- Berlin - Thursday, 18 September 2014Had a couple of reds with dinner so am having trouble typing tonight. It's funny how white wine doesn't affect me, but red wine does!
We had a little sleep in this morning and a leisurely breakfast and met our Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 11, 2014
- Berlin - Friday, 19 September 2014Had a huge sleep in this morning. Phil was up as usual at 5am scratching aroind and I went back to sleep and woke up at 8am with the door bell ringing. It was him trying to wake Posted by gaddingabout in Russian Rv Cruise; Baltic States; Greece | Oct 11, 2014
- Exploring Neuschwanstein CastleWe had a pretty amazing time at the Neuschwanstein castle in Germany. It was our first main attraction on our journey around the Romantic Road. We woke up around 11:00 because we wanted to sleep in since we knew we'd Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 11, 2014
- Travel Day: Vienna to SalzburgWe had a looooong travel and adventure day today! We started off our morning around 8:15 when we woke up and started packing up the house. We didn't have too much to pack up, but I wanted to make Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Oct 7, 2014
- Prost!!Arriving in Munich was like arriving in a city where everyone was invited to the same dress up party and everyone got drunk waaaaay too early! Some of you will be thinking "yeah buddy!", While the rest of you will Posted by renee.coutts in Nae and the flying bear go to Europe | Oct 6, 2014
- "Mad" King Ludwig's Castles We got up early and made our way to the ticket office by 8:00 am to pick up our tickets for out tours of King Ludwig's Castles. We first toured Hohenschwangau Castle, Ludwig's boyhood home.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/414741/large_castle9.j Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 6, 2014
- Berchtesgaden Day 1 & 2We woke up early and got a taxi to the Europcar Rental agency to pick up the rental car. We got a brand new Mercedes 220 C Class. A beautiful car and a pleasure to drive. I made good Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 6, 2014
- Sure wish this menu was in GermanThe title of this blog is a little joke between Quinn and I as we were traveling around Poland and couldn't make heads or tails of the signs and menus in Polish. I didn't realize how much German we have Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Oct 5, 2014
- Munich Day 3We woke up to rain, but finished our walking tour of Munich through the Hofgarten, the court garden, and up Brienner Strasse, where there is a black obelisk commemorating the 30,000 Bavarians who marched with Napoleon to Moscow and never Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 3, 2014
- Munich Day 2On our second day in Munich we took the S-Bahn and a local bus to Dachau Concentration Camp. This was the first Nazi concentration camp in 1933.
The entrance to the main compound of Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Oct 3, 2014
- Munich, GermanyMunich is a seemingly much larger city then the previous I have been to. It may just have been the ability to move around so easily but there was a lot to explore. I spent my first day there trying Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Oct 3, 2014
- Fall BreakWaking up this morning was sweet. The first day of our mid-term or Fall Break. I would prefer to call it Autumn Break, but the American heritage of our school has named it Fall Break, for, well forever. Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Oct 3, 2014
- Germany: Traveling Up the Romantic Rhine — FOODIE ALERTWe loved the Mosel Valley so much we couldn’t resist visiting the Rhine River Valley as well. It was supposed to be a 3 hour drive us to ——- but we detoured in Heidelburg and got lost so it Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Aug 18, 2014
- Gallery of Europe [Part 2]Hey guys, welcome to Gallery of Europe Part 2 where this pretty much covers the best images of our time in Germany plus the Austrian city of Salzburg using my favourite HDR (high dynamic range) photo processing techniques and with Posted by Lewis_E in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 1, 2014
- Testing the toolsWe are getting excited as we plan for our trip and hope that the Goddess of the Wireless world will be with us as we attempt to upload our travels here. Also hope you will join us from time Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Sep 30, 2014
- Last Day in MunichWell we had quite an exciting last day in Munich. We couldn't think of any better way to spend it other than going to Oktoberfest one final time ;) We woke up around 10:00 am and hung out around the Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 30, 2014
- Day 17: BerlinIn the morning we left our hotel and went in search of somewhere to buy tickets for the tour bus thing. Despite getting a bit drenched in the rain, we managed to find the right place and got on a Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 30, 2014
- Munich Day 1After landing at the Munich Airport, we took the train and the U-Bahn to our B&B. Once settled in we walked to Marienplatz in the old town center. The New Town Hall (Nues Rathaus) dominates Marienplatz with its Neo-Gothic Posted by lcostet in Passport 2 Travel | Sep 30, 2014
- Day 16: BerlinWee had a super lazy morning and then Jeremy managed to persuade a cafe down the road from our hotel to make us breakfast, though it was past the time that they usually stopped doing so!
After that we caught the Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 30, 2014
- Day 15: BerlinWe got into Berlin at around 8:30 in the morning, not exactly well rested but eager to get to our next destination.
German countryside early in the morning
[img=http://photos.t Posted by tahnsandjeremy in The Adventures of Tahnee and Jeremy | Sep 30, 2014
- Food Food Glorious Food! - German Edition So we are about to head off to Cesky Krumlov after spending a busy few days in Prague. Sadly I found out my Nana has passed away and I won’t be able to get home for the funeral so Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 29, 2014
- Meandering in MunichToday was a relaxing, productive, and (overall) great day in Munich. We started the day by getting up around 10:30. Since we got enough groceries to feed a family of four yesterday, we already had a breakfast prepared consisting of Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 28, 2014
- Back to BerlinWhat a wonderful 2 weeks. As we disembark from The Hlin we just can't get over how wonderful the cruise was - of course the boat was nice and we certainly met many wonderful folks who came from all over Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 27, 2014
- Post-Oktoberfest Recovery DayWell today has truly been a recovery day. Oktoberfest wore us out in all ways possible. After losing each other last night, we decided today would be a good day to hang out at home and enjoy each other's company. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 27, 2014
- Oktoberfest!!!We had quite the day today! We started the day by waking up around 10:00. We were a little slow moving around this morning because we were still so worn out from our long travel day yesterday. Our plan was Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Sep 27, 2014