- Buckingham Palace and M&M WorldWe got in to Buckingham Palace around 10:30. Inside there were hundreds of rooms, I think 747. The rooms were full of valuable things such as crystal chandeliers and famous paintings. Mummy showed me some paintings by Rubens. They are Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 11, 2014
- Sightseeing in LondonToday we took the tube to Bank station. The tube is fast, warm and crowded. In the stations there are normally escalators to get up and down to the platforms. We left the tube station and walked to St Pauls Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 9, 2014
- Day 6 Urban Hike LondonWe decided today to just hike all day around the city!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 21, 2014
- Day 9: LondonSorry about the hiatus folks! We are in Berlin and have rather good internet now and so I will hopefully get caught up in the next couple of days.
Anyway, back to day 9...
Mornings have never been our strong point, and Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 23, 2014
- Day 6 London - GreenwichHeaded down to the Westend today...sunny, warm and perfect for an urban hike. [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20140921_132027.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/thumb_20140921_132027.jpg caption=Greenwich from the River Thame Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 22, 2014
- Day 5 London - Pub and NL connectionHi there --- not much to report in on today. We actually slept in until noon!!! Yep.....We had a late night coming in from Iceland. The backpacks are sooo heavy.
The weather here is much warmer than Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 20, 2014
- The day of Harry PotterOn Monday we went to the Harry Potter studios in Leavesden. We caught the train and then a Harry Potter bus to the studio. At the studio we saw lots of stuff - there was even a movie screen showing Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 15, 2014
- Birthday TimeOn Friday the 12th of September it was Joshua and Dads birthday. The cake was made of donuts. Everyone had a donut in the morning except me because I wasn't hungry. After, we caught the bus to Hamley's toystore. I Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 14, 2014
- Arrival in LondonWhen we got to London on Monday we hopped on the Heathrow Express train and travelled to Paddington Station to meet Uncle Adam. We took a big taxi to his flat. At Uncle Adam's flat we dropped off our stuff Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 11, 2014
- Updates Coming!Hi friends and family!
I am SO SO sorry for the lack of updates! I promise updates and pictures of my time in England are coming very soon. I am doing well though! Lots of adjustment, homework, and adventures! Tomorrow we Posted by travelsquirrel in Adventures Through Europe | Sep 18, 2014
- Annie and Derek UK and Ireland Hi Folks. Slack arse Dero has at long last made a blog entry. Been either having a goog time with Annie or been too tired after running around the UK. Annie and I are entering this bog together.
We starrted our Posted by DeroDerek in UK and Ireland with Annie and Derek | Sep 18, 2014
- Day 8: Hemel Hempstead/LondonNot many pictures today, sorry, but promise we will more than make up for it tomorrow!
We spent the majority of the day having a quiet day in with Betty until it was time to head back to London in the Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 17, 2014
- Day 7: Hemel HempsteadA fabulous breakfast cooked by Jeremy's Great Aunt Betty was a great way to start the day; we can attest that the Sells family legends of Betty's great breakfasts are all true! She is an amazing lady; usually she gets Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 16, 2014
Saturday morning was spent in Bath, having morning tea with my cousin Alice (the boys' third cousin) It was fantastic to see Alice again after close to 10 years. When we bought Zandy over Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 14, 2014
- Charmed by the Cotswolds.[b]Nestled in the middle of England and including parts of Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Somerset and Worcestershire, the Cotswolds, like the South Devon Coast, is a designated "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty". We are not s Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 16, 2014
- Day 6: Glasgow/London/Hemel HempsteadGiven what happened last time we tried to catch a flight, we made a point of getting to the airport in plenty of time. As it turned out it probably would have been fine if we were late, as there Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 15, 2014
- Swapped car for campervanI have dropped th he hire car off in Croydon, and Sheila and George are going to pick me up in the campervan.
We will be heading to Dover then Calais and France!
[My mum worked with Sheila in the UK in Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 14, 2014
We have 3 days in London.....
Day 1 - jumped aboard the Double Decker bus for a tour of Central London - saw all the main sights including Trafalgar Square, Big Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Sep 9, 2014
- The trip to LondonWe landed at Heathrow Airport and caught the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station. We met Uncle Adam at Paddington Station and took a taxi to his flat. When we got to his flat Uncle Adam made us hotdogs because we Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 8, 2014
- On the M25 to HeathrowI've been slack the last few days and not really doing much updating of the blog. When we arrived in Los Angeles from London we picked up our rental car and drove through to Palm Springs - got there around Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Sep 12, 2014
- Legoland to BathAnother jam packed day at Legoland. There were a couple of rides that we missed yesterday and went on today and other rides we did a repeat on. I think two days is enough to do Legoland without rushing and Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- London - sightseeing, shows, sunshine and showersWhere have you been?
We've been to London to see the Queen.
How did you fare?
She wasn't there.
So where did you Posted by SamSueEurope in Keep up - an Australian family odyssey | Sep 1, 2014
- My time at LegolandI went on two wet rides and I looked around Mini Legoland and it was fun. At Mini Legoland I saw some of the places I have been to such as Lodon, Big Ben and the Lodon Eye Posted by ZandyL in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- LegolandAt Legoland i went on many rides and did many attractoins. One of my favourite rides was called THE DRAGON. Another 2 are the pirate quest and the vikings river splash. Also at Legoland was minilands where lego Posted by DominicL in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 12, 2014
- Seniors on British Rail, really?![b]Yes! I'm still in shock about being the bearer of a Senior Rail Card, but John is taking it in his stride! Our adventure began today at Totnes, as we said goodbye Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 11, 2014