Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- Prague, Ceska Republika 2013 Part TwoDay 5: Wednesday 3rd April 2013:
So yesterday I left the hostel around 9:30am and headed for Namesti Republiky, via Celetna which seems a quite tacky tourist street which is a shame as it is the main street that connects the Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jul 11, 2013
- BuongiornoWe arrived in Rome to rain but full of excitement! We made our way on the train & metro to our accommodation after taking a lift up and down about 6 times to find the correct floor, maybe should have Posted by Georgeandkat in Europe | Jul 7, 2013
- Welcome to our bloghello everyone
this is our blog... we'll start in Vancouver and make our way to Calgary for July 3rd when our flight leaves for London.
make sure to check our travel map, it shows all the places we'll be staying Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jun 28, 2013
- Emily's Blog
Yesterday morning I woke up at 6:15 and began preparing for my last day at Hanze. After turning in my bike and lock I spent nearly 40 Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 20, 2013
- Melissa's Blog
Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 20, 2013
- Megan's Blog
He Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 19, 2013
- Doing Business in Europe
Over the past few days I had the privilege of joining five NSCC business students during their first week Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 3, 2013
- Planning - all the ins and outs!Hi all, so it's now just over a week until I leave, hahaha I'm not counting down the days or anything (10 to be exact) and i thought I would take the time and outline exactly what I have booked Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | May 15, 2013
- Traveling with a 4-year-old versus a 2-year-oldOnce again, we find ourselves with the opportunity for a big family trip. This time my husband has a conference in Trent, Italy, and we are turning it into a family vacation. Nearly two years have gone by since our Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | May 8, 2013
- Edinburgh Day 2 - Rosslyn ChapelWe took the bus 15A at a stop not far from the Scott Monument on Princess St. We bought a Day Pass for £3.50 (the adult single bus fare for Roslyn is £1.50. We may as well buy the Day Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Apr 21, 2013
- European Food - FranceAndouillette sausage: A far cry from the delicately refined German wurst, this beast is a truly gross chunky sausage, where as soon as you look at it and see what you are eating, you become much less interested in ingesting Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | May 6, 2013
- European Food - Spain & SwitzerlandSpain:
Tapas: Whilst in Barcelona we tried several tapas dishes including Squid Ink rice, grilled salted peppers, potato croquettes, and jamon which is Spain's cured ham.
[img=http:// Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | May 5, 2013
- European Food - ItalyPizza: The gigantic thin crusted slices, light, crisp, & fresh from the oven, with some nice toppings. Seriously addictive.
P Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | May 4, 2013
- European Food - AustriaGoulash: A homely meat stew (lamb or beef we assume), served with reconstituted bread dumplings.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | May 3, 2013
- European Food - Czech Republic & SlovakiaFood in Eastern Europe can easily be summed up in one word: Stodge. Perhaps that is unfair, but their cuisine is heavily centred around meat, cheese, potato, cabbage and the word fried. One thing is to be said for Eastern Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | May 2, 2013
- European Food - The Netherlands Part IIVlaamse frites: Crispy french fries typically served with creamy mayonnaise, the cone pictured has satay sauce.
Snert: We didn’t get a chance to try this soup, but I’m sure we can all agre Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Apr 30, 2013
- European Food - BelgiumDespite being in Belgium for only 90 minutes we did our best to sample as much of the food as possible.
Flemish Fries are apparently the national dish, I’m not sure if I believe that, twice cooked fries with a Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | Apr 29, 2013
- Captivating Continental EuropeThe biggest and longest holiday we've done so far, spanning most of Continental Europe. It was most definitely an eye opener. We could barely keep up with all the wonders and sights to take in.
We started the trip in Posted by Wongderful in Ameizing Andventures | Apr 28, 2013
- Paris Day 3 - Palace of Versailles & the Great Tourist CrowdTaking a train to Château de Versailles from Paris could be tricky because there're a few alternatives. This is what our Fraser staff's suggested. We took a train from Esplanade de la Défense to La Défense metro station on the Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Mar 31, 2013
- Dirigindo na europa - Alemanha e AustriaPara esta viagem, alugamos um carro no aeroporto de Frankfurt e seguimos rumo aos 5 paises planejados. Este post fala apenas da Austria e da Alemanha que são os países que passamos por enquanto.
Foi muito facil pegar o carro o Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Apr 24, 2013
- Paris Day 1 - La Defense, La Grande Arche, Eiffel TowerI must be not only a weary bone traveller, but a truly jaded one. Not only I didn't get excited when Etta said we're going to Paris, I'm actually feeling it's bit of a drag. "Not again!" was my immediate Posted by FrancisQ in RamBLer WithOUT BorDers | Mar 29, 2013
- Bill's European Adventure, 2001. Part 5: Verona and Venice
[center]While this pic looks like we were arguing, we were actually trying to get the gondola in the shot![/center]
Bought cheap fruit and bread on our way out of the hostel, Posted by BillLehane in Silly Billy | Mar 17, 2013
- Ever Evolving Travel PansWell, how life changes in an instant.
So we had lots of plans, lots of trips in the various stages of planning, but alas all has changed.
I worked out of town until just recently so that made any kind of travel Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 26, 2013
- Europe 2011[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/564012/IMG00070-20110627-1737.jpg thumb=http://photos.traveller Posted by Branny2468 in Travel Fondness | Feb 16, 2013
- Europe 2011Only a short trip for Europe in 2011, around 10 days in total by the time we got home and had left home. It was more of a lads holiday, since we had done the whole 18-30 holiday thing in Posted by Branny2468 in Travel Fondness | Feb 16, 2013