- Bringing a vague idea to lifeThinking about doing a trip around the world is one thing, but then there's this big step to actually start doing something about it.
In our case there was no clearly pronounced key moment when we suddenly said 'yes, let's Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Apr 3, 2016
- 2 days in BerlinIt is between happy and sad upon arriving in Berlin, as this is the last city to visit before going back home to Jakarta, Indonesia. Before I went here, I have not known much about this city. The most famous Posted by astrywulandari in My Travel Journey | Mar 31, 2016
- A family of travellersI guess that before talking about anything else, the question on the why, where and when needs to be answered...
So where did it all start? The idea of doing a long term trip or round the world trip probably Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Mar 28, 2016
-  Mayhem in MunichDecember 28 – January 2: Cologne & Munich, Germany
I spent the last two weeks at home (Detroit for work and Home for birthday and Christmas! I love home but there’s no blog post for that) and met up with Michele Posted by Modi Memoirs in Euro-Scapes | Mar 24, 2016
- Tag 4Durch einen sanften Ruck wurde ich wachgerüttelt. Es war 4:00 Uhr und wir hatten die Schleuse in Koblenz erreicht. Leider war es draußen noch finster und so konnte ich nichts von der schönen Stadt an der Mündung der Mosel in Posted by fegoesrhein in FE goes Rhein | Apr 29, 2016
- Unsere große Reise :)Noch 20 Tage und dann geht es los über den großen Teich nach New York! Wir haben dann drei Monate Zeit, die Ost- und Westküste sowie etliche National Parks zu erkunden und so richtig die Zeit zu genießen.
Auf Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Mar 24, 2016
- How to Stay Sane when Travelling (for Work)So these are my facts and golden rules of work travel. I travel about 4-5x a month for work, mostly for 2-4 days in a row within Europe and I always fly to my destination. 4 times a year I Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea on the Loose | Mar 13, 2016
- Mein München<3I had another week at home between travels this week. I got back from 5 days in Luxemburg not feeling very well and am always amazed how I immediately feel better once I step through the door. One stupid question Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea on the Loose | Mar 12, 2016
I have to say, my own room, a real bed, a clean shower, and home-cooked food makes me very happy. Very big thanks to the Zieglars for allowing me to camp out in your basement for a few days. And Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Mar 10, 2016
- Olive 4/3/16Today we went on a walk around Hamburg. It was great! We had lots of fun. Jana is an architect, so she showed us some of the buildings she helped design. She's really good. She also told us about some Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 9, 2016
- Wil 3/3/16Today as part of our walk around Hamburg we went to see the Elbphilharmonie, a new concert hall, hotel and apartments under construction. One of our friends Jana (pronounced Yana) is on the team of the architects who designed the Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 8, 2016
- Wil 2/3/16Today we went to Lübeck, which is an old city built on an island. The rivers around it flow from the Baltic Sea. The city has only five entrances, one of them is really new. Originally, there were four entrances, Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 8, 2016
- Olive 1/3/16Today is our first day in Germany, we're staying with our friends Thomas and Jana, and their son Nic. They're really nice. Staying outside of Hamburg, in a small village surrounded by farmland, we got to learn about some of Posted by wott.on.earth in wott.on.earth | Mar 8, 2016
- Taking a Break in MunichThis week has been a boring week for the purpose of this travel blog. Before hitting the road and being gone 3 weeks out of 4 in March, I've had a week in Munich just to work, relax, work out Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea on the Loose | Feb 27, 2016
- My Crazy 2015 Travel StatsI really like the planner and the stats on Travellerspoint. It doesn't seem to be 100% accurate (at least I have no idea how I was able to travel for 528 days in 2015...), but apart from that I proudly(?) Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea on the Loose | Feb 21, 2016
- OktoberfestThere’s no denying it, this blog is painfully overdue. It’s not like my travels since September 2014 have been unworthy of documenting, this huge gap can only be attributed to two things: my utter talent for procrastination, and general shock Posted by gpontour in THE JOURNEY | Feb 15, 2016
- 1st Trip, 1st MonthAs promised, this entry will include a description of my first trip to Cologne as well as the festival of Karneval, which is an unbelievably exciting spectacle for millions of Germans every year before Lent, as well as some thoughts Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Feb 12, 2016
- Anke Schlingemann - Food for Thought When Crossing PathsAnke, you may or may not care to read this. In fact, you may never even see this at all. That is fine. Here it is anyway.
We crossed paths for the first time in 1993 in the Posted by .schlingels.de in Anke Schlingemann's Blog | Feb 12, 2016
- 2004 - Germany, Luxembourg & FranceGermany was a strange choice, and it was when I purchased my first passport. Me, and my then partner David, had been invited to go with his cousin Rob, his wife Holly (who incidentally was the little girl in Supergran Posted by JosTravel2016 in Joanne's Travel | Feb 7, 2016
- Cologne[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/Germany/|Germany photos]]
Experiencing the myriad wonders and novelty of a wintertime festive season was one of the constituent objectives of my six months in Europe. This revelati Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Feb 6, 2016
- Berlin Excitements
© The Wind Riders. All rights reserved.
Our first day in Berlin is cold, wet an Posted by The Wind Riders in The Wind Riders | Jan 29, 2016
After a very long day of driving, I have arrived in Venice. And I'm actually updating this right away - go me!
Munich was an interesting experience. Lovely city, lots of history, good food, giant soccer stadium.. Unfortunately, my time Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Jan 26, 2016
So I am currently in Prague, where the wifi in our hotel is atrocious. I'm behind posting already and it's only been a week!
Berlin is a super cool city. We did a historical walking tour, which was very Posted by jennamiller in And So The Adventure Begins... | Jan 23, 2016
- NETHERLAND TRAVELLERS IN MUMBAI They had travelled from khajuraho to mumbai - it was lovely to have them ...pretty friendly ,polite and pretty adjustable
Wim n marcella both had good energy in Posted by sharingstay in BACKPACKERS HOTEL MUMBAI | Jan 20, 2016
- The BeginningFirst things first, welcome. This is the first time I've ever written something like this, so if you have any ideas of what a typical blog looks like, it's probably best to throw them out the window. This semester is Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Jan 18, 2016