Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part IIIThe next leg of the European circuit was to the “Boot country”, well that’s how Italy looks on the map anyway! I was super thrilled when we reached Rome as this was the city I was looking forward the most Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Nov 21, 2012
- London, July 2012.[float=left][/float]The reason I decided to go to London was because of a disagreement. Long
story short I had planned to visit a beach destination with a 'close' friend and
had been planning for months only to be told a few Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Sep 29, 2012
- The IdeaLogan and I were married on November 22, 2008 in my family home in Nevada. About a week later, we moved to his home in New Zealand. From the beginning of our marriage, and maybe even before, we Posted by suzythey in Around Europe in 88 Days | Aug 29, 2012
- Tirana & AthensThere is an estimated 1.18 million traffic related deaths world wide each year. I am willing to bet that a substantial amount of those are in Albania. (This statistic also puts into perspective my fear of flying as there is Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Aug 24, 2012
- One Day Till Takeoff===It's Official: I'm on Vacation!===
[left]Our trip was conceived back in February when my plans to visit Europe with another friend fell through and I discovered that the A Posted by jdock in European Travels | Aug 20, 2012
- The Adventure Continues - Europe Bound!!!Our good fortune continues as our Endless Summer Epic Adventure is still going strong. Up next: Europe! - with our first stop in Barcelona, Spain.
Although we prefer not to fly American airlines intercontinental, a left-over credit made it worthwhile Posted by jim-n-mark in Jim and Mark's Epic Amero-Euro Adventure | Aug 9, 2012
- We need your help!Dear European friends,
as you may or may not know, GaHui and me will be traveling around Europe for two months starting late September. We've already made a list of countries we'd like to visit, and although we aren't 100% sure Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Aug 2, 2012
- NEED HELP WITH EUROPEAN VISA REQUIREMENTTo whom it may concern,
My name is Katherine Keane, i'm a 21 year old Australian Citizen currently holidaying in Italy and planning to continue travel across Europe.
I arrived in Paris, France on the 1st of July and in Tuscany, Italy Posted by Kat.keane123 in NEED HELP WITH EUROPEAN VISA REQUIREMENT | Jul 13, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part IIThe second leg of our Europe tour started with us flying to Vienna from Frankfurt. Vienna is the largest city as well as the capital of Austria. Almost immediately we left for a bus tour of the city to familiarise Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Jul 10, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part IEurope has for some reason always been my dream destination. And this year, the dream came true.
Our journey to the west started on the 24th of May aboard a Lufthansa A380 flight to Frankfurt. (By the way the A380 experience Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Jul 5, 2012
- An Intro To Our AdventureSometimes you have to start before the beginning. In our case it started with Jim throwing caution to the wind and having the cojones to proclaim to his boss that he wanted a break. Some have said that Posted by jim-n-mark in Jim and Mark's Epic Amero-Euro Adventure | Jun 27, 2012
- When Following The Path Of Enlightenment Gets You LostI was standing deep in irony. Mel and I took a moments pause to keep calm, and try and get our bearings. We were in the forest of Meteora in the north of Greece, where ancient monks had once taken Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 22, 2012
- A Taste of Europe
Posted by KellieBarnes in Eyes Wide Open | Jun 21, 2012
- Our Day With AthenaWe were standing at the seaport in Santorini, waiting for our ferry to Athens. Sad of our departure we were embracing our last moments in paradise. We breathed in the sea breeze as if it were our last breath, letting Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 20, 2012
- The Crimson Wash of ParadiseI love days like this. Soaring high above the world. Dancing the dance of the wind. She and I, wings outstretched, twirl and loop around each other, in an invisible embrace. Her warm air gently lifts me, propelling me closer Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 19, 2012
- Old, New, Borrowed and Blue. If there is a Hell, I call it Turkeys overnight buses. We arrived off ours in Pamukkale at 6am, after getting zero sleep. We had heard various things about the natural wonder of this place, everything from enthusiastic endorsements to Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 18, 2012
- Cappadocia Rocks!One of the amazing things about our travels on this trip is the variety of landscapes we have been through. From the modernised cities like London, the rolling hills of Scotland, the Imperialistic romanticism of Paris and Vienna, the canals Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 12, 2012
- A Spice For All Senses - IstanbulI guess every traveller is searching for something. Inspiration, enlightenment, knowledge, self discovery, there could be any number of things. I myself don’t know exactly what I am looking for, probably a mixture of all those things, but in any Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 11, 2012
- Lots of Trips in the PlansSo now I have 3 big trips in various stages of planning and 3 small trips. Trying to keep everything straight is becoming a challenge.
In July we have a camping trip to Grover Hot Springs near Lake Tahoe, then a Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 7, 2012
- Business Summer School in the Netherlands Kicks Off!
For the second year in a row a group of first-year students from the NSCC School of Business is participating in summer school p Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | May 26, 2012
- May 2012 - Departure Minus 6...Daydream Believer"The dream is always bigger than the reality. That's what keeps us going - trying to match the dream." Andrew James Gibson.
In six months' time, the dream gets real. We'll be on a plane for Paris.
Back in Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | May 28, 2012
- Pre-trip BabbleTravel blog.. umm.. okay.. right.. bloody writer’s block, well screw you.. here we go!
I don’t really do this for a living and it’s actually my first brush with “writing” in a long long time – emails at work notwithstanding. So Posted by monisriz in Euro Trippin' 2012 | May 26, 2012
- Beautiful PragueBreakfast was awesome. Surely I'm starting with the best hostel in Europe? It's going to be a hard act to follow. After breakfast, I caught the tram into town but got on the wrong one and ended up getting dropped Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 20, 2012
- A Piece Of Coal In The Wilderness - MoscowSo, for our whole trip up until Russia, we had either planned ourselves or made up on the fly all the details ie accommodation and transport. But in Russia, that soviet power trip very much remains, and their need to Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | May 20, 2012
- Getting there!Accommodation: Sir Toby's Hostel - highly recommended!
I cannot believe I am starting with a hangover. I shouldn't be surprised, it's so typical of me. But let me start at the beginning.
My flight to Sydney was the best I've ever Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 19, 2012