- European Trip April 2015I finally left London April 2nd at 8:30 a.m. for Paris via Eurostar train. It was a 2 hr and 15 min. trip.(comfortable) I had some sleep on the train. I must have fallen asleep while the train was Posted by martza in European Trip April 2015 | May 11, 2015
- Yes, it is nice in Nice!The interesting thing about coach travel in Europe is the amount of time spent on the coach. Yes, it does take time to get for point A to point B. However on this Med. Highlights trip we are Posted by jonaway in Can you spell Mediterranean? | May 11, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Na, tai kas Nelsonui išmušė akį?Neperprantu žvejybos Viduržemio jūroje niekaip. Ir plaukiant paskui jachtą voblerį tampau, ir inkaruotėse bandau kitais būdais žuvį sugauti - niekas nieko niekaip niekada. Teks su vietiniais žvejais eiti konsultuotis.
Šiandien man niekas nekimba labai Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | May 11, 2015
- Summertime Sadness...Right now, I have the pleasure of being finished with classes and having time to myself to do whatever I want to! This means lots of reading, coffee drinking, and hanging out with friends who have come back from Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | May 11, 2015
- DAY 3 - Sunday 3rd May - ParisWeather - chucking it down in the morning, and sweating in afternoon. Well I was prepared for the rain and therefore no where near ready for hot sunshine in the afternoon! I was wearing 2 coats, a t-shirt and a Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | May 8, 2015
- DAY 2 - Saturday 2nd May - Amiens to Epernay (to Paris)Weather - still applying no sun cream, weather doesn't know if it wants to be rainy or sunny. One thing it does know is wind!
Had good night's sleep after a long day yesterday, waking up to see a car which Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | May 8, 2015
- DAY 1 - Friday 1st May - Dover to Calais to AmiensDedication
To mum and dad, for giving my brother & I the most amazing opportunity to travel as kids (even at the expense of school holidays and destinations!) which has given me the adventure to travel & explore this world even Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | May 7, 2015
- La LavandouThe journey to Le Lavandu
Once the decision had been made to leave our beautiful peaceful haven that was Les Clos des Peupliers at Barjac I was up at the crack of dawn and stripping out the awning. We said our Posted by joodle in France 2015 | May 6, 2015
- Sanary Sur Mer and ProvenceAfternoon all,
Wow so turns out keeping up with the blog is rather difficult when your on the road travelling every night! Sorry guys!
Let me do my best to remember what's happened over the past few days...
Our full day in Sanary Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | May 2, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Negera savaitė. Visai negera.Pora naktų praleidus ant inkaro Porquerolles saloje, kyla noras plaukti. Nusprendžiau pasidaryti naktinį plaukimą iki Kanų. Ten vėl stotis ant inkaro ir į miestą plaukti pripučiama valtele.
Paburiuoti teko tik pora valandų, nes vėjas susisuko pūsti į Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | May 1, 2015
- BarjacFound it!
Had a lovely drive here a lovely warm day. Stopped in Marvejols at the supermarket and to get diesel. was E1.23 litre.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/687060 Posted by joodle in France 2015 | May 1, 2015
- Oh la la - Our first day in ParisThe day started with a very nice breakfast - crusty fresh bread, croissants and Camembert and of course lots of delightful pastries.
With our tummies full we head off early to find St Michael's Fountain, the starting point of Posted by hubner2015 in European Adventures | May 1, 2015
- The Pleasures of Long Distance Travel!!!Our journey began not quite as we had planned. We enjoyed a lovely dinner with friends and ended with
Warren spending 12 hours in the Kingaroy hospital the night before we were due to leave.
The following day Posted by hubner2015 in European Adventures | Apr 30, 2015
- Saint-Émilion and on to SpainThe middle of winter is definitely not the greatest time to go visit the vineyards but I really thought that I should get out of Bordeaux to where the grapes are grown because Bordeaux itself, while it has warehouses, negociants Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Apr 30, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Mistralio ir valdžios vizitas.
Į Tuloną įplaukiau visai vakare, pasislėpti nuo stiprėjančio NW, čia pagarbiai vadinamo Mistraliu. Dar vidurdienį, visai smagiai buriuojant, danguje pasirodė aukštų Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Apr 29, 2015
- Bordeaux - la deuxième partieOne of the things I really liked about Bordeaux was the coherence in building styles - sure, there are a few modern buildings, like the courthouse and the glass block that is the public library, but most of the central Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Apr 28, 2015
- French RiveriaHello again,
Today we left the French Alps and made our way down to the BEACH! Lou & Dan are fairly excited - it's been a loonnnnngggg time since they last saw sun and the sea!
We made our way through the Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 27, 2015
- VichyIn an hour we packed away a dry awning when the rain took a break. The journey went very well until we hit the suburbs of Vichy. I managed a few wrong turns concentrating mainly on survival. Driving the narrow Posted by joodle in France 2015 | Apr 27, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Žiauri akcija a'la Billabong.Pats nebežinau, kaip įsigijau tą ėriuko koją. Kažkokia akcija Port Saint Louis du Rhone gastronome tuomkart buvo, labai pigiai ji man pasirodė lygininant su ėriena Lietuvoje, ir įmečiau ją į vežimą. Juk pravers kai nuplauksim kur nors, kur civilizacijos m Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Apr 26, 2015
- Last Tango in ParisLast Tango in Paris
Escaping before the French Secret Police find us
So, despite our best efforts to slow down, we kept shuffling through the streets of Paris - finally walking over 60 miles in our 7+ days here. Highlights of the Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 26, 2015
- Digging inEnjoying each delicious spoonful of history, culture, conversation and so very much more!
My trip has brought me experiences I could never have planned and there is still more to come. (insert ear to ear smile)
What did I do to ever Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 26, 2015
About 25 miles from Briare is Guedelan. It is the site of a medieval castle reconstruction. Using medieval building methods they are constructing a stone castle.
I Posted by joodle in France 2015 | Apr 24, 2015
Those dudes had some cash to blow!
Yesterday, at the suggestion of our ex travel agent and (current) Corvallis friend Allison, we did a bike tour of Versailles. Versailles is about a 30 minute train ride from Paris and was the Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 24, 2015
- QuibervilleFirst day in France
Going through the tunnel was exciting. We got on the train behind two huge coaches and were sealed in our own compartment. We didn't notice that the train had started moving it was so smooth. We ate Posted by joodle in France 2015 | Apr 21, 2015
Val du Martinet
45250 Briare du canal
Wednesday 22 April 2015.
We left Quiberville at 9 am and set course for Briare. We turned out of the caravan site and then car was juddery and didn't sound r Posted by joodle in France 2015 | Apr 23, 2015