Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- We Love Edinburgh Castle
We arrived in Scotland's capital to a procession of bagpipes. Well not exactly, it was some dude busking, but the effect wasn't wasted on us. Anyway, Mel and I fell in love almost immediately Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 10, 2012
- Flashbacks from Stonehenge
[i]Drums. Thumping. Driving
The rhythm hypnotic
Punching my chest with each beat.
The Druids are circling, chanting
Their melodies entrancing.
I dont recognise the language.
I do fee Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 10, 2012
- You sound like you from London!Saturday morning we arose energised and ready to go. Our first port of call was Portobello Markets
in Notting Hill. After the awesome people watching safari that is the local bus system, we arrived at the sea of people that marked Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 8, 2012
- First steps
Under the cover of night we fly in. Scattered in a way only a 24 hour flight can induce, it seems we slowly start to materialise into the real world. Vague and tired, it is only the glimmer of excitement Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Mar 4, 2012
- The Plan. Kind of.“You know, walk the earth, meet people, get into adventures. Like Caine from Kung Fu.”- Jules Winnfield.
Well Jules, as tempting as that sounds, I haven’t decided to be a bum. So below is, for the most part, a very rough Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Feb 20, 2012
- Gotta begin somewhere...Well, one month out and I guess it feels time to put something down. Although it may seem strange writing a travel blog before actually going travelling, I have to admit I have actually been putting it off. The reason Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jan 21, 2012
The last six months of my life have been a wild roller coaster ride to say the least. I finished my junior year at University of De Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 31, 2011
- Europe and Africa through the Eyes of my iPhoneI've spent the last three and a half months of my life studying abroad through University of Denver's Cherrington Global Scholars program, and a large part of that time has been spent out and about traveling Europe, exploring everything I Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 17, 2011
- MoroccoWow. What a trip is all I think I'll ever be able to really say about my 3 day trip in Morocco, but I want to share some of the experiences from the trip that have opened my eyes Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 13, 2011
- Time Flies
With so much to talk about, I really don't even know where to begin to write this post, but I guess the title says it all. Time Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 3, 2011
- Fairytale of Europe’s Christmas Markets===[b]As Christmas fast approaches and decorative lights are switched on in cities, towns and villages across the UK, shopping can be an exhausting and stressful task. So, why not escape the crowded shopping centres and malls and head to Europe’s Posted by OohArrAdventure in Ooh Arr Adventures | Nov 30, 2011
- Paris, Morocco, Home.A lot of things have transpired since my last entry, so here's everything you need to know about what's changed and what's coming up in the next few weeks.
Since my previous entry, I still have not managed to leave this Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Nov 20, 2011
- 12 Days of Traveling Europe
After my last class for the last two weeks on October 20th, I went home to pack up my backpack for 12 days of travelling across Eur Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Nov 2, 2011
- Switzerland!===There's a lot to cover in this entry since a lot has transpired since my last entry, so here goes...===
Life continues here in France without too much excitement aside from the housing challenges. I'm basically only in Dijon Monday Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 18, 2011
- Marseille , France
Marseille is the second largest city in France, I was attracted by the photos on the Port and the connection to Barcelona, so I have set my trip to visit Marseille after Paris before headin Posted by jokermiss in A Beacon Somewhere Around The World | Oct 11, 2011
I'm going to make this blog as brief as possible since I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep following leaving London for Dijon t Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 10, 2011
I just realized that I haven't written a new post since Monday of last week, and my life moves much too fast here for me to remem Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 3, 2011
- The Journey Continues
A lot has changed since the last time I wrote last week, so I'll do my best to bring everything up to speed...
Friday was a pr Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Sep 26, 2011
- Where We AteWe had good experiences eating out while we were on our trip. Everywhere we went, entree portions were pretty generous. Unless my husband or I wanted to eat pretty lightly, our default mode was to order 2 entrees and share Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Sep 3, 2011
- Going to Europe AgainWhat a wonderful pleasure to visit so many countries again!
This are the countries we are going to visit:
* Czech Republic
* G Posted by mytripsandme in My Trips And Me...Mis Viajes y Yo | Sep 1, 2011
- Hostel WorldWe're now on the home stretch and have made it to New York, with a few days to see the sights before our flight out of JFK on Thursday. The night before last was our final stay in a hostel.
Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Aug 22, 2011
- Where We Stayed: Oberndorf in Tirol, AustriaThe Gartenhotel Rosenhof is a family-run hotel just outside of the village of Oberndof in Tirol, Austria. Kitzbuhel is a couple of miles (4 km) away. Based on the license plates in the parking lot, the Rosenhof serves a primarily Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 20, 2011
- Where We Stayed: MunichMotel One is a German hotel chain that bills itself as offering stylish yet affordable accommodations. We stayed at their Sendlinger Tor location on both the first and last night of our trip.
Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 13, 2011
- The ReturnTuesday, Aug. 2: We left Innsbruck for Munich. Because we had experienced a fair share of rain on our trip, and because we knew that there would be several weeks of fierce heat waiting for us in Arizona, we decided Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 7, 2011
- Bling!Sunday July 31: Today we left Oberdrauburg for Innsbruck. The fastest route took us through part of Italy.
We stopped in the town of Rio Pusteria for a lunch of spaghetti and gelato, both Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 5, 2011