- Wines in BeauneEvening all,
Amazingly we all woke up to our alarms - although we woke up to dirty breakfast bowls on the table... Both Mum and Dave had been up for a 3am snack!
With packed bags we made our way down Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 15, 2015
- Marathon Day!Morning,
Big day for Mum and David, months of preparation and training for today and there is a bit of nerves and excitement in the apartment! Dad's on cheif supporter for the morning, getting them to the start line and ready Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 15, 2015
- Best Laid PlansOften go awry.
So it's a good thing that I am going with the flow. (which has meant of course, less blogging)
The last few days have brought me to an Olive Manufacturer, some roman remains (of the stone variety) and markets, Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 14, 2015
- Why would anyone want to eat sheeps brains?We are in France. I decided to make a blog on all the strange food we have seen in supermarkets in Europe.
1 Sheeps brains. why would anyone want to eat sheeps brains?
2 Pigs ears. I dont see the purpose of Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Apr 13, 2015
- The Hill Towns and fields of ProvenceThe Hill Towns and fields of Provence:
Our schedule gets a bit tighter now as we get closer to the end of our journey. However, yesterday we had a free day and we wanted to get a glimpse of Provence and Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 12, 2015
- French National Radio InterviewFrench National Radio Interview
After trying to duck (le cannard) him for weeks, the well known talk show host Pierre Dans L'Important finally caught up with me to do an interview on the French National Radio show "Nous Vous Savons".
My staff Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 11, 2015
- Paris!Didn't I say I would try to keep these posts updated fairly regularly?
So, hey, Paris!
I have been here for four days now and I have to say I have really fallen in love with this place. It is really Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Apr 10, 2015
- Toulouse, Carcassonne and CollioureToulouse, Carcassonne and Callioure
Back to the Mediterranean as Spring breaks out
After our wonderful stay in La Boissiere, we headed east towards St. Cicq de Lapopie. At the last minute, we decided to turn towards Carcassonne so we would get more Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 8, 2015
- Saturday 28th JuneWe sadly departed St. Barths and upon arrival at St Martin we got a taxi to the Sunset Bar for a fun lunch watching the planes land. Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 28, 2014
- Friday 27th JuneIn the morning we relaxed at the villa. We enjoyed a lovely lunch with a view at Santa Fe. After a couple of hours rest at the villa, we went for a snorkel to Lorient. We had Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 27, 2014
- Thursday 26th JuneAfter breakfast we relaxed for a bit and then drove to Marigot to snorkel. We saw quite a few cool fish including a large porcupine fish and some rays. We had lunch at the villa and then chilled Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 26, 2014
- Wednesday 25th JuneWe got up early with the intention of hiking to Colombier. However even at 9am the sun was roasting hot so we decided to give it a miss and return to the villa. We made a quick stop Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 25, 2014
- Tuesday 24th JuneWe had breakfast at the villa and then Grant and I went to snorkel at Petit Anse.
We had lunch at the villa and then Rosita popped by for an hour to say hello. We did a little sunbathing Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 24, 2014
- Monday 23rd JuneGrant and I walked along the beach at Lorient and we stopped at the post office and boulangerie on the way back. After breakfast we relaxed at the villa. At 11am Grant and I drove down to the Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 23, 2014
- Sunday 22nd JuneWe had hardly any breakfast and slowly dressed ourselves up for one of Dad's favourite holiday experiences, brunch at le Gaiac. We booked for the early 11am sitting and when we arrived, we all chose a cocktail from the Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 22, 2014
- Saturday 21st JuneAfter breakfast at the villa, Grant and I drove down to St. Jean beach and went for our first snorkel. The visibility was very good and although we didn't see anything amazing, we saw plenty of fish.
We had a Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 21, 2014
- Friday 20th JuneWe relaxed by the pool in the morning and then had a delicious lunch at les Bananiers. Dad and Grant both opted for the thai style mahi mahi and I had tuna tataki. Such friendly service and the Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 20, 2014
- Thursday 19th JuneThanks to Dad's built-in alarm, we got up at 5:15am and went for a walk along the coastal path over at Grand Fond. At 6am it started to get very warm so we turned back. We drove into Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 19, 2014
- Wednesday 18th JuneWe had a lovely breakfast at the villa and then relaxed by the pool. We spontaneously decided to try le Jardin for lunch (opposite the airport). Sadly their delicious sounding plat du jour was finished when we arrived. Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 18, 2014
- Tuesday 17th JuneAfter a morning trip to the boulangerie, we relaxed by the pool. We went to Gustavia and had lunch at the Wall House. We all had the grilled salmon plat du jour. The café gourmand which followed Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 17, 2014
- Monday 16th JuneWe spent the morning relaxing at the villa and then had a relaxing lunch at the villa. In the evening we went to Eddy's in Gustavia for dinner. It was lovely Caribben style fish dishes all round and Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 16, 2014
- Sunday 15th JuneGrant and I got up at 5am and went for a swim in the pool while it was still dark. We took a wander along Lorient beach and then stopped at the local boulangerie which was surprisingly busy at Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 15, 2014
- Saturday 14th JuneWe had a very nice breakfast at the airport. We flew to St. Martin and then caught the St. Barths Commuter flight to St. Barths. We arrived at the villa in the early evening and unpacked. For Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 14, 2014
- Friday 13th JuneWe travelled in the afternoon from Edinburgh to Paris with Air France. We took the monorail to the Novotel hotel and had a pizza in the bar watching the World Cup football. Posted by scotia174 in St. Barths | Jun 13, 2014
- BE the Cat!When you are in a town filled with so many cats, sometimes you have to your cue from how they manage a day in the life!
Today, I initially though it the perfect day for getting laundry, some blogging & Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Apr 6, 2015