Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road againToday we drove through the tranquil east fjords (as our itinerary claims) it was a bit of a boring day in Iceland terms. There was windy rugged coast lines, rough seas, black beaches, extinct volcanoes, towering mountains with bare rock Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 8, 2015
- Are we in a Dr Seuss book?
Keep to the right keep to the right was my mantra today as we drove across lava plains, round a glacier, through rain, around round abouts, we passed cars and over single Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 7, 2015
- Rain sun waterfall & repeatAre you ready for this ........
[img=http://photos Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 6, 2015
- WARNING contains explicit materialSo we had a down day in Reykjavik and how else do you spend it window shopping, a trip to the penis museum & plotting tomorrow's drive.
One member of our group was keen to visit the Icelandic Phallological Museum Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 5, 2015
- We have landed on the moonGoodbye Germany, Hello Iceland!
I'm sure we took a wrong turn at Amsterdam and arrived on the moon (it was thick cloud most of the time so anything could hav Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 4, 2015
- Three Woman & a Watermelon Named Wilson
So that is how my day started, a traditional Bavarian breakfast -Yum
The three of us (we picked up Birte's Mum last night) and the watermelon living in Birte's car Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 3, 2015
- Plane Spotting & SurfingOur day starting with a spot of plane spotting at the Munich Airport only a couple of kilometres walk from Birtes house.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/A2 Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 2, 2015
- Stuff Disney I'm an Aussie bob sledder heading towards gold..... But I don't look good in Lycra
Woke up hangover free from German beer, it was after 6am I beat jet lag (yes) , all was good in my world.
Today's plan was to tick something off the bucket list, Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 1, 2015
- Oktoberfest 2015Guess what I finally saw ....
Yup the palm tree at Dubai. Flights were a little bumpy but since I seem to becoming a pro at flying it didn't seem to worry me this ti Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Sep 30, 2015
- Red lights, bikes and munchiesAmsterdam, wow. Where to start! Such a crazy fun city to start my Euro trip!
Amsterdam is a stunning city filled with so much history and so so many b Posted by kmklu1 in Kristina's Travel Blog | Sep 15, 2015
- First Sight of Eiffel Tower Posted by lovenightingale in Due West | Sep 1, 2015
- Here we go again.....[right]28 August 2015[/right]
==One week and counting....==
Yes, we're traveling again. Actually this year it feels as if we haven't stopped moving. I was going to blog our trip in the spring which was a road trip back east, Posted by pjburke in It's the Journey....not the Destination | Aug 28, 2015
- PAMUKKALE & HIERAPOLIS, TURKEY
I took a 10hr night bus to Pamukkale from Goreme for $28CAD. During the last hour the bus stopped, woke everyone up, and switched from the bus to several vans. Not sure why as no one s Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 7, 2015
- Behind the Eurovision CurtainAfter over 5 months on the road in Asia I decided to head back to Europe for a few weeks for three reasons...
1. A friend was having his stag do in Prague, one not to miss
2. I had been planning Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Aug 7, 2015
- CAPPADOCIA, TURKEY
Cappadocia ... WOW! Its as awesome as I was hoping it would be! From hot air ballooning over the valley of hoodoos, to cave dwellings and underground cities ... such a unique place to Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 6, 2015
- ISTANBUL, TURKEY
Istanbul ... my favorite city! And I don't say that lightly ... I have been to many countries, even more cities, and all continents but one ... so when I say Istanbul is my favorite Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jul 31, 2015
- ROME, ITALY
I had only one day in Rome, and not even a full day. My train from Naples arrived at 1:30pm, and my flight to Istanbul departed at 9pm. But in between those hours I kept busy sightseei Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jul 30, 2015
- BAY OF NAPLES, ITALYMy next stop in Italy was Naples. I arrived via train from Venice. I just used Naples as a jumping off point though to see some of the islands in the Bay of Naples. There's not too much to see Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jul 24, 2015
- VENICE, ITALY.
Italy!! Beautiful, beautiful Italy! This was my first time to Europe and it didn't disappoint. One of the easiest countries I've ever traveled in. I landed in Rome, found the Trenital Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jul 15, 2015
- Day 3 - Cologne - Hamlin - Hamburg
On the bus again was the theme of today! We were on the bus for a very long time as we had quite the drive ahead of us. We both enjoyed our time in Cologne, but it Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | Jun 5, 2015
- Day 2 - Rhine Valley, St Goar, Boppard and Cologne
Day 2 of our tour was very busy. We were changing states again in Germany and had an early start. Bags were packed and stomachs full from a delicious breakfast and we were ready for what d Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | Jun 4, 2015
- Greetings!Hello friends, and welcome to my blog! Here I will be documenting my travels in the upcoming year through pictures, videos and stories. Please feel free to drop a comment on any of the posts, let me know what you Posted by LucasDunbar in Wandering Thoughts | Jun 2, 2015
- To the Intercontinental Border: Asia - EuropeYekaterinburg, December 29th 2014
When I was in Istanbul, I had difficulty figuring out whether I was on the Asian side or on the European side.
But here, I can tell for sure wheth Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jun 1, 2015
- Europe Travel as a Political Act: Don't let Fear stop you!For a large part of my adult life, I was AFRAID to travel to Europe. Considering all of the world destinations I have traveled to in the last few years, this may be surprising to those who know me. Posted by Gerriv in Travels with Gerri | May 30, 2015
- Day 1: Frankfurt, Germany[center][/center]
This was the first day of our tour. We flew into Frankfurt from Copenhagen, after our lengthy goodbyes to Kris' family. We missed our transfers, so we thought, and decided to taxi into our hotel in Offenbach. We arrived Posted by Kris and Kayla in Our European Adventure 2015 | May 29, 2015