and loved ones are ecstatic to see us after Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 9, 2014
- The British MuseumWe had a busy day in London with La’akea today. Justin and I woke up at 9:00 to check in with La to see when he would be arriving from Oxford. He took the bus from Oxford to London so Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 8, 2014
- Travel Day: Oxford to LondonIt's hard to believe that today was our last travel day before we make our long trek home! We started our morning off right around 10:00 when we got up to finish packing. We definitely acquired many more items while Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 7, 2014
- A Day in OxfordWe had another fun filled day in Oxford! We started off our morning around 9:15 when we woke up and got ready to head out for La's soccer game. Once we were all ready we had to wait a few Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 7, 2014
- Exploring OxfordWe had another fantastic day in Oxford. La'akea started his morning off bright and early and spent a few hours working on papers while Justin and I slept in. I finally got up right around 10:00 and joined La on Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 5, 2014
- Travel Day: Tenby to OxfordToday was quite the travel day! We started the day off by getting up much earlier than usual so that we could hit the road and make sure we get to Cardiff in time to turn in our rental car. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 4, 2014
- LONDON, ENGLAND WEEK 2 of 2
Here we are on Saturday 29 November already. Today was our nautical day with a City River Cruise down to Greenwich, a visit to the National Maritime Museum and a vi Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Dec 4, 2014
- Loafing and Laughing in LondonWe had a great day in London! I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to begin the day around 9:45 this morning. Since Justin was up so late writing the post last night, I let him sleep in longer while Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 29, 2014
- LONDON, ENGLAND - WEEK 1 of 2
After a week in the quiet countryside of Cornwall we are now ready for the delights and sights of London. Our train pulled into Paddington Station early and so we a Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Nov 29, 2014
- Travel Day: Dublin to LondonToday started off much much earlier than we were used to, particularly in comparison to the sleepy several days we have had in Dublin. Couple this with a late night the previous day and both Kaela and I knew that Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 28, 2014
- RIP Phil HughesLife is so so unbelievably short.
Australia's talented young cricketer Phillip Hughes found that out this week when at 25 years old he was hit on the head by a fast ball from Sean Abbott and died in hospital just two Posted by rj2v in D.Y.O.T | Nov 27, 2014
- England’s Green and Pleasant LandTo cap off our London visit we went to the Royal Albert Hall and joined the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, the regimental band of the Royal Scots Guards, together with 80 voices of the Royal Choral Society and three tenors, in Posted by Hawkson in Blissful Adventures | Nov 25, 2014
- CORNWALL, ENGLANDOh what a journey to get here! We are staying at Clowance Estate outside Praze-An-Beeble which is south west of Truro.
Cornwall is a ceremonial county and unitary authority area of England, within the United Kingdom. Cornwall is a peninsula Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Nov 21, 2014
7th Oct to 12th Oct: After finishing up in Munich, we were heading to London via Paris as the busabout route went from Munich to Paris. We left Munich on the bus at the usual time of 8am, and arrived Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Nov 20, 2014
- 33 Short Trip to LondonSHORT STOP IN LONDON
Monday 22nd Sept.
A good train trip to Euston Stn and then Taxi to Hotel in Victoria Park. Nice to see London again and all the Monopoly Streets. Hotel very close to our leaving Hotel for Road Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Nov 16, 2014
- 32 Around BranstonCHILLIN OUT IN BRANSTON
Sunday 21st Sept
Had a pretty cruisey Sat. Carol and Ian's grandson's Josh just 7 and Lewis just 5 are staying over, so we went out for a picnic to an Aero park beside East Midlands Airport. A Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Nov 16, 2014
- 30 VISIT TO WAR MEMORIAL ARBORETUM AT BARTON.VISIT TO WAR MEMORIAL ARBORETUM AT BARTON.
We visited this place in 2004 and were keen to see how it had developed and how big the trees now were.
It is a lovely Arboretum in an open rolling field dedicated to all Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Nov 16, 2014
- 29 London Here We ComeENGLAND HERE WE ARE
Thursday 11th Sept
Flight finally left at 10.45pm, so by the time they brought dinner around we were almost over it! 6.5hrs to Heathrow but they were 5 hrs ahead in time so arrived and it was Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Nov 16, 2014
- England Day 10: Come TogetherOur last full day in England began with a phone call from Mike's friend we visited in Wivenhoe, Debs. She was trying to find someone to pick up her daughter from school so that she could come into London and Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Nov 14, 2014
- England Day 9: Medieval Towers and Halibut with FlowersI had a bit of an ambitious schedule planned for today. I wanted to hit St. Paul's Cathedral, the U.S.S. Belfast, and the Tower of London before dinner at Gordon Ramsay's. When Mike woke up, he was tired from Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Nov 14, 2014
- Surprise!We arrived in Heathrow at 5:30 am, made short work of getting through customs and headed for the underground.
Getting to Greenwich required two changes, first at Green Park then on to the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf and finally the Posted by RUMissingUsYet in Not Looking for a New England | Nov 4, 2014