- UpdateHi dear followers. There is trouble afoot with travellers point and we can't seem to post our previous day's blogs of upload photos. We will also be without Internet for the next few days while we are on the boat, Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 4, 2014
- Travel Day: Honfleur to Mont Saint-MichelWe had a cold and rainy travel day to Mon Saint Michel today. We woke up around 8:30 and started packing up before heading downstairs for another yummy breakfast. Marie-Claire gave us more yummy croissants, homemade apple bread, and homemade Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Exploring La Route de CidreSince we didn’t have internet all last night, we woke up this morning and had no idea what we wanted to do (or should do) today. There still wasn’t internet when we woke up so we went downstairs for breakfast Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 2, 2014
- Travel Day: Brussels to HonfleurIt was tough to get up at 7:00 this morning. We had a late night catching up with our families and we even got to see Justin's favorite kids on skype! They were getting hyped up for trick or treating Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 1, 2014
- Day 150 - AngletWe awoke in our tiny apartment to the sound of crashing waves. The morning was cooler than we've been used to, but still moderate. As we will not have a washing machine on the canal boat next week, we really Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 2, 2014
- Day 149 - drive to Anglet
Pack up and move out time again. We were all done and on the road by about 10am. As we headed north out of Segovia we were commenting on how much rural land there was is Spain and that we Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 2, 2014
- Annecy - The Rhone Valley - FranceAfter breakfast we checked out of our hotel and drove to Annecy, called the Venice of the Alps because of the canals that cut through the old part of town, Vieil Annecy, with its arcaded streets.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/414741/large_ann Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 30, 2014
- Fall Break! This week, France is celebrating Toussaint, All Saint’s Day. It’s a universal holiday week for schools, and later in the week (the 1st of November) comes the national holiday that everyone celebrates. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 30, 2014
- 🇫🇷France part two Bordeux special🇫🇷[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/8E053332D4703E816C863B1D5EE3BA Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Oct 30, 2014
- 1997- (Valentine's Day) In Paris. We spent four nights in Pa1997- (Valentine's Day) In Paris. We spent four nights in Paris and traveled with Friends and Family. Posted by Koleno Family in Steven Koleno's Travel Journal | Feb 13, 1997
- France part one[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/3675E8A899EE2FB7A18125E5FA60F205.jpg Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Oct 24, 2014
- Day 20 - Cauterets and a half hiking day[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20141005_155813.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/thu Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 5, 2014
- Day 21 - GR10 ~ PyrneeseWhat's not to love about these mountains....we could only imagine how the Tour De France guys feel pushing up this inclines.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/2014 Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 6, 2014
- Day 20 - Lourdes===We spent a full day taking in Lourdes. It felt like such a sacred, holy place ---but there is a very commercial side. ===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/69382 Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 3, 2014
- Day 18 - Bike tour Took the morning to prep for the Pyrenees Mountain hike....then we rented bikes and did a great ride through the wine region of Bordeaux. This was the day we realized we are going to Lourdes - the very catholic Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 3, 2014
- Day 17 - Portiers ~~ Bordeaux==Bordeaux France is on our top three places we saw on Leg #1==
===The people are so fashionable, the city is very quiet ( no car horns) and believe it or not very little cell phone use.===
HERE IS WHAT I SAW Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 2, 2014
- Day 16 - Lorie Valley -- Garden[center]The most beautifully sculptured gardens - Chateau de Villandry [/center]
Just breath taking!
[img=http://pho Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 1, 2014
- Day 16 - Oct 1st Lorie Valley - Town on Savonnieres Savonnieres was a quintessential French Village, a church, a bakery, a small school. I the morning everyone heads to the bakery to pick up the morning bread...it MUST be fresh. The town though had Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 30, 2014
- Day 15 - Road trip from LeMans to AngersLeft LeMans to travel to the town of Anger and stayed in Savonnieres.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 30, 2014
- Day 12 - Caen Normandy[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20140928_102001.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/thu Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 27, 2014
- The city of lights, and love!Paris, the metropolis for all things pastry, architectural and romantic! However from the moment we arrived we were a little overwhelmed!
Needing to get out more Euros after the Germany leg (Switzerland use Swiss Franks and not Euro), we approached Posted by renee.coutts in Nae and the flying bear go to Europe | Oct 22, 2014
- Ethnic Cuisine + Local history = My two favorite things! Another week down - it’s hard to believe that it has been almost two months! But I am continuing to find interesting ways to keep myself busy.
This week, the international club organized an event called “Club Cuisine”. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 20, 2014
- Switzerland and the RhineAfter a mid night departure, we continued our voyage into the heart of Alsace, the 4th of the 26 regions of France. Alsace is derived from German and means "seated on the Ill River". Our tour today was through Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 18, 2014
- Switzerland and the RhineOur first stop on the voyage was at Breisach Germany, a quaint little town of just over 16,000 inhabitants. We ended up on a tour to Riquewihr France, one of the most beautiful villages in France in the middle Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 18, 2014
- Day 21 - GR10 ~ FlowersWe both loved the Pyrenees mountains........very surprised by how many wild flowers, Heather and Blueberry bushes,s were still in full bloom on Oct 6th.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20141006_162821.jpg} thumb=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 6, 2014