- L'isle Sur La SorgueToday was another fun day! We woke up around 9:00 and left for the huge market in L'isle Sur La Sorgue. We didn't have breakfast this morning because we were still so full from dinner last night. We cuddled with Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 17, 2014
- Le Crock Monsieur: trekking round Mont Blanc on one legMy recent trip to the Alps is best summed up by a quote from Woody Allen: "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans."
It began with what should have been a quick, painless trip to Chamonix, the Posted by Chris Parsons in Parsons on Tour | Aug 17, 2014
- Road trippin' with the Jacksons The Three Amigos reunited again...it's a road trip!!! As great as it was to be have Julz all to myself, I knew I would have to share her eventually and honestly, I was really looking forward to seeing Jacko and Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Aug 17, 2014
- Avignon: Market in Arles Today started out a little slower than we anticipated. This could have been because we stayed up until nearly 2:00 watching Band of Brothers. We set an alarm to get up at 8:00 but, with Kaela being one of the Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 16, 2014
- A very very big dayLoosey woke pretty early thinking "what to do today?". She decided first up to visit the Place de la Bastille:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/522119/270_20140816_093507.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/522119/thumb_270_20140816_0935 Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 16, 2014
- France 2015We are intend to leave Melbourne AUS mid may 2015 to pick up our VW td5 Camper in Manchester UK because that's the airport we fly into from Melbourne. We do that because we leave our camper stored Posted by solitaryman in Adventure befor Dementure | Aug 15, 2014
- Playground of the rich and famousJust thinking about our trip to Saint Tropez sends me into hysterics. It was by far one of the most action packed and highly entertaining few days that I have had in a long time. Julz and I spent the Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Aug 15, 2014
- Travel Day: Nice to AvignonToday was definitely a long day! We started off by slowly waking up around 8:30. We finished some last minute packing, like usual, before heading into the kitchen to enjoy the delicious breakfast that Christine prepared for us. We had Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 15, 2014
- A cruisey first dayLoosey wandered around Paris heading roughly in the direction of the Eiffel Tower from her apt. She came across a couple of great street markets and one really odd Pompdou centre. The rest of the day was spent cruising circuits Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 15, 2014
- Nice is sooooooooooo nice And it's just the girls. As much as I love Jacko, it was certainly nice to have Julz all to myself for a week. We were still pinching ourselves that we were actually here in the South of France together. Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Aug 15, 2014
- Nice Day in Nice ;)We had such a long, but amazing day today! We started off our morning around 8:00 again and enjoyed another fantastic breakfast at the apartment. Christine made us coffee and left us plenty of treats to munch on. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 14, 2014
- Oui, Oui Paris!The decision to come to France in my thirtieth year (or I guess it is technically my thirty first year) was made long before I decided to embark upon what I commonly like to refer to as my matured aged Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Aug 13, 2014
- Exciting Day in NiceWe had quite the adventure today! We started off our day around 8:00 am. Christine was nice enough to make us coffee and leave out some toast and jam for breakfast! She was just on her way Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 13, 2014
- Travel Day: Geneva to NiceWe had a fairly easy travel day today. We woke up around 10:00 this morning to finish packing and make some breakfast. Justin made me eggs and toast and fixed up a quesadilla for himself. We have a nice ongoing Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Aug 12, 2014
- Paris 2[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/407952/large_B955D94A Posted by mcgoubi in The Foodies | Aug 11, 2014
- ParisWe survived the loooooooong flight and arrived sweaty but happy, in the "city of love" (in our case more the "city of amazing food adventures").
Let's not dwell on the fact that both our phones were dead and there was no Posted by mcgoubi in The Foodies | Aug 11, 2014
- Paris Post - Part 27/13 – 7/18 Week 3 Paris
This week was a flurry of museums, more reading, eating, observation and lots of writing. My favorite museum that I visited is Musée D’Orsay. It largely hosts impressionist pieces, featuring artists like Monet, Manet, Rodin, Posted by cutler.claire in Calico Dreamin' | Aug 10, 2014
- Week 6Monday, July 29th, 2014:
My flatmates and I decided to have a nice dinner date and cook together! So we made chicken, pasta, garlic bread, salad, and dessert!
I can honestly say that I got really lucky with the flatmates Posted by sayjul in Seju's Travels | Aug 8, 2014
- Sous le ciel de ParisCharles De Gaulle; my favourite airport. I land in CDG June 26th at 0740. So my solo 103 day expedition of Europe commences. The metro! The antithesis of myki. You couldn't find a better transport system (disclaimer: you probably can, Posted by mischel in Mischels magical monde | Aug 7, 2014
- BAYEUX TO LANGOURLA31ST JULY
Set off from Bayeux about 10.30, said goodbye to the horses, taking the D road to St. Lo. This town was competely obliterated during the liberation battle, so we wondered how it looked 70 years on. Sadly there Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | Aug 4, 2014
- France's Traffic Jam from Hell[i]This next entry is written in a slightly different style - more stream-of-consciousness thoughts jotted down on my phone as our car crawled thru France in the midst of the worst traffic jam I’ve ever been in. To set the Posted by danza in There and back again | Aug 3, 2014
- Mont Saint MichelWe left Bordeaux, not too early, but with a decent drive ahead of us, and a pin dropped on the GPS to take us to Mont Saint Michel. Our GPS has taken us on some magical mystery tours every now Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Aug 2, 2014
- CHATEAUDUN AND BAYEUXCHATEAUDUN AND BAYEUX
We had another good run up to Bayeux, Villeneuve sur Yonne was one of the most interesting towns along the way. We arrived too early for entry into the Grand Caugy, at Vigorous le Grand, which is Posted by Combes Caper in Grandfolks Grand Tour | Jul 30, 2014
- When I say voilà you say France....Voilà...Yes, they actually do say voila in France and you hear it quite often. In fact, I believe every waiter/waitress that we had during our trip said it when putting down our meals!
My gradschool girlfriend Erica and her husband Rene Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Aug 1, 2014
- Paris Post - Part 1As of today, I’ve been in Europe for 34 days!
I feel like I’ve been in France for much longer, but also it’s going by so fast! Sorry for the late/non-existent posts. It means I’m having fun in the moment right?! Posted by cutler.claire in Calico Dreamin' | Aug 1, 2014