- monday already where has the day gone.Hi everyone..... Hope all is well for you....
A busy weekend and Friday....
Friday was sports day.... in Suva re Special Olympics.. it was the first time the class I am with have participated.... Well those that were allowed to Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 28, 2014
- hi hi hiHi all, well u should see my hands, they are allllllll coloured. we did some hand painting.... They are to put on the thanku photo we are going to take tomorrow for those who contributed to the Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 22, 2014
- hi everyoneHi all, well it's been a warmer one today in down town suva... makes one a bit more sleepy....
I was in bed reallllllly early last night as in 10pm.... I am sleeping sooooo soundly.... Up at 6am every Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 18, 2014
- hi all from Suva (tuesday - Wednesday)Hi everyone, it 12.30am. I am about to go to bed... thought I would say hi for a moment...
A lovely day at the school today, this morning I was able to take the boxes, it was lovely to Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 17, 2014
- MORNING, YadraGidday every one..... its 3.55am in Adelaide but not soooooooooo bad in Fiji, only 6.25am... Still early enough heheheeh...
Well, the boxes have arrived, that many of you supported with goods and money.. well they are safe.... I will Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 15, 2014
- BULA VINAKA DAY 2HI all Already another day almost gone, I find it hard to believe that I am here for the 4 months.. I am feeling realllllllly blessed, to think that 25yrs ago when I met Mere and Sam in my Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 8, 2014
- Hi again from fijiHI there, well I didn't drag out one of the nieces last night to go for a walk or similar, but Mere and a couple of the kids and I went to see Mere's parents who live with Mere's youngest Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 8, 2014
- Sunday Afternoon in FijiHi everyone, well I have had 2 nights in Fiji. Today is Sunday afternoon. There are 10 in the house and I think 7 of them are trying to have a sleep. hehehe.. I am obviously not Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 6, 2014
- Bula!“You would look good with cornrows”, the lady says as she draws a line with her finger on my head where she would do it.
"It would keep it out of your face. Just a few on top so your hair Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Aug 15, 2014
- Fiji- time; part two
In the blink of an eye I'm in the final of six weeks spent in Fiji! It has gone real quick but at the same time there's been moments where I near thought time stood sti Posted by kristoregraven in Travel time | Aug 10, 2014
- Fiji- timeSo, the internet in Fiji is not ideal for keeping up with blogging. I am actually liking the lack of connectivity though, for a change, but now that I do have internet and time, I thought I'd give a recap Posted by kristoregraven in Travel time | Jul 22, 2014
- Bula, from FijiWell, we are coming to the end of our six night sojourn in Fiji and it has been just wonderful!
The people of Fiji are welcoming, hospitable and fun, and this has made our stay here particularly memorable. It is by Posted by blandy75 in Paul & Clare's Round the World Trip | Jul 21, 2014
- LAST PLACE TO VISIT!!We have the opportunity to visit Los Angeles, and Beverly Hill. Although it was only a couple of hours, we had brilliant time over there. To cross the enormous city of LA and see the expensive and luxury stores in Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | May 20, 2014
- Bula! Ci aspettavamo spiagge da favola, un albergo di quelli un po' arroganti, dei posti dove lo snorkeling sarebbe stato particolarmente sorprendente... E tutto questo lo abbiamo trovato. Però non ci saremmo mai aspettati un'accoglienza così calorosa. Eh sì, c Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | May 8, 2014
- Fiji Time.....Well we have now completed our Fiji experience and can say we chilled out, relaxed and recovered during our stay fully getting into swing of "Fiji Time". We discovered quickly that you don't go for something to eat when you Posted by CandL in The BIG Trip | Apr 12, 2014
- Island Hopping Fiji's Fantastic Yasawa Islands...
For the past two weeks of our trip we have been very indulgent, relaxing on some of Fiji's (and probably the world's) most beautiful, idyllic islands. We've called this, our hol Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Mar 15, 2014
- Lautoka, Fiji[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/460DDD1F2219AC6 Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Feb 6, 2014
- Dravuni Island FijiWoke to totally overcast sky and humidity had exceeded 100% resulting in a light rain. A quick breakfast and we were on the first tender to go ashore, there were only about 30 of us which made for comfortable Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 3, 2014
- Port Denarau FijiCalm seas again this morning and another interesting sunrise. At 06:00 it was already hot and very humid. Usual routine, breakfast, prepare to go ashore, obtain a tender ticket and wait for the tender. The trip from Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 3, 2014
- Savusavu FijiCalm seas and a gentle breeze made my waiting on deck for the sunrise very pleasant. Right on schedule the sun popped over the horizon and there was a beautiful honey colour to the sky. Had our breakfast Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 1, 2014
- Suva Viti Levu FijiNice hint of a sunrise as we approached the island of Viti Levu and the port of Suva. We were treated to the regular welcome by the Royal Fiji Police Band looking very sharp in their striking uniforms. Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Feb 1, 2014
- Sea Day Three - Sailing to FijiA relatively calm sea, wind about 30 knots and almost total cloud cover this morning. No joy with regard to the sunrise leaving me with a dilemma as to what to capture aboard.
Our routine for sea days is pretty Posted by greynomadm in 2014-01 Islands | Jan 30, 2014
- Waya Island, Yasawas, FijiWaya Island, Yasawas, Fiji
We flew from Calgary to Vancouver to Los Angeles to Nadi, Fiji, where we were picked up by van and taken to a small marina where we took a boat to Waya, a small island in the Posted by KathleenandDave in Our Great Escape | Jan 5, 2014
- Port of Suva, Viti Levu, FijiWe awoke at 0420 when the ship's anchor was dropped overboard. We were not due in Suva until 0700 and couldn't understand why we were almost 3 hours ahead of schedule ?? The mystery was solved when I Posted by greynomadm in 2013 Polynesia Cruise | Oct 2, 2013
- Skipped a DayOvernight we crossed back over the International Date Line and skipped from Sunday to Tuesday in an instant. The sunrise was masked by rainclouds and there was little or no colour today. There were some interesting storm clouds and Posted by greynomadm in 2013 Polynesia Cruise | Oct 1, 2013