- On to EstoniaMy initial impressions were pretty bang on - I really like Stockholm! Very beautiful and interesting city, albeit no less expensive than any other Scandinavian one. Moved over to a new hostel after a couple of days Posted by canuck_pat in Mr. Pat goes to Denmark | Dec 17, 2012
- OUR THREE DAYS IN ESTONIAThe main tourist part of Tallinn is the old town that is within walls that were built in the 1200's. the old town has narrow cobbled streets of which only three are able to take a car width. The rest Posted by normaandjack in TO RUSSIA VIA NORWAY | Oct 12, 2012
- Tallinn-Estonia to St Petersburg-RussiaFrom Warsaw we flew to Tallinn in Estonia, we flew with Polish Airlines and they were lovely. A short bus trip after the flight and we were wondering around the old town of Tallinn. Upon checking in at our hostel Posted by J.K.Mallee in Mallee Travels | Sep 25, 2012
- TallinnI arrived in Tallinn aroud 5pm and made my way to the hostel. I had just checked in and moved my stuff to the dorm when Mike (from calgary) comes in and after the obligatory greetings says he was going Posted by awowchuk in Sun Siberia and Snow | Sep 7, 2012
- Lithuania, Estonia and a little more Latvia
From Jurmala in Latvia we Drove for about 4 hrs to Klaipeda in Lithuania. The cheapest option of accommodation that was available in the city was a 4 star hotel fro 50euros for the roo Posted by karenandbyron in The Goves' Travel Diaries | Jul 15, 2012
- Europe. Estonia, Tallinn2nd July St. Petersburg to Tallinn
You should have seen the bun fight at breakfast this morning. There was a busload of Korean’s staying at the hotel and boy were they in for all they could eat. The cold ham, Posted by THEMIKNADS in Simply Classic Shanghai-London | Jul 3, 2012
- Talvi tuli TallinnaanTammikuun alun Tallinnan reissulla lunta oli saapuessa lähes nolla, mutta yhdessä aamussa taivaalta ilmaantui kunnioitettava määrä valkoista tavaraa.
Mukava reissu. Ravintola Ö on todella suosittelemisen arvoinen!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Feb 12, 2012
I've never heard anyone say a bad word about Estonia. Well, a Lithuanian once told me Estonians are a touch supercilious when it comes to their Baltic neighbours, prefering to see themselves a Posted by RobertJSBriggs in Rob's Odyssey | Jan 8, 2012
- Magical Estonia
Greetings from Tallinn in the Republic of Estonia, a land free of both German and Soviet control after many years under their respective thumbs. The only problem the Estonians seem to b Posted by bernadettec in Europe | Dec 5, 2011
- Estonia 爱沙尼亚Neljapäevane koolipäev on läbi.. üks päev ja this is friday) Mõnusalt läksin kolmapäeva õhtul 11st magama ja mõnus uni oli.. Ainult, et öösel karjusid mingid taunikud indoneeslased koridoris ja teise korruse naaber ka korraldas mingit puhkpillide festival Posted by ajshanghai in News from Shanghai | Oct 16, 2011
- Baltic weekendРешил вот побывать в балтийских столицах до первых холодов.
Формат путешествия - бродяжничество. Никаких хостелов, спать в ночных автобусах и круглосуточных барах.
Итак, на всё про всё - один уикенд, франко-американская компания, три автобусных переезда Posted by Eugene.B in 40000 km there and back | Oct 5, 2011
- Tallinn - Sep 28"Terre - Hello" from Estonia.
A city of 415,000 out of a total population of 1.500,000. Dating from the 13th Century it is heavily fortified having been passed from pillar to post for centuries. Old town, low town and new Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 28, 2011
- A Stroll Around the Harbour...Tallin, Estonia – September 15th
The idea of this trip is certainly not about having 26 fortnight breaks away on holiday and treating it as that, I cannot go out and have big nights out and come rolling back in Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 27, 2011
- St Petersburg to Tallinn - Sep 27St Petersburg to Tallinn - Sep 27 Tuesday
Respectable starting time this morning - 7 am bags out. Raining. New coach and driver (Alexander). Again a modern, spotlessly clean coach. Traveling out of the city on the Moscow Prospeckt towards the Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 27, 2011
- Where your shoes Gone, Wheres Mark Rabys Shoes Gone?Tallin, Estonia 16th September 2011
Since I ditched my huge hiking Beetle Crushers in Cologne, I have been donning Mark Raby’s 7 year old ‘nearly’ Nike trainers. I have since been plagued with an odour emanating from my bag which Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 18, 2011
- Michael O'Really....Tallinn, Estonia – 17th September
Tallinn really has a lot to thank Michael O’Leary for, I mean all those groups of English yobs on Stag parties would have never have been able to have visit such a place. In England Posted by beatski in incidentals | Sep 17, 2011
- Readers' cornerRight, I've made an observation, and have received a constructive criticism, about this blog. In regard to the former, I write too much, which is why I've fallen behind in my entries. On here I'm not yet in Stockholm, but Posted by RobertJSBriggs in Rob's Odyssey | Sep 11, 2011
- Tallinn, EstoniaGreetings from Estonia!
Today's port was Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. It is a lovely little city with a medieval wall built around it which still stands. Also, there are more churches in one small area than Posted by jaylee in Jaylee's World Tour 2011 | Sep 6, 2011
- Last night..Whoopswhoops!
Nädalavahetusel oli sünnipäeva/ärasaatmispidu, mis oli väga tore ja suured tänksjud kõigile, et musid olid ja kohale tulid)) Järgmine aasta olen samal ajal tagasi ning tuleb welcome-back party : )) Prepare..
Aga täna siis viimane Posted by ajshanghai in News from Shanghai | Sep 1, 2011
- Last 14 days at home..Hellõu, mu esimene blogisissekanne tuleb piisavalt lühike, et anda ainult sissejuhatavat infot...
Ütlen ainult ära, et 14 päeva pärast olen lennukis ja teel Shanghaisse, kus resideerun järgmised 11kuud...
Mu esimene üksinda ette võetud reis nii pikaks a Posted by ajshanghai in News from Shanghai | Aug 19, 2011
- Who knew this was such a Scandinavian country?Well, after two full days on the ship we finally arrived in Talliin, Estonia – our first REAL port. Bad weather forced us to cancel our cruise stop which would have allowed us to visit Berlin.
At dinner we Posted by jonaway in Gems of the Baltic | Jul 31, 2011
- Day 7 Tallinn to Helsinki PhotosSent from Samsung Mobile
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/398586/3_1312021 Posted by KateThatcher in Katie & Christine's Travel Blog | Jul 30, 2011
- Day 7 Tallinn PhotosSent from Samsung Mobile
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/398586/3_1312017 Posted by KateThatcher in Katie & Christine's Travel Blog | Jul 29, 2011
- Day 6 Tallinn DiaryHello,
We took a tram to Kadriorg. Katie worked her magic again with the transport! Kadriorg is a big park surrounding one of the palaces built by Peter the Great. It has been used as the residence of Posted by KateThatcher in Katie & Christine's Travel Blog | Jul 29, 2011
- Night 5 Tallinn DiaryHi,
We were a bit footsore after lots of walking all day so we decided to take a taxi from outside the hotel the short hop to Tallin Old Town. Didnät realise taxis are a real luxury here and it Posted by KateThatcher in Katie & Christine's Travel Blog | Jul 28, 2011