- THE END OF THE RHINE,Thursday 9th July 2015 (day sixty-six)
Rudesheim to Wiesbaden
Dry by the morning, we packed up camp after a quick breakfast and finally rode out of Rudesheim, via the Rewe supermarket for our usual slab of meat on a roll for lun Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 19, 2015
- UP THE RHINE WE GO!Wednesday 1st July 2015 (day fifty-eight)
Lahnstein to Boppard
Finally we depart Lahnstein. It has been nice to stop and be a little normal for 5 nights, but it was time to move on.
Still having not organized a new owner for Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 19, 2015
- A NORMAL 5 DAYS OF REST OFF THE BIKE?Saturday 27th June 2015 (day fifty-four)
Sarah is flying home today. I had looked up on the internet for train times to get her to Frankfurt airport on time. We walked the short distance to Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 19, 2015
- AT LAST THE MOSEL IS OURS!
Saturday 20th June 2015 (day forty-seven)
Luxembourg to Trier
We woke to rain this morning and it had rained steadily through the night.
[img=http://photos.t Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | Jul 19, 2015
- Munich15 July 2015
We left the hotel around 9am and headed to the railway station to find some breakfast before our 10am train to Munich. Our last train journey was uneventful – no breakdowns, no delays just a noisy group of Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 16, 2015
- Kaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen Pässe,Führerschein,AKaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen Pässe,Führerschein,Ausweis
Unser Unternehmen verfügt über langjährige Erfahrung in der Produktion gefälschte Pässe und andere Ausweispapiere. Wir verwenden hochwertige Ausstattung
und Materialien, um gefälschte Pä Posted by nicolechabel22 in Kaufen Sie Qualität echten und falschen | Jul 15, 2015
- Dachau and Englishers GartenToday is our last day in Germany which is a shame because it's been a lot of fun. This morning was a bit more serious however when we went to tour Dachau. The memorial site is free to enter and Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Jul 15, 2015
- I mentioned the war but I think I got away with itToday was our first full day in Munich and man what a day. After we checked into the hotel yesterday we went five minutes down the street to the beer garden of Augustiner-Keller and I had my first Mass which Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Jul 14, 2015
- Beautiful Bavaria - an incredible place with such a history
The Rose Garden of St Michaels' Abbey. (Where's Wally?)
Bamberg is a UNESCO heritage town, that was largely left untouched in the bombings. It is like walking around a folk story with half t Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 13, 2015
- Getting Used to the LuxuryBefore we start, a couple of photos from Dusseldorf that I have managed to upload.
Love the sense o humour here. The figures were made of an expo and everyone loved them, so they put them Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 11, 2015
- I am sailing, I am sailingThe sensation is unreal. You know you are moving because the landscape keeps changing and you can hear the water swishing by, but the ship is absolutely stable. We are so thrilled and do not want for anything. Posted by GLIB2011 in Escaping Winter 2015 | Jul 9, 2015
- INNSBRUCK (to GARMISCH) to EHRWALD (AUSTRIA) : JULY 4thIt is quite an experience to go to the BMW Motorrad Days in Garmisch and if you are interested in BMW Motorcycles this is definitely the place to be.
There is so much going on here it is really hard to Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2015 | Jul 8, 2015
- Luxury Rogue's book ICH WAR ÜBERALL in the press -
"Ich war überall: Tschetschenien, Afghanistan, Südsudan - Mit einem Gentleman an die entlegensten und gefährlichsten Orte der Welt"
[[http://www. Posted by LuxuryRogue in Luxury Rogue | Sep 2, 2015
- DresdenThursday 2 July 2015
There is a heatwave across the UK and Europe. London had a high of nearly 36C today (hottest day ever at Wimbledon)– quite different to the weather a couple of days ago. The temperature in Dresden today Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 3, 2015
- Berlin againWednesday 1 July 2015
A bright and sunny 27C day and it felt really hot walking in the sun.
We made an earlier start today, leaving the apartment just after 9am. At Alexanderplatz we caught the hop on hop off bus again. Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jul 1, 2015
- Hamburg HappeningsSo after all the preparations and packing, we set off with the box on the top of the car... loaded for a four week driving holiday!!
And drove 4 hours from our house to our first AirBNB place Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 30, 2015
- BerlinMonday 29 June 2015
The weather was sunny and clear this morning but it was time to leave London.
We caught the tube to Paddington and the Heathrow Express to the airport for our 2.35pm flight with German Wings. It took a Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 30, 2015
- Croatia and Berlin[img=http://p Posted by AliDaz2015 in Europe 2015 | Jun 28, 2015
- Where to? What to do?School's been out for a week now. We are finding our holiday legs. Enjoying the relaxed mornings. The kids have had a few sleepovers and playdates. We've had a few barbecues and drinks. Report cards and farewells are slowly fading Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 27, 2015
- Europe 2015 - Western GermanyLast post.....couple packed days of sightseeing in western Germany. First day, the black forest and the second day along the Rhine River - both very scenic. We've enjoyed the trip, but are now looking forward to getting back home to Posted by BETHAU in Rambling Woman | Jun 24, 2015
- Back to Germany todayMünchen or as we know it Munich.
We left Salzburg and headed for Munich. The rain remained but our day brightened up when we saw the Michael was our bus driver. Just in case you are wondering his hands are still Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 23, 2015
- Day 16 Sunday. Kinderdijk 🇳🇱There was a dutch presentation aboard ship. Eleven o'clock in the morning and we were served Jenever, a schnapps made from juniper berries. St.Nicholas comes with Black Pete on a horse, (Pete comes down the chimney) on 5 December. The Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 21, 2015
- Day 15 Saturday. Cologne or KölnWe arrived here about 8 AM. And off we were for a city tour. Dennis joined us as we strolled this city of a million people. The highlight was the Cathedral that took 600 years to build! Between Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 21, 2015
- Day 14 Friday. Scenic Rhine and KoblenzWe spent the morning sailing the most scenic stretch of our cruise in terms of churches, villages, castles, vineyards et al. And as our Cruise Activity Director says after the first week we will be saying ABC. She did Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 19, 2015
- Day 13. Thursday WertheimWe woke up to pouring rain this morning and very low cloud. We headed off on our walking tour armed with rain gear and umbrellas. It was only an hour tour but it rained the whole time. Not complaining though Posted by GBallam in Europe for the first time | Jun 18, 2015