- Touring EstoniaMy plans for Tallinn and Estonia were shuffled around a bit late last week: I had booked a day tour to go outside Tallinn for 29 August, but no one else had signed up for the tour, so the Posted by Glichez in World Tour 2016 | Aug 28, 2016
- Travel Day from HellThe day got off to a decent start: I was up early to finish packing and have breakfast before meeting my driver for my airport transfer. The driver, Andre, was very nice and friendly; we chatted quite a Posted by Glichez in World Tour 2016 | Aug 27, 2016
- Day 8 & 9 Warnemunde, Germany - Tallinn, EstoniaAnother day at sea to relax and regather our strength after our big bike ride. We slept in until 10am having gained an hour over night on route to Tallinn. We had breakfast and headed for the shops, just to Posted by gpric6 in Scandinavia, Russia and Great Britain | Jul 28, 2016
- Tourist in TallinnWell the last few days has mainly been sightseeing in old Tallin, food shopping as I am staying in a Hostel. It's amazing how much you can microwave...
On Saturday, I was up early and ready roll and do Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Jul 24, 2016
- Chilling and moving on to TallinAfter a brisk walk to the local supermarket, a 2km round trip I stocked up on supplies and rearranged my luggage for the fourth time! I was trying to make more space for Jackie and her luggage when she arrives Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Jul 22, 2016
- Random moments & moving onThis morning I thought I would have a chilly day, sorting out my kit and planning where I was going to next. After a few days of camping you get into a sort of routine. Wake up at the same Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Jul 20, 2016
- Being an English Man in EstoniaWoke up Saturday morning to bright sunshine, ah! normal service has resumed... Decided to go explore the nearby coast at Saare which was originally part of Sweden, which would explain why the houses and the countryside look so much like Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Jul 18, 2016
- It Rains in Estonia!Woke up this morning to the sound of rain drops on the tent, I love that sound when you are all cosy in your sleeping bag, apart from when you have to get out to go to the toilet....
The Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Jul 16, 2016
- Camping in HaapsulaAfter good breakfast of cornflakes and toast, well I am English you know..lol I set off for Haapsula and to try to find the sme campsite that my Son and I stayed at in 2003. Getting out of Tartu was Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Jul 14, 2016
- Heading for the Estonian borderAfter a leisurely breakfast I checked the bike over, tyre pressures needed topping up as did the oil and then I noticed that the headlight bulb had blown...waht a pain in the ass that was and to top it all Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Jul 12, 2016
- Service Project - Soup Kitchen
[i Posted by GirlguidingWOW in Girlguiding WOW Trip | Apr 2, 2016
- Saareema & Rhuhu Islands
Cratère d'une météorite tombée il y a quelques années...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/lar Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Aug 13, 2015
- Tallinn -> Saareema
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/la Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Aug 13, 2015
- TallinnOn Friday we arrived the the town of Tallinn the capital of Estonia. The city was founded in 1154 and has had a remarkable history. One wonders how it has survived through its number of occupations. Its old town however Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 8, 2015
- TallinnAprès 1 mois en Scandinavie, il est temps de traverser le Golf de Finlande (2h30) pour arriver à Tallinn, une des plus belles villes que j'ai visité à ce jour... (et en plus la bière est enfin à un Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Aug 2, 2015
- The Battle of TallinnAs we left Moscow in the early hours of the morning for Estonia I felt a sigh of relief, knowing Putin and TopDeck's rule were no longer over me! For the next 6 months it would be Ruthee and I Posted by nathanruth in Backpacks, Buses and Beyond | Jul 20, 2015
- Summer Holiday 2015, Tallinn, EstoniaTallinn, Estonia July 11th – 13th. 2015
Squealing breaks brought our airplane to a shuddering halt shortly before 2.30am on the tarmac in northern Estonia. Remarkably, less than 30 mins later we were squeezing into our tiny hotel room in Estonia’s Posted by Patrick H. in Patrick Hillman's Travels | Jul 17, 2015
- Estonia the CrowdedDestination: Tallinn, Estonia.
The last time I visited Tallinn was in 2000, and there was nothing there except for the Old Town buildings and a few smatterings of other tourists. Cut to 2015: Tallinn is still beautiful
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by SB Hermitage in Shelley at the Hermitage | Jun 3, 2015
- Estonia - Tallinn & HaapsaluThere are two ferry options to get to Estonia, the 2 hour option and the less expesive but slower 2.5 hour option. I opted for the 2 option with Eckeroline. It was probably the biggest ship I have been on, Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Oct 2, 2014
- Tallinn, Estonia From Riga, Latvia I headed out on my first bus trip in Europe, bound for Tallinn, Estonia. The four hour ride was pleasant and on-time. I arrived in Tallinn pretty late the first day, and decided to check in and Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Helsinki to Tallinn - Tuesday, 9 September 2014Radisson Blu - Tallinn
Had another leisurely morning and finished breakfast by about 9.30am. As we were headed off for a final walk around Helsinki, , Clare and William left the hotel too, so we went together to Senate Square Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 13, 2014
- Tallinn - Wednesday, 10 September 2014We woke to a pea soup fog which lingered until mid morning, but at least it wasn't raining. We were the first down to breakfast and had finished before anyone else surfaced. By the time they had breakfast, Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 13, 2014
- A Day @ SeaJust to finalise last night's entry. We stayed up to watch the ship leave its berth. An interesting manoeuvre with the ship backing out into the river then sailing upstream to a wider section where she performed a Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 3, 2014
- TallinnBecause we were out really late the night before, we slept in before our land excursion to Tallinn. The only problem was, the excursion started at 12:15, and we woke up at 12.
Once officially off the boat we took Posted by kristinameyers in The Vogue Voyager | Aug 17, 2014
- Frankfurt - Estonia
The [[http://www.eurica.nl/|EURICA]] programme is open to students at certain universities in Europe and Latin America (mostly South America). As Germany is excluded from this programme Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Jul 12, 2014