- Der Abschied
Vielen Dank an alle für die wunderschöne Party! Ich werde euch alle vermissen und freue mich von ganzen Herzen darauf euch wieder in einem Jahr gesund und munter in die Arme zu schließen! :) adiós amigos!
Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Aug 22, 2014
- Jean Gross says that this new law will probably trigger alsoJean Gross says that this new law will probably trigger also festivals IN ADDITION TO events considering that the That outlaws smoking in traditional beer tents or maybe everywhere beer is usually served. Posted by desaxerou in District Health office | Aug 29, 2014
- The planning has begunMy job in Hamburg where I have worked for the past six month is almost over, there are only three days left between me and my big time-out. The plan to be on the road for as many days as Posted by fuechsken in A Travel Bug's Tales | Aug 25, 2014
- About MeHey everybody,
thank you for visiting my travel blog! I am happy that in the colourful collection of blogs that populate the world wide web, you have chosen to visit my humble website and learn about my travels. I hope you Posted by fuechsken in A Travel Bug's Tales | Aug 25, 2014
- Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo to Schwangau We Go!Eggplant
We had to do a late check-in to our hotel again. Blaze managed to call ahead and let them know, so I wasn't too worried. From the train station in Füssen, we had to catch a bus to Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 20, 2014
- Trains and PlanesMy train pass expired on August 17th while I was in Berlin, so for the much of the remaining travel time will be spent on planes (for the longer trips anyway). It will be nice to not spend lots Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 20, 2014
- Berchtesgaden: As High as an EagleEggplant
We were thankfully able to get wifi at a cafe to look up directions to our hotel. Even with a map to get there, Blaze and I had difficulties getting oriented. There was a roundabout we went around Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 19, 2014
- Berlin8/8 – 8/14 Berlin
Berlin is my favorite city that I’ve visited this summer. It reminds me a lot of Los Angeles in the sense that it is super spread out and less compact than Paris. Add in a killer public Posted by cutler.claire in Calico Dreamin' | Aug 16, 2014
- Day 67 - Nurburgring - the boys!After a late night out the thought of getting up early was not easy but we all got cracking and out the door about 8am to head off to the AvD Oldtimer Grand Prix at Nurburgring. Tori was driving as Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 12, 2014
- Day 67 - Burg Eltz - the girls!Despite a very late night we got up at 7.30am and headed out to Nuerburgring (Nurburgring). When Rowan was asked what he would love to do in Europe he only had a few specific dreams. But when he realised we Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 12, 2014
- Day 66 - Rhein in FlammenThe day began with pelting rain, so we slept in and stayed cosy. Ro and I left the kids with Harrisons and went in search of a laundromat. Don't trust goggle maps to find one. We went to three towns Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 12, 2014
- Busy in Berlin - Part 2 Another beautiful day in Berlin, what were we meant to do ... explore!
First stop on our tour was the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedachtniskirche, an old church where they've turned the ruins into a memorial hall with photos and some of the items saved. Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 11, 2014
- Being a BerlinerEggplant
For a city with so much history, Berlin looks incredibly modern. You'll be walking by tall, glass buildings, and you'll round the corner and BAM! There's a chunk of the Berlin Wall. I think it speaks a Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 10, 2014
- Busy in BerlinWe've had a busy day exploring Berlin with Birte who thankfully not only played tour guide but put up with all our questions & translation requests, bribing her with pineapple lumps worked : ) thank you Birte!
I've seen so much Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 9, 2014
- Day 64 - Rhein CruiseKoblenz.
After getting off to a slow start and then driving what seemed forever to find a car park we finally found a spot only to find out it was only 2 hour parking! We got some instructions from some friendly Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 9, 2014
- Day 65 - Rhein walkWe were rather excited about today. The main reason we had come to the Rhein (English: Rhine) Valley was because years ago we watched a video of an English woman doing several walks in Germany, and her walk along the Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 8, 2014
- Train on a Ferry .... Really?!?!Really a quiet day mostly on the train, however we didn't quite believe the train driver when he told us we were boarding a ferry to get from Denmark to Germany after all we took that long bridge to get Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 8, 2014
- Day 63 - to GermanyIt was sad to leave Holland behind. We really enjoyed what we saw - such a pretty place. And so much more to explore that we didn't have time for. The Noah's Ark replica would have been great, but Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 7, 2014
- Hammering through HamburgBlaze
Val is making me go first, because "Hamburg was for you, so you should write it". Hamburg was short, just 1 night, so hopefully this will not be to bad. My stories are not as fun to read as Val's, Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 6, 2014
Ich bin ein Berliner!
20th Jul to 25th Jul: After the excitement of Amsterdam, our next stop was Berlin. We were on the Busabout bus early once again at 8am, and we didn't arrive in Berlin until Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Aug 5, 2014
- A Glass Half FullWe're over half way done with our adventure! To make sure we don't forget the highlights from this brilliant beginning portion of our trip, we decided to compile a list before our memories are too cluttered with what the Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 5, 2014
- Once Upon a Time in Rothenburg ob der TauberEggplant
I know I said the towns on the Rhine didn't look as German as the fake German tourist town of Leavenworth, Washington, but Leavenworth has nothing on Rothenburg ob der Tauber! The town of Rothenburg is one of the Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 5, 2014
- Franks in FrankfurtEggplant
Frankfurt was more of a pit stop than a destination for Blaze and me, but it ended up being a really nice mini adventure. We got into the city around dinner time after our day on the Rhine. Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 4, 2014
- The Three C's of CologneEggplant
I had my nose pressed against the train window when we were pulling into the Cologne station because right next to it was the Cologne Cathedral! It's another one of the great cathedrals I learned about in class. Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 3, 2014
- 2014 F4 OCEAN PRINCESS - KIEL CANALHAVING TAKEN A CANAL I DID NOT KNOW EXISTED, THROUGH HOLLAND TO AMSTERDAM & BACK OUT TO THE NORTH SEA, WE ARE NOW TAKING THE KIEL CANAL THROUGH NORTHERN GERMANY.
I HAD HEARD OF THE KIEL CANAL BUT HAD NO IDEA Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 31, 2004