- Travel DayPHEW! We made it to Saint-Emilion! Airplane, bus, high-speed train and car rental, 19 hours later, we’re at Chateau La Confession, in Saint Emilion. Flight was pretty good but we had to deplane away from the main terminal and get Posted by otisandma in Salut tout le Monde! | Jun 17, 2016
- Bretagne (Benodet)Monday evening we, along with our ABQ friends Chip and David, arrived in Benodet, the town on the western coast where Loic vacationed every summer as a child, and his dad now lives. We spent Tuesday exploring the town Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Jun 14, 2016
- Wedding Reception in the Loire ValleyFriday through Sunday was an amazing wedding reception weekend at a gîte (an old farm converted into a holiday home) in the Loire valley. It comprised of 5 houses of accommodation, a reception room that seats 80 people, a Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Jun 13, 2016
- First week- Jouars- Pontchartrain (Paris)The end of our two weeks in France is almost here, and our time with friends and family has been wonderful and busy!
We began our first week in Paris with the wettest May since 1930, great talks and Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Jun 12, 2016
- Châtel There were shrieks of excitement, delight and relief when the door opened and we met Jo and Steve! It was a great feeling to have arrived as planned and meet this lovely couple. We were also warmly greeted by our Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Jun 9, 2016
- Back to Charles de Gaulle, 🛫 Roissy en FranceIt is Monday evening and we are doing a bit of packing before tomorrow's drive to Epernay, which is in the heart of the French Champagne district and only a couple of hours drive to the CDG Airport. A Posted by stavmagpie in Selected European Hotspots 🏰 🏟 | Jun 8, 2016
- France, Europe The flight from Italy to France, Paris was only CAD$59 with Transavia airlines. It was a 1hr 30min nonstop ride and by far the best deal I've had on this trip. The hotel I stayed at was called La Maison Posted by TravelBuddy2016 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 6, 2016
- Au Revoir France[img=http:/ Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Reflections of Paris*Paris is a beautiful city *Parisians are friendly *The Eiffel Tower is a must to visit. *The city stays up late and sleeps in. *The Red Wine is very good *The pastries and breads are even better. *Dogs are sent Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Paris we have arrived[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/IMG_20120908_082926.jpeg caption=Pari Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- La Vie En Rose[left]Today I am in this beautiful city called Paris with great fashion ,bright lights and macaroons and baguettes every street corner I take. I'm making my way right now to the Arc De Triumph. I have been here Posted by tayhowarth in package deal trip | Jun 5, 2016
- Ready to goIt will be a long trip...
Fanny is waiting for you, in front of the floodway !!!!
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by Snibril7569 in Amelia and Fanny Story | Jun 3, 2016
- Escanecrabe to ChâtelWe enjoyed a final walk around the garden with Nikki and Tony before our farewells to them, Benji and Bella and Leo the cat. Our first workaway experience was such a positive and enjoyable one and something that fitted perfectly Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | May 30, 2016
- Back to the Med! Catalunya, Languedoc, and Provence Having proven in Panama that we could manage the three kids on an international trip without any other adult help, I was determined to get two of my dream European road trips accomplished this year. That meant starting in April Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | May 29, 2016
- Stories Part 4Plenty has been happening here in the last two months or so. Hence why I haven't written another "stories" installment. Anyone that knows me well enough, however, knows that I can't go long without an awkward situation or making a Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | May 26, 2016
- Catching upMonday was predicted to be cold and wet, so we elected to have a day off. Big sleep-in, then reading, catching up with photos, etc. Wandered out in the afternoon to get some groceries. That was about it!
Yesterday we had Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | May 25, 2016
- Our 'Work Away' in Escanecrabe Traveling for an extended period has allowed us to live and experience places in different ways. House sitting has been one way of achieving this and the 'workaway' programme is now another. 'Workaway' is popular with young and old. You Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | May 24, 2016
- May 9-10-11May 9-10-11
On May 9 we took a bus up to the Montmartre area of Paris. We ate lunch and walked around before heading back to our room. Montmartre is a large hill in the Right Bank district. Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | May 23, 2016
- May 8May 8
Today we walked to the Louvre Museum – home of the Mona Lisa. The Louvre is the largest museum in the world. The Mona Lisa is not only the most famous painting in the world but also Posted by mccarthytravel in Ireland & United Kingdom | May 20, 2016
- CannesToday was yet another beautiful day. How fortunate for us to arrive in Cannes, while the film festival is still going on.
We started our day on yet another early wake up, and out the freakin door by 8am. We Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 20, 2016
- After jet lag. A tough few days.We really enjoyed "la belle France", travel easy and comfortable accommodation.
After picking up the car on Sunday afternoon we drove south to Auxerre, a gateway to the Burgundy Region. Found a reliable Ibis Hotel (Accor) and stumbled into a Posted by stavmagpie in Selected European Hotspots 🏰 🏟 | May 20, 2016
- Southern France
One of the best things about travelling in a campervan is that you can park up anywhere you like! For us this has meant spending nights on cliff top car parks, next to lake Posted by TravelVanSpain in Van Hire Trip in Spain | May 20, 2016
- The Alps from AntibesThe mountains in the distance with snow are the Alps- the natural border with Italy
Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 20, 2016
- bienvenue à CannesWe have arrived in Cannes. Small port so we are anchored in the bay and will take a tender boat to the shore. We have a tour today in a neighboring city called Antibes (sections of it Posted by johnjeanne in John and Jeanne's Windstar Trip | May 19, 2016
- Another day in Strasbourg.According to all weather reports, today was wet. We rolled over in bed and went back to sleep, to wake up much later than usual to a beautiful sunny day! Oh well, we had made the decision not to travel Posted by Fleetconcepts in Europe 2016 | May 19, 2016