Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- A Study Abroad Experience in ReviewIn the blink of an eye, it was over.
The best times in your life always seem like the shortest. This post, though, will be anything but short, unfortunate for those of you who would just like a quick synopsis of Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | May 30, 2016
- Starting Planning in Sweden and FinlandHere is a look at the Baltic Capitals itinerary.
Date Port/City Activity
Day 1 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked All Day
Day 2 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked - Depart at 3:00PM
Day 3 Helsinki, Finland => Dock at 10:00AM - Depart at 5:00PM
Day 4 St. Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 27, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016
- IntroductionHi. My name is James. It's 3:52am. I'm a night owl.
It's been several years since I last had a blog, but as I'm beginning to make this travel-thing full time, I suppose it's high time I combine my love of Posted by Ohokjb in The Endless Odyssey | Apr 29, 2016
- Bratislava Bad BoysEastern Bloc. 1980's, communism, red flags, old hooded women with bread baskets, big walls and grey skies. Well that's exactly what it felt like on the bus ride from Bratislava airport into the main part of the city where we Posted by rj2v in D.Y.O.T | Apr 24, 2016
- Life is Good in BarcelonaMy most recent trip to Barcelona came and went quickly. Just like the entire semester, it came upon me in the midst of so much else (other trips, work, studying) and then all of a sudden it was over. My Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Apr 23, 2016
- The simple act of waitingThis time last year I was preparing for my first (of two) practice-solo-holidays to Bali. I wanted to equip myself with the radiant self-confidence, travel skills, and fine appreciation of balancing the utter euphoric pursuit of pleasure with the sense Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Mar 31, 2016
- Berlin Excitements
© The Wind Riders. All rights reserved.
Our first day in Berlin is cold, wet an Posted by The Wind Riders in The Wind Riders | Jan 29, 2016
- The BeginningFirst things first, welcome. This is the first time I've ever written something like this, so if you have any ideas of what a typical blog looks like, it's probably best to throw them out the window. This semester is Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Jan 18, 2016
- Our First Few Days in Stuttgart - Germany
Poems and text by Suni.
© The Wind Riders. All rights reserved.
THE CHRISTMAS MARKET
Step Posted by The Wind Riders in The Wind Riders | Dec 26, 2015
- Food and Drink: PortugalFor me, the best of Portugal was served on a plate or in a glass. Here I will discuss some of the great meals, and where I had them, as well as the local alcohol which was great!
To start, Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Nov 24, 2015
- Beaches and Castles[center][/center]
The few days spent in Central Portugal were stressful times, most days involved visiting at least two beaches, while spending probably an equal amount of time at seaside Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Nov 24, 2015
- Lisboa: The Capital City[center][/center]
My first few days were spent in [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisbon|Lisbon]] (or Lisboa), the capital city of Portugal. Lisbon lies in the hills along the shore o Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Nov 24, 2015
- Portugal: The Overview[center][/center]
After two great weeks in England and Scotland, I packed my bags and left for Lisbon. As anyone who watched me plan this eight week span of time off can attest to, P Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Nov 24, 2015
- A Road Trip from Toulouse to Paris via Normandy[center][/center]
After vacationing in Portugal I had a four day gap before my flight out of Paris. What to do, and how to get to Paris? Turns out flights to Paris from Lisbon were exp Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Nov 16, 2015
- Last day in Reykjavik So today I went flying, swimming, boating, suba diving, kayaking, saw a volcano erupt, went under a waterfall oh who I kidding I went to the cinema & those that know me know how I hate kayaking! I Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 18, 2015
- Out and about in Reykjavik Again the weather is grey & wet, but since when did that stop us........ Today we took a trip to the wild side, ok really we went to the zoo. It was nice to see the Icelandic domestic animals up Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 17, 2015
- When Harry met ChristieAgain the weather was grey, overcast, with the odd shower but that didn't stop me, I set out on foot exploring Reykjavik. I walked around the lake, visited City Hall, stumbled across the Catholic Church, made it to the Old Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 16, 2015
- Shops, shops, shopsNot sure how I forgot to share these pics
We were lucky enough to see them two night Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 15, 2015
- So today I went to America Read on America trip at the end.
We woke up on the farm to discover our view in fog & mist but that didn't stop us, off we went on our last day of driving.
First stop the Geysir, we were lucky Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 14, 2015
- Iceland is magical Today was my last driving day, copilot tomorrow for our last day with the car.
Big day driving today, just about waved off by the nice lady at Stykkisholmur we headed down the west of Iceland.
First stop Deildartunguhver, the largest hot Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 13, 2015
- Rain rain go away and take the wind with youWeather turned to complete s--- today, rain, strong winds, didn't want to let up so it stopped us seeing some of the places along the Snaefellsnes Peninsula (insert sad face) but that's life.
We managed to see the Skardsvik beach before Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 12, 2015
- Northern lights at Stykkisholmur This is the second time we've been lucky to see the northern lights AMAZING
Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 11, 2015
- Let it snow!!So I set off in the drivers seat this morning not expecting it to snow. Ok it wasn't a lot of snow but it still snowed and there was some on the road
We drove up to Hv Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 11, 2015
- A whale of a time.........For everyone but me it turns out. Dressed like the Michelin man, on a boat in the rough seas, frozen, I tried hard not to feed the fishes (for the record I didn't either) while whale watching. But it was Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 10, 2015