- Roaming Paris for thriller scenesI arrived in Paris at the end of October 2011 in part to find new scenes for Letter from Istanbul, which is the fourth book in my Jonathan Brooks series (due out in 2015). One of the areas of Posted by AC Frieden in The Frieden Trails | Nov 5, 2011
- Day 155 to 158 - the canal boat experience==Canal du Nivernais==
We spent four full days on the Canal du Nivernais. Each day was different, and had its own adventures. Here's a brief summary of what we did and experienced, starting with the general info on how it works.
[b]The Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 11, 2014
- Day 154 - Drive to Chatillion en BazoisWe were up early again to continue our journey with anticipation today as we check in to the canal boat later in the afternoon. We packed the car in the cold mist of an autumn morning. It wasn't raining like Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 10, 2014
- Day 153 - drive to Brive la GaillardePouring rain greeted us when we woke up this morning. The Atlantic was pounding in on to the shore creating a heck of a din. We cleaned up the apartment and ventured out into the rain to pack the car. Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 10, 2014
- Day 152 - San SebastianWe awoke to grey skies and a chilly breeze. What a change from our eternal summer! Jeans for me, for the first time in many many months.
Today we were keen to venture back into Spain for one last trip, Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 10, 2014
- Day 151 - AngletThis morning we were going to walk to the Sunday market here in Anglet, about 3km from the apartment, but we awoke to drizzle. So, we drove.
When we got there, everyone else had driven too, so finding a park Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 10, 2014
- Paris Saint-Germain!We slept in for the second day in a row today, mostly because we stayed up so late the night before watching the University of Hawaii football game. After we got out of bed, Kaela talked to her father, Pat, Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 9, 2014
- FRANCE - The Battlefields of WW1Thursday, 7 November we flew from Dublin to Paris. After leaving most of our luggage at our Paris hotel we took the fast train to Amiens for a two night stay for a private tour of the battlefields.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/568282/C3068DF4A5 Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Nov 9, 2014
- South of France - Le Barroux
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/CFA1BA74E6C5A59DF8FBCD8F9EBD4870.j Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Nov 9, 2014
- Shopping in ParisWe finally had a late morning and got to sleep in today. We both woke up without an alarm right around noon...we definitely needed to catch up on some z's! Once we got up I made some coffee for both Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 8, 2014
- October 16 Villefranche, FranceVillefranche, France is also known as Villefranche-sur-Mer. It is the gateway to the one of a kind French Riviera. This Bustling little town has its own charm. You are very close to Nice, Cannes and Monte Carlo.
I wanted to head Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 8, 2014
- October 15 Marseilles FranceToday I did not have much planned so we headed to dining room for breakfast. I had the feta Greek omelet with grilled onions that would end up being one of our favorite breakfast.We sat next to Carlos and Lois Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 8, 2014
- We're ENGAGED!!!!Although it doesn't need to be said, today was one of the most amazing days ever! We woke up before the sunrise for the third day in a row. We were both pretty tired, but Justin had much Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 7, 2014
- Travel Day: Normandy to ParisWe started off another travel day before the sunrise as we woke up at 7:00. We did some quick packing up, and Kaela had some yogurt, before we headed out the door. We left just as the sun was starting Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 6, 2014
- Omaha BeachWe had another chilly, but beautiful day today. We woke up a little later than planned, but it all worked out perfectly because we got to see a great sunset at Omaha Beach. We started our day off with some Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 5, 2014
- Travel Day: Mont Saint-Michel to BayeuxToday was very busy and adventurous. We woke up a little after 7:00 this morning so we could catch the sunrise at Mont Saint-Michel as per Tutu's request ;) It was still dark when we first woke up before 7:00 Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 4, 2014
- UpdateHi dear followers. There is trouble afoot with travellers point and we can't seem to post our previous day's blogs of upload photos. We will also be without Internet for the next few days while we are on the boat, Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 4, 2014
- Travel Day: Honfleur to Mont Saint-MichelWe had a cold and rainy travel day to Mon Saint Michel today. We woke up around 8:30 and started packing up before heading downstairs for another yummy breakfast. Marie-Claire gave us more yummy croissants, homemade apple bread, and homemade Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Exploring La Route de CidreSince we didn’t have internet all last night, we woke up this morning and had no idea what we wanted to do (or should do) today. There still wasn’t internet when we woke up so we went downstairs for breakfast Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 2, 2014
- Travel Day: Brussels to HonfleurIt was tough to get up at 7:00 this morning. We had a late night catching up with our families and we even got to see Justin's favorite kids on skype! They were getting hyped up for trick or treating Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 1, 2014
- Day 150 - AngletWe awoke in our tiny apartment to the sound of crashing waves. The morning was cooler than we've been used to, but still moderate. As we will not have a washing machine on the canal boat next week, we really Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 2, 2014
- Day 149 - drive to Anglet
Pack up and move out time again. We were all done and on the road by about 10am. As we headed north out of Segovia we were commenting on how much rural land there was is Spain and that we Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Nov 2, 2014
- Annecy - The Rhone Valley - FranceAfter breakfast we checked out of our hotel and drove to Annecy, called the Venice of the Alps because of the canals that cut through the old part of town, Vieil Annecy, with its arcaded streets.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/414741/large_ann Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 30, 2014
- Fall Break! This week, France is celebrating Toussaint, All Saint’s Day. It’s a universal holiday week for schools, and later in the week (the 1st of November) comes the national holiday that everyone celebrates. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 30, 2014
- 🇫🇷France part two Bordeux special🇫🇷[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/8E053332D4703E816C863B1D5EE3BA Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Oct 30, 2014