- Touring the city[img=h Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 13, 2014
- Paris Is For RealWhen we first arrived in Paris we were a little discouraged. It was pouring rain and we wandered around for 30 minutes because we couldn't find our hostel. Luckily by the time we found it and got our clothes changed, Posted by carlybassett94 in Miles and Smiles Away | Jun 12, 2014
- There's eventually no place like homeClear skies, but would there be clearing sailing to the airport? We woke up outrageously early - 5:00am, took our showers, dressed and checked out by 6:30am. We waited down in the lobby for our driver, who didn't Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- Our last day in ParisMore rain, actually a nasty rain storm overnight with lots of lightning again. Dreary, rainy day until late afternoon, then the skies cleared and it was a pleasant end to the day. Great lunch and beautiful concert to Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- Paris ~ hit the ground runningWe arrived in Paris at 7.50am to an overcast day. As we were going down the esculator to collect our luggage, it came to a sharp halt and we nearly went head first down it, as well as everyone Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 8 - Paris We awoke to another stunning summers day here in Nogent-sur-Marne. Poor Ruby was ill all night, throwing up. In a small house with a mezzanine above us, it meant most of us had a broken night's sleep. Par for Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 12, 2014
- Storm clouds brewing over Paris Thunderstorms kept us up, humidity was through the roof, memory card error in camera and storms around France heading our way. How's that for a synopsis?
Well, this trip is looking like it will end in a bang - literally, Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- We are here in ParisIt is so beautiful here in paris but I am surprised anyone lives long enough to appreciate it - the roads are terrifying!!!!!!!! Or maybe that was just our dr Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 11, 2014
- ChauteauxYesterday after class, I finally went to a Kebab place! I had a Panini kebab (chicken) with fries. It was very good, and I definitely see what everyone is talking about now. Afterwards, Laura and I walked around into a Posted by Lfurney in European Adventures | Jun 11, 2014
- Next stepJune 7
Having been totally flaked out the previous day, we had a leisurely breakfast, and flopped out until after lunch. I had a lovely swim and it revived me no end. We went to Bourg en bresse, and Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | Jun 11, 2014
- French birthday kisses! I can't wait to start writing about Spain because I love it here so much but before I do here are the highlights of our last two stops in France.
I really liked Bordeaux! It's like a mini Paris but Posted by Fi M in For the love of getting lost! | Jun 11, 2014
- Day 6 - ParisWe all awoke around 5.30am with the dawn. During the night there had been hard rain and constant lightning for a period of an hour or so. Some of the party slept right in through it as they were so Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- Day 5 - ParisArriving in Paris early Monday morning wasn't quite as exciting as we had all anticipated. The airport was old and dingy, and it felt like we came in the back door as there was no welcoming feel about it. Meren Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- ParisWell here we are !!! Even though I have been here before our apartment is perfect surrounded by amazing shopping and eateries, Allan is in 7 th heaven pastry shop right next door. Early night as cycle tour Posted by Judy Marshall in Wainui Wanderers | Jun 10, 2014
- A tale of one city - ParisWoke to a beautiful day, perfect for taking in the sites of the city. Nice dinner planned this evening and even a little wine.
By our standards, we were up and ready early, had breakfast and were ready to take Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 10, 2014
- June 4 to 6Weds
Ferry very smooth again, which in that strange way made u wake more often! Not welcome was the loud music to wake you at 5.30. Grey and damp start to the day a and decks awash with water , considering Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | Jun 9, 2014
- Highlights from Day 1-4On Sunday, June 8 (Celeste's 23rd Birthday!), we went to the Louvre, Saint Chappelle, and finished the day with 6:30 mass at the cathedral Notre Dame. We had some good food, wine, and desserts, of course, too. Lots of walking...I Posted by Rmeurope14 in Randa's Summer in Europe | Jun 9, 2014
- Weekend in ToursFinally the weekend arrived! Friday after class, most of the group bought lunch from the Carrefour, a little grocery store, and we went by the Loire to eat. The weather was beautiful, and it was so nice and relaxing. Afterwards Posted by Lfurney in European Adventures | Jun 9, 2014
- Raid Pyrenean day 2 -5Oh blimey..it's non stop.,no time for sitting about writing anymore it seems.
Let me do a recap of the raid before it gets too far away..already its blurry..due to either tiredness or just feeling the need to blank it from my Posted by louisebenn in my own little vuelta de espana | Jun 9, 2014
- Exile in ParisFor the last 23 years U.S. psychiatrists have been drugging the film maker, Carl Sanchez-Medina, claiming that Mr. Sanchez is very "ill" very "delusional." Over 100 psychiatrists and therapists have been insisting that Mr. Sanchez ha been"homeless," "slee Posted by Carl Sanchez in Paul Reveere Blog | Jul 30, 2013
- From the Loire to Paris Early morning wake up for our commute to Paris. Drive 100km to Orleans, then train ride back to Tours on the way to Paris. A little rest then a little wine.
Alarms went off at 5:50am as we had Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 8, 2014
- Hot day in the LoireWoke up to clear, blue skies. Predictions are for mid 80's and lots of sunshine. Hopefully the day will be nice everywhere as they are commemorating the 70th Anniversary of the D-Day invasion in Normandy.
Going to take a Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 7, 2014
- Paris and all of its wonderI woke up really early because the ticket I purchased for paris was at 9am. I didn't want to miss it so I woke up at 7 to start my walk to the train station. I got to the station Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | Jun 7, 2014
- lyon and restLyon to me was supposed to be just rest ans catching up. But patty had gave me a mission to see some sights that i didn't even think of checking out. One was the foruvrie then the park dotore and Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | Jun 7, 2014
- ahhh... Provence[center][/center]
This week we headed south to Provence. It seems that the further south you travel in France the more beautiful it gets. The village in which we stayed, Arles, is famous Posted by AllisonP in leave of absence | Jun 6, 2014