- Paris in the Rain [i]Gil: This is unbelievable! Look at this! There's no city like this in the world. There never was.
Inez: You act like you've never been here before.
Gil: I don't get here often enough, that's the problem. Can you picture how drop Posted by carol.maseyk in Mon Petite Adventure | Sep 13, 2013
- A day in Paris!Cam:
Saw the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, and went for a boat ride on the River Seine. There was a lot of bridges. Ate frogs legs for the first time.
Our first day in Paris was exhausting / discombobulating Posted by cam-shell in Paris is just the beginning... | Sep 12, 2013
- BERGERAC - it's French
Tuesday 10th Sept 13 (day 10)
This morning we woke to sunny part blue sk Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2014 - YES WE ARE STILL ON THE SAME TRIP | Sep 12, 2013
- HELLO FRANCE! First stop Bergerac
Monday 9th Sept 13 (day 9)
We woke up early to a sunny day, looks like Holland is putting on a happy face for our departure. Our bags were packed thanks to a little organisation la Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2014 - YES WE ARE STILL ON THE SAME TRIP | Sep 12, 2013
- ElsewhereThe Eurostar and the TGV deposited us in Nancy on a grey drizzly afternoon. It is never a good thing to e deposited anywhere on a grey drizzly afternoon and it is all so FOREIGN.
However, we are acclimatising and Jamie Posted by sallysleigh in Sally and Jamie in Oxford and elsewhere | Sep 9, 2013
- mamers to calaissunday: p popped to town on the scooter yesterday aft., to see if he could get the wifi sorted,
but no luck, we had to use FON (not too bad).
we were all alone at the aire last night, no Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Sep 8, 2013
- 36 Hours in Paris !If you have a short time in Paris Amazing Paris view can be in your camera with long walk Of course, morning, noon or evening walk according to get you started the route changes, it's up to Posted by TATLIGEZGIN in TatliGezgin | Sep 7, 2013
- parthenay to mamerssaturday: slept well at the aire, it was v. quiet.
one other van turned up quite late, french.
some spots of rain on the roof early on woke us up, but then we got up a bit later than normal; cloudy Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Sep 7, 2013
- lescar to parthenayfriday: managed to get the shopping yesterday, but forgot the pharmacy (no big deal).
p worked for a bit.
big storm rolled in late eve, lots of thunder and lightening, not much rain though.
up early as on the move, woke to gloomy Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Sep 6, 2013
- Best laid plans testedI planned to find a Paris market today. Preferably a flea or antiques market, not a food market (my body can't take any more croissant or pastry). Instead my French teacher announced that we would have a test tomorrow. With Posted by carol.maseyk in Mon Petite Adventure | Sep 5, 2013
- Berthillon / Day 3 in ParisMy routine in Paris seems to be settling in. 3 hours of French lessons every morning ( including a bizarre phonetics class in a recording studio setup ; more on that later). After class today I decided to get my Posted by carol.maseyk in Mon Petite Adventure | Sep 4, 2013
- Monday Idyll or Idle Monday Ah oui Paris! I skipped class today to spend a day of just eating, reading and sitting out in the sun. It felt like just the sort of break I needed. I am living in the 14th district of Paris Posted by carol.maseyk in Mon Petite Adventure | Sep 2, 2013
- koln to lescar (for pau)sunday: while sitting in the van yesterday aft., waiting for a short rain shower to pass by, we got some really
bad news rel. p’s dad.
he’d been taken ill on the journey back to spain and was in hosp. in Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Sep 1, 2013
- Paris Day 4 - August 27th (Recovered!)*This post describes August 27th 2013, from which the post was accidentally deleted, my patents managed to partially recover most, while I rewrote the rest. Enjoy!*
Today was a long one, and it's 11 at the time of me starting this. Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Aug 29, 2013
- Paris Day 5 - Last full day! August 28th*This post describes August 28th, 2013*
What a view! We went to the very tippy top of Eiffel Tower, and the view was magnificent! Here's one angle:
And another (Sa Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Aug 29, 2013
- Paris Day 3 - August 26Tess felt fine after a little food yesterday, all is well.
Today, we got up bright and early. If 9-10 is early... We planned to go to La Louvre, et, I mean and, Notre Dame. We only did the Louvre because Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Aug 26, 2013
- Paris Day 2 - August 25(Yesterday we ended up going to bed at 10, but planned to sleep at 8. I worded that wrong last time)Another amazing day in Paris. Aside from a start time of Noon, we had a pretty busy day. Again, lot's Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Aug 25, 2013
- First Day... in PARIS!!!Wow! It took a looong time, but we're finally here! In Paris, France! I'm writing this the next morning because we were so tired last night, and I just wanted sleep. I slept almost 12 hours! We saw so much Posted by adventureguyben in Europe Trip 2013 | Aug 25, 2013
- Noon in Paris I want to start off with a little expectations management as my take on Paris will probably be different than what you might expect. I have been to Paris before and seen most of the sites. This time around I Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Aug 23, 2013
- In France this holiday, What i got up to. Hi everyone,
Sorry i haven't posted any photos or videos because the WiFi bar would not let me on the internet. I am hoping to post some on now. I am trying to upload the photos Posted by cpurcell3033 in Our France holiday 2013 | Aug 14, 2013
- 19, Crazy, In Love and In Paris=="Paris is Always a Good Idea" - Audrey Hepburn==
My 19th Birthday. Another year has passed and what an incredible, life changing year it has been.
I cannot actually believe that this time last year I was sitting in a classroom Posted by missadelaide in A Worldly Addiction | Aug 10, 2013
- PARIS : The Notre Dame - 9th AugustBack on the Bus today.
First stop the Gallerie Lafayette, one of the largest Dept stores in the world, and also very expensive.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/576870/F14E20D12219AC6817AB0CAEEBAA34A4.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 10, 2013
- PARIS : The Eiffel Tower - 8th AugustToday we rode the Hop-on-off Bus around Paris, the easiest and best way to get around and see everything.
First stop for us was the iconic Eiffel Tower - larger than it looks in the photos - and very imposing.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/5 Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 9, 2013
- Mitä häh?Sattuipa vahinko, pääsiäisen retki Nizzaan jäi kirjaamatta tänne.
Eli Nepalin ja Pariisin välissä tapahtui keväinen irtiotto Etelä-Ranskaan.
Ja kylläpäs olikin hyvä reissu.
Nizzan lisäksi tutustuttiin ihastuttavaan Ezeen, sekä uusittiin käynnit M Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Aug 8, 2013
- PARIS - The Louvre - 7th AugustDay one of being a tourist - we visited the Louvre - home of the Mona Lisa.
[im Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 7, 2013