- French Guiana (or "La Guyane" in French)
In French the country is referred to as La Guyane. It is the largest overseas department and region of France by land area. As an overseas region, it is inside the Eu Posted by janejoe in Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana | Oct 27, 2015
- DEVILS ISLAND, FRENCH GUIANA
Napoleon's infamous penal colonies are an ironic port of call on this joyful Palm Sunday.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/942671542219AC6817E703FC44E Posted by Swenigale in SERENITY 4- YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE? | Mar 26, 2013
- The GuianasHi everyone hope you're all well and looking fwd to Xmas, just to let you know
how I'm getting on...
Well it took about 3 days traveling to get into the Guianas and 48 hours to
get out again and Posted by carlswall in 2wyvernsonmychest | Nov 12, 2006
- A Holiday in France...Sort OfMy boat from Holland arrived like clockwork on the shores of France with a satisfying crunch. Amazingly the journey had taken only five minutes and the boat was no more than a spruced-up canoe.
I was actually in South America, Posted by SStills in Stunning Stills - the Travel Blog | Nov 1, 2009
- inca un post 3wwied
sadajnsd ods;fcjs dofmasflewjsa caslm co[nmdo;d ansocx jl;and[ow
* [quote] Posted by test7de77 in test7de77 | Oct 10, 2008