Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- Marseille , France
Marseille is the second largest city in France, I was attracted by the photos on the Port and the connection to Barcelona, so I have set my trip to visit Marseille after Paris before headin Posted by jokermiss in A Beacon Somewhere Around The World | Oct 11, 2011
I'm going to make this blog as brief as possible since I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep following leaving London for Dijon t Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 10, 2011
I just realized that I haven't written a new post since Monday of last week, and my life moves much too fast here for me to remem Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Oct 3, 2011
- The Journey Continues
A lot has changed since the last time I wrote last week, so I'll do my best to bring everything up to speed...
Friday was a pr Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Sep 26, 2011
- Where We AteWe had good experiences eating out while we were on our trip. Everywhere we went, entree portions were pretty generous. Unless my husband or I wanted to eat pretty lightly, our default mode was to order 2 entrees and share Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Sep 3, 2011
- Going to Europe AgainWhat a wonderful pleasure to visit so many countries again!
This are the countries we are going to visit:
* Czech Republic
* G Posted by mytripsandme in My Trips And Me...Mis Viajes y Yo | Sep 1, 2011
- Hostel WorldWe're now on the home stretch and have made it to New York, with a few days to see the sights before our flight out of JFK on Thursday. The night before last was our final stay in a hostel.
Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Aug 22, 2011
- Where We Stayed: Oberndorf in Tirol, AustriaThe Gartenhotel Rosenhof is a family-run hotel just outside of the village of Oberndof in Tirol, Austria. Kitzbuhel is a couple of miles (4 km) away. Based on the license plates in the parking lot, the Rosenhof serves a primarily Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 20, 2011
- Where We Stayed: MunichMotel One is a German hotel chain that bills itself as offering stylish yet affordable accommodations. We stayed at their Sendlinger Tor location on both the first and last night of our trip.
Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 13, 2011
- The ReturnTuesday, Aug. 2: We left Innsbruck for Munich. Because we had experienced a fair share of rain on our trip, and because we knew that there would be several weeks of fierce heat waiting for us in Arizona, we decided Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 7, 2011
- Bling!Sunday July 31: Today we left Oberdrauburg for Innsbruck. The fastest route took us through part of Italy.
We stopped in the town of Rio Pusteria for a lunch of spaghetti and gelato, both Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 5, 2011
- Market and MountainsOur internet connection has been bad to nonexistent since leaving Oberndorf, so I will be playing catch-up for a while.
Frday, July 29: This was a low-key day for us with intermittent rain. We took advantage of some clear moments to Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 2, 2011
- BMW Welt (world)This place is part showroom for BMW, part pick-up location for people doing European Delivery of their cars. The main floor has a variety of old and new cars and motorcycles on display, along with some exhibits and demos about Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jul 29, 2011
- Mist and musings in La SerenissimaI feel as though I already know Venice, despite never having been there. Like the Taj Mahal or the Pyramids, the city has been featured in so many magazines, documentaries, films, paintings, and books that it is more familiar Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Jul 28, 2011
- Guten tagGreetings from Oberndorf in Tirol, Austria!
These have been a tiring few days. We left home Sunday morning. We were set to have a 2-hour layover in Philadelphia, but our flight from Phoenix to Philly landed late because of weather and Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jul 27, 2011
- Its a Small World After AllWell, well, well... it seems like only moments ago that I was emerging from Heathrow airport, bleary eyed, with battered and bandaged boyfriend in tow. A years’ worth of travelling almost culminating in our untimely demise in the back Posted by CarlaTracy in Road Trippin' Europe | Jul 25, 2011
- Crazy Farmers Day Market in Ronneby, Sweden
I recently visited a lovely market called Tosia Bonnadan - Crazy Farmers Day in my neighbour town Ronneby in Sweden. Ronneby is about 30 kilometres f Posted by ropcorn in My life in Sweden | Jul 19, 2011
- Spanish Baby FoodAs I mentioned in a previous post, we bought jarred baby food while we were in Spain. In this post, I'll give an overview of what we found and how they went over with our taste tester, who was 12 Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jul 1, 2011
- Hotel AdventuresAs I promised some time ago, I wanted to write about the hotels in Europe, at least the ones we stayed at. I have referred to each of the hotels in various blogs but will write some additional det Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 20, 2011
- Prague with Love
Prague was a dream destination to get to. I remember the dying wish of a friend who so dearly loved to visit Prague if he had a chance before he dies but he didn’t. With me going there, some Posted by jokermiss in A Beacon Somewhere Around The World | Jun 20, 2011
- Traveling with a 1-year-old vs. a 2-year-oldEven though we took our daughter to Spain last year, she has changed so much that it's hard to predict what it will be like traveling with her this time around. When we were deciding whether to go to Germany Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jun 16, 2011
- An Opera at the Estates TheaterWhen I first visited Prague, maybe 8 or 9 years ago, I was with my friends Dieter and Inge. We did a walking tour of the old town, Stare Mesto. This area was originally laid out in about 800a.d. and Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | May 28, 2011
- We go to Europe again!
===Going to Europe again is a fascinating experience for me. This time we travel from Vancouver to London, stay there for a couple of days, then we go to other countries along Eur Posted by mytripsandme in My Trips And Me...Mis Viajes y Yo | May 24, 2011
- Amsterdam Our last stop on our tour of Europe was The Netherlands
which is also known as Holland. We stayed in Amsterdam which
is the country's largest city and has a population of 780,000 and
attracts over 3.7 Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | May 24, 2011
- Switzerland Switzerland has became one of my faviourite countries.
It offers breathtaking scenery and amazing natural
beauty everywhere you look, from the gorgeous Swiss Alps
to it's many beautiful lakes. The four national languages of
Switzerland are German, Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | May 18, 2011