Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- Which are the most interesting cities in Europe Paris, Berlin and Rome would be my top three pics in Europe. They are absolutely must visit places. They are full of interesting, long history, great architecture, amazing museums and cafeterias with unique cuisines!
Going to Paris for a romantic Posted by EU_Backpacker in Travel Europe on a Shoe-String Budget | Jan 16, 2013
- day 1: arrival at iceland
we arrived at keflavik on the 29 october – a calm and pretty day in iceland.
keflavik airport is iceland’s main international airport that houses the country’s main carrier, iceland a Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
- welcome to iceland
journeying to iceland is something everyone should do at least once in their lifetimes if nature and a love for geology are things close to your hearts.
the country is a wonderland fo Posted by icecoldland in Ice Cold Land | Jan 2, 2013
[[http://chrisdriver11.wordpress.com|Click here to be sent to my Phtography Blog]] Posted by chrisd11 in My Travel Photography | Dec 7, 2012
Meeting my girlfriend for the first time in six months was definitely strange...I had booked a room at the beautiful Double Tree Hotel in Milan and when I finally arrived at the desk after hours of sitting in trains, planes Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Dec 1, 2012
- June 2012 - Departure Minus 5...Packing Challenge Accepted!"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes." Walt Whitman
I've been reading some [[http://intelligenttravel.nationalgeographic.com/2012/02/24/the-10-rules-of-packing/|fantastic blogs]] which co Posted by mark.kalie.kobi in A Very Gladwin Adventure | Nov 23, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part III (Contd...)Early next morning, it was time to travel to a new city, the capital of the Italian region of Tuscany; Florence. Florence was the centre of medieval European trade and finance and one of the wealthiest cities of the time. Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Nov 21, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part IIIThe next leg of the European circuit was to the “Boot country”, well that’s how Italy looks on the map anyway! I was super thrilled when we reached Rome as this was the city I was looking forward the most Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Nov 21, 2012
- London, July 2012.[float=left][/float]The reason I decided to go to London was because of a disagreement. Long
story short I had planned to visit a beach destination with a 'close' friend and
had been planning for months only to be told a few Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Sep 29, 2012
- The IdeaLogan and I were married on November 22, 2008 in my family home in Nevada. About a week later, we moved to his home in New Zealand. From the beginning of our marriage, and maybe even before, we Posted by suzythey in Around Europe in 88 Days | Aug 29, 2012
- Tirana & AthensThere is an estimated 1.18 million traffic related deaths world wide each year. I am willing to bet that a substantial amount of those are in Albania. (This statistic also puts into perspective my fear of flying as there is Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Aug 24, 2012
- One Day Till Takeoff===It's Official: I'm on Vacation!===
[left]Our trip was conceived back in February when my plans to visit Europe with another friend fell through and I discovered that the A Posted by jdock in European Travels | Aug 20, 2012
- The Adventure Continues - Europe Bound!!!Our good fortune continues as our Endless Summer Epic Adventure is still going strong. Up next: Europe! - with our first stop in Barcelona, Spain.
Although we prefer not to fly American airlines intercontinental, a left-over credit made it worthwhile Posted by jim-n-mark in Jim and Mark's Epic Amero-Euro Adventure | Aug 9, 2012
- We need your help!Dear European friends,
as you may or may not know, GaHui and me will be traveling around Europe for two months starting late September. We've already made a list of countries we'd like to visit, and although we aren't 100% sure Posted by Anon of Holland in A Dutchman in Korea | Aug 2, 2012
- NEED HELP WITH EUROPEAN VISA REQUIREMENTTo whom it may concern,
My name is Katherine Keane, i'm a 21 year old Australian Citizen currently holidaying in Italy and planning to continue travel across Europe.
I arrived in Paris, France on the 1st of July and in Tuscany, Italy Posted by Kat.keane123 in NEED HELP WITH EUROPEAN VISA REQUIREMENT | Jul 13, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part IIThe second leg of our Europe tour started with us flying to Vienna from Frankfurt. Vienna is the largest city as well as the capital of Austria. Almost immediately we left for a bus tour of the city to familiarise Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Jul 10, 2012
- Of Castles, Concerts and the Colosseum - Part IEurope has for some reason always been my dream destination. And this year, the dream came true.
Our journey to the west started on the 24th of May aboard a Lufthansa A380 flight to Frankfurt. (By the way the A380 experience Posted by vinaya88 in Voyages of a Peregrine | Jul 5, 2012
- An Intro To Our AdventureSometimes you have to start before the beginning. In our case it started with Jim throwing caution to the wind and having the cojones to proclaim to his boss that he wanted a break. Some have said that Posted by jim-n-mark in Jim and Mark's Epic Amero-Euro Adventure | Jun 27, 2012
- When Following The Path Of Enlightenment Gets You LostI was standing deep in irony. Mel and I took a moments pause to keep calm, and try and get our bearings. We were in the forest of Meteora in the north of Greece, where ancient monks had once taken Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 22, 2012
- A Taste of Europe
Posted by KellieBarnes in Eyes Wide Open | Jun 21, 2012
- Our Day With AthenaWe were standing at the seaport in Santorini, waiting for our ferry to Athens. Sad of our departure we were embracing our last moments in paradise. We breathed in the sea breeze as if it were our last breath, letting Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 20, 2012
- The Crimson Wash of ParadiseI love days like this. Soaring high above the world. Dancing the dance of the wind. She and I, wings outstretched, twirl and loop around each other, in an invisible embrace. Her warm air gently lifts me, propelling me closer Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 19, 2012
- Old, New, Borrowed and Blue. If there is a Hell, I call it Turkeys overnight buses. We arrived off ours in Pamukkale at 6am, after getting zero sleep. We had heard various things about the natural wonder of this place, everything from enthusiastic endorsements to Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 18, 2012
- Cappadocia Rocks!One of the amazing things about our travels on this trip is the variety of landscapes we have been through. From the modernised cities like London, the rolling hills of Scotland, the Imperialistic romanticism of Paris and Vienna, the canals Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 12, 2012
- A Spice For All Senses - IstanbulI guess every traveller is searching for something. Inspiration, enlightenment, knowledge, self discovery, there could be any number of things. I myself don’t know exactly what I am looking for, probably a mixture of all those things, but in any Posted by Clayton30 in Heiho | Jun 11, 2012