Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- Paris Day 3 - Palace of Versailles & the Great Tourist CrowdTaking a train to Château de Versailles from Paris could be tricky because there're a few alternatives. This is what our Fraser staff's suggested. We took a train from Esplanade de la Défense to La Défense metro station on the Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Mar 31, 2013
- Dirigindo na europa - Alemanha e AustriaPara esta viagem, alugamos um carro no aeroporto de Frankfurt e seguimos rumo aos 5 paises planejados. Este post fala apenas da Austria e da Alemanha que são os países que passamos por enquanto.
Foi muito facil pegar o carro o Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Apr 24, 2013
- Paris Day 1 - La Defense, La Grande Arche, Eiffel TowerI must be not only a weary bone traveller, but a truly jaded one. Not only I didn't get excited when Etta said we're going to Paris, I'm actually feeling it's bit of a drag. "Not again!" was my immediate Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Mar 29, 2013
- Bill's European Adventure, 2001. Part 5: Verona and Venice
[center]While this pic looks like we were arguing, we were actually trying to get the gondola in the shot![/center]
Bought cheap fruit and bread on our way out of the hostel, Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 17, 2013
- Ever Evolving Travel PansWell, how life changes in an instant.
So we had lots of plans, lots of trips in the various stages of planning, but alas all has changed.
I worked out of town until just recently so that made any kind of travel Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 26, 2013
- Europe 2011[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/564012/IMG00070-20110627-1737.jpg thumb=http://photos.traveller Posted by Branny2468 in Travel Fondness | Feb 16, 2013
- Europe 2011Only a short trip for Europe in 2011, around 10 days in total by the time we got home and had left home. It was more of a lads holiday, since we had done the whole 18-30 holiday thing in Posted by Branny2468 in Travel Fondness | Feb 16, 2013
- 'Sup Ukraine?In my life long quest for global domination, ok, I'll settle for global participation, I have now trekked to Eastern Europe. Its kind of sad that I only get to travel a few weeks a year, but having a Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | Aug 8, 2012
- Travelling from UK From February onwards I would like to go travelling, preferably Europe/Thailand. I currently live in the UK (18) and would like to meet with a travel buddy to travel with as I've never done anything like this before. I currently Posted by summerhill18 in Travelling from UK | Jan 19, 2013
- MunichOur second last stop and the last city in mainland Europe we visited this Christmas break was Munich. I’ve really been wanting to see it, being so close in Freiburg, and this was perfect chance since it’s about half way Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Jan 6, 2013
- PragueThis was another great city. We spent a week here over New Year’s; I can’t imagine a better place to have celebrated New Year’s Eve. It’s a really beautiful city and very European. Lots of character, old buildings, and history. Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Jan 2, 2013
- Christmas in ViennaAfter Bratislava we took the one our train ride to Vienna. It was a beautiful place to be at Christmas time, and a gorgeous city overall. It’s famous for its music and performing arts, so we took advantage of that Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Dec 26, 2012
- BratislavaWe stopped over for a couple of days here on our way to Vienna. It’s definitely a convenient location, but doesn’t get as much attention as some other cities in the area. I guess it’s pretty hard to compete with Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Dec 21, 2012
- BudapestThis has turned out to be a really amazing city. We got here in the evening on December 16 and are already leaving. As always I wish we had a month here, but I feel like we definitely should have Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Dec 19, 2012
- Which are the most interesting cities in Europe Paris, Berlin and Rome would be my top three pics in Europe. They are absolutely must visit places. They are full of interesting, long history, great architecture, amazing museums and cafeterias with unique cuisines!
Going to Paris for a romantic Posted by EU_Backpacker in Travel Europe on a Shoe-String Budget | Jan 16, 2013
- day 1: arrival at iceland
we arrived at keflavik on the 29 october – a calm and pretty day in iceland.
keflavik airport is iceland’s main international airport that houses the country’s main carrier, iceland a Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- welcome to iceland
journeying to iceland is something everyone should do at least once in their lifetimes if nature and a love for geology are things close to your hearts.
the country is a wonderland fo Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
[[http://chrisdriver11.wordpress.com|Click here to be sent to my Phtography Blog]] Posted by chrisd11 in My Travel Photography | Dec 7, 2012
Meeting my girlfriend for the first time in six months was definitely strange...I had booked a room at the beautiful Double Tree Hotel in Milan and when I finally arrived at the desk after hours of sitting in trains, planes Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Dec 1, 2012
- June 2012 - Departure Minus 5...Packing Challenge Accepted!"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes." Walt Whitman
I've been reading some [[http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2012/02/24/the-10-rules-of-packing/|fantastic blogs]] which co Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Nov 23, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part III (Contd...)Early next morning, it was time to travel to a new city, the capital of the Italian region of Tuscany; Florence. Florence was the centre of medieval European trade and finance and one of the wealthiest cities of the time. Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Nov 21, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part IIIThe next leg of the European circuit was to the “Boot country”, well that’s how Italy looks on the map anyway! I was super thrilled when we reached Rome as this was the city I was looking forward the most Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Nov 21, 2012
- London, July 2012.[float=left][/float]The reason I decided to go to London was because of a disagreement. Long
story short I had planned to visit a beach destination with a 'close' friend and
had been planning for months only to be told a few Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Sep 29, 2012
- The IdeaLogan and I were married on November 22, 2008 in my family home in Nevada. About a week later, we moved to his home in New Zealand. From the beginning of our marriage, and maybe even before, we Posted by suzythey in Around Europe in 88 Days | Aug 29, 2012
- Tirana & AthensThere is an estimated 1.18 million traffic related deaths world wide each year. I am willing to bet that a substantial amount of those are in Albania. (This statistic also puts into perspective my fear of flying as there is Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Aug 24, 2012