- Fiji - BeachcomberBeachcomber has the reputation of being the raucous, party resort; with backpackers going wild in the bar, in the dorms and on the sun beds after dark, apparently. So we were keen to see what all the fuss was about, Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Bay Of PlentyOur stay at the Bay of Plenty didn't start off particularly well, with Danny stepping on a stingray straight off the boat. Apparently they really live up to their name! Luckily help was at hand from the family we were Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Gold CoastThe Gold Coast was easily the most rustic place we stayed at whilst in Fiji but, in the end, it turned out to be the most fun.
We arrived at the "resort" with a lovely German family who were staying Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - CoralviewSo i'll start with a little confession. It was my job to book everything for Fiji and as usual, I was late getting it done. That meant when it came time to book places to stay, availability was a little Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Barefoot LodgeAfter small and simple (but lovely) Wei Lei Lei, Barefoot was a bit of a step up - it had some beautiful beaches and a dedicated restaurant and bar but there were a lot more people.
[img=http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae298/danseal/Fiji%20July%2020 Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Wei Lei LeiWe arrived in Fiji rather disorientated after our fateful flight through the time zones, not sure what time or even day it was, but sure it must be 5 o'clock somewhere! So we made it to the hotel and Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji timeI don't know how many times I've heard the phrase fiji time the last 10 days, at least several times a day. The boat arrives at 10-fiji time applies. Dinner us at 9 but that's going by Fiji time. Our Posted by vikingabroad in VIKING ABROAD | Oct 9, 2014
- Bula to you all!I arrive in Fiji, it's slightly overcast and I'm slightly jet lagged due to no sleep on he airplane. I find my tour office as I had booked a welcome pack jus to make my life a bit Posted by Ady88 in Ady's Adventure of Awesomeness | Oct 8, 2014
- monday already where has the day gone.Hi everyone..... Hope all is well for you....
A busy weekend and Friday....
Friday was sports day.... in Suva re Special Olympics.. it was the first time the class I am with have participated.... Well those that were allowed to Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 28, 2014
- hi hi hiHi all, well u should see my hands, they are allllllll coloured. we did some hand painting.... They are to put on the thanku photo we are going to take tomorrow for those who contributed to the Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 22, 2014
- hi everyoneHi all, well it's been a warmer one today in down town suva... makes one a bit more sleepy....
I was in bed reallllllly early last night as in 10pm.... I am sleeping sooooo soundly.... Up at 6am every Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 18, 2014
- hi all from Suva (tuesday - Wednesday)Hi everyone, it 12.30am. I am about to go to bed... thought I would say hi for a moment...
A lovely day at the school today, this morning I was able to take the boxes, it was lovely to Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 17, 2014
- MORNING, YadraGidday every one..... its 3.55am in Adelaide but not soooooooooo bad in Fiji, only 6.25am... Still early enough heheheeh...
Well, the boxes have arrived, that many of you supported with goods and money.. well they are safe.... I will Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 15, 2014
- BULA VINAKA DAY 2HI all Already another day almost gone, I find it hard to believe that I am here for the 4 months.. I am feeling realllllllly blessed, to think that 25yrs ago when I met Mere and Sam in my Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 8, 2014
- Hi again from fijiHI there, well I didn't drag out one of the nieces last night to go for a walk or similar, but Mere and a couple of the kids and I went to see Mere's parents who live with Mere's youngest Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 8, 2014
- Sunday Afternoon in FijiHi everyone, well I have had 2 nights in Fiji. Today is Sunday afternoon. There are 10 in the house and I think 7 of them are trying to have a sleep. hehehe.. I am obviously not Posted by jharmsy in Julie's Blog | Sep 6, 2014
- Bula!“You would look good with cornrows”, the lady says as she draws a line with her finger on my head where she would do it.
"It would keep it out of your face. Just a few on top so your hair Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Aug 15, 2014
- Fiji- time; part two
In the blink of an eye I'm in the final of six weeks spent in Fiji! It has gone real quick but at the same time there's been moments where I near thought time stood sti Posted by kristoregraven in Travel time | Aug 10, 2014
- Fiji- timeSo, the internet in Fiji is not ideal for keeping up with blogging. I am actually liking the lack of connectivity though, for a change, but now that I do have internet and time, I thought I'd give a recap Posted by kristoregraven in Travel time | Jul 22, 2014
- Bula, from FijiWell, we are coming to the end of our six night sojourn in Fiji and it has been just wonderful!
The people of Fiji are welcoming, hospitable and fun, and this has made our stay here particularly memorable. It is by Posted by blandy75 in Paul & Clare's Round the World Trip | Jul 21, 2014
- LAST PLACE TO VISIT!!We have the opportunity to visit Los Angeles, and Beverly Hill. Although it was only a couple of hours, we had brilliant time over there. To cross the enormous city of LA and see the expensive and luxury stores in Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | May 20, 2014
- Bula! Ci aspettavamo spiagge da favola, un albergo di quelli un po' arroganti, dei posti dove lo snorkeling sarebbe stato particolarmente sorprendente... E tutto questo lo abbiamo trovato. Però non ci saremmo mai aspettati un'accoglienza così calorosa. Eh sì, c Posted by ninabuffi in Il viaggio dei gufi | May 8, 2014
- Fiji Time.....Well we have now completed our Fiji experience and can say we chilled out, relaxed and recovered during our stay fully getting into swing of "Fiji Time". We discovered quickly that you don't go for something to eat when you Posted by CandL in The BIG Trip | Apr 12, 2014
- Island Hopping Fiji's Fantastic Yasawa Islands...
For the past two weeks of our trip we have been very indulgent, relaxing on some of Fiji's (and probably the world's) most beautiful, idyllic islands. We've called this, our hol Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Mar 15, 2014
- Lautoka, Fiji[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/460DDD1F2219AC6 Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Feb 6, 2014