- 🇫🇷France part two Bordeux special🇫🇷[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/8E053332D4703E816C863B1D5EE3BA Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Oct 30, 2014
- 1997- (Valentine's Day) In Paris. We spent four nights in Pa1997- (Valentine's Day) In Paris. We spent four nights in Paris and traveled with Friends and Family. Posted by Koleno Family in Steven Koleno's Travel Journal | Feb 13, 1997
- France part one[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/3675E8A899EE2FB7A18125E5FA60F205.jpg Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Oct 24, 2014
- Day 20 - Cauterets and a half hiking day[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20141005_155813.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/thu Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 5, 2014
- Day 21 - GR10 ~ PyrneeseWhat's not to love about these mountains....we could only imagine how the Tour De France guys feel pushing up this inclines.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/2014 Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 6, 2014
- Day 20 - Lourdes===We spent a full day taking in Lourdes. It felt like such a sacred, holy place ---but there is a very commercial side. ===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/69382 Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 3, 2014
- Day 18 - Bike tour Took the morning to prep for the Pyrenees Mountain hike....then we rented bikes and did a great ride through the wine region of Bordeaux. This was the day we realized we are going to Lourdes - the very catholic Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 3, 2014
- Day 17 - Portiers ~~ Bordeaux==Bordeaux France is on our top three places we saw on Leg #1==
===The people are so fashionable, the city is very quiet ( no car horns) and believe it or not very little cell phone use.===
HERE IS WHAT I SAW Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 2, 2014
- Day 16 - Lorie Valley -- Garden[center]The most beautifully sculptured gardens - Chateau de Villandry [/center]
Just breath taking!
[img=http://pho Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 1, 2014
- Day 16 - Oct 1st Lorie Valley - Town on Savonnieres Savonnieres was a quintessential French Village, a church, a bakery, a small school. I the morning everyone heads to the bakery to pick up the morning bread...it MUST be fresh. The town though had Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 30, 2014
- Day 15 - Road trip from LeMans to AngersLeft LeMans to travel to the town of Anger and stayed in Savonnieres.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 30, 2014
- Day 12 - Caen Normandy[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20140928_102001.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/thu Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 27, 2014
- The city of lights, and love!Paris, the metropolis for all things pastry, architectural and romantic! However from the moment we arrived we were a little overwhelmed!
Needing to get out more Euros after the Germany leg (Switzerland use Swiss Franks and not Euro), we approached Posted by renee.coutts in Nae and the flying bear go to Europe | Oct 22, 2014
- Ethnic Cuisine + Local history = My two favorite things! Another week down - it’s hard to believe that it has been almost two months! But I am continuing to find interesting ways to keep myself busy.
This week, the international club organized an event called “Club Cuisine”. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 20, 2014
- Switzerland and the RhineAfter a mid night departure, we continued our voyage into the heart of Alsace, the 4th of the 26 regions of France. Alsace is derived from German and means "seated on the Ill River". Our tour today was through Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 18, 2014
- Switzerland and the RhineOur first stop on the voyage was at Breisach Germany, a quaint little town of just over 16,000 inhabitants. We ended up on a tour to Riquewihr France, one of the most beautiful villages in France in the middle Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 18, 2014
- Day 21 - GR10 ~ FlowersWe both loved the Pyrenees mountains........very surprised by how many wild flowers, Heather and Blueberry bushes,s were still in full bloom on Oct 6th.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20141006_162821.jpg} thumb=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 6, 2014
- Day 23 - France ~Spain~Lisbon Oct 7thFinally Portugal for ....rice...chicken and tomatoes!
We took the car back to Lourdes then the train to Hayden France. From there we cabbed it to Irun ( three minute ride over the bridge to Spain). Once we arrived in Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Oct 7, 2014
Boudin Museum - he was born in Honfleur
Church of Notre-Dame de Grace, Honfleur
[img=http://photos.trav Posted by Kris-Court in France 2014 | Oct 16, 2014
- Arromanches to Honfleur
Our house in Honfleur
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/625771/20141014_Normandy_0 Posted by Kris-Court in France 2014 | Oct 16, 2014
- So much to do in so little time!So this past weekend I made my first real trip outside of Besançon – to Paris! Because of the wonderful facts that I do not have classes on Fridays and that my first class on Mondays is in the Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 15, 2014
- Mont Saint Michel
Mont Saint Michel
View from the top. People walking on the mud flats at low tide
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by Kris-Court in France 2014 | Oct 15, 2014
- Day 128 - LunelToday was a quiet day. It had rained in the night and was still raining a bit during the morning. We spent a bit of time trying to arrange things for Barcelona and Valencia. We managed to get some stuff Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Oct 15, 2014
- ParisWe got up crazy early and got a taxi to St. Pancras station where we caught the Eurostar to Paris. We checked into our hotel which seemed quite new but was in an old building. Our room was very white. Posted by JBontour in Joshua's Travel Journal | Sep 19, 2014
- ColourThe colour of the Eiffel tower was not quite what I was expecting. I had in mind something greyish like the harbour bridge, or maybe more a rust
colour. In the end, the actual colour could almost be a combination of Posted by RWLitchfield in RRZD Travel to Europe | Oct 11, 2014