- Fiji Time.....Well we have now completed our Fiji experience and can say we chilled out, relaxed and recovered during our stay fully getting into swing of "Fiji Time". We discovered quickly that you don't go for something to eat when you Posted by CandL in The BIG Trip | Apr 12, 2014
- Island Hopping Fiji's Fantastic Yasawa Islands...
For the past two weeks of our trip we have been very indulgent, relaxing on some of Fiji's (and probably the world's) most beautiful, idyllic islands. We've called this, our hol Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Mar 15, 2014
- Lautoka, Fiji[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/460DDD1F2219AC6 Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Feb 6, 2014
- Dravuni Island FijiWoke to totally overcast sky and humidity had exceeded 100% resulting in a light rain. A quick breakfast and we were on the first tender to go ashore, there were only about 30 of us which made for comfortable Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 3, 2014
- Port Denarau FijiCalm seas again this morning and another interesting sunrise. At 06:00 it was already hot and very humid. Usual routine, breakfast, prepare to go ashore, obtain a tender ticket and wait for the tender. The trip from Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 3, 2014
- Savusavu FijiCalm seas and a gentle breeze made my waiting on deck for the sunrise very pleasant. Right on schedule the sun popped over the horizon and there was a beautiful honey colour to the sky. Had our breakfast Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 1, 2014
- Suva Viti Levu FijiNice hint of a sunrise as we approached the island of Viti Levu and the port of Suva. We were treated to the regular welcome by the Royal Fiji Police Band looking very sharp in their striking uniforms. Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 1, 2014
- Sea Day Three - Sailing to FijiA relatively calm sea, wind about 30 knots and almost total cloud cover this morning. No joy with regard to the sunrise leaving me with a dilemma as to what to capture aboard.
Our routine for sea days is pretty Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Jan 30, 2014
- Waya Island, Yasawas, FijiWaya Island, Yasawas, Fiji
We flew from Calgary to Vancouver to Los Angeles to Nadi, Fiji, where we were picked up by van and taken to a small marina where we took a boat to Waya, a small island in the Posted by KathleenandDave in Our Great Escape | Jan 5, 2014
- Port of Suva, Viti Levu, FijiWe awoke at 0420 when the ship's anchor was dropped overboard. We were not due in Suva until 0700 and couldn't understand why we were almost 3 hours ahead of schedule ?? The mystery was solved when I Posted by greynomadm in 2013 Polynesia Cruise | Oct 2, 2013
- Skipped a DayOvernight we crossed back over the International Date Line and skipped from Sunday to Tuesday in an instant. The sunrise was masked by rainclouds and there was little or no colour today. There were some interesting storm clouds and Posted by greynomadm in 2013 Polynesia Cruise | Oct 1, 2013
- Au revoir FijiUn triste au revoir de l'aeroport de Nadi
A sad goodbye and the end of 'Fiji-time'.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by emjim in Emily and Jimmy Go Global! | Sep 17, 2013
- "Bula!" Des Iles ParadisiaquePour ne pas vous le cacher, on a du souffrir un peu avant d'arrivé à notre destination final: les Îles Fidji. Pour commencer 10h30 d'avion entre Los Angeles à Nadi. Départ 23h30 : super on va pouvoir dormir dans l'avion Posted by emjim in Emily and Jimmy Go Global! | Sep 10, 2013
- Fiji Time!We are aboard the busy flight which has been changed from a fancy new Airbus to a boring old Boeing, with no entertainment consoles! Never mind that, but we are also not seated together. It is a short flight Posted by bumble_bee in Planet E&C | Jul 11, 2013
- Island Hopping - Fiji TiiiiiiimeWho'd of thought WiFi on a boat in the middle of the South Pacific?! Here's what we've been up to in Fiji!
It took us a long time to decide what sort of island hopping we wanted to do. Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 8, 2013
- Fiji BoundWe arrived in Fiji yesterday evening and somehow managed to spend 3 hours in the airport going through security and getting harrassed by travel agents. WE finally got out though and are in a hostel right on the beach. Perfect! Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 1, 2013
- It's FIJI Time<[[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/38/|中文版]]>
In Fiji, there is a term you must need to know. There’s no need to speak out these two words, but I can actually feel it in my personal experiences. Guess what is it?
Before getting onto the plane, the Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Jan 9, 2013
- fiji pictures alex n cam before wedingyeeeew what a fun trip till we got grumpy
heres some pics and then ill do weding pics
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/495009/P52 Posted by AlexGrind in FIJI | Jun 18, 2013
- Fiji So my next destination is Fiji. It’s very exotic and different. The flight process was somewhat extensive though. On August 1st I left from Wellington on Air New Zealand flight 466, departing at 3:00p.m. and stopping in Auckland at 4:00p.m. Posted by kquintal in My dream trip | Jun 10, 2013
- Nadi, Fiji Day 2 & 3 Even though I am Catholic, I decided to visit a Hindu temple on my second day in Nadi. The temple I visited was called Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple and it Posted by liezelmarie in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- Nadi, Fiji Day 1 The last city I visited on my dream trip around the world was Nadi, Fiji. I took a 3 hr 5 min direct flight there from Auckland, New Zealand. My Posted by liezelmarie in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- Nadi, FijiAfter the longest ordeal of my life, I have finally arrived at my first stop in the Oceania region, Nadi, Fiji!!! It was very difficult travelling from Guyana to Fiji, but where there's a will there's a way, and let Posted by michaelat in My Dream Trip Around The World | May 26, 2013
- Pacific Harbour - Day 170It is our last full day in Fiji and even though we have not done a great deal the time has gone really quickly. The weather has been variable always warm but there have been cloudy days and this afternoon Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | May 7, 2013
- Bula From Fiji - Day 165We had a good flight out of Auckland on a brand new plane with Air Pacific and arrived in Nadi on Vita Levu, Fijis largest island at 4pm. A Fijian band was playing as we went through immigration which got Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | May 3, 2013
- FijiThe few days in Fiji were a great way to begin the South Pacific journey. Airplane landed at Nadi airport and was on a boat to Waya island shortly after arrival. The '3 hour tour' to the Yasawas islands began Posted by ReneeTravels in South Pacific Travels | Mar 31, 2013