- Professional PilgrimageAs you may have seen with my last trip to India, I like to make the most of my layovers. Although I had already been to England with my family when I was fifteen, I was excited to go back Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jul 31, 2016
- I'm on a boatI’m thrilled to report that we passed our looking-after-a-sausage-dog test with flying colours. Peter and Jackie arrived home on Sunday night absolutely buzzing after their cruise (pretty sure that sort of cruise wouldn’t fit into a ninky budget…) and Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Jul 8, 2016
- Warwick CastleHello
Well rearranging our travel plans to ensure we were able to go glamping at Warwick Castle was definitely worth it. Although we have had some great castles, the interactive nature of the displays and time with friends meant the Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | Jul 5, 2016
- Take me outOver our time in Foxham, Archibald and Maxwell have just about got us trained to their liking. They only had to wait ten minutes past their usual dinner time yesterday! Unfortunately, the weather was not always particularly kind Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Jul 3, 2016
- The tennis (and London Town)Greetings.
We have been in London Town since Wednesday and managed all the regular transit challenges, like finding car hire return (this is never easy oversees) checking in (is the booking right), and organising allergy friendly dinners with no cookin Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | Jul 1, 2016
- Small bricks, big smilesGreetings from Legoland Windsor
Yes Lego is brilliant. Yes you can have lots of fun with small bricks. No, there is not enough days to see the park,do the rides and visit the shops. Of course the budget will Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | Jun 27, 2016
- Norfolk and Norwich photosHi
Here are the snaps from our time in Norfolk/Norwich, finally got them to upload.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/678800/C0F5E1EC01AD07C6 Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | Jun 27, 2016
- Brexity McBrexitfaceOn Friday morning we woke to discover that Britain had voted to leave the EU. Well I’ll be damned. 52% of the voting population (72% of eligible Brits) said it was time to go, and so that was Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Jun 27, 2016
- Norwich and NorfolkHello
We arrived in Norwich Friday afternoon after a good run from North Wales (about 5.5 hours trip). The traffic on the UK motorways is just full on especially with all the semi trailers. Road works added to the Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | Jun 26, 2016
- "Brews With Views"20th & 21st June'16:
Proud of their heritage & rich cultural history & with a reputation for good cuisine.!!..That's what you get when you are in the Ribble Valley & that's where I've been hiding out for the last two Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 21, 2016
- Recharging the batteriesOn Tuesday the sniddle stopped and the sun made a welcome re-appearance. The bumble bees were out bumbling, the grass was freshly mowed (and therefore easy for Louie to kick in a display of manliness) and we all approached Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Jun 17, 2016
- "Walking The Wall Of Fame"Wednesday: 16th.June '06..
Well the exciting news for the this week since I've been back from the Yorkshire Dales was, I've unexpectedly landed a few hours of voluntary work at Lytham Hall with the restoration group for the National Trust..It may Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 16, 2016
- Every day I'm sniddlingOne of the truly lovely things we have discovered about housesitting is that you encounter people who are just so gosh darned happy to meet you. And this was absolutely evident when we arrived at the Durham train station Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Jun 13, 2016
- "The Joys Of Youth Hostelling"11th.June'16...Raining today but it still has it's benefits. I've managed to check out the tiny village of Malham & had a bite to eat with a local ale in one of the two pubs in town..Well, what else is their Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 11, 2016
- "The Beauty Of The Yorkshire Dales"Friday: 10th. June'16..
About time for another update before I forget my daily dose of activities while I am here.. Tuesday was another morning walk through the country park in the Lytham Hall grounds & a small stock up at my Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 10, 2016
- "Enjoying Rare & Treasured Moments With Family..!!"Tuesday: 7th June'16..
It may be an adventure of a lifetime but as important & special are times spent with family..especially when we d Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 7, 2016
- Beginning the cruiseWren is a 50 foot Sagar narrow boat and to celebrate her 30th birthday she is taking Peter and Claire and friends on an extended trip, initially south to London then heading west to Bristol before returning home to Ellesmere. Posted by peterandclaire in Wren's wanderings | Jun 3, 2016
- Friends and famous landmarks[im Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | Jun 2, 2016
- Safe and sound in London townHello everyone
We arrived safe and sound at Heathrow today. Trip was reasonably straight forward, Sarah a bit over tired and not feeling so well pre and post Dubai but rest was easy. Flight from Dubai to London Posted by djssj in Here we go again! | May 31, 2016
- Cornwall Here We Come!
We awoke refreshed from a good nights sleep and acting on the suggestion of our new friend Maureen from last nights meeting at the the Three Daggers, went to check out the Pr Posted by Charedwards in Edwards Abroad | May 27, 2016
- London... Done and Dusted!And with the end of a week brings the end of our time in London town. I'm writing this a bit late I know. But you can't blame me; I've been a little busy. I'd love to say we slowed Posted by ScottGosling in Those Who Wander | May 19, 2016
- London- May 13-17Hi everyone!! Welcome to my blog!! I've never done a blog before and based on my SAT and GRE verbal scores there is no reason I should be good at it but I figured I'd give it a try and Posted by EuroAsh in EuroAsh | May 15, 2016
- An overdue update!I apologise for the lack of updates lately but life has been hectic!
From Iceland we returned to the pub and pub life continued with no drama.
On a frosty morning we visited the Stonehenge. Pretty cool place, amazing to think Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | May 13, 2016
- London TripHi everyone,
Well this brings us to the London Edition of the Stylidettas extended adventure. As it was Lisa’s birthday the day we left for London - the girls created a big sign for mum and gave her presents, hugs and Posted by TEAM BARDIANO in Italian Sabbatical 2016 | May 13, 2016
- London CallingSo here we are... Day 4 of 183 (well we hope it's that many)! And we're still exhausted! I think now it's a bit less the jet-lag, and a bit more the copious amounts of walking we've been doing. But Posted by ScottGosling in Those Who Wander | May 11, 2016