- Paris[img=h Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 21, 2015
- The French AlpsEvening,
We have made it the Mont Blanc! It's the highest mountain in the French Alps and sits on the border between France and Italy. We are here for two nights in a house that sits wayyyy up on the hill Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 20, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Ledas tuoj pajudės.Šiandien prieš pietus - skambutis. Mergaitė iš marinos administracijos, čiabuvių kalba capitainerie, domisi, ar aš esu jachta Billabong. Ar aš laive? Oj, kaip gerai. Suprantate, jūs vakar prisišvartavote prie tiltelio, kuris yra per mažas jūsų laivui. Jis Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Apr 18, 2015
- Once in a Life TimeOh, no! I am not referring to this trip... Just the soundtrack du jour.
Enjoying a mellow Saturday morning with the Talking Heads after a gorgeous evening with friends along the Canal du Midi.
Spent the majority of my Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 18, 2015
- SNOW!!Hi all,
Our snow days have arrived! We are all pretty darn excited about our week skiing in the French Alps. It's hard to believe we are here!
We have four days skiing, so each day goes something like this - Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 17, 2015
- Sainte Foy - the whole family back together again!Evening all,
Today is the day we braved driving on the wrong side of the road - EEeeekkkkk!!
Picked up our big 9 seater van, fingers crossed it fits all seven of us and all our gear! While Mum & I are Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 16, 2015
- Being a cavemanWhen we first arrived at Niaux Cave nobody was there because they had just left on the 11 30 tour and we still had 2 hours before we went on the 1 30 english tour. So we thought it woud Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Apr 16, 2015
- The Holy GrailThe Holy Grail
Visits to the wine caves and Chateaux of Beaucastel, Domaine du Vieux Telegraphe, Domaine Pegau and the town of Chateauneuf du Pape
OK, if you are not a wine geek, stop reading and go count your money. You will Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 15, 2015
- Wines in BeauneEvening all,
Amazingly we all woke up to our alarms - although we woke up to dirty breakfast bowls on the table... Both Mum and Dave had been up for a 3am snack!
With packed bags we made our way down Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 15, 2015
- Marathon Day!Morning,
Big day for Mum and David, months of preparation and training for today and there is a bit of nerves and excitement in the apartment! Dad's on cheif supporter for the morning, getting them to the start line and ready Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 15, 2015
- Best Laid PlansOften go awry.
So it's a good thing that I am going with the flow. (which has meant of course, less blogging)
The last few days have brought me to an Olive Manufacturer, some roman remains (of the stone variety) and markets, Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 14, 2015
- Why would anyone want to eat sheeps brains?We are in France. I decided to make a blog on all the strange food we have seen in supermarkets in Europe.
1 Sheeps brains. why would anyone want to eat sheeps brains?
2 Pigs ears. I dont see the purpose of Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Apr 13, 2015
- The Hill Towns and fields of ProvenceThe Hill Towns and fields of Provence:
Our schedule gets a bit tighter now as we get closer to the end of our journey. However, yesterday we had a free day and we wanted to get a glimpse of Provence and Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 12, 2015
- French National Radio InterviewFrench National Radio Interview
After trying to duck (le cannard) him for weeks, the well known talk show host Pierre Dans L'Important finally caught up with me to do an interview on the French National Radio show "Nous Vous Savons".
My staff Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 11, 2015
- Paris!Didn't I say I would try to keep these posts updated fairly regularly?
So, hey, Paris!
I have been here for four days now and I have to say I have really fallen in love with this place. It is really Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Apr 10, 2015
- Toulouse, Carcassonne and CollioureToulouse, Carcassonne and Callioure
Back to the Mediterranean as Spring breaks out
After our wonderful stay in La Boissiere, we headed east towards St. Cicq de Lapopie. At the last minute, we decided to turn towards Carcassonne so we would get more Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 8, 2015
- Saturday 28th JuneWe sadly departed St. Barths and upon arrival at St Martin we got a taxi to the Sunset Bar for a fun lunch watching the planes land. Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 28, 2014
- Friday 27th JuneIn the morning we relaxed at the villa. We enjoyed a lovely lunch with a view at Santa Fe. After a couple of hours rest at the villa, we went for a snorkel to Lorient. We had Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 27, 2014
- Thursday 26th JuneAfter breakfast we relaxed for a bit and then drove to Marigot to snorkel. We saw quite a few cool fish including a large porcupine fish and some rays. We had lunch at the villa and then chilled Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 26, 2014
- Wednesday 25th JuneWe got up early with the intention of hiking to Colombier. However even at 9am the sun was roasting hot so we decided to give it a miss and return to the villa. We made a quick stop Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 25, 2014
- Tuesday 24th JuneWe had breakfast at the villa and then Grant and I went to snorkel at Petit Anse.
We had lunch at the villa and then Rosita popped by for an hour to say hello. We did a little sunbathing Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 24, 2014
- Monday 23rd JuneGrant and I walked along the beach at Lorient and we stopped at the post office and boulangerie on the way back. After breakfast we relaxed at the villa. At 11am Grant and I drove down to the Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 23, 2014
- Sunday 22nd JuneWe had hardly any breakfast and slowly dressed ourselves up for one of Dad's favourite holiday experiences, brunch at le Gaiac. We booked for the early 11am sitting and when we arrived, we all chose a cocktail from the Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 22, 2014
- Saturday 21st JuneAfter breakfast at the villa, Grant and I drove down to St. Jean beach and went for our first snorkel. The visibility was very good and although we didn't see anything amazing, we saw plenty of fish.
We had a Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 21, 2014
- Friday 20th JuneWe relaxed by the pool in the morning and then had a delicious lunch at les Bananiers. Dad and Grant both opted for the thai style mahi mahi and I had tuna tataki. Such friendly service and the Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 20, 2014