- Romantik Altstadt und Philosophenweg - HeidelbergSo after an overnight stop in Cologne (saw the cathedral, drank some Kölsch...well Lewis did, and saw the Rhine river) we arrived in Heidelberg.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/679578/I Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 18, 2014
- Oh mein Gott wir haben einen BlogLiebe Leute,
diese Reise wird anders. Diesmal gibt es eine Neuerung, nicht nur das ich nicht allein unterwegs bin, nein! wir haben noch einen dritten Begleiter. MrBlog. Mal gucken wie lange wir Lust haben ihm am Leben zu lassen und Posted by KimmiMorten in Cape Town | Sep 18, 2014
- DresdenThe Swissotel is very modern, chic...seemed very Euro. We woke up early and Cari pulled me along for a 5 km run over the old bridge and along the opposite side of the river giving great views of the sunrise Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 17, 2014
- 3rd day in BerlinThe sleep Monday night was not quite as long as the previous night's 11hrs but was still rejuvenating. We had strongly considered a day trip to Potsdam today. Potsdam is the Versailles of Berlin where Frederick the Great had his Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 16, 2014
- 2nd Day in BerlinWe awakened at 7am - 11 hours of rejuvenating sleep. We were refreshed and eager. The lounge offers a glorious continental breakfast - after all we are on the continent. Pastries, fruits, smoked meats, and I even had a soft Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 15, 2014
- BerlinWe checked into the Grand Hyatt. I had forgotten I used a few more points for the concierge floor. Ding! We rested just a bit and then decided to venture out. First day in Europe is tricky - fatigue is Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 14, 2014
- Today we got wetA decent breakfast by Helga, paid our bills and off. Just starting to rain at 09.00 as we fuel and go out of town and onto the motorway. Then it rained, and kept on raining, First stop Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Big Bike Adventure 2014 | Sep 12, 2014
- Mera Peak Climbing in Nepal!Due to its comparative ease, excellent views and the topographic variety, the Mera Peak Climbing has established itself as a very popular trekking destination for trekkers all around the world. Situated between the Hinku and the Hongu Valleys, the Everest Posted by Sonam Lama in Trekking in Nepal. | Sep 12, 2014
- Settled In StuttgartHi all, Stuart here, writing our belated first blog post of the trip.
It's been en eventful week and a half. The travel part to make it here to Stuttgart was easy compared with the stress and effort of packing, moving, Posted by Natasha14 in Forks on the Road | Sep 10, 2014
- BERLIN, GERMANYWe arrived in Berlin at 3.30pm on Friday 5 September and will stay till Wednesday 10 September when we fly to Vienna. We have travelled 4 352km by coach and a further 400km by ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki. Today Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Sep 9, 2014
- About Being BackAnd I'm back. Hmmm, how is it to be back, I am being asked a lot these days. Most of the time with pity in the persons voice. Welllllll….let me start from the beginning. When I landed in Frankfurt and Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Sep 6, 2014
- World Cup Fever![img=http: Posted by Jack'sWild in World Cup Fever! | Sep 4, 2014
- strange little town....
A strange little town called Nordlingen built on a meteor crater about 500 years ago. Surrounded by a wall that protected the whole city for centuries.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by hcanderson in Europe 2014 | Sep 2, 2014
- Helpful Travel Apps (for iPhone)Hey there,
just a quick post to share my list of favorite apps which I used on my around the world tour. I couldn't have travelled without my phone (well, I could, but…). That said, leave your tablet and laptop at Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Sep 2, 2014
- Warnemünde, Rostock, GermanyWe were blessed with an almost clear sky on our arrival at the Port of Rostock where the Royal Princess just managed to fit herself alongside the newly built cruise terminal at Warnemünde. With breakfast out of the way Posted by greynomadm in 2014-09 Royal Princess | Sep 2, 2014
- Thailand & Australia 2014Der Tag ist gekommen!
Heute starten wir vier unsere Reise nach Thailand.
Aufgeregt und mit riesen Rucksäcken beladen geht es Richtung Flughafen.
Abschied nehmen von Familie und Freunden und ab in den Flieger.
Die Boing 777 bringt uns erstmal nach D Posted by DMJH in Thailand & Australia 2014 | Sep 1, 2014
- Der Abschied
Vielen Dank an alle für die wunderschöne Party! Ich werde euch alle vermissen und freue mich von ganzen Herzen darauf euch wieder in einem Jahr gesund und munter in die Arme zu schließen! :) adiós amigos!
Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Aug 22, 2014
- Roadtripping through Southern Spain (Part 1)My job in Hamburg where I have worked for the past six month is almost over, there are only three days left between me and my big time-out. The plan to be on the road for as many days as Posted by fuechsken in A Travel Bug's Tales | Aug 25, 2014
- About MeHey everybody,
thank you for visiting my travel blog! I am happy that in the colourful collection of blogs that populate the world wide web, you have chosen to visit my humble website and learn about my travels. I hope you Posted by fuechsken in A Travel Bug's Tales | Aug 25, 2014
- Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo to Schwangau We Go!Eggplant
We had to do a late check-in to our hotel again. Blaze managed to call ahead and let them know, so I wasn't too worried. From the train station in Füssen, we had to catch a bus to Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 20, 2014
- Trains and PlanesMy train pass expired on August 17th while I was in Berlin, so for the much of the remaining travel time will be spent on planes (for the longer trips anyway). It will be nice to not spend lots Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 20, 2014
- Berchtesgaden: As High as an EagleEggplant
We were thankfully able to get wifi at a cafe to look up directions to our hotel. Even with a map to get there, Blaze and I had difficulties getting oriented. There was a roundabout we went around Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Aug 19, 2014
- Berlin8/8 – 8/14 Berlin
Berlin is my favorite city that I’ve visited this summer. It reminds me a lot of Los Angeles in the sense that it is super spread out and less compact than Paris. Add in a killer public Posted by cutler.claire in Calico Dreamin' | Aug 16, 2014
- Day 67 - Nurburgring - the boys!After a late night out the thought of getting up early was not easy but we all got cracking and out the door about 8am to head off to the AvD Oldtimer Grand Prix at Nurburgring. Tori was driving as Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 12, 2014
- Day 67 - Burg Eltz - the girls!Despite a very late night we got up at 7.30am and headed out to Nuerburgring (Nurburgring). When Rowan was asked what he would love to do in Europe he only had a few specific dreams. But when he realised we Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Aug 12, 2014