Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- Nakskov Nakskov is a small town and it's a very old town. The town itself is 750 years old and has a high number of Polish people living there. It is also one of the few towns in the area to Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 26, 2015
- Exploring Shælland So on Day 10 (Monday 18th), we took to the road with Kris' dad Togo and drove up the coast of Lolland (the island where we are staying) to Shælland (one of the closest islands and the island where Copenhagen Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 25, 2015
- Maj's Birthday Dinner - The Big 40A few days earlier it was Maj's actual bday where we did cake and the 3 K's (Kris,Kayla and Kimmie) cooked dinner for her.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 23, 2015
- Nykøbing FalsterToday we went to Nykøbing Falster, which is probably the nearest biggest town next to Sakskøbing, it is also the town where Kimmie (Kris' niece) goes to school. We went with Kris' dad (Togo), Kris' nephew Patrick aka Pedro and Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 22, 2015
- Random funThe next few days we just chilled at home, hung out with the kids and recovered from our jetlag. Here's a few random photos of our time so far in Sakskøbing.
[img=http:/ Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 19, 2015
- Pedro arrives So besides chilling out in Sakskøbing and catching up with Kris' family, we were both very much looking forward to the arrival of Pedro (Kris' nephew) and his girlfriend Fred.
All day we plotted how we were going to best surprise Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 16, 2015
- The BIG Surprise[center][/center]
So the day was finally here for the big surprise! We were both very excited and were counting down the minutes to make our way to Maj's house. We had breakfast in the hotel which was sensational, and Kayla made Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 13, 2015
- Arriving in Copenhagen"When we land it will be a lovely 7 degrees!" Freezing we both thought! We were very excited to be landing in Copenhagen after a long flight (that actually went quite quickly)
We got through customs and to the baggage Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 12, 2015
- 1 Year OutAs of this moment it's become absolutely real that I'm definitely for-certain backpacking Europe in the summer of 2016, just after I graduate college. Perhaps planning it a year ahead of time will make it more possible, and if nothing Posted by tiffanyjc in Europe | Apr 16, 2015
- Getting kicked out of BelarusSo there I was at 3am in a lock room at the train station of the small town of Bigosovo in Belarus, Under armed guard no less.
At this stage you might be wondering why, I know I wasn't. I Posted by jampez77 in Travelling Fool | Mar 30, 2015
- Belated Honeymoon - Euro StyleHere is where we are going!
For 18 days!
[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=davekatie&tripid=728058|Our Trip]] Posted by davekatie in Our Travels | Mar 25, 2015
- Walking Tour of BrindisiHaving arrived on the overnight train from Rome (via Bari) I was exhausted. I knew I had a long wait and had known it since setting off the day before.
It was around 9am when the train pulled into the station Posted by jampez77 in Travelling Fool | Mar 17, 2015
- The fifth season beginsThe first leg of the journey to Cologne - a train to Hamburg - involves a short sea crossing where the entire train is loaded onto a ferry. The train passengers all have to disembark for the duration of the Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Feb 15, 2015
- Probably the best capital in ScandinaviaCopenhagen is a straightforward journey from Stockholm, just five hours on a comfortable train with free wifi. It's an overcast day and the countryside we pass through doesn't engage my attention, to the point where I have to battle to Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Feb 2, 2015
- Thank you for the musicI've come to Stockholm because of a lifelong love affair. I'm here to visit ABBA the Museum, an extensive memorial to the group that opened in 2013. I would be here regardless of ABBA's somewhat maligned reputation in the mainstream Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Jan 24, 2015
- Ljubljana, SloveniaNext stop the gorgeous Ljubljana! Another city that I walked into blind. My eyes are open now, this is on my list of amazing places (I am not convinced that many places I have blogged about haven’t made that list, Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Jan 14, 2015
- Krakow, PolandHello friends, strangers and acquaintances. I have been on the move again! Thrilling stuff. So much more of Europe to see, not nearly enough time or money to see it all… but I am doing my very best! I decided Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Jan 12, 2015
- Cheese and Chocolate in SwitzerlandSwiss beer is not good.
Swiss chocolate is excellent.
Swiss airports are confusing.
Our plane touches down with a jerk in Switzerland...hang on in France...oh no wait Switzerland. Actually I've no idea where we are and neither does Fern. Our ticket s Posted by rj2v in D.Y.O.T | Dec 9, 2014
- Backpacking in Budapest, Hungary[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fovLQ5X9nM|Backpacking in Budapest: First time to Europe]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Dec 5, 2014
- Gallery of Europe [Part 4]Hey guys heres a very brief one on the photos taken during our Intrepid tour of Eastern Europe, I have decided to pick a few photos out of the lot that standout more rather than upload a month worth of Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 2, 2014
- Dublin, IrelandSo I went to Dublin this weekend. Gotta love spontaneous international trips that are an option for university students that don’t live in a country that is a gazillion miles away from EVERYTHING!!! (Don’t worry Australia, I still love you.) Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Nov 16, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- How it all startedThroughout school, I was never too clear on what it was I wanted to do with my life however I did know that at some point I needed to travel.
After what I consider to be a rather rough year Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 9, 2014
- Berlin, Germany Ok first something needs to be addressed. I am not travelling anymore. I am settled at my University in Hatfield, England. In fact I have been settled for so long that my room has had a chance to become Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Oct 22, 2014
- pre-trip planningWhen I was in primary school I decided I wanted to be a journalist when I grew up, because I loved writing. One day I asked my parents how much it costs to go to university to study journalism. My Posted by elizavdl in UK/Europe 2014 | Oct 16, 2014