- Exploring Mo'oeraAfter our light breakfast
We set out to explore this fantastic island.
Both the coastline with and without Tahiti in the background.
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 26, 2016
- And arriving on Mo'oeraLanded safely and picked up the rental car before following the agent to the villa.
First impressions with the view is pretty awesome.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 25, 2016
- Leaving Bora BoraThe time has come to move on to Mo'orea. Some last impressions of Bora Bora.
[img=http Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 25, 2016
- Last day on Bora BoraStill warm and sunny on our last day on Bora Bora and another perfect day to enjoy. Long lazy breakfast before taking bicycles to the beach. As you can see it is not exactly crowded.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/834471/B844D68CD58D0D157B1A7AB2B Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 25, 2016
- Friday nightThe Lonely Planet guide was right when It said that you don't come to Bora Bora to party, but we do our hest anyway
Otherwise getting into island life and done as lit Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 24, 2016
- Local ladiesIn between all the honeymooners
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/834471/90 Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 23, 2016
- Another lazy dayWe're getting into lazy island life, but cycling to the he beach the view is not too bad
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/834471/90_5AF4D0A6FE54491CBC0CA7A423A6D1C1 Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 23, 2016
- Lazy dayTime for relaxing yesterday with dinner on the deck of the yacht club
Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 22, 2016
- Two short video impressions[[https://vimeo.com/album/4158671|shared video album]] Two short videos of our first impressions
Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 21, 2016
- Different beachesJust to illustrate that not all the 'beaches' are the same. Still quite scenic.
Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 21, 2016
- Setting out on full lagoon tourYesterday we had a fantastic day out with visits to various parts of the lagoon and a full trip around the island.
Our very friendly captain Bob
Arriving on site t Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 21, 2016
- Almost shaped like a thingieEating at the famous Bloody Mary's, where the entrance displays a lot of celebrity names like Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford, Pamela Anderson and even Alex Rosen, we could not help to notice this wall sculpture that Baldrick from Black Adder Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 20, 2016
- First swim in PacificJust back from cycling to the beach and our first swim in the lagoon of Bora Bora. This night we dine where Raquel Welsh and Harrison Ford has been before us at Bloody Mary's h Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 19, 2016
- Arrival Bora BoraNow the real vacation starts. Some impressions from the flyin to Bora Bora and our jungle home for the next 6 days. Now off to the beach and some cold drinks.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/834471/90_B3A5F8C1B1F328A4A3286EF4827A8713.jpeg caption=Bo Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 19, 2016
- The Eagles have landedAnd the great a Pacific adventure begins in Tahiti Posted by TheStig in Pacific 2016 | Sep 17, 2016
- RTW May 23, 2016 - June 1, 2016RTW Day #162 This is day 3 of 5 sea days heading to Los Angeles
May 23 A, 2016 Apia, Samoa and the International Dateline crossing
We had a tour to the Aleipata District and a BBQ beach Posted by pointslj in Points/Chamberlin Around the world 2016 | Jun 12, 2016
- Moving EastwardThursday, April 14th – Bora Bora
When island hopping it is always interesting to wake up to a new port. This morning we woke up just as we sailed into the picturesque harbour at Bora Bora. Surrounded by sand-fringed motus (islets) Posted by DavidandHazel in From Tahiti to Peru | Apr 18, 2016
- The Adventure Begins April 11-13Background
Many months ago a group of 8 of us who travelled together to Vietnam in 2012 decided that a cruise in the South Pacific would be a good idea. The eight intrepid adventurers were Sherry & Kent from California; Posted by DavidandHazel in From Tahiti to Peru | Apr 16, 2016
- "We are sailing" Part 3Day 11
At sea and in bed.
Unfortunately there were 2 bugs going around, a tummy one and a chesty one and we ended up with the tummy one. I left Gordon in bed as we had to sign up for the Posted by jayfuller12 in Victoria: Station to Falls | Feb 1, 2016
- "We are sailing" Part 2I am sorry that these entries are coming along like buses now but we finally have a reliable wifi connection all be it at a price!
Day 6 Hiva Oa
There was another scrum to sign up for the smaller group so Posted by jayfuller12 in Victoria: Station to Falls | Feb 1, 2016
- "We are sailing" Part 1Have you missed us?
What a shock coming back to Papeete was. We felt like hicks from the sticks arriving in the big city for the first time. Just shows how relaxing we found Moorea. I am glad we made Posted by jayfuller12 in Victoria: Station to Falls | Feb 1, 2016
- Bora BoraNow that football season has ended, we sailed to Bora Bora for the day.
Bora Bora, we are told, is the worlds most romantic island. It is also very hot - at least today. After Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Jan 19, 2016
- MooreaAt about 8:00 am we arrived at Moorea. The island is supposed to be a favorite for honeymooners, second only to BoraBora. It is shaped like a heart and is very green and lush. After breakfast we got off the Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Jan 19, 2016
- Papeete, TahitiTahiti is actually very different than we had expected. It is a pretty big city by French Polynesian standards. It is also a good size industrial port. After breakfast we did leave the ship and walk around the town as Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Jan 16, 2016
- Rangiroa, French PolynesiaWe pulled into this island at about 8:00 am and after the ship received clearance we were tendered onto the island. Rangiroa has a population of 700 people. We walked to a very nice hotel on the island and explored Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Jan 16, 2016