- Fhloston Paradise"The Fifth Element" is one of my all-time favorite movies. Director Luc Besson weaves a wonderful tale of the ultimate battle between good and evil, and how ex-soldier Korben Dallas, and woman-of-unknown origin Leeloo, can save the planet in the Posted by mbeymer in Our Story | Nov 2, 2015
- Back to Nadi - Farewell FijiApril 15
A beautiful sunrise this morning.
This morning we are scheduled to do the Sawailau Caves. The 3 Swedish boys have decided to come with us at 9 am instead o Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 15, 2015
- Coral View Resort - my last islandApril 13
Had breakfast, got packed and checked out. The ferry will be here around 12:00 pm. Sitting by the pool, Yasmine (from Sweden) came running to where I was. Apparently last night, her and AJ had left Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 14, 2015
- Korovou Eco-Tour ResortApril 11
Early morning on the beach. Heavy rain for about 50 seconds... got soaking wet. Checked out at 10 am, sat and waited for the ferry to come. We loaded into the tenders and boarded Ocean Dreaming. Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 12, 2015
- Mantray ResortApril 9
Had a real crummy sleep last night. I had dozed off to be awaken by someone walking on the handrails of my deck, they jumped onto my deck and turned the deck light off. Then cranked up Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 10, 2015
- Found my ParadiseApril 7
It's 6:15 am and I'm sitting poolside enjoying the beautiful sunrise.
Had Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 8, 2015
- Nadi, Fiji.... the next adventureApril 5
At the airport I ran into Jon and Teresa from Redding, California again. I knew they were going to be on the same flight as me (to AucklanD. We talked about our adventures the last week. Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 6, 2015
- Fed up in FijiAfter 10 busy days in Sydney we were more than excited to spend the next week horizontal with a few cocktails, naps on the beach and water based activities. Sadly this was not to be...
After a shivery and sweaty final Posted by fcmarshall11 in Faraway Fi | Jan 12, 2015
- Then transported to a magical place called Castaway IslandAt crack of dawn the next day we arrived at Auckland airport to catch our Fiji airlines flight to Nadi in Fiji
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/719333/8031B07DF4D4127E3CA2D92A86BB5EE9.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/719333/thumb_8031B Posted by Denisegpiper in The day we have been waiting for!! | Nov 8, 2014
- BULA! We were super excited about Fiji and it didn't disappoint!! After a ten hour flight from Hong Kong we were ready to relax. Side note is that Fiji airways is really nice if anyone reading is considering a trip.
We went Posted by Bakerfam in Baker travels 2014 | Nov 1, 2014
- Island hopping on the YasawasI was going to do this part of my trip in a day to day diary thing and do it in two parts, posting a week at a time however certain circumstances (primarily the lack of wifi) and after speaking Posted by Ady88 in Ady's Adventure of Awesomeness | Oct 25, 2014
- Fiji - BeachcomberBeachcomber has the reputation of being the raucous, party resort; with backpackers going wild in the bar, in the dorms and on the sun beds after dark, apparently. So we were keen to see what all the fuss was about, Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Bay Of PlentyOur stay at the Bay of Plenty didn't start off particularly well, with Danny stepping on a stingray straight off the boat. Apparently they really live up to their name! Luckily help was at hand from the family we were Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Gold CoastThe Gold Coast was easily the most rustic place we stayed at whilst in Fiji but, in the end, it turned out to be the most fun.
We arrived at the "resort" with a lovely German family who were staying Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - CoralviewSo i'll start with a little confession. It was my job to book everything for Fiji and as usual, I was late getting it done. That meant when it came time to book places to stay, availability was a little Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Barefoot LodgeAfter small and simple (but lovely) Wei Lei Lei, Barefoot was a bit of a step up - it had some beautiful beaches and a dedicated restaurant and bar but there were a lot more people.
[img=http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae298/danseal/Fiji%20July%2020 Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Wei Lei LeiWe arrived in Fiji rather disorientated after our fateful flight through the time zones, not sure what time or even day it was, but sure it must be 5 o'clock somewhere! So we made it to the hotel and Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji timeI don't know how many times I've heard the phrase fiji time the last 10 days, at least several times a day. The boat arrives at 10-fiji time applies. Dinner us at 9 but that's going by Fiji time. Our Posted by vikingabroad in VIKING ABROAD | Oct 9, 2014
- Bula to you all!I arrive in Fiji, it's slightly overcast and I'm slightly jet lagged due to no sleep on he airplane. I find my tour office as I had booked a welcome pack jus to make my life a bit Posted by Ady88 in Ady's Adventure of Awesomeness | Oct 8, 2014
- monday already where has the day gone.Hi everyone..... Hope all is well for you....
A busy weekend and Friday....
Friday was sports day.... in Suva re Special Olympics.. it was the first time the class I am with have participated.... Well those that were allowed to Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 28, 2014
- hi hi hiHi all, well u should see my hands, they are allllllll coloured. we did some hand painting.... They are to put on the thanku photo we are going to take tomorrow for those who contributed to the Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 22, 2014
- hi everyoneHi all, well it's been a warmer one today in down town suva... makes one a bit more sleepy....
I was in bed reallllllly early last night as in 10pm.... I am sleeping sooooo soundly.... Up at 6am every Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 18, 2014
- hi all from Suva (tuesday - Wednesday)Hi everyone, it 12.30am. I am about to go to bed... thought I would say hi for a moment...
A lovely day at the school today, this morning I was able to take the boxes, it was lovely to Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 17, 2014
- MORNING, YadraGidday every one..... its 3.55am in Adelaide but not soooooooooo bad in Fiji, only 6.25am... Still early enough heheheeh...
Well, the boxes have arrived, that many of you supported with goods and money.. well they are safe.... I will Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 15, 2014
- BULA VINAKA DAY 2HI all Already another day almost gone, I find it hard to believe that I am here for the 4 months.. I am feeling realllllllly blessed, to think that 25yrs ago when I met Mere and Sam in my Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 8, 2014