- Natural History MuseumDoug visited the Natural History Museum.....
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/39695 Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 28, 2016
- Otley, Otley, Otley...We've spent the past few days thoroughly enjoying the semi-normal routines of life in Otley. I have explored the many and varied charity shops, and am now well-acquainted with the Sainsbury's down the road. The weather hasn't been Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Apr 28, 2016
- Out and about in London townHere are some photos from yesterday's epic day/night out in London...
[img=http://photos Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 27, 2016
- London apartmentWe are staying very near to Victoria Park and also the Olympic Park. Today Hamish and I took a 10 minute bus ride to Stratford, a very big shopping mall. Had a lovely lunch at a Greek restaurant and strolled Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 27, 2016
- LondonI have encountered a problem with the blog photos, so this is just quick update on our travels since the wedding. Sadly, Carole had a fall in her room late on the wedding night and had to go to hospital Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 27, 2016
- Cornwall to LondonAugust 13
Rained all the way from Cornwall to London.
Saw Stonehenge on Salisbury Plains (at least Roly saw it!). On to London. Stayed at Hotel Lindsay - opposite the Penta.
Went to Ritz for afternoon tea - but booked out. Posted by travelwrite100 in Europe 1982 | Apr 18, 2016
- CornwallAugust 12
Drove through Somerset - Devon - to Bude in Cornwall.
Met the McKenzies. Visited Kilkhampton and Boscastle. Lunch (pasties) then dinner at West Country Inn where we stayed with Marion, John and children.
Posted by travelwrite100 in Europe 1982 | Apr 18, 2016
- Barcombe Mills - LewesWe spent a lovely evening and morning with Cathy and Raphie, and Riff-Raff and Bolly, getting to know each other, learning of the dog's routine, the workings of their home and the 'general lie of the land'. We knew we Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Apr 13, 2016
- Thunday in ThetfordOur housesitting duties complete, we set off for Thetford this morning. You may not be familiar with its work, but Thetford's claim to fame is that it is where the television show "Dad's Army" was filmed - and even Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Apr 3, 2016
- Greater Anglian adventuresThursday the county of Essex provided us with glorious sunshine for the whole day (well, right up until 5.30 when there were a couple of spots of rain) and I went outside without my raincoat for the first time in Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Apr 2, 2016
- MMMNothing says Monday like Morris dancing. So on Monday morning, we popped over to see the Thaxted Morris Men and the Devil's Dyke Morris Men do their thing in the churchyard. Thanks to Father Ken (who may or Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 30, 2016
- London, England. [center][/center]
[center]A beautiful city, rich with history everywhere you go. London is a place you could spend ages in, and never truly get bored of the sights before you.
London isn't on Posted by Cassi_Kurelo in Around the world. | Mar 28, 2016
- Housesitting #3Fun fact – referring to chicken parmigiana as ‘chicken parma’ confuses people. When we recounted our evening meal to Sally over breakfast, she had no idea what I was talking about. None whatsoever. I didn’t realise that Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 28, 2016
- Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!I love Wednesdays, and this one was a fine specimen as far as Wednesdays are concerned. Breakfast featured multiple cereal options (including granola – not quite as good as Jennah’s, but still delicious) and a chat with Sally and Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 23, 2016
- Spring = sprungAfter welcoming Juliet and Sam back to their own home on Friday, it was time for us to embark on a little bit of a roadtrip. It was a fairly unremarkable journey, apart from the iPad telling us to Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 22, 2016
- England (Hogwarts and Brighton)Hello!
On the 15th, I went to Hogwarts, and it was fabulous. I spent six hours there in total experiencing a wide range of emotion, the most prevalent being awe. All of you should be aware how Potter-obsessed I am, so Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Mar 21, 2016
- Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and DorsetWe woke to a misty morning in Cheddar, however the day improved as we travelled on towards Landsend. We took a drive up through the Cheddar Gorge, along the ridge and down into Wells and Glastonbury. Glastonbury is renowned for Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Mar 20, 2016
- Bumbling about in Botts GreenI think we’ve just about got the hang of living here. We’ve had Aga-fried eggs, and Aga-baked potatoes, and Aga-dried clothes. We’ve walked the dogs through the fields every day, we’ve shopped at Tuckey’s butcher, and we’ve opened Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 17, 2016
- A is for AgaThis blog entry is being written on the set of Escape to the Country. Nan and Aunty Marg – you would be incredibly jealous of our current location! But let’s backtrack for a minute to clarify how we Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 11, 2016
- South Wales, Hawkesbury Upton and the CotswoldsOn Friday, the 29th of January, it was with excitement that we boarded the National Express bus from Bournemouth to Newport. We figured this would be our last ride on a public bus for a while! Denis had been in Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Mar 7, 2016
- The adventures of Fish Boy and Mud FlapsWhat a wonderful weekend! We have done some serious adventuring and exploring, and we are now all fluent speakers of French (and I use the term ‘fluent’ very loosely).
We started with a job interview in Ripley (believe it or Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 7, 2016
- A is for AsdaThis morning was always going to be tough. For starters, there was the issue of the Polish vodka the night before. And secondly, yesterday’s morning was so full of excitement that nothing could possibly compete. Annie got Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 3, 2016
- Let it snowOur final morning in Manchester dampened our spirits – quite literally. The rain was lovely to watch falling on the church windows but less lovely to walk in, so we caught a taxi to the station. En route Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 3, 2016
- FreedomYesterday’s goal was to be free. Being ninks, we are developing our abilities to scout out free stuff and make the most of it. Thanks to some tips from Andy, we had a good crack at it!
First stop Posted by Buccas in 2016 - The Year of the Nink | Mar 1, 2016
- London and BournemouthOn the night of the 18th of January, Lynelle's birthday, we said our farewells to New York and boarded our Norwegian Air flight to Gatwick, London. Once again we experienced great service and a very comfortable flight.
We landed at Gatwick Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Feb 29, 2016