Blog Entries tagged 'Geneva'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Geneva'
- Geneva Post 1Intro:
So, I have finally decided to set this up so that I am able to share my trip with my family and friends without bombarding everyone with 101 Facebook notifications every time I post a new photo.
Essentially every few days Posted by lestafford in Swiss Study Trip | Jan 27, 2017
- Fresh WowI decided against the title "Fresh Pow" because I didn't think it did enough justice to my adventure through both Switzerland and Austria. I've combined both trips because they were literally back to back, on the same mountain range, and Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Mar 11, 2016
- Switzerland and the RhineToday's task was to take the train from Geneva to Zurich to meet up with the start of our AMA Waterways city and rivercruise tour. In spite of some brain issues, we actually arrived safely!
The Geneva train station is Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Oct 13, 2014
- Geneva, SwitzerlandThe flight over was great, flying international first class is the only way to go even though if it were not for points, it would be totally unafforadable.
I made it from the airport to he hotel with no problem. Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Sep 21, 2014
- Just like clock work...Switzerland was just how I had imagined it would be, very Swiss! Meaning that it was very clean, livable, orderly and let's not forget, PUNCTUAL! I had been to Lucerne about ten years ago and loved it, so when the Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Sep 7, 2014
- Four days in GenevaAmsterdam to Geneva. You can see the top of the French Alpes in the Background as we descend into Geneva.
After Carnival I spent a few days visiting my girlfriend, Gaby, in Geneva whe Posted by Jack Chaffey in Europe | Feb 19, 2013
- Pre-trip BabbleTravel blog.. umm.. okay.. right.. bloody writer’s block, well screw you.. here we go!
I don’t really do this for a living and it’s actually my first brush with “writing” in a long long time – emails at work notwithstanding. So Posted by monisriz in Euro Trippin' 2012 | May 26, 2012
- Geneva, this is more my speed. Let me start things off by saying thanks to Kristen Kelleher for putting us up at her home in Geneva, it's amazing! We just got here yesterday and already I feel relaxed. I can't thank her enough for her hospitality Posted by bryanschnugg in A Schnugg's Life | Feb 23, 2012
- This is just how it worksSo my aunt asked me a question the other day: Why are you keeping a blog?, in her distinct Middle Eastern accent when she speaks English. And I just looked at her at shrugged. And again: No really, I dont Posted by enoura in Change location, change luck | Jan 10, 2011