- France, Europe The flight from Italy to France, Paris was only CAD$59 with Transavia airlines. It was a 1hr 30min nonstop ride and by far the best deal I've had on this trip. The hotel I stayed at was called La Maison Posted by TravelBuddy2016 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 6, 2016
- Au Revoir France[img=http:/ Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Reflections of Paris*Paris is a beautiful city *Parisians are friendly *The Eiffel Tower is a must to visit. *The city stays up late and sleeps in. *The Red Wine is very good *The pastries and breads are even better. *Dogs are sent Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Paris we have arrived[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/IMG_20120908_082926.jpeg caption=Pari Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- La Vie En Rose[left]Today I am in this beautiful city called Paris with great fashion ,bright lights and macaroons and baguettes every street corner I take. I'm making my way right now to the Arc De Triumph. I have been here Posted by tayhowarth in package deal trip | Jun 5, 2016
- Ready to goIt will be a long trip...
Fanny is waiting for you, in front of the floodway !!!!
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by Snibril7569 in Amelia and Fanny Story | Jun 3, 2016
- Escanecrabe to ChâtelWe enjoyed a final walk around the garden with Nikki and Tony before our farewells to them, Benji and Bella and Leo the cat. Our first workaway experience was such a positive and enjoyable one and something that fitted perfectly Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | May 30, 2016
- Back to the Med! Catalunya, Languedoc, and Provence Having proven in Panama that we could manage the three kids on an international trip without any other adult help, I was determined to get two of my dream European road trips accomplished this year. That meant starting in April Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | May 29, 2016
- Stories Part 4Plenty has been happening here in the last two months or so. Hence why I haven't written another "stories" installment. Anyone that knows me well enough, however, knows that I can't go long without an awkward situation or making a Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | May 26, 2016
- Catching upMonday was predicted to be cold and wet, so we elected to have a day off. Big sleep-in, then reading, catching up with photos, etc. Wandered out in the afternoon to get some groceries. That was about it!
Yesterday we had Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | May 25, 2016
- Our 'Work Away' in Escanecrabe Traveling for an extended period has allowed us to live and experience places in different ways. House sitting has been one way of achieving this and the 'workaway' programme is now another. 'Workaway' is popular with young and old. You Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | May 24, 2016
- May 9-10-11May 9-10-11
On May 9 we took a bus up to the Montmartre area of Paris. We ate lunch and walked around before heading back to our room. Montmartre is a large hill in the Right Bank district. Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | May 23, 2016
- May 8May 8
Today we walked to the Louvre Museum – home of the Mona Lisa. The Louvre is the largest museum in the world. The Mona Lisa is not only the most famous painting in the world but also Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | May 20, 2016
- CannesToday was yet another beautiful day. How fortunate for us to arrive in Cannes, while the film festival is still going on.
We started our day on yet another early wake up, and out the freakin door by 8am. We Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 20, 2016
- After jet lag. A tough few days.We really enjoyed "la belle France", travel easy and comfortable accommodation.
After picking up the car on Sunday afternoon we drove south to Auxerre, a gateway to the Burgundy Region. Found a reliable Ibis Hotel (Accor) and stumbled into a Posted by stavmagpie in Selected European Hotspots 🏰 🏟 | May 20, 2016
- Southern France
One of the best things about travelling in a campervan is that you can park up anywhere you like! For us this has meant spending nights on cliff top car parks, next to lake Posted by TravelVanSpain in Van Hire Trip in Spain | May 20, 2016
- The Alps from AntibesThe mountains in the distance with snow are the Alps- the natural border with Italy
Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 20, 2016
- bienvenue à CannesWe have arrived in Cannes. Small port so we are anchored in the bay and will take a tender boat to the shore. We have a tour today in a neighboring city called Antibes (sections of it Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 19, 2016
- Another day in Strasbourg.According to all weather reports, today was wet. We rolled over in bed and went back to sleep, to wake up much later than usual to a beautiful sunny day! Oh well, we had made the decision not to travel Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | May 19, 2016
- Amazing view from Eze, FranceOur tour took us to Eze, France just outside of Monaco. Amazing views from the top of the village
Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 19, 2016
- May 7May 7
Today we took a cruise on the Seine River. The cruise left from the Eiffel Tower area so it was a good walk from our hotel and a warm day. After the cruise we walked through the Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | May 18, 2016
- May 6May 6
Today was day 2 of our Hop on-Hop off bus tour. We rode the tour bus around on both routes to see all the sites. We grabbed a picnic lunch and ate in the Louvre Museum park. Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | May 18, 2016
- Aix En ProvenceIt was a tough morning getting up today. We set the alarm at 6am to get up and ready to leave for our excursion at a little after 8am. Ugg... It was tough. We are finally getting acclimated to the Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 18, 2016
- ColmarAnother nice day, some cloud but no rain, and not cold. After a big plate of porridge (what a change from pastries for breakfast!) we set off for the station and took the train to Colmar.
We have wanted to visit Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | May 18, 2016
- Bonjour, Marseille, France!We've just arrived in Marseille. This port is quite a bit different than the last, very industrial. When we originally booked the trip, Marseille was the 2nd stop, then they changed it to Sanary-Sur-Mer, then yesterday changed it Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 17, 2016