- Day 1 Paris - 7th ArrondissementThe 7th Arrondissement is located on the south side (left bank) of the Seine, and includes these sights that I visited this morning:
• École Militaire (Military Academy)
• Champ de Mars (Field of Mars)
• Eiffel Tower
The first thing I did after Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Mar 22, 2016
- Perth to Paris - Europe 2013 HolidayOn 1 December 2013 I headed to Perth Airport to begin my adventure.
I got a great deal through my travel agent for a business class flight, so I decided to splurge and go with that! I've never flown overseas Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Mar 22, 2016
- Repas des SaveursSalut Salut
Here's an account of my latest endeavors :)
Pegasus bridge: an important turning point for the liberation of Caen.
[ Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Mar 20, 2016
- Welcome to GermanyAmber and I just spent the week together in Germany and France. She flew in early Saturday morning, at the start of her spring break and the end of mine. Together we did the weekend in Paris and then returned Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Mar 19, 2016
- Carnaval Caen 2k16Happy Carnaval!
It is Wednesday once again meaning that my school day ends at 11:30. Usually I stay out for a bit, but it's raining and I had told my family that I would make Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Mar 9, 2016
- Best Water Filter PitcherTitle: Follow the Expert’s Advice to Select the BestWater Filter Pitcher
Close to 75% of our body contains water and water is found in everything, starting from blood to urine. If adequate amount of water is not present in our body, Posted by lisaanna12345 in Best Water Filter Pitcher | Mar 5, 2016
- Your wings always exist, all you have to do is fly!
[right]Mercredi 24 Février 2016[/right]
Le départ c'est pour maintenant. Nous voilà chargées comme deux chameaux (dromadaires?) du Sahara prêtes à affronter tout ce que l'Asie nous rés Posted by Lou.W in Asia 2016 | Feb 24, 2016
- Post bac blanc/vacation/family#3It took about a solid 3 hours, but I have finished packing to move to my third host family! It seems a bit weird to pack considering I have to unpack it all once I get there and then repack Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Feb 19, 2016
- I'm 20!Hello!
Sorry, I know it's been a while. But I am still alive, don't worry!
Nice is gorgeous. I very much enjoyed wandering around and staring at the ocean. I went up to the lookout the first morning I was there, which Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Feb 15, 2016
- Au Revoir Paris, Bonjour NiceHello!
My time in Paris is now complete. The last two days passed quietly, as it finally hit my body that I had been travelling at a crazy speed for three weeks. I was sick and exhausted, so I decided to Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Feb 8, 2016
- As Audrey Hepburn famously said“Paris is always a good idea”I walked up to the Eiffel tower one autumn evening with a picnic in tow to pick up [[http://ceej.travellerspoint.com/9/|from where I left off during my last visit]]. Found a nice spot on the lawn to settle down only to notice Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Jan 31, 2016
- Christmas and New Year in FranceOn Christmas eve we spent 9 hours in the car zooming down the highway and paying highway robbery size tolls to (hopefully) find sun in Southern France.
First stop- Aix-en-Provence (2 nights)
This city had a Christmas market that we strolled along Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Jan 21, 2016
- ThanksThanks for the comments on our blog.....not sure how to comment on a comment yet so.....thanks. Glad you've got a handle on how it all works Joy (please send me some tips) and yes folks, Jordy doesn't mind ham Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 18, 2016
- LouvreSpent most of the day in the Louvre.....which was nice given it was below zero outside.
What a mind blowing place....just the buildind is extraordinary let alone the artworks.
Too big to see everything of course but saw some of the biggies; Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 18, 2016
- Mont martre, arc de triumphe, champs elyseesFabulous day. Private gallery in an old residence , walk up to montmartre, snow flurry drinking hot wine while Jordy got his silhouette cut in the shadow of sacre coeur. Wandered down to clichy metro to arc Dr Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 18, 2016
- Jeff drops soap....u won't believe what happens nextThis morning I dropped the soap in the shower. It was a tense moment...to retrieve it ..I had either to attempt a yoga move wholly beyond a man of my years or else step out of the shower into Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 14, 2016
- Gay Paris!Awesome flight from Dubai to Paris. Very calm and few people allowing us to spread out a bit.
Despite threats of poor weather arrived to beautiful sunshine with billowing impressionist style clouds on the horizon. Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 14, 2016
- Almost 5 Months I have reached the point where there has been talk of my return to the US. This is also the time where my teachers have realized that I somewhat understand, alors, I have to participate. At the parent-teacher meeting, I Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Jan 13, 2016
- Post-ChristmasSo three swedes, four french people, and an american walk into a bar.
This is not the beginning of a joke, it's what happened yesterday
As incredibly cheesy as this is, it made my mom laugh so
Shout out to Uncle J! Thanks Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Jan 4, 2016
- Quick GetawayWe found out at the end of October that the pub was going to be closed for refurbishment for a couple of weeks. YAY! Awesome excuse to get away from the cold winter heading our way.
We purchased a van Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | Dec 28, 2015
- Hello, c'est moiBeen pretty busy trying to get some things done for college/enjoying the French holiday festivities so here's some very unorganized notes that I have taken during the past two weeks:
Tip: Saying the english word with a french accent usually works.. Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Dec 16, 2015
- Second Host Family!Yesterday after French Thanksgiving dinner, I moved to my second host family. As a going away present from my first family I got a Christmas countdown calendar with chocolate. As a welcome present from my second family I got... a Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Nov 30, 2015
- VabalaiJachtininkai sveikina vienas kitą "Su Naujais Metais!!!" kaskart, kai po žiemos pavasarį nuleidžia laivus nuo kranto į vandenį. Jau rašiau ("Viduržemiai. Baisiausia Autonuostabybė"), kaip man kampuotai tie Nauji Metai prasidėjo šiemet, kai BILLABONG padėj Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Nov 24, 2015
- Stories Part 3Half the Rotary club thought I was from Oregon because 1.) Oregon is pronounced Or-hey-goan so kind of like Ohio I guess 2.) Oregon is commonly known here because of Portland
At the district governor meeting two different Rotarians asked if Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Nov 22, 2015
- Toits du Palais Garnier[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/789219/toits_floor_1. Posted by ryanmethot in paris | Nov 16, 2015