- Fhloston Paradise"The Fifth Element" is one of my all-time favorite movies. Director Luc Besson weaves a wonderful tale of the ultimate battle between good and evil, and how ex-soldier Korben Dallas, and woman-of-unknown origin Leeloo, can save the planet in the Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Nov 2, 2015
- Feb. 9 - LAUTOKA, FIJI
Fiji's number 1 export is sugar. Serenity docked this morning near the largest sugar cane mill in the Southern Hemisphere. No tours of the factory were offered (hee he Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Feb 8, 2016
- Feb. 8 - YASAWA-I-RARA, FIJI
Mbula, hello from Fiji! We are now south of the Equator and on the other side of the International Dateline -and I think we found Paradise!
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Feb 7, 2016
- Fhloston Paradise"The Fifth Element" is one of my all-time favorite movies. Director Luc Besson weaves a wonderful tale of the ultimate battle between good and evil, and how ex-soldier Korben Dallas, and woman-of-unknown origin Leeloo, can save the planet in the Posted by mbeymer in Our Story | Nov 2, 2015
- Day 38: Taking the busFinal day in Fiji and Helen, Manuel, a guy from Germany, and I ventured into the town of Nadi - using the local bus, ver adventurous :) The buses all have no windows and the bell you ring to signal Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 28, 2015
- Day 36: Another day in paradiseNot sleeping in a dorm but having your own room was quite nice for a change. Had a big breakfast and then a rather lazy morning. I got a short tour of the garden and an introduction on how Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 26, 2015
- Day 37: South Sea IslandI decided to spend all day at South Sea Island and not do a tour with a boat that was offered - and regretted that decision pretty much by 9 am. That's when the ferry with what felt like a Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 27, 2015
- Day 35: Being craftySecond day in Korovu and George was right - after about 2 o'clock I had the resort all to myself. But a perk of that was being upgraded from the dorm to a single room - with a hot shower, Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 25, 2015
- Day 34: The race is onAfter a very relaxed, reading a book in a hammock kind of morning at Coral View, I took the ferry to my next resort Korovu, which is on the island Naviti. There are two resorts on the island very close Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 24, 2015
- Day 33: Blue LagoonThe day started very relaxed, just reading a book in a hammock. In the afternoon I then went snorkeling in the blue lagoon, which is where the shot the film by the same name. Snorkeling there was amazing! I really Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 23, 2015
- Day 32: Yasawa IslandsToday I started my little island hopping tour - with a pick-up at 7.15 am and then a 5 hour boat ride to the furthest island I could possibly go... So now I am on Tavewa island at Coral View Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 22, 2015
- Day 31: Let's get dirtyLast day of our trip around Viti Levu. We first went to Lautoka, the second largest city here, where we had some time to walk around the centre and get lunch.
And then it was off to the mud pools! We Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 21, 2015
- Day 30: Fiji ExperienceThe third day of our round trip started with a short tour of the capital of Suva. Afterwards we drove to a part of Fiji where there's almost no tourism and visited a village to experience the real Fiji. We Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 20, 2015
- Day 29: Into the woodsToday we went from the Robinson Crusoe Island further south to the Uprising Resort... I forgot the name of the town we're in :(
Our main activity was a trek through the forest. Our guide said it would be ok to Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 19, 2015
- Day 28: Bula!I started my first tour in Fiji today, a 4-day trip around the island of Viti Levu. Our first day brought us to the Robinson Crusoe Island Resort, a little island that you can walk around in about 30 minutes, Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 18, 2015
- Day 27: Rain in paradiseFirst day in Fiji and it had been raining all today... :( So instead of hanging out at the beach reading my book, I was sitting inside reading my book. But even with the rain I could already tell that Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 17, 2015
- Back to Nadi - Farewell FijiApril 15
A beautiful sunrise this morning.
This morning we are scheduled to do the Sawailau Caves. The 3 Swedish boys have decided to come with us at 9 am instead o Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 15, 2015
- Coral View Resort - my last islandApril 13
Had breakfast, got packed and checked out. The ferry will be here around 12:00 pm. Sitting by the pool, Yasmine (from Sweden) came running to where I was. Apparently last night, her and AJ had left Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 14, 2015
- Korovou Eco-Tour ResortApril 11
Early morning on the beach. Heavy rain for about 50 seconds... got soaking wet. Checked out at 10 am, sat and waited for the ferry to come. We loaded into the tenders and boarded Ocean Dreaming. Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 12, 2015
- Mantray ResortApril 9
Had a real crummy sleep last night. I had dozed off to be awaken by someone walking on the handrails of my deck, they jumped onto my deck and turned the deck light off. Then cranked up Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 10, 2015
- Found my ParadiseApril 7
It's 6:15 am and I'm sitting poolside enjoying the beautiful sunrise.
Had Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 8, 2015
- Nadi, Fiji.... the next adventureApril 5
At the airport I ran into Jon and Teresa from Redding, California again. I knew they were going to be on the same flight as me (to AucklanD. We talked about our adventures the last week. Posted by Samchow58 in The next chapter | Apr 6, 2015
- Fed up in FijiAfter 10 busy days in Sydney we were more than excited to spend the next week horizontal with a few cocktails, naps on the beach and water based activities. Sadly this was not to be...
After a shivery and sweaty final Posted by fcmarshall11 in Faraway Fi | Jan 12, 2015
- Then transported to a magical place called Castaway IslandAt crack of dawn the next day we arrived at Auckland airport to catch our Fiji airlines flight to Nadi in Fiji
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/719333/8031B07DF4D4127E3CA2D92A86BB5EE9.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/719333/thumb_8031B Posted by Denisegpiper in The day we have been waiting for!! | Nov 8, 2014
- BULA! We were super excited about Fiji and it didn't disappoint!! After a ten hour flight from Hong Kong we were ready to relax. Side note is that Fiji airways is really nice if anyone reading is considering a trip.
We went Posted by Bakerfam in Baker travels 2014 | Nov 1, 2014