- Saareema & Rhuhu Islands
Cratère d'une météorite tombée il y a quelques années...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/lar Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Aug 13, 2015
- Tallinn -> Saareema
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/la Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Aug 13, 2015
- TallinnOn Friday we arrived the the town of Tallinn the capital of Estonia. The city was founded in 1154 and has had a remarkable history. One wonders how it has survived through its number of occupations. Its old town however Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 8, 2015
- TallinnAprès 1 mois en Scandinavie, il est temps de traverser le Golf de Finlande (2h30) pour arriver à Tallinn, une des plus belles villes que j'ai visité à ce jour... (et en plus la bière est enfin à un Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Aug 2, 2015
- The Battle of TallinnAs we left Moscow in the early hours of the morning for Estonia I felt a sigh of relief, knowing Putin and TopDeck's rule were no longer over me! For the next 6 months it would be Ruthee and I Posted by nathanruth in Backpacks, Buses and Beyond | Jul 20, 2015
- Summer Holiday 2015, Tallinn, EstoniaTallinn, Estonia July 11th – 13th. 2015
Squealing breaks brought our airplane to a shuddering halt shortly before 2.30am on the tarmac in northern Estonia. Remarkably, less than 30 mins later we were squeezing into our tiny hotel room in Estonia’s Posted by Patrick H. in Patrick Hillman's Travels | Jul 17, 2015
- Estonia the CrowdedDestination: Tallinn, Estonia.
The last time I visited Tallinn was in 2000, and there was nothing there except for the Old Town buildings and a few smatterings of other tourists. Cut to 2015: Tallinn is still beautiful
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by SB Hermitage in Shelley at the Hermitage | Jun 3, 2015
- Estonia - Tallinn & HaapsaluThere are two ferry options to get to Estonia, the 2 hour option and the less expesive but slower 2.5 hour option. I opted for the 2 option with Eckeroline. It was probably the biggest ship I have been on, Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Oct 2, 2014
- Tallinn, Estonia From Riga, Latvia I headed out on my first bus trip in Europe, bound for Tallinn, Estonia. The four hour ride was pleasant and on-time. I arrived in Tallinn pretty late the first day, and decided to check in and Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Helsinki to Tallinn - Tuesday, 9 September 2014Radisson Blu - Tallinn
Had another leisurely morning and finished breakfast by about 9.30am. As we were headed off for a final walk around Helsinki, , Clare and William left the hotel too, so we went together to Senate Square Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 13, 2014
- Tallinn - Wednesday, 10 September 2014We woke to a pea soup fog which lingered until mid morning, but at least it wasn't raining. We were the first down to breakfast and had finished before anyone else surfaced. By the time they had breakfast, Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 13, 2014
- A Day @ SeaJust to finalise last night's entry. We stayed up to watch the ship leave its berth. An interesting manoeuvre with the ship backing out into the river then sailing upstream to a wider section where she performed a Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 3, 2014
- TallinnBecause we were out really late the night before, we slept in before our land excursion to Tallinn. The only problem was, the excursion started at 12:15, and we woke up at 12.
Once officially off the boat we took Posted by kristinameyers in The Vogue Voyager | Aug 17, 2014
- Frankfurt - Estonia
The [[http://www.eurica.nl/|EURICA]] programme is open to students at certain universities in Europe and America (mostly South America). As Germany is excluded from this programme I was Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Jul 12, 2014
- Thursday 3rd July (Elton)It's a bit of a sleep-in this morning as the clocks went back an hour overnight. So breakfast at 8:30 and we disembark around 10. Border control is non existent, so we walk straight off the ship, through a Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 6, 2014
- More TartuA 9am start today for a walking tour with Ona. We walked around the old town area with Ona telling us about the history of Tartu, which is the second largest city in Estonia. Tartu has the oldest university in Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 19, 2014
- TartuI’ve already been travelling for a week.
Today, as we travelled back on mainland Estonia, we had rain, wind, sunshine, torrential rain and more sunshine … We heard that it has snowed in Tallinn since we left a couple of days Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 18, 2014
- KuressaareAfter a leisurely breakfast we started a tour of Kuressaare with hotel owner and local guide, Jaan. This is a very popular area for Estonians and Finnish people to holiday and this very quiet town will be bursting with tourists Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 17, 2014
- Saaremaa IslandIt’s time to start the road trip. We had a late start today, leaving at 10.45. So time to have a sleep in, go for a walk or, in my case, catch up on yesterday’s blog entry. The late start Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 16, 2014
- Still more TallinnTallinn turned on a beautiful day today. The sunshine and blue skies were very welcome and it felt much warmer than 16C.
We have our full complement for the tour this morning, with some late arrivals that we didn’t meet last Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 15, 2014
- More TallinnYAY … no flights today!
I woke up this morning at 4am … and it was light outside! That’s hard to get used to.
Cold and windy again today but at least it’s not raining. I headed out around 9am and spent Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 14, 2014
- TallinnCopenhagen – Tallinn (Estonian Air)
I left a windy and wet Copenhagen airport at 9.40 am hoping for better weather in Tallinn. Arrived in Tallinn just after 12.00 after an uneventful flight, but no luck with the weather. It’s quite cold Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 13, 2014
- A DAY IN TALLINN, ESTONIA We were up and at breakfast before the ship docked. From our window seat in the dining room, we could watch the entire docking procedure. Landing instructions were given to our group in a lounge before 10 a.m. Then we Posted by jeburns55 in Baltic Cruise 2010 | Aug 30, 2010
- Shanghai is waiting..Nihao pengyoumen, Hao jiu bu jian, Long time no see (writing in this case..)
So thought about writing in english/estonian mix. Will see how this turns out.
Basically have been located in Estonia/Tallinn for the past year, worked on my last subjects Posted by ajshanghai in News from Shanghai | Jun 23, 2013
- Wild EstoniaIt actually took us longer to get out of Russia than getting in. Not because of paperwork, but queues. When we headed in to Russia, we made sure we got to the border crossing early and mid-week. Our exit however Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | Sep 3, 2013