- Noon in Paris I want to start off with a little expectations management as my take on Paris will probably be different than what you might expect. I have been to Paris before and seen most of the sites. This time around I Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Aug 23, 2013
- In France this holiday, What i got up to. Hi everyone,
Sorry i haven't posted any photos or videos because the WiFi bar would not let me on the internet. I am hoping to post some on now. I am trying to upload the photos Posted by cpurcell3033 in Our France holiday 2013 | Aug 14, 2013
- 19, Crazy, In Love and In Paris=="Paris is Always a Good Idea" - Audrey Hepburn==
My 19th Birthday. Another year has passed and what an incredible, life changing year it has been.
I cannot actually believe that this time last year I was sitting in a classroom Posted by missadelaide in A Worldly Addiction | Aug 10, 2013
- PARIS : The Notre Dame - 9th AugustBack on the Bus today.
First stop the Gallerie Lafayette, one of the largest Dept stores in the world, and also very expensive.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/576870/F14E20D12219AC6817AB0CAEEBAA34A4.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 10, 2013
- PARIS : The Eiffel Tower - 8th AugustToday we rode the Hop-on-off Bus around Paris, the easiest and best way to get around and see everything.
First stop for us was the iconic Eiffel Tower - larger than it looks in the photos - and very imposing.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/5 Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 9, 2013
- Mitä häh?Sattuipa vahinko, pääsiäisen retki Nizzaan jäi kirjaamatta tänne.
Eli Nepalin ja Pariisin välissä tapahtui keväinen irtiotto Etelä-Ranskaan.
Ja kylläpäs olikin hyvä reissu.
Nizzan lisäksi tutustuttiin ihastuttavaan Ezeen, sekä uusittiin käynnit M Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Aug 8, 2013
- PARIS - The Louvre - 7th AugustDay one of being a tourist - we visited the Louvre - home of the Mona Lisa.
[im Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 7, 2013
- FELIXSTOWE (England) to PARIS (France) 6th AugustThe second part of our big adventure commenced today with breakfast at the lovely Grafton House in Felixstowe.
Nougat found a new friend at reception.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/576870/54B90D452219AC68172AAB87D0BD Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 6, 2013
- Paris - the city of loveWell we have now arrived in Paris. Spent the first day travelling from Vienna to Paris and then we had this terrible driver who thought he could drive a mini bus at 80km an hour while texting on his phone Posted by Chappeltravels in Europe Trip | Aug 6, 2013
- Our France holiday 2013 welcoming!Welcome, I will be posting photo, videos and text everyday at the WiFi centre on site! I will see you all in 3 weeks time.Your heading here. Posted by cpurcell3033 in Our France holiday 2013 | Aug 2, 2013
- Paris: ObservationsIt’s been over 20 years since I was last in Paris and again I’m seeing it with much different eyes thanks to maturity and the perception of three children. My sister, Lori, lived in France for a year (near Fontainebleu) Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 29, 2013
- Bon Appetit et Au Revoir[float=left][/float]We spent this morning going through our bags and finding things that we could either throw out or give away to the Poirots. It Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 30, 2013
- French Hospitality[float=left][/float]Our French friends have been so encouraging with having us visit that they insisted we come for another lunch, Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 30, 2013
- Meeting Hannah's French Family[float=left][/float]We had scheduled our visit with Hannah’s French family as our last destination so that we could finish off with an experienc Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 30, 2013
- Our Last Visit to France[float=left][/float]Our brief foray into Switzerland ended today and we returned to France for our fourth and final time of this trip. Our final destin Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 30, 2013
- Paris: Tour Eiffel, Armee Musee & Napoleans TombLast full day in Paris. The alarm went off at 7am. Normally here we have been sleeping in until 10am or so because of the heat. But we had to get to the Eiffel Tower today, before the crowds. We Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 28, 2013
- Lyon[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/France/|Photos of France]]
Greetings readership! I have recently gathered there is a wrongful perception that I’m writing these entries promptly after departing the respective desti Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Jul 28, 2013
- Paris: Musee d'Orsay, Pantheon and hot weatherToday we went to Musee d'Orsay and the Pantheon. We started out by taking the Metro to Musee. When we got inside we went upstairs to find Monet paintings that were very cool, we also saw some Rodins, Van Goghs Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 27, 2013
- Gay Paris!How quickly the time is flying by! I can't believe it was a week ago that I almost didn't make it to Paris. After waiting 3 hours at Pisa Airport it wasn't until I was boarding that I was rudely Posted by SammyO in My gelato journey | Jul 27, 2013
- Paris:Ile de la Cite, ArcdeTriomphe, Champs Elysee & LouvreYes, you read the title correctly. We had a marathon day of touring the major Paris sights on FRIDAY - and all in the 30 degree humid weather! It isn't as bad as it sounds as some of Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 26, 2013
- Paris: crepes and MontparnasseWe have arrived in Paris! Our journey started at the Schiphol airport where we had to drop off our car and then caught the high speed Thayls train to Paris. Adri, Niels and Danielle very gratefully came with us and Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 26, 2013
- Parisphotos [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/France/]]
Paris. There is probably no destination in the world that people desire to visit more so than this outstanding city. Although I suppose Mecca surmounts a formidable Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Jul 25, 2013
- Back from hot Paris to hot OxfordParis was fun with lots of walking, food and lots to do. I will have to radically improve my French for the Nancy sojourn. Jamie's conference was good but at times shambolic with one session interrupted by a Posted by sallysleigh in Sally and Jamie in Oxford and elsewhere | Jul 19, 2013
- REIMS - EPERNAY 19 JulyNot to be missed - the most amazing sound & light show etc etc : Reims Cathedrale Notre-Dame
We had read so much about this show we had to go - commencing at 11pm it was Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Jul 19, 2013
- First couple days in Paristhe flight was uneventful (can't even remember one leg of it...fell asleep so hard...woke up and was in Iceland) note...don't fly Icelandair
for long flights, they do no feed you on the plane! my dinner ended up being some chips Posted by montague in France 2013 | Jul 19, 2013