- Le FunlabToday I took a slight detour on my way home from school and walked down this tiny alley to one of the most technologically advanced places in Tours: Le Funlab! Le Funlab (Fabrique d'Usages Numériques) is a small one-room Posted by crbelson in Alabama Engineering in Europe | Jun 18, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Olandai pavaro + foto
Tai ką, Olande, tu senas kūrva, eisi nardyt? - suburbuliavo vien sau po nosim, prieš užsidėdamas nardymo kaukę ant veido Olandas.
Tas pats, Mingės Olandas. Jis kapitonauja ant g Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Jun 18, 2015
- Saturday 13th JuneWe met Charles' wife at 10am and departed our lovely Brittany cottage. We made it in time for lunch at Dinan and in the warm sunshine we had a wander around the narrow, perfectly preserved streets in search of Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 14, 2015
- Friday 12th JuneWe woke up to the sound of rain and when we looked outside it certainly looked like a grim morning. We had breakfast and decided that the best use of our time would be to start our packing.
We had Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 13, 2015
- Lille and surroundsLille
Train from Munich was a sensible way to arrive in Lille, although stops and train changes in both Cologne (Kohn) and Brussels (Bruxelles) (and I do wonder why we anglicise the names of cities - surely we should just live Posted by TandTtravel in Europe 2015 | Jun 16, 2015
- Eurostar from London to Paris - Day 5As we sit at the Fortnum & Mason Cafe at St. Pancras Station, we decided to take some time to reflect on our visit. (It was either that or learn French in an hour). Here are some observations, Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 15, 2015
- Wedding Day!Today's the big day! EEEeeeee!
The morning in our household was either spent chilling at home, or at the nearby markets in Bagnere. The morning went by pretty quickly, and before we knew it we were in the car heading around Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Jun 14, 2015
- Kiwis in FranceEvening all,
So another week has flown by... and lots of steps forward for Denis and I!! Felt like we were going backwards and not getting anything done for a while there... But I'm typing this from our very own dining Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Jun 14, 2015
- The Loire valley I found a really awesome biking itinerary online and we attempted to recreate it ourselves on a trip to the Loire valley. It was a successful trip although we didn't get to bike as much as I had hoped due Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Jun 14, 2015
- Thursday 11th JuneAfter breakfast we drove to the outskirts of Chateauneuf and took a walk along the Nantes-Brest canal. It was the same circular route that Grant and I had walked previously one evening. It was a lovely, Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 12, 2015
- Eurostar from Paris to LondonWe envy people who can sleep on airplanes. Our overnight flight arrived 30 minutes early in Paris, and we had no difficulty finding our way from the airport to Gare du Nord. What a lovely (and bustling) space!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660 Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 11, 2015
- Wednesday 10th JuneWe visited the local market at Chateauneuf de Faou which had a small number of stalls. We had a short walk around the town and decided to abandon our plan to have lunch by the river as it was Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 11, 2015
- Paris, FranceDay 1
Follow the itinerary for One Day in Paris: Arc de Triomphe, Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Rue du Faubourg St-Honoré, Palais d l'Élysée, Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Tuileries, Musée du Louvre, Île de la Cité, Cathédrale de Notre-Dame, Place Posted by Josip98 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- Tuesday 9th JuneAfter breakfast we took a drive to Pont Aven, a very quaint artist town set by a river. It was market day and although only small, there were plenty of people out and about.
We took a wander along the Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 11, 2015
- Lost in Translation - PharmacyLast week I started to get sick, so I decided to go the pharmacy for medicine. Before going, I researched the medicine I would normally purchase OTC at home, Dimetapp, because I thought they probably didn't have the same Posted by crbelson in Alabama Engineering in Europe | Jun 10, 2015
- Monday 8th JuneWe relaxed after breakfast and then Grant and I used the bikes at the cottage to go for a trip to the boulangerie. It was about 11:30am and Grant plotted a 5 mile route through fields and minor roads Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 9, 2015
- The Adfrenchures Come to a CloseOur respective sojourns in France have come to their bittersweet ends; whether the journey has been a whirlwind of ten or sixteen days, or an extended stay totaling a whopping 281 days, we are all tired, stuffed, a little sunburned, Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jun 8, 2015
- StrasbourgWe were off to France today, Strasbourg is in the wine region of the Alsace.. we started the day with a canal cruise to see the town from the water, then finished up with the guided walk. More Posted by anvic in Vicki & Julia go German | Jun 5, 2015
- Parlez-vous français? NadaThis past weekend we went to Biarritz, a popular beach town in Southern France. The only problem was that none of us speak French. Thankfully we were able to communicate enough to get by, but it was extremely difficult. We Posted by esconnell in Alabama Engineering in Europe | Jun 8, 2015
- Sunday 7th JuneAfter breakfast we headed to the coast stopping off at a couple of places to walk along the stunning white beaches and take photos.
Our destination was Bénodet and we arrived there just in time for lunch. We decided on Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 8, 2015
- Saturday 6th JuneWe had breakfast and then just relaxed for a couple of hours at the cottage. We drove to nearby Scaer and had a wander around the local market. We bought some eggs from a charming lady and I Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 7, 2015
- St Jean de ColeDecided to go for a stroll on Friday night, it was growing dusk, hence the dark photos.
Great atmosphere to this place. Very quaint and interesting. Sat in the square and had an ice cream and an aperitif.
Must come Posted by joodle in France 2015 | Jun 7, 2015
- Manzac FermeThis was the only campsite that I had researched in any way and I was determined to stay here.
It is run by Margaret and George who are just the most hospitable hosts and all round wonderful people.
Set in woodland and Posted by joodle in France 2015 | Jun 7, 2015
- Friday 5th JuneWe drove to Concarneau in the morning and had a wander around the impressive market. Its size was somewhat overwhelming in comparison to the previous markets we had visited and we found the choice too much of a distraction. Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 6, 2015
- Thursday 4th JuneWe drove about an hour to a gorgeous small town called Huelgoat. It was market day and we thoroughly enjoyed wandering around the market square and filling our shopping bag with fruit and vegetables.
We went for a Posted by scotia174 in Brittany | Jun 5, 2015