- As Audrey Hepburn famously said“Paris is always a good idea”I walked up to the Eiffel tower one autumn evening with a picnic in tow to pick up [[http://ceej.travellerspoint.com/9/|from where I left off during my last visit]]. Found a nice spot on the lawn to settle down only to notice Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Jan 31, 2016
- Christmas and New Year in FranceOn Christmas eve we spent 9 hours in the car zooming down the highway and paying highway robbery size tolls to (hopefully) find sun in Southern France.
First stop- Aix-en-Provence (2 nights)
This city had a Christmas market that we strolled along Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Jan 21, 2016
- ThanksThanks for the comments on our blog.....not sure how to comment on a comment yet so.....thanks. Glad you've got a handle on how it all works Joy (please send me some tips) and yes folks, Jordy doesn't mind ham Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 18, 2016
- LouvreSpent most of the day in the Louvre.....which was nice given it was below zero outside.
What a mind blowing place....just the buildind is extraordinary let alone the artworks.
Too big to see everything of course but saw some of the biggies; Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 18, 2016
- Mont martre, arc de triumphe, champs elyseesFabulous day. Private gallery in an old residence , walk up to montmartre, snow flurry drinking hot wine while Jordy got his silhouette cut in the shadow of sacre coeur. Wandered down to clichy metro to arc Dr Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 18, 2016
- Jeff drops soap....u won't believe what happens nextThis morning I dropped the soap in the shower. It was a tense moment...to retrieve it ..I had either to attempt a yoga move wholly beyond a man of my years or else step out of the shower into Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 14, 2016
- Gay Paris!Awesome flight from Dubai to Paris. Very calm and few people allowing us to spread out a bit.
Despite threats of poor weather arrived to beautiful sunshine with billowing impressionist style clouds on the horizon. Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 14, 2016
- Almost 5 Months I have reached the point where there has been talk of my return to the US. This is also the time where my teachers have realized that I somewhat understand, alors, I have to participate. At the parent-teacher meeting, I Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Jan 13, 2016
- Post-ChristmasSo three swedes, four french people, and an american walk into a bar.
This is not the beginning of a joke, it's what happened yesterday
As incredibly cheesy as this is, it made my mom laugh so
Shout out to Uncle J! Thanks Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Jan 4, 2016
- Quick GetawayWe found out at the end of October that the pub was going to be closed for refurbishment for a couple of weeks. YAY! Awesome excuse to get away from the cold winter heading our way.
We purchased a van Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | Dec 28, 2015
- Hello, c'est moiBeen pretty busy trying to get some things done for college/enjoying the French holiday festivities so here's some very unorganized notes that I have taken during the past two weeks:
Tip: Saying the english word with a french accent usually works.. Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Dec 16, 2015
- Second Host Family!Yesterday after French Thanksgiving dinner, I moved to my second host family. As a going away present from my first family I got a Christmas countdown calendar with chocolate. As a welcome present from my second family I got... a Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Nov 30, 2015
- VabalaiJachtininkai sveikina vienas kitą "Su Naujais Metais!!!" kaskart, kai po žiemos pavasarį nuleidžia laivus nuo kranto į vandenį. Jau rašiau ("Viduržemiai. Baisiausia Autonuostabybė"), kaip man kampuotai tie Nauji Metai prasidėjo šiemet, kai BILLABONG padėj Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Nov 24, 2015
- Stories Part 3Half the Rotary club thought I was from Oregon because 1.) Oregon is pronounced Or-hey-goan so kind of like Ohio I guess 2.) Oregon is commonly known here because of Portland
At the district governor meeting two different Rotarians asked if Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Nov 22, 2015
- Toits du Palais Garnier[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/789219/toits_floor_1. Posted by ryanmethot in paris | Nov 16, 2015
- A Road Trip from Toulouse to Paris via Normandy[center][/center]
After vacationing in Portugal I had a four day gap before my flight out of Paris. What to do, and how to get to Paris? Turns out flights to Paris from Lisbon were exp Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Nov 16, 2015
- Po kiek Egalite, Fraternite ir Liberte šiandien?
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, jauki įlanka visai šalia Nicos, š.m. rugpjūtis. BILLABONG saugiai stovi ant inkaro, o mudu su Lolita kasdien išsilaipiname į krantą valtimi ir traukiniu keliaujame Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Nov 16, 2015
- Pray for ParisAs by now everyone knows, Paris was assaulted last night by cowards who murdered and maimed innocent people. As an American who lives a train ride from NYC and watched that city change forever, I know there are no words Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Nov 14, 2015
- Louis Vuitton FoundationI love Louis Vuitton. I love Frank Gehry architecture. Last year, when I read that the Louis Vuitton Foundation was opening an art museum on the outskirts of Paris and they had chosen Frank Gehry to design it, I Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Nov 13, 2015
- Armistice Day in Paris: A Day of RemembranceIt's probably not impossible for me to have a bad day in Paris, but I can't think of one. I have had several top of the line, it-doesn't-get-better-than-this days. More than my share. Today was one and it was all Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Nov 11, 2015
- Paris KeysPeople worry about me when I travel. I worry too, but not about normal things like getting robbed. That can happen anywhere and did actually happen to me in my quiet suburban town when burglars broke into my house and Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Nov 10, 2015
- The 6 B'sIn honor of the 6 B's presentations this past weekend, I thought I'd post how I have been putting them to use. The 6 B's are Rotary's alternative to the 4 D's which are no drinking, driving, dating, or drugs. Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Nov 9, 2015
- Paris Markets: Part 6Another Sunday; another market to explore. I'm going to run out of Sundays long before I run out of markets. To add to my challenge, next week many of the Christmas markets will open. No big surprise, but I have Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Nov 8, 2015
- Paris: Neighborhood WalkEvery neighborhood in any city has its own unique atmosphere. My temporary home in Paris is no exception. I currently live on the western edge of the 4th arrondissement in an area known as Beaubourg, a short block away from Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Nov 5, 2015
- MG Owners Club Tour Mallorca & Brittany 2015 (9)For various reasons the blog didn’t get finished but a few people have rung to see if we actually got home so here is a retrospective wrap up of the last few days of the holiday
Northeast of Guerande is the Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Nov 5, 2015