Blog Entries tagged 'Europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Europe'
- Backpacking in Budapest, Hungary[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fovLQ5X9nM|Backpacking in Budapest: First time to Europe]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Dec 5, 2014
- Gallery of Europe [Part 4]Hey guys heres a very brief one on the photos taken during our Intrepid tour of Eastern Europe, I have decided to pick a few photos out of the lot that standout more rather than upload a month worth of Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Dec 2, 2014
- Dublin, IrelandSo I went to Dublin this weekend. Gotta love spontaneous international trips that are an option for university students that don’t live in a country that is a gazillion miles away from EVERYTHING!!! (Don’t worry Australia, I still love you.) Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Nov 16, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- How it all startedThroughout school, I was never too clear on what it was I wanted to do with my life however I did know that at some point I needed to travel.
After what I consider to be a rather rough year Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 9, 2014
- Berlin, Germany Ok first something needs to be addressed. I am not travelling anymore. I am settled at my University in Hatfield, England. In fact I have been settled for so long that my room has had a chance to become Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Oct 22, 2014
- pre-trip planningWhen I was in primary school I decided I wanted to be a journalist when I grew up, because I loved writing. One day I asked my parents how much it costs to go to university to study journalism. My Posted by elizavdl in UK/Europe 2014 | Oct 16, 2014
- Gallery of Europe [Part 2]Hey guys, welcome to Gallery of Europe Part 2 where this pretty much covers the best images of our time in Germany plus the Austrian city of Salzburg using my favourite HDR (high dynamic range) photo processing techniques and with Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 1, 2014
- Mauthausen - Concentration Camp Mauthausen is an area in Austria that housed a concentration camp. It has been maintained as a museum following the events of the holocaust. I did not spend much time here, but I felt that it deserved its own post.
This Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 20, 2014
- Vienna, Austria Firstly, and most importantly: my head hurts. A lot…
…. Kids. Alcohol is bad.
I refused however, REFUSED, to let this stop me from enjoying Vienna. Self-inflicted illness is just not a good enough excuse to miss this city. I Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 19, 2014
- Budapest, Hungary So here is a city that I legitimately had no idea what to expect from. Budapest.
No one I know has been to Hungary. I have heard of the country before of course, but apart from having a name that Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 19, 2014
- Romantik Altstadt und Philosophenweg - HeidelbergSo after an overnight stop in Cologne (saw the cathedral, drank some Kölsch...well Lewis did, and saw the Rhine river) we arrived in Heidelberg.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/679578/I Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 18, 2014
- Belgrade, SerbiaMy latest little adventure took place in the capital of Serbia, Belgrade. This is an interesting city. Other towns that I have visited in recent days I have described as ‘charming’ and ‘magical’. I am not sure that is fitting Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 15, 2014
- Bosnia and HerzegovinaOur first stop after leaving Croatia was the town of Mostar in Herzegovina. This town holds the bridge ‘Stari Most’ which has become particularly famous for Australians since Hamish and Andy jumped off it in their European ‘gap year’ adventures. Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 12, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - AmsterdamSince arriving in Amsterdam we definitely saw a lot of variety and opposites in cuisine. There is cuisine from all over the world. The biggest noticeable thing was the amount of deep fried American food (and frites stores) and Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 12, 2014
- Dubrovnik, Croatia In advance, I don’t think this post will ever be able to do justice to how much I fell in love with this city. I’m a girl that loves history, beaches, mountains, food, coffee and wine. Well….. I may have Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- Tirana, Albania So today my topdeck tour had a one night stop in Tirana, Albania.
I had no idea how complicated and devastating the history is for this country. It seems that every empire that existed in Eastern Europe throughout history at Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Sep 11, 2014
- World Cup Fever![img=http: Posted by Jack'sWild in World Cup Fever! | Sep 4, 2014
- The packing puzzleSo for the last few days we have been trying to pack our bags. Here’s a bit about our backpacks; we trawled through reviews and prices on the internet until we eventually managed to find the best value for our Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 1, 2014
- Our First Post
So it is finally happening!! We have both the left the security of our jobs. Our house in Auckland is packed up. Trips to all of our favourite places in Auckland have happened. Our Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 31, 2014
- I'm in a transitional periodI can't think of a more appropriate city to begin my next phase of my journey than Istanbul. As the only city in the world on two continents it's an appropriate bridge, both physically (Bosphorus Bridge) and metaphorically. Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 25, 2014
- Paying Respect to the Great Actors/Singers of YesteryearsThe Canton of Vaud
Of all the places I've been to in Switzerland, the Canton of Vaud is one of those that really have it all.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/684212/20130711_200 Posted by chriskk in Plotting Memories | Aug 21, 2014
- Last Day in EuropeWe had to be at the Belgium airport by 8am Sunday to return the car and pick up another for just 2 days. We were able to arrive right at 8am after sleeping in a rest stop just north of Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 17, 2014
- Copenhagen, the Last Of ScandinaviaWhen we first arrive in a new city we either go to the tourist information center, if we have located it on a map, or we find people and ask directions. Copenhagen was no different.
It was evening when we Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 3, 2014
- First Failed MissionI rented a car in Munich to drive up to Eifel National Park near Cologne. The Nurburgring was also nearby my hotel. I had read that Eifel was Germany's first and only international dark sky park and I Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 3, 2014