- Thursday 19th JuneThanks to Dad's built-in alarm, we got up at 5:15am and went for a walk along the coastal path over at Grand Fond. At 6am it started to get very warm so we turned back. We drove into Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 19, 2014
- Wednesday 18th JuneWe had a lovely breakfast at the villa and then relaxed by the pool. We spontaneously decided to try le Jardin for lunch (opposite the airport). Sadly their delicious sounding plat du jour was finished when we arrived. Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 18, 2014
- Tuesday 17th JuneAfter a morning trip to the boulangerie, we relaxed by the pool. We went to Gustavia and had lunch at the Wall House. We all had the grilled salmon plat du jour. The café gourmand which followed Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 17, 2014
- Monday 16th JuneWe spent the morning relaxing at the villa and then had a relaxing lunch at the villa. In the evening we went to Eddy's in Gustavia for dinner. It was lovely Caribben style fish dishes all round and Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 16, 2014
- Sunday 15th JuneGrant and I got up at 5am and went for a swim in the pool while it was still dark. We took a wander along Lorient beach and then stopped at the local boulangerie which was surprisingly busy at Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 15, 2014
- Saturday 14th JuneWe had a very nice breakfast at the airport. We flew to St. Martin and then caught the St. Barths Commuter flight to St. Barths. We arrived at the villa in the early evening and unpacked. For Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 14, 2014
- Friday 13th JuneWe travelled in the afternoon from Edinburgh to Paris with Air France. We took the monorail to the Novotel hotel and had a pizza in the bar watching the World Cup football. Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 13, 2014
- BE the Cat!When you are in a town filled with so many cats, sometimes you have to your cue from how they manage a day in the life!
Today, I initially though it the perfect day for getting laundry, some blogging & Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 6, 2015
- Hit the ground runningIt has been a whirlwind since Wednesday, in a good way.
For me, the trip really began as I pulled my cute little Fiat 500 out of the Toulouse Airport.
My splurge on a GPS payed off immediately. Leaving Toulouse, Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 6, 2015
- Trip to Strasbourg, FranceHi - Welcome to my first travel blog. On here you'll find photos from Strasbourg, France. I'll write down the name and sightseeing places I've been to. Feel free to comment below.
This is near the train station of Strasbourg and Posted by dream.big. in dream.big. | Apr 6, 2015
- Getting Fat in FranceWe've chased the good weather to the south of France and are nestled into a little gite in the garden of a vineyard.We are surrounded by vineyards, a few smalll wheat fields and a peach orchard yet are only a Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Apr 5, 2015
- La BoissiereLa Boissiere
For the past four days we have been staying at "La Boissiere" - the breathtaking home of "Rondre" - Ron Notto and Darrell Andre. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if there were a Nobel Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 5, 2015
- This Semester is Going Way too Quickly!Happy Easter weekend!!!
My classes are slowly ticking themselves off. The academic schedule is very different here; without getting into too many confusing details, not all classes last the same amount of weeks, depending upon the number of hours that Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Apr 4, 2015
- Paris===We love Paris, can you tell?===
What better way to end our Christmas holiday than in our favourite city, the City of Lights. We decided that we would stay in a different area, this time the 12th arrondissement close to [i]Place Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Apr 3, 2015
- Loire Valley ChateauxYesterday we flew from Vienna to Paris where it is hot! Pushing 30 degrees on arrival and a few degrees more today. Bill sneaked one more beer of the day in at Vienna airport: The Edelweiss Weissbier. An alp wheat Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2011 Bill and Ann Europe | Apr 3, 2015
- Bordeaux and Saint EmilionBordeaux and Saint Emilion
OK, that last post was too long, so this one will be shorter. We took the train from Donostia to Bordeaux, spent an afternoon and evening seeing Bordeaux, then decided that night that we wanted to go Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 1, 2015
- Flying to Paris in Emirates and driving to BourgesWe have a group of four people travelling initially to France and then to drive around in France, Spain, Portugal, Monte Carlo, Italy and Switzerland.
Helen and Susan, two sisters and our close friends agreed to join the two of Posted by fernando65 in Europe Driving Trip 2015 | Mar 31, 2015
- Gallery of Europe [Part 7]Hey guys here's a short continuation of our journey in HDR. From Genoa, Italy we set the train ride through southern France hoping that we remember how to speak French from our first week in Paris.
Click the following links for Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Mar 24, 2015
- paris (with a french accent)We are now in Paris. For the first time in three months we are experiancing cold weather. When we first got here we still had to wait in the airport for 3 hours. We were waiting for our grandparents Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Mar 24, 2015
- A Two-Day Trek around Luxembourg and LorraineI spent this last weekend on an ESN trip that consisted of a power-visit to the city of Luxembourg on Saturday (we arrived at about 11am, then hit the road again at 5pm) and Metz, in the Lorraine region of Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Mar 24, 2015
- The flood of work has subsided...In the wake of my trip to Prague, I have kept incredibly busy, but much less glamorously. I spent most of my first week back working on my next two presentations, both of which are thankfully over now. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Mar 15, 2015
- Bonjour ParisNo primeiro dia em Paris resolvemos seguir o clichesão mor e rumar para o Arco do triunfo.
Claro que antes sofremos um pouco na estação Gare du Nord para comprar nosso Museum pass. Este cartão dá acesso aos principais museus e Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Mar 14, 2015
- Où pouvons-nous aller faire une randonnée ? Where can we do a hike? Last year we took a bus with our friends from Germany to have a lovely lunch in St Aygulf, a beach town near St Raphael. Afterward, we decided to the walk the sea shore Posted by gailmb in France 2015 | Mar 10, 2015
- Excitement around every corner, and at every altitude. We thought it was only in the movies that announcements were made "is there a doctor onboard?"' But no, it is real and it does happen. Not to worry though, not only was it not for one of Posted by MadameBallam in France Italy 2015 | Mar 8, 2015
- Nice Carnival First of all I must apologize for the long stretch between entries. We have a very poor internet connection this year. Some days I can't even connect online so I am not sure when I will be able to post Posted by gailmb in France 2015 | Mar 5, 2015