- Tsekk-tsekk-kas-blogi-ikka-töötab.Niisiis, mõtlesin, et oleks aeg teha esimene postitus ja natukene meie reisi eestist-austraalia. Kõige pealt pean ikka mainima, et minu jaoks on suuuuuur suuur suuur asi minna ära kaugele lähedastest ja kodust. Aga õnneks on mul kaasas üks lähedane kampaj Posted by austraalia in Meie tegemised. | Jan 15, 2011
- Cruise to TallinnHi again,
Since I've started writing about all my latest trip I must continue with that until next trip which is planned in the end of February. This trip was a very short one between Christmas and New Years Eve. Posted by aggro in Clara's travel blog | Jan 12, 2011
- Exploring TallinTo the beach! – Despite the coast being surrounded by heavy industry and docklands we heard there was one. We past the memorial to the Tallin ferry disaster and headed into the streets of real Estonia. High rise flats and Posted by asprey in Uk to Oz 2008 | Aug 15, 2010
- Change of PlanWe had a lie in, which is not an easy thing to do in an eight-bed dorm. A short city tour took up most of the day.
The old city was gorgeous, narrow streets, castles and cobbled roa Posted by asprey in Uk to Oz 2008 | Aug 15, 2010
- £25 Easyjet to EstoniaWe arrived at the Standstead and did what you do at airports – wait around. The nerves danced around in my stomach as I tried to come to terms with the reality of it all. Sarah, as usual, was alive Posted by asprey in Uk to Oz 2008 | Aug 15, 2010
- 08.07.2010Kodumaa tervitas meid auväärselt põhjala suvega. Esimesel nädalal oli 12-14 kraadiste ilmadega tarvis isegi elektriradiaatori abi, et endale inimväärset olemist korraldada.
Praegusek Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | Jul 8, 2010
- Tallinn Free DayGot up this morning to discover that it had rained overnight. Gone are the beautiful blue skies that greeted us yesterday when we arrived.
Not surprisingly, the bike tour was cancelled. :(
But we braved the elements to check out the Palace, Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | May 4, 2010
- Tallinn arrivalTallinn here we come.
A short walk from our Hotel in Helsinki got us to the Tram and then to the wharf. Alarge ferry took us across the great expanse (60km) to Estonia. There was much entertainment to be had on Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | May 3, 2010
- Chapter IIniih... on 8 aprill. olen eestis olnud tsips üle 2 kuu. see on väga mõnn olnud. kuigi tundub nagu oleks liiga vähe käidud, aga kus sa käid, kui lumevallid igalpool ees. nüüd see probleem vaikselt laheneb, ja inimeste näodki on Posted by pedroozo in Australia 2010 | Apr 8, 2010
- Talvepuhkus12. detsembriks olid kõik asjad pakitud, ilm ilus ( +12 C ja päike) ja minema me hakkasimegi. Paljud sõbrad uurisid enne teeleasumist, et kuidas ometi plaanime me oma ratastega mikrokuudiga kohale jõuda – no eks vaadake.
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by Naksitrall in Tiibetlased Belgias | Jan 18, 2010
- In TallinnWell i am now in Tallinn (Estonia) but i almost did not make it out of Russia. As i was arriving at the border i was thinking that i have had enough difficulties with passports and visas for one Posted by Mike Lee in The Trip | Sep 25, 2009
- Minu tänased toimetamised ...Kuivõrd meie värske rahvatantsuansambel Nordic CF Advisory (http://www.nordicadvisory.com/m&a-team) vajab tähelepanu, siis oled väga oodatud meie ansambli kodulehel http://www.nordicadvisory.com. [[http://www.nordicadvisory.com/capital-rais Posted by jakokruuse in Jako Ladina-Ameerikas | Sep 18, 2009
- The Traveler Funk
I'll admit it. I was bored. I was kind of tired too. It all looked the same by now. Don't get me wrong, the history and beauty of the renovated city centers and the revitalization of the old t Posted by triptime in Izzy's Blogsite | Aug 19, 2009
- Tallinn and surrounding area in 3 daysSo we got to Tallinn around 8:00 am. Once we got oriented, we realized that the old town district was just across the road from the train station. After wondering around the old town district with mouths agape, Posted by TB_Ddizzle in Round the World with TB and D-dizzle | Jul 4, 2009
- Estonian Tourism openedHi Estonian Tourism blog is now offifialy opened.
New posts coming soon so stay tuned! :) Posted by inestonia in Estonia Tourism | Jun 30, 2009
- Tallinn!Tricked by the fairly inexpensive cost of booking passage on board the Tallink/Silja line between Stockholm and Tallinn, Laura and I jumped at the possibility of venturing into the territory of the former Soviet Union. This is in marked Posted by DavidJFabe in David Faber's Travel Blog | Jun 24, 2009
- Estonia boundOver the past week I've been watching the Rick Steves episodes that correspond to the various places that Laura and I will be visiting. A few days ago we watched the Stockholm episode in which he devoted a sizable Posted by DavidJFabe in David Faber's Travel Blog | May 18, 2009
- To Riga (Latvia)I didn’t quite say all I wanted to about Tartu. My first night there, the fellows running my hostel recommended I dine at an establishment called Crepp, just down the main street. After walking the length of the street to Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | May 3, 2009
- To Tartu (Estonia)By way of posting about current travels for a moment, today I left Birmingham for the last time. It was quite a journey: 4 different trains and 11 hours between quitting my home in Lichfield and arrival, but I am Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | May 1, 2009
- To HelsinkiThe food situation did improve after the first Hesburger disaster, dramatically so. I liked this cafe
so much I visited a couple of times. On the Thursday night, I found a lot of places were de Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Apr 25, 2009
- To Tallinn, via NorwichI was both relieved and a little queasy when I checked out the car in daylight: what had seemed to be a deep ridged scratch in the dark proved to be a line of birdshit. Eww! Leaving a bit after Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Apr 21, 2009
- Day 61Narva
I spent a frustrating half hour or so trying to put a replacement bulb into my headlight assembly this morning. I was getting angry with myself for being so inept at clipping it in until I realised that part of Posted by EdAndJames in Coastin' Around | Apr 4, 2009
- Day 60We got up slightly earlier this morning as yesterday was a bit excessive!
We had a lovely breakfast of fried potato cakes and frankfurters made for us by Jana. We then had a chat about the days destination and slowly Posted by EdAndJames in Coastin' Around | Apr 3, 2009
- Aasia seljakotireis 23.016 päeva jäänud lennuki väljumiseni.
Plaan - Veel ei ole, aga väike kondikava tuleb siiski teha. Esialgne mõte siis külastada mõnda aasia riiki. Lennupilet on Tallinn - Hong Kong. Sealt edasi hakkame improviseerima. Tõenäoliselt saab HK st järgne Posted by Nax in Näxi reisid | Jan 23, 2009
- Estonia, my home and native land.***PHOTOS LATER, COMPUTER TOO SLOW***
Tallinn is a very cool city with lots of cobblestoned streets and 3 storey buildings of various colours. People seem very chic and all dress in black (it seems to be this way at every capital Posted by timandcait in Tim and Caitlin's European Megadventure | Jan 10, 2009