- The cow on receptionWhere to start about Biarritz. It is the shortest trip on the bus it took us a total of 55mins to leave San Sebastian cross the border into France and arrive at our destination. So we were there by 9.30 Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Aug 29, 2015
- One famous little Red mill at the centre of everythingCan you believe it’s only 30 minutes flying time and, for me, just 200 miles from home. Even Manchester is further!! Paris, the French capital and London’s nearest rival for best European city. But did you know that Paris is Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Aug 28, 2015
- NiceWeather today was sunny and hot, reaching at least 30 C.
A free day in Nice, although I had two optional tours today.
The first was to St Paul de Vence, a medieval fortified village in the hills overlooking the Cote d'Azur, Posted by HimalayanPeter in Churchward in Europe | Aug 28, 2015
- Tuscany to NiceToday was another hot sunny day, reaching 30 C.
Departed the hotel at 8:00am to get to Pisa by 9:00am and beat the crowds, including the cruise ships that generally get their passengers there by mid morning. Our coach parked in Posted by HimalayanPeter in Churchward in Europe | Aug 28, 2015
- LilleWe left Ponches around 10am on Wednesday for our road trip up to Lille and to drop Deb off for her flight to Copenhagen and return trip home. Our first stop was Lens where we went to the [[http://www.louvrelens.fr|Louvre-Lens]].
We Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 27, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Turiu problemąJau keli mėnesiai, kaip gyvenu ant vandens, tai ima atsirasti kažkokie nežemiškai kiti matymai, vertinimai ir suopročiai. Daug jų visokių yra, bet šitas kažkoks prikibęs, nes kertasi su mano įsitikinimu, kad nereikia auklėti suaugusių žmonių. Nes tai yra Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 27, 2015
- France![img=http://photos. Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Aug 27, 2015
- Day 16Arrived in Toulon about 8.00am and went ashore about 10.00am. The port area is nice and there was a food market (mainly fruit & veg.) right there that seemed like it catered for the locals, not us tourists, which was Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 26, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Mazochistų užrašai
Išmarginau mėlynėm žmoną, bet jai patinka. Tai aš nupirkau laivą (su jos pritarimu, žinoma), aš pribūriau svajonių apie prabangiai minimalistinį gyvenimo stilių l Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 26, 2015
- Ponches EstruvalSaturday the local town of Crécy had a medieval day to commemorate the Battle of Crécy in 1346. They had a number of stalls selling old wares as well as people dressed up everywhere in costumes. One of the main Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 25, 2015
- Our Itinerary
Here's the plan:
Aug 31 Fly to Paris
Sept 6 Posted by greenbriar in France 2015 | Aug 24, 2015
- Map of our trip
Here's our whole trip at a glance! Posted by greenbriar in France 2015 | Aug 24, 2015
- FranceWe had no problems getting on the flight from Stockholm to London, so we arrived in London on Sunday morning. We caught the tube to Bernie's place in Limehouse and spent Sunday night catching up.
On Monday Bernie had to make Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 21, 2015
- France - Normandy, D-Day, French DriversFirst thing I want to say about France is that, geez they know how to recoup freeway costs through tolls. There are no e-tag type toll points so you need to pull up and queue if necessary. Some are manned, Posted by mljjs in Lords and Lords of Fjords | Aug 21, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Cote d'Azur pigiauCote d'Azur, arba Prancūzijos Rivjera yra prancūzų rojus, kurį jie sau sukūrė. Niekas prancūzams to rojaus ant lėkštelės neatnešė, bet jie žinojo karta iš kartos ką daro ir ko nori iš šio žemės ant kranto lopinėlio. Taigi, čia saulė, šilta Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 20, 2015
- Making the PlanFinally nailed down all the details. Leaving in two weeks! Posted by greenbriar in France 2015 | Aug 16, 2015
- The Bottles are Rattling, pt. 2As you know, food features prominently on this blog. Throughout Provence, the meals were awesome, and the biggest complaint we typically heard from our travel companions is that they spent their entire day feeling full. We typically started off the Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Aug 16, 2015
- StrasbourgStrasbourg is the capital and principal city of the Alsace region. As it lies on the border with Germany, the German and French cultural influences are very evident. It is also the seat of several European institutions, Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Aug 12, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Prancūzo problema? Ne, niekada.
Vaikštinėjom Ajaccio senamiestyje abu su Lolita, kai kitoje įlankos pusėje pradėjo lyti su visais griaustiniais. Vėjas link miesto, aišku kad liūtis judės lin Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 11, 2015
- The local villages ...There are many lovely villages to explore .. many of them define themselves as 'the most picturesque town in Alsace'. Indeed, they are all picturesque with beautiful colourful old buildings adorned with magnificent splashes of vibrate Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Aug 11, 2015
- Meandering around Britany This morning we did a couple of loads of washing. Managing to get the clothes washed despite the French instructions on the machines. It was warm enough to hang the washing on the clothes rack outside. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 10, 2015
- A day trip to Saint MaloOne trip we had been really looking forward to was our trip to the walled city of Saint Malo. It was not far from our Love Home Swap. We managed to find a park after a couple of Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 9, 2015
- Saint Michel, FranceIt was about 3/4 hour drive here. They really have sorted this place out. Lots of parking in parking paying areas. You then walk along and find a new visitors Centre, clean toilets and cash point machines. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 9, 2015
- The Day It All Began
6am, up and almost ready to go. Dragged myself to the shower and down to breakfast. Probably the worst breakfast ever, it was too early to eat and I was trying not to cry- this is the last breakfast with Posted by helenagrace in Excuse my French | Jan 19, 2014
- Dinan, Brittany, FranceThe ancient town of Dinan sits majestically up above the Rance river. Dinan's hefty ramparts and it's half timbered houses and cobbled streets make this into Brittany's best medieval town Centre. You can still walk along some of Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Aug 7, 2015