- san sebastian to biarritz (via irun)thursday: had a lovely day in san sebastian, our last spanish city - what a place! absolutely gorgeous.
got the bus from the campsite, just outside the gate, and whizzed in, only took about half an hour.
once off the bus looked Posted by spiderface in our motorhome adventure | Jun 26, 2013
- Day 13Last night we went out to dinner in Avignon. We visited the concert hall ,previously the popes palace in the 14 th century. The palace I mentioned yesterday was the summer residence.
We were served a banquet there while we were Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 26, 2013
- Day 12Today we are on the go again. This morning we got on the buses for a trip around the vineyards of chateauneuf du pape. This area was put on the map because of the fact the pope made his residence Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 25, 2013
- Come on Bianca...We are Almost Home!
We are up with the lark (the birdsong in most of France has been extraordinary, just like our Suffolk garden) and, after noticing a marked drop in temperature as we breakfast outside, we Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 25, 2013
- OMG IT'S HOT IN HERE!
And so we leave Provence behind and head for Beaune. We didn't leave until midday wanting to soak up each and every possible ray from that big yellow thing in the sky. Dear Reader...if yo Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 24, 2013
- Tomatoes Galore in Alpes-de-Haute Provence
No one does a market like the French. And the best of the best are in Provence. Back in the 1980's, Ben and I lived in Port-Grimaud (next-door to St. Tropez) and bought food almost daily fr Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 24, 2013
- It's Over - Time To Move On
You know you are somewhere pretty damn smart when you watch a seagull fly past your balcony with a whole croissant in its beak. The one Ben laughed at stole his treasure from the breakfast Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 24, 2013
- Our Trip to Europe and Israel June 2013I and my 3 Children will be heading to France, Netherrland in the end of June....
The preparation to the trip could be a huge task but I know from traveling with Kids that we don't need much...
Will update the blog Posted by NAGATTRAVEL in TRAVELING WITH KIDS | Jun 23, 2013
- Day 10I am very aware that the photo's I have been posting are very poorly focused. The one of Yovnne especially does not do her justice. My only excuse is they are taken on my ipad. Did I hear Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 23, 2013
- London/ParisMy Europe adventure is coming to an end as I board a plane for South Africa tonight. It was a fantastic time and something I will remember forever. I have a lot I want to unpack and share about this Posted by Show in Justin Showalter | Jun 23, 2013
- Day 9We woke up at 6 this morning to feel the ship moving away from its mooring in Lyon. We were setting out for Vienne, where we arrived about 8 am
Vienne is a city of about 30,000 people. The rent Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 22, 2013
- Jasmin´s update
Here´s a picture of me & Hana at Fontainebleau. We went climbing there. We nearly s Posted by tessalukehnj in Hana & Jasmins' Journey to Europe | Jun 22, 2013
- Fun in Fontainebleau
This is me climbing in Fontainebleau. Each climb has a mark with a color and the color represents a certain level. In this photo i´m doing a yellow 11. The colors go l Posted by tessalukehnj in Hana & Jasmins' Journey to Europe | Jun 22, 2013
- Day 8Comment allez vous ? (How are you) The dinner venue last night was not quite what we were expecting. Maybe they did not have enough Hosts or too many takers. In our bus of a approx 50 people, Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 21, 2013
- Day 7This morning we had a French lesson and were given a sheet of paper with French phrases in preparation for our proposed visit to a private family home for dinner ( in groups of 6 to 10 ) Before Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 20, 2013
- Paris. Day 1We landed in Paris about 20 minutes earlier than scheduled. Yeah, this is not the US. Anyways, we caught the train to the city from the airport. God, it was too humid. My doctor is always on me about dehydration...he Posted by KAL2013 in Irish Bike Trip | Jun 20, 2013
- Day 6This morning I went to breakfast determined to regulate my intake, but the first thing I encountered was an apricot smoothy which I could not resist
Lois (, in tourist mode) is so far showing no reluctance to enjoy what is Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 19, 2013
- Day 5Today we went to visit a mustard factory in Beaune. We drove through vineyards as far as the eye could see in every direction. The grapes are planted in rows about a metre apart. They inter row cultivate with Hi Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 18, 2013
- Pariisin kupliva kevätHyvässä seurassa vietetty tehoviikonloppu Pariisissa. Vaikka ohjelmistoon kuuluivat keskeiset Pariisin perusnähtävyydet, uutta ehdittiin myös nähdä ja nauttia. Ja Jim käydä moikkaamassa.
Marais alueena jäi sydämeen pysyvästi. Parasta Pariisia.
Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Jun 18, 2013
- Coastal Cities & Stunning viewsWell after being in Nice for four days now, I could happily stay here for another two weeks.. The weather has been incredible, a balmy 31 degrees Celsius, sunny, blue skies....I have tried so many amazing foods & I have Posted by jessruthvk in Europe and beyond | Jun 17, 2013
Sooo...we dropped the boat off two days ago, at Chatillon. All fine, and Mum and Sue went off on a train to get to Paris early for shopping. Which left us five (Dad, Ben, Josh, Sam and I) in a Posted by Fred the Panda in Marshalls in Europe | Jun 17, 2013
- Day 4After a great night's sleep we had a excellent buffet breakfast. We had a 12 midday check out from the hotel, so we went for a short walk , and bought some fruit for lunch (later) and had a coffee. Posted by Richardroberts in Richard and Lois trip | Jun 17, 2013
- Day 3 - Bianca's Playing With The Big Boys!
An 8am start from Du Palais des Congres today saw us get a free run down the 1924m of twists and turns of Alpe d'Huez. Pretty soon we were "punching above our weight," as we kept pace Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 17, 2013
- 2013 Coupe des Alpes - 2nd Day
Yes, that is me peering inside a Renault 5 Turbo before the start from Megeve's Place de L'Eglise. There Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 16, 2013
- Reims - Champagne extravaganza
3 days of Champagne tasting around Reims, I now have a new appreciation of how much care and process it take to make just one bottle of Champagne. Of course the more tasting I had, the more I w Posted by studneski in Studneski Family 2013 World Trip | Jun 16, 2013