- Day 20: Paris Street Art, Louvre, BalletSo unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures in the morning, or afternoon.. or really anytime except when I went to the Opera building because I forgot my phone at the hotel. So I'm borrowing some pictures from McCall ;p Posted by cedevault in Out of the Suitcase | Oct 5, 2015
- Paris[left]My first time through Paris allowed me to meander through Paris on foot, the photos are taken close to the River Seine, Every one is out drinking or just walking by the river. I walked and drank. The red Eiffel Posted by Chris Sig in Europe on a Motorcycle 2014 | Oct 5, 2015
- Caen to Mont Saint MichelWe started out with an 8am alarm and desperate need for coffee. We hit the snooze button a few times and after a valiant attempt to find a place for breakfast (places were either closed or we couldn’t find parking) Posted by trav3l-bug in Endless Fernweh | Oct 5, 2015
- Canal du Midi > Day #2We woke up to a rather dull day, it having rained quite heavily overnite....but we need to move on, fire up the stove: coffee, croissants, fruit and we are off. Rather gloomy with rain threatening but not bad and Posted by marcofisher in France and Spain 2015 | Oct 5, 2015
- Day 19: Paris Free Day!So today started off great because we were able to sleep in! Trust me when I say that it's totally worth it when you've been having to wake up earlier than your inner clock! I had my granola cereal with Posted by cedevault in Out of the Suitcase | Oct 5, 2015
- Day 18: Giverny ~ Versailles ~ Paris- France!So we started off the day by leaving the snooty ("Snooty?" "Snotty." "Snotty?!"- from Ferris Bueller's day off, if you remember the reference I will love you forever!) hotel worker and waiter behind and going to see Monet's garden! I Posted by cedevault in Out of the Suitcase | Oct 4, 2015
- October 3-4, 2015Arrived safe and relatively sound in Paris. While Al lived it up in the lap of luxury of Business Class I squeezed myself in with two others in our tiny row of three in the ‘Slum Class’. My chair did Posted by trav3l-bug in Endless Fernweh | Oct 4, 2015
- Return to ParisWe have come full circle and returned to Paris. It was a stressless, truckless Sunday drive. Well, for the passengers anyway. Our chauffeur Bruce might tell a different story! We left Lyon and, as is our Posted by greenbriar in France 2015 | Oct 4, 2015
- Canal du Midi > Day #1A crisp beautifull autumn day is served up along with a copious breakfast, perfect fare for the challenges ahead:
......and we are off to get provisions for the trip. Got everything we need Posted by marcofisher in France and Spain 2015 | Oct 4, 2015
- Au Revoir........ParisYesterday we were all too tired to face the Eiffel tower queues so we headed out of the hustle, bustle and noise of the city centre and spent the day at the newly opened Paris Zoo. What a beautiful space Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Oct 4, 2015
- Homeward Bound
Spent the morning in Bruges with some last minute sightseeing, also taking a boat tour of the town.
[im Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Not The 2015 Italy Tour | Oct 4, 2015
- The Alps!Left our central little hotel in Turin in good time this morning after a quick continental breakfast. Pouring rain and chilly again. Bruce had some serious manoeuvring to do to get the car out of the underground Posted by greenbriar in France 2015 | Oct 3, 2015
- ....From Donostia to Ardiege via Vic d'AurbaitToday we are leaving San Sebastien (Donostia) and heading back to France, our wonderfull stay in Espana over....we really would like tocome back...adios!
Another beauty of a day, cle Posted by marcofisher in France and Spain 2015 | Oct 2, 2015
- Ardiege ....Haggerty Pick-up .....Rieux - Minervois Got up to .......another beauty of a day (it had rained during the nite....perfect timing for the rain to rain) had a very full breakfast with our very chatty owner....she did acknowledge she loved to gab with guests....all this Posted by marcofisher in France and Spain 2015 | Oct 3, 2015
- Paris"A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life.
" -Thomas Jefferson
Today we explored this beautiful, iconic, crazy, noisy and charming city. Walking almost 10 kms throughout the day, we caught a boat Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Oct 2, 2015
- Disneyland Oh my, oh wow! Nothing could have prepared us for how truly magical and amazing Disneyland Paris was, we were all on cloud nine the entire day. The weather was glorious and we were so blessed with low Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Oct 1, 2015
- ParisWe said goodbye to Zurich today and caught our fast train to Paris. It was a relaxing trip and the four hours gave us all a chance to rest and read up on the impending arrival into Gare de Lyon Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Sep 30, 2015
- The North of The Southern Vosges is goodBut not too many places to eat, the local supermarket at Saale served it's purpose.
A boring run up to Colmar but then it got good after Ribeauville across to St Die, Senones & through the forest & jp over Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Not The 2015 Italy Tour | Sep 29, 2015
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape & VacqueyrasWine tasting in Chateauneuf-du-Pape today. First appointment was at Beaucastel who has a longstanding partnership with Tablas Creek in Paso Robles. Membership at Tablas Creek has its previlage as we were able to get in for a special tour and Posted by dtbradley in South of France | Sep 29, 2015
- Beautiful day in ProvenceThe only plan for the day was to go to the market. Everyone but Mike and Cheryl came along. In addition to a number of things for dinner we bought a variety of fragrant soaps and Jackie found a sweater Posted by dtbradley in South of France | Sep 29, 2015
- Provence - Day 1Slept in late and didn't get up until 9:30 am. By the time we got to breakfast they were starting to close down, but we got some eggs and coffee. Walked around the property for a while and put my Posted by dtbradley in South of France | Sep 28, 2015
- MonacoGot up at 6:15 a.m. to get ready to head to Monaco. Troy slept in until 7:00 am. Had a quick breakfast and then drove to Cannes to catch the train. After a slight bit of confusion, we retrieved out tickets Posted by dtbradley in South of France | Sep 28, 2015
- BandolFirst stop after getting our rental car was Bandol for wine tasting. We had one winery in mind, Domaine Tempier. When we got there they only had one wine to taste. Two weeks earlier they had sold out of their Posted by dtbradley in South of France | Sep 28, 2015
- Disneyland Paris!My host father took me to the train station Friday morning. I met with the other student in Caen, Arianna, and we took the train (1 hour) to Bernay. Then we got onto a bus that took us to Paris. Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Sep 27, 2015
- DAY 142 - Saturday 19th September - ParisAfter a 142 day experiment i've definitely come to the conclusion that a memory foam pillow is not for me! I've tried to get on with it, i really have, but more often or not i a) miss hugging a Posted by emmabrown1014 in Emma & Ellie's European Adventures | Sep 27, 2015