- And we're off!Welcome to our travel blog. We're off round the world to experience new cultures, find ourselves and answer those searching questions like, is five pairs of pants enough for a year? So far we have negotiated the Piccadilly Line and Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 28, 2014
- LondonBig day today. Aussie rules grand final. Wake up call for 4am, taxi booked for 4:30.. We have table booked at a pub showing GF. Full of Aussies and Kiwi's. We weren't the oldest Posted by Greg and Sandy in Greg and Sandy's Holidays | Sep 27, 2014
- LondonSeeing we didn't get to Buck Palace with the Westminster tour we just had to go back and see Betty's house. She wasn't home so we only got to the front gate. Got the obligatory pics then walked back Posted by Greg and Sandy in Greg and Sandy's Holidays | Sep 27, 2014
- LondonWe took a walk around the hotel area this morning. Had a coffee and snack at a Lebanese bakery/cafe. Very genuine, complete with burka customers. Nice Knefeh to go with the coffee.
We followed up with the Posted by Greg and Sandy in Greg and Sandy's Holidays | Sep 25, 2014
- A Peak Experience[b]
If you think climbing the highest mountain would be our peak experience in England and Wales, think again! We are now in Peak District National Park! But first we had to say good-bye to Wales and return Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 25, 2014
- GlastonburyI have been going to V Fest for the past few years and my friends and I finally decided it was time to make the leap and go; it was time for Glastonbury. Having tried and failed the year before Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Sep 25, 2014
- LondonSandy planned to see the changing of the Guard today. We joined a walking tour of Westminster area which incorporated it. Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, House of Parliament. All the tourist things. We had a good Posted by Greg and Sandy in Greg and Sandy's Holidays | Sep 25, 2014
- LondonWe were up early to finish packing before heading to airport. Traffic to the airport is crap in the morning as there is only one road out to it. A bit like Melbourne.
We arrived in London around Posted by Greg and Sandy in Greg and Sandy's Holidays | Sep 25, 2014
- Day 10: LondonIn the morning of Day 10 we caught the Tube into the city, as we wanted to go on the London Eye. The station we got off at was right near Parliament and Big Ben, and we got to hear Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 25, 2014
- My Birthday (and Dad's)On Friday it was my birthday. I had a donut cake in the morning at Uncle Adams. Then we caught the bus back to Hamley's and bought a car that can stick to walls, floors and ceilings and a flying Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 13, 2014
- Buckingham Palace and M&M WorldWe got in to Buckingham Palace around 10:30. Inside there were hundreds of rooms, I think 747. The rooms were full of valuable things such as crystal chandeliers and famous paintings. Mummy showed me some paintings by Rubens. They are Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 11, 2014
- Sightseeing in LondonToday we took the tube to Bank station. The tube is fast, warm and crowded. In the stations there are normally escalators to get up and down to the platforms. We left the tube station and walked to St Pauls Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 9, 2014
- Day 6 Urban Hike LondonWe decided today to just hike all day around the city!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 21, 2014
- Day 9: LondonSorry about the hiatus folks! We are in Berlin and have rather good internet now and so I will hopefully get caught up in the next couple of days.
Anyway, back to day 9...
Mornings have never been our strong point, and Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 23, 2014
- Day 6 London - GreenwichHeaded down to the Westend today...sunny, warm and perfect for an urban hike. [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20140921_132027.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/thumb_20140921_132027.jpg caption=Greenwich from the River Thame Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 22, 2014
- Day 5 London - Pub and NL connectionHi there --- not much to report in on today. We actually slept in until noon!!! Yep.....We had a late night coming in from Iceland. The backpacks are sooo heavy.
The weather here is much warmer than Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 20, 2014
- The day of Harry PotterOn Monday we went to the Harry Potter studios in Leavesden. We caught the train and then a Harry Potter bus to the studio. At the studio we saw lots of stuff - there was even a movie screen showing Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 15, 2014
- Birthday TimeOn Friday the 12th of September it was Joshua and Dads birthday. The cake was made of donuts. Everyone had a donut in the morning except me because I wasn't hungry. After, we caught the bus to Hamley's toystore. I Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 14, 2014
- Arrival in LondonWhen we got to London on Monday we hopped on the Heathrow Express train and travelled to Paddington Station to meet Uncle Adam. We took a big taxi to his flat. At Uncle Adam's flat we dropped off our stuff Posted by FBontour in Finn Brierley on tour | Sep 11, 2014
- Updates Coming!Hi friends and family!
I am SO SO sorry for the lack of updates! I promise updates and pictures of my time in England are coming very soon. I am doing well though! Lots of adjustment, homework, and adventures! Tomorrow we Posted by travelsquirrel in Adventures Through Europe | Sep 18, 2014
- Annie and Derek UK and Ireland Hi Folks. Slack arse Dero has at long last made a blog entry. Been either having a goog time with Annie or been too tired after running around the UK. Annie and I are entering this bog together.
We starrted our Posted by DeroDerek in UK and Ireland with Annie and Derek | Sep 18, 2014
- Day 8: Hemel Hempstead/LondonNot many pictures today, sorry, but promise we will more than make up for it tomorrow!
We spent the majority of the day having a quiet day in with Betty until it was time to head back to London in the Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 17, 2014
- Day 7: Hemel HempsteadA fabulous breakfast cooked by Jeremy's Great Aunt Betty was a great way to start the day; we can attest that the Sells family legends of Betty's great breakfasts are all true! She is an amazing lady; usually she gets Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 16, 2014
Saturday morning was spent in Bath, having morning tea with my cousin Alice (the boys' third cousin) It was fantastic to see Alice again after close to 10 years. When we bought Zandy over Posted by RELitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Sep 14, 2014
- Charmed by the Cotswolds.[b]Nestled in the middle of England and including parts of Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Somerset and Worcestershire, the Cotswolds, like the South Devon Coast, is a designated "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty". We are not s Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 16, 2014