- Bye Bye Paris ... or so we thought!Temperature 11 - 23
Had to be ready in our foyer to be picked up by shuttle at 5.55am!
We were just a few minutes late, so they rang up to our room, but we were on the way out the door. Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Sacre Coeur ~ New Paris ~ Pont de ArtsOur last full day in Paris (or so we thought) ...
left home and needed to walk to a different Metro station today, but we had trouble finding it. Found out we had walked straight past it as we Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 13, 2014
- VersaillesDay 3
We left home at 7.30 and caught two trains to get to the tour office in Dupleix for our Versailles Fat Tire Bike Tour. We were running a little early so stopped into a Patisserrie and bought some Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 12, 2014
- Paris in springThere’s nothing quite like Paris on a day in spring. Walking down a cobbled street looking at beautiful buildings dotted with a terrace here, a balcony there sporting beautiful flowers in bloom, I found myself falling in Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Jun 14, 2014
- Bonjour ParisFirst to Jane, 23,000 steps so far today and counting!!! Yes my legs are tired. As our room was not to be ready until 3.00 pm we headed out to some nearby sights. First the Opera Garnier, Posted by burgeea in France 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Eiffel Tower, TrocaderoHi guys this is a picture I took while having tea at the Trocadero. I think you can't get any better than this.
Taran Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Day 7 - ParisToday was another great day. Hot and sunny with clear skies. Due to lots of walking the day before we spent the morning at the house catching up with washing, general tidy up, journaling for the kids and I started Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Saturday - 14 JuneThe day started sunny and dry, and then I realised it must have been a dream as I had been woken up by pouring rain, after only four hours sleep due to thunderstorm in the middle of the night! Posted by PBish1 in France - 2014 | Jun 14, 2014
- Day 9 - ParisWell, there are going to be some days that don't go to plan, aren't there? This as one of them! We got up early, made lunches hung out washing, bought snacks at the grocery store, and got on the train Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 13, 2014
- The Eiffel TowerWe were up at 7.30 after a few hours sleep. We walked to our nearest Metro station and are amazed that there is a train about every 3 minutes. All the locals RUN RUN RUN to catch the Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 11, 2014
- Sight seeing Here are some more photos
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/678800/E287AA712219AC Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 13, 2014
- Touring the city[img=h Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 13, 2014
- Paris Is For RealWhen we first arrived in Paris we were a little discouraged. It was pouring rain and we wandered around for 30 minutes because we couldn't find our hostel. Luckily by the time we found it and got our clothes changed, Posted by carlybassett94 in Miles and Smiles Away | Jun 12, 2014
- There's eventually no place like homeClear skies, but would there be clearing sailing to the airport? We woke up outrageously early - 5:00am, took our showers, dressed and checked out by 6:30am. We waited down in the lobby for our driver, who didn't Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- Our last day in ParisMore rain, actually a nasty rain storm overnight with lots of lightning again. Dreary, rainy day until late afternoon, then the skies cleared and it was a pleasant end to the day. Great lunch and beautiful concert to Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- Paris ~ hit the ground runningWe arrived in Paris at 7.50am to an overcast day. As we were going down the esculator to collect our luggage, it came to a sharp halt and we nearly went head first down it, as well as everyone Posted by kez64 in Europe 2014 | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 8 - Paris We awoke to another stunning summers day here in Nogent-sur-Marne. Poor Ruby was ill all night, throwing up. In a small house with a mezzanine above us, it meant most of us had a broken night's sleep. Par for Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 12, 2014
- Storm clouds brewing over Paris Thunderstorms kept us up, humidity was through the roof, memory card error in camera and storms around France heading our way. How's that for a synopsis?
Well, this trip is looking like it will end in a bang - literally, Posted by Herk58 in Retirement Trip To France | Jun 12, 2014
- We are here in ParisIt is so beautiful here in paris but I am surprised anyone lives long enough to appreciate it - the roads are terrifying!!!!!!!! Or maybe that was just our dr Posted by djssj in The big trip | Jun 11, 2014
- ChauteauxYesterday after class, I finally went to a Kebab place! I had a Panini kebab (chicken) with fries. It was very good, and I definitely see what everyone is talking about now. Afterwards, Laura and I walked around into a Posted by Lfurney in European Adventures | Jun 11, 2014
- Next stepJune 7
Having been totally flaked out the previous day, we had a leisurely breakfast, and flopped out until after lunch. I had a lovely swim and it revived me no end. We went to Bourg en bresse, and Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | Jun 11, 2014
- French birthday kisses! I can't wait to start writing about Spain because I love it here so much but before I do here are the highlights of our last two stops in France.
I really liked Bordeaux! It's like a mini Paris but Posted by Fi M in For the love of getting lost! | Jun 11, 2014
- Day 6 - ParisWe all awoke around 5.30am with the dawn. During the night there had been hard rain and constant lightning for a period of an hour or so. Some of the party slept right in through it as they were so Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- Day 5 - ParisArriving in Paris early Monday morning wasn't quite as exciting as we had all anticipated. The airport was old and dingy, and it felt like we came in the back door as there was no welcoming feel about it. Meren Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- ParisWell here we are !!! Even though I have been here before our apartment is perfect surrounded by amazing shopping and eateries, Allan is in 7 th heaven pastry shop right next door. Early night as cycle tour Posted by Judy Marshall in Wainui Wanderers | Jun 10, 2014