- Shanghai is waiting..Nihao pengyoumen, Hao jiu bu jian, Long time no see (writing in this case..)
So thought about writing in english/estonian mix. Will see how this turns out.
Basically have been located in Estonia/Tallinn for the past year, worked on my last subjects Posted by ajshanghai in News from Shanghai | Jun 23, 2013
- Wild EstoniaIt actually took us longer to get out of Russia than getting in. Not because of paperwork, but queues. When we headed in to Russia, we made sure we got to the border crossing early and mid-week. Our exit however Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | Sep 3, 2013
- Episode 11Here it is, the one you have all been waiting for. The episode where we travel around Estonia with my family. Will it be another travel video or interweb soap? click to find out.
Apologies for the delay Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Aug 18, 2013
- Jive TalkingWell sorry to all those 'Jive Talking' fans out there who where expecting a new blog on Friday I'm so sorry we where all just too busy! Well it was a quite an amazing week we had up in Townsville/Magnetic Posted by JacquesFamily in Our Big Adventure | Aug 12, 2013
- Tallinn TalesNext on our itinerary were the three Baltic States, south of Russia and East of Finland, and we reached the first one, Estonia, by fast ferry from Helsinki in 1hour, 30 minutes. Tallinn old town is now preserved as a Posted by sandjharvey in Our Gap Year | Aug 3, 2013
- EstoniaDuring our time in Estonia, Rein’s parents and sister arrived to travel with us around Estonia. We had traveled together in 2009 but only around Tallinn. This time we were to hire a car and see more of the countryside.
We Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Jul 18, 2013
- Three Countries in One Day =We just got here. It is currently 10:45. Our flight was delayed, so we missed the boat we wanted to take, and then got totally lost in Tallinn. But, we are here...We just took a later boat....and Posted by Amber Garrison in The One Less Traveled By | Jun 29, 2013
- Vacation vs. TravelA lot of people have been wishing me a “good vacation” or been asking me “how’s the vacation going?” and it seems to be the general impression that I’m on a vacation. That is, however, not even close to my Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Feb 12, 2013
- Tallinn Estonia, Riga Latvia, Vilnius Lithuania -The BalticsFrom Helsinki, Finland we are travelling over the Baltic Sea to Estonia. This will be our introduction to Eastern Europe. From there we will go to the two other "Baltic states" Latvia and Lithuania. Grouped geographically Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Backpacking Europe on fifty dollars/day | Jan 15, 2013
- Happy New Year!Happy New Year everyone!
Had a rocking time in Tallinn last night, but sure am a little slow moving today! I had to move over to another hostel in town as everywhere was full, but ended up going back over Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Jan 1, 2013
- Cold, so coldWow, -24 with 75% humidiy is cold. Like really freaking cold! Good thing I found this great Scottish pub that is nice and warm, has great decor and music, is right around the corner from my hostel, and Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Dec 19, 2012
- On to EstoniaMy initial impressions were pretty bang on - I really like Stockholm! Very beautiful and interesting city, albeit no less expensive than any other Scandinavian one. Moved over to a new hostel after a couple of days Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Dec 17, 2012
- OUR THREE DAYS IN ESTONIAThe main tourist part of Tallinn is the old town that is within walls that were built in the 1200's. the old town has narrow cobbled streets of which only three are able to take a car width. The rest Posted by normaandjack in TO RUSSIA VIA NORWAY | Oct 12, 2012
- Tallinn-Estonia to St Petersburg-RussiaFrom Warsaw we flew to Tallinn in Estonia, we flew with Polish Airlines and they were lovely. A short bus trip after the flight and we were wondering around the old town of Tallinn. Upon checking in at our hostel Posted by J.K.Mallee in Mallee Travels | Sep 25, 2012
- TallinnI arrived in Tallinn aroud 5pm and made my way to the hostel. I had just checked in and moved my stuff to the dorm when Mike (from calgary) comes in and after the obligatory greetings says he was going Posted by awowchuk in Sun Siberia and Snow | Sep 7, 2012
- Lithuania, Estonia and a little more Latvia
From Jurmala in Latvia we Drove for about 4 hrs to Klaipeda in Lithuania. The cheapest option of accommodation that was available in the city was a 4 star hotel fro 50euros for the roo Posted by karenandbyron in The Goves' Travel Diaries | Jul 15, 2012
- Europe. Estonia, Tallinn2nd July St. Petersburg to Tallinn
You should have seen the bun fight at breakfast this morning. There was a busload of Korean’s staying at the hotel and boy were they in for all they could eat. The cold ham, Posted by THEMIKNADS in Simply Classic Shanghai-London | Jul 3, 2012
- Talvi tuli TallinnaanTammikuun alun Tallinnan reissulla lunta oli saapuessa lähes nolla, mutta yhdessä aamussa taivaalta ilmaantui kunnioitettava määrä valkoista tavaraa.
Mukava reissu. Ravintola Ö on todella suosittelemisen arvoinen!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Feb 12, 2012
I've never heard anyone say a bad word about Estonia. Well, a Lithuanian once told me Estonians are a touch supercilious when it comes to their Baltic neighbours, prefering to see themselves a Posted by RobertJSBriggs in Rob's Odyssey | Jan 8, 2012
- Magical Estonia
Greetings from Tallinn in the Republic of Estonia, a land free of both German and Soviet control after many years under their respective thumbs. The only problem the Estonians seem to b Posted by bernadettec in Europe | Dec 5, 2011
- Estonia 爱沙尼亚Neljapäevane koolipäev on läbi.. üks päev ja this is friday) Mõnusalt läksin kolmapäeva õhtul 11st magama ja mõnus uni oli.. Ainult, et öösel karjusid mingid taunikud indoneeslased koridoris ja teise korruse naaber ka korraldas mingit puhkpillide festival Posted by ajshanghai in News from Shanghai | Oct 16, 2011
- Baltic weekendРешил вот побывать в балтийских столицах до первых холодов.
Формат путешествия - бродяжничество. Никаких хостелов, спать в ночных автобусах и круглосуточных барах.
Итак, на всё про всё - один уикенд, франко-американская компания, три автобусных переезда Posted by Eugene.B in 40000 km there and back | Oct 5, 2011
- Tallinn - Sep 28"Terre - Hello" from Estonia.
A city of 415,000 out of a total population of 1.500,000. Dating from the 13th Century it is heavily fortified having been passed from pillar to post for centuries. Old town, low town and new Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 28, 2011
- A Stroll Around the Harbour...Tallin, Estonia – September 15th
The idea of this trip is certainly not about having 26 fortnight breaks away on holiday and treating it as that, I cannot go out and have big nights out and come rolling back in Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 27, 2011
- St Petersburg to Tallinn - Sep 27St Petersburg to Tallinn - Sep 27 Tuesday
Respectable starting time this morning - 7 am bags out. Raining. New coach and driver (Alexander). Again a modern, spotlessly clean coach. Traveling out of the city on the Moscow Prospeckt towards the Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 27, 2011