- Vernon and Giverny - Day 10First things first....Happy birthday, Kimi, and Happy Father's Day to all! (Editor's note: This was written on 6/21)
We docked in the town of Vernon, mid-way between Paris and Rouen. In the morning, we took the Viking tour to Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 21, 2015
- Paris - Day 9After breakfast, we embarked upon our included Viking tour of Paris. We boarded motor coaches, and drove through different parts of the city, heading toward a walking tour of Ile de le Cite and Notre Dame. Ile de Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 20, 2015
- Project #2 Posted by crbelson in Alabama Engineering in Europe | Jun 20, 2015
- Paris - Day 8We were sad to leave our lovely hotel. We enjoyed the great location (one block from the metro) and proximity to great restaurants.
We stored our luggage at the hot Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 19, 2015
- DAY 48 - Wednesday 17th June – Sete to Pezenas toWeather - back to clear blur skies and hot, whoop whoop!
Well it's an interesting sleep as the car park is only 200 yards away from a train line, not just any train line no, but an industrial one that whizzes Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Jun 20, 2015
- DAY 47 - Tuesday 16th June – Duilhac-sous-Peyrepertuse toWeather - it's overcast again...what's happened weather?!
Early start as we have a trek to do heading up to Toulouse and back down to the beach again. TomTom has been inputted its instructions and its an interesting route it came up Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Jun 20, 2015
- Paris France We arrived in Paris on the TGV (fast train) from Frankfurt - because we got to Paris late we went in a taxi to the hotel and went to sleep😴. The next morning, our friends the Reid family arrived Posted by pesabery2015 in Ryan's Europe Trip | Jun 19, 2015
- Paris - Day 7We woke to cloudy weather, which did not dampen our spirits as we set out to take the train to Versailles. Clearly, we were not the only people to have this idea, as the place was PACKED with tourists. Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 19, 2015
- DAY 46 - Monday 15th June – Barcelona to Perpignan toWeather - starts sunny but then overcast followed by heavy rain comes...but driving so all okay when it does!
Up at 7am, cleaned myself up, breakfast, van up and ready to drive off upon our return and out the door to Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Jun 19, 2015
- Paris - Day 6I was in Paris for one day as a college student, and thought that it was the most beautiful city that I had ever seen. Years later (no, I will not specify how many years later), after having visited Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 18, 2015
- Le FunlabToday I took a slight detour on my way home from school and walked down this tiny alley to one of the most technologically advanced places in Tours: Le Funlab! Le Funlab (Fabrique d'Usages Numériques) is a small one-room Posted by crbelson in Alabama Engineering in Europe | Jun 18, 2015
- Viduržemiai. Olandai pavaro + foto
Tai ką, Olande, tu senas kūrva, eisi nardyt? - suburbuliavo vien sau po nosim, prieš užsidėdamas nardymo kaukę ant veido Olandas.
Tas pats, Mingės Olandas. Jis kapitonauja ant g Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Jun 18, 2015
- Saturday 13th JuneWe met Charles' wife at 10am and departed our lovely Brittany cottage. We made it in time for lunch at Dinan and in the warm sunshine we had a wander around the narrow, perfectly preserved streets in search of Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Jun 14, 2015
- Friday 12th JuneWe woke up to the sound of rain and when we looked outside it certainly looked like a grim morning. We had breakfast and decided that the best use of our time would be to start our packing.
We had Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Jun 13, 2015
- Lille and surroundsLille
Train from Munich was a sensible way to arrive in Lille, although stops and train changes in both Cologne (Kohn) and Brussels (Bruxelles) (and I do wonder why we anglicise the names of cities - surely we should just live Posted by TandTtravel in Europe 2015 | Jun 16, 2015
- Eurostar from London to Paris - Day 5As we sit at the Fortnum & Mason Cafe at St. Pancras Station, we decided to take some time to reflect on our visit. (It was either that or learn French in an hour). Here are some observations, Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 15, 2015
- Wedding Day!Today's the big day! EEEeeeee!
The morning in our household was either spent chilling at home, or at the nearby markets in Bagnere. The morning went by pretty quickly, and before we knew it we were in the car heading around Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Jun 14, 2015
- Kiwis in FranceEvening all,
So another week has flown by... and lots of steps forward for Denis and I!! Felt like we were going backwards and not getting anything done for a while there... But I'm typing this from our very own dining Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Jun 14, 2015
- The Loire valley I found a really awesome biking itinerary online and we attempted to recreate it ourselves on a trip to the Loire valley. It was a successful trip although we didn't get to bike as much as I had hoped due Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Jun 14, 2015
- Thursday 11th JuneAfter breakfast we drove to the outskirts of Chateauneuf and took a walk along the Nantes-Brest canal. It was the same circular route that Grant and I had walked previously one evening. It was a lovely, Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Jun 12, 2015
- Eurostar from Paris to LondonWe envy people who can sleep on airplanes. Our overnight flight arrived 30 minutes early in Paris, and we had no difficulty finding our way from the airport to Gare du Nord. What a lovely (and bustling) space!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660 Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 11, 2015
- Wednesday 10th JuneWe visited the local market at Chateauneuf de Faou which had a small number of stalls. We had a short walk around the town and decided to abandon our plan to have lunch by the river as it was Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Jun 11, 2015
- Paris, FranceDay 1
Follow the itinerary for One Day in Paris: Arc de Triomphe, Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Rue du Faubourg St-Honoré, Palais d l'Élysée, Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Tuileries, Musée du Louvre, Île de la Cité, Cathédrale de Notre-Dame, Place Posted by Josip98 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- Tuesday 9th JuneAfter breakfast we took a drive to Pont Aven, a very quaint artist town set by a river. It was market day and although only small, there were plenty of people out and about.
We took a wander along the Posted by scotia174 in 2015 | Jun 11, 2015
- Lost in Translation - PharmacyLast week I started to get sick, so I decided to go the pharmacy for medicine. Before going, I researched the medicine I would normally purchase OTC at home, Dimetapp, because I thought they probably didn't have the same Posted by crbelson in Alabama Engineering in Europe | Jun 10, 2015