- A Day @ SeaJust to finalise last night's entry. We stayed up to watch the ship leave its berth. An interesting manoeuvre with the ship backing out into the river then sailing upstream to a wider section where she performed a Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 3, 2014
- TallinnBecause we were out really late the night before, we slept in before our land excursion to Tallinn. The only problem was, the excursion started at 12:15, and we woke up at 12.
Once officially off the boat we took Posted by kristinameyers in The Vogue Voyager | Aug 17, 2014
- 2014 - OCEAN PRINCESS - TALINN, ESTONIAAGAIN - NOTHING PLANNED FOR THIS STOP.
GOING TO GET OFF. WALK TOWARDS TOWN & FOLLOW MY NOSE ......
THEY HAVE TRAMS HERE
Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 31, 2004
- Frankfurt - Estonia
The [[http://www.eurica.nl/|EURICA]] programme is open to students at certain universities in Europe and Latin America (mostly South America). As Germany is excluded from this programme Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Jul 12, 2014
- Thursday 3rd July (Elton)It's a bit of a sleep-in this morning as the clocks went back an hour overnight. So breakfast at 8:30 and we disembark around 10. Border control is non existent, so we walk straight off the ship, through a Posted by riteoh in UK & Baltic 2014 | Jul 6, 2014
- More TartuA 9am start today for a walking tour with Ona. We walked around the old town area with Ona telling us about the history of Tartu, which is the second largest city in Estonia. Tartu has the oldest university in Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 19, 2014
- TartuI’ve already been travelling for a week.
Today, as we travelled back on mainland Estonia, we had rain, wind, sunshine, torrential rain and more sunshine … We heard that it has snowed in Tallinn since we left a couple of days Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 18, 2014
- KuressaareAfter a leisurely breakfast we started a tour of Kuressaare with hotel owner and local guide, Jaan. This is a very popular area for Estonians and Finnish people to holiday and this very quiet town will be bursting with tourists Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 17, 2014
- Saaremaa IslandIt’s time to start the road trip. We had a late start today, leaving at 10.45. So time to have a sleep in, go for a walk or, in my case, catch up on yesterday’s blog entry. The late start Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 16, 2014
- Still more TallinnTallinn turned on a beautiful day today. The sunshine and blue skies were very welcome and it felt much warmer than 16C.
We have our full complement for the tour this morning, with some late arrivals that we didn’t meet last Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 15, 2014
- More TallinnYAY … no flights today!
I woke up this morning at 4am … and it was light outside! That’s hard to get used to.
Cold and windy again today but at least it’s not raining. I headed out around 9am and spent Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 14, 2014
- TallinnCopenhagen – Tallinn (Estonian Air)
I left a windy and wet Copenhagen airport at 9.40 am hoping for better weather in Tallinn. Arrived in Tallinn just after 12.00 after an uneventful flight, but no luck with the weather. It’s quite cold Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 13, 2014
- A DAY IN TALLINN, ESTONIA We were up and at breakfast before the ship docked. From our window seat in the dining room, we could watch the entire docking procedure. Landing instructions were given to our group in a lounge before 10 a.m. Then we Posted by jeburns55 in Baltic Cruise 2010 | Aug 30, 2010
- Shanghai is waiting..Nihao pengyoumen, Hao jiu bu jian, Long time no see (writing in this case..)
So thought about writing in english/estonian mix. Will see how this turns out.
Basically have been located in Estonia/Tallinn for the past year, worked on my last subjects Posted by ajshanghai in News from Shanghai | Jun 23, 2013
- Wild EstoniaIt actually took us longer to get out of Russia than getting in. Not because of paperwork, but queues. When we headed in to Russia, we made sure we got to the border crossing early and mid-week. Our exit however Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | Sep 3, 2013
- Episode 11Here it is, the one you have all been waiting for. The episode where we travel around Estonia with my family. Will it be another travel video or interweb soap? click to find out.
Apologies for the delay Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Aug 18, 2013
- Jive TalkingWell sorry to all those 'Jive Talking' fans out there who where expecting a new blog on Friday I'm so sorry we where all just too busy! Well it was a quite an amazing week we had up in Townsville/Magnetic Posted by JacquesFamily in Our Big Adventure | Aug 12, 2013
- Tallinn TalesNext on our itinerary were the three Baltic States, south of Russia and East of Finland, and we reached the first one, Estonia, by fast ferry from Helsinki in 1hour, 30 minutes. Tallinn old town is now preserved as a Posted by sandjharvey in Our Gap Year | Aug 3, 2013
- EstoniaDuring our time in Estonia, Rein’s parents and sister arrived to travel with us around Estonia. We had traveled together in 2009 but only around Tallinn. This time we were to hire a car and see more of the countryside.
We Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Jul 18, 2013
- Tallinn, EstoniaThis might be my last post before returning home...it will depend on the Wifi at the hotel in Helsinki. I am not 100% about the accessibility and what the cost will be. So, if you don't hear from Posted by Amber Garrison in The One Less Traveled By | Jun 30, 2013
- Three Countries in One Day =We just got here. It is currently 10:45. Our flight was delayed, so we missed the boat we wanted to take, and then got totally lost in Tallinn. But, we are here...We just took a later boat....and Posted by Amber Garrison in The One Less Traveled By | Jun 29, 2013
- Vacation vs. TravelA lot of people have been wishing me a “good vacation” or been asking me “how’s the vacation going?” and it seems to be the general impression that I’m on a vacation. That is, however, not even close to my Posted by askgudmundsen in Asia Less Travelled | Feb 12, 2013
- Tallinn Estonia, Riga Latvia, Vilnius Lithuania -The BalticsFrom Helsinki, Finland we are travelling over the Baltic Sea to Estonia. This will be our introduction to Eastern Europe. From there we will go to the two other "Baltic states" Latvia and Lithuania. Grouped geographically Posted by CherylGypsyRose in Backpacking Europe on fifty dollars/day | Jan 15, 2013
- Happy New Year!Happy New Year everyone!
Had a rocking time in Tallinn last night, but sure am a little slow moving today! I had to move over to another hostel in town as everywhere was full, but ended up going back over Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Jan 1, 2013
- Cold, so coldWow, -24 with 75% humidiy is cold. Like really freaking cold! Good thing I found this great Scottish pub that is nice and warm, has great decor and music, is right around the corner from my hostel, and Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Dec 19, 2012